Hotel Californication
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bryan and Carol find the perfect resort for their next vacation stay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was early yet. Carol and I decided to walk around for a bit checking things out before really committing ourselves to anything. It promised to be a long night, and we wanted to pace ourselves as opposed to wearing ourselves out, even as aroused as we both were.

"Where might you be later?" I asked Diane just before we left.

"Look for me at the Black Hole," she smiled. I laughed.

"Ok, and how will we find you in there?" Though we hadn't seen it yet, the talk was all about how wild and crazy that place was, everyone painted up in florescent paint beneath the black-light, hard to even distinguish anything except for that.

"No worries," she giggled hotly. "I'll write my name on my dick, you can look for me that way." Again I had to laugh.

"That could certainly prove interesting," I chuckled, though so did Carol as she leaned over kissing Diane good-bye for the time being.

"Looking forward to that," Carol added as we soon left heading out towards the pool area for a look around. Approaching the courtyard near the pool, we saw what appeared to be a long panel off to one side, and interestingly enough, six well placed spots appearing in it with a decorative sign overhead reading: "Glory Hole Corner". Sure enough, five of the six spots actually showed that men were standing behind each of them with their hard cocks sticking through. Carol and I stopped near by, watching, looking on for a moment as many people passed by. Most of which, men and women ... walking over where they indeed copped a feel from each, some sucking, and even one or two women backing into a cock or two for a quick nasty fuck before heading off again.

"Interesting," I mused.

"Yes, isn't it?" Carol agreed. "You should go over and try it while there's an open spot. I wouldn't mind indulging myself either for a moment."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Could be fun."

"Sure, why not?" I agreed, and then sauntered over, walking around back behind the panel where five other guys stood, each enjoying the obvious pleasure of anonymous groping, or oral from total and complete strangers. I stood, now likewise sticking my own hard cock through the opening, wondering if anyone 'besides' my wife, would find interest in it. Though I knew now given the opportunity here, Carol would indeed no doubt be amusing herself with the five other pricks that so decadently appeared there.

To my surprise, it wasn't long before I felt someone's mouth wrapping itself around my dick, and it didn't feel the same way Carol usually did it either, so I was pretty sure it was someone else besides her who was doing it. I enjoyed the all too brief, pleasurable sensation however, surprised that I did ... as much as I did. It was uniquely different, having your cock played with, fondled and sucked, and unable to see who was doing it, only the intense sensation of feeling it as they did. I felt one or two others likewise give it a stroke or two, along with another minutes nice sucking before deciding to rejoin my wife on the other side and continue our exploration of this place. She was still mouthing a rather large thick black cock when I joined her on the other side.

"You've ah ... got some cum clinging to one of your tits there," I pointed out to her. She looked down laughing at herself.

"Yeah, I shared one with another gal just before you came around," she informed me. "Shared a cum-swap with her."

"Nice, bet that was fun."

"It was. Enjoy yourself back there?" She asked.

"I did yes. And I bet you weren't one of them either where you?"

"Nope, I wasn't. More fun watching, knowing which cock was yours though as people came by to sample it. Enjoy the blowjob?" She asked.

"In fact I did. You saw who it was then yes?"

"I did. But I'm not telling. Was it good?"

"Very nice. Whoever was sucking my cock, sure as hell knew how to suck one, I will say that."

Carol laughed, winking at me. "No surprise there," she quipped, and then took my hand in hers leading me off back towards the pool area where we thought we'd at least look in and see if that was any interest for later. She wore her cum-drool splatter still clinging to her nipple like a badge of honor. Something so simple as that, looking obscenely decadent had indeed set the mood and the stage for the evening ahead.


We quickly made our way over to the pool area for a look-see. It was enormous! Beautifully back-lit, with a large water-bar out in the middle, several people either standing chest deep, or on water stools with sipping on drinks. All about, others either floated in specially designed float-chairs that looked next to impossible to tip over. But even more functionally perhaps, was how easy it appeared to sit in one, especially if one was in the mood for a bit of oral pleasuring while simply sitting there. More than one woman sat, floating about with either a man or woman between her legs, orally servicing her. One or two men were as well, which again to me looked quite exciting as well as relaxing in a way, and I made a mental note that we would indeed eventually try it out. Though for the moment at least, we decided to venture on, and now head over towards the "Black Hole" and find out what the mystery to this place was all about.

It was easy enough to find. Already a line of people stood waiting to get in as we joined them. The sound of wild music easily heard coming from inside. It didn't take long, and we were soon entering what appeared to be the entry painting chamber. All kinds of colorful paint-pots, spray cans and brushes stood available for everyone as they stood adorning themselves in whatever patterns or desires they liked. Carol had me just splatter her with a few different colors for the most part, though careful to stay away from her face and head, as most everyone else seemed to be doing as well.

"How about a Smurf cock?" She grinned, soon after adorning my cock in blue from balls to tip, along with several other wild vivid colors, lines and streaks everywhere else. We were soon ready, and then entered into another long dark hallway, the sounds ahead much more easily heard now, the lights beyond hinting at what we'd already come to expect. It was truly an amazing sight. The black lights themselves far different perhaps that what I was used to, or expecting. The room itself pitch black, even the furniture which we could barely even see was all black. Couches, chairs, some sort of twin bed platforms on a small stage, each one of which already had a myriad of people scrambling around on. And then next to it, a wide open area, many people dancing, or simply standing there touching one another. Though it was actually hard to make much of anyone's actual shapes out. It was all about the light, and the crazy designs everyone was wearing that stood out, quite the bizarre sight to see. Flickering psychedelic images, body parts, some wildly painted, others only hinting at an image here or there, actually looking in some ways as missing or unattached, almost floating nearby, looking a bit macabre then in some ways, yet eerily erotic.

Carol and I had already discussed this earlier, deciding that one we came in, we'd head out to the dance floor, start there, and then just let things naturally happen, in whatever manner that they took. We were here after all to experiment, have a good time, and really let our hair down so to speak. Not too surprisingly, it didn't take long as we stood there when someone came up from behind my wife, his or her hands reaching around to cup her paint splattered breasts, traces of the paint just barely showing through fingers as they clasped each, squeezing and cupping them. I then felt someone myself, suddenly reaching behind me, beneath my legs, slowly starting to stroke my cock. And then someone else, kneeling below me, though at first I hadn't even realized it, they wore little if any body paint at all, looking more like a disjointed shadow as my blue cock suddenly disappeared into someone's mouth.

By the time I looked up again, I saw that Carol was being carried off by two people towards one of the raise platform beds. She'd obviously be busy for a while, turning my attention back to the pleasure I was receiving as someone knelt before me, sucking my cock. It was then that I felt another presence however standing next to me, looking over, though only really seeing that it was a woman, one who wore very little body paint. Just white colored areolas with purple colored nipples, though the most startling contrast appeared to be the fact she had thoroughly soaked her pussy in bright pink paint, which stood out as though again disembodied, this cunt ... seemingly hovering there in space as she stood openly displaying it for me. I reached down, enjoying the feel of her wet slippery grove as I began finger-fucking her, someone else now saddling up as well, leaning over to begin sucking on one of her breasts, which in a strange way sort of disappeared as they stood doing that. Once again, I was truly being treated to a magnificent blowjob, enhanced by all the provocative sounds being heard, taking place around me as people openly fucked, moaning and groaning away their pleasures in such a disjointed, bizarre sort of way.

"Enjoying yourself?" A familiar voice asked. I looked down, not at all surprise to discover this very rigid looking cock sticking out next to me, the name "Diane" clearly hand written in white paint along it's length. "See? I told you I'd be easy enough to find," she spoke, now reaching over to grab my Smurf cock, giving it a gentle feel as whoever had been sucking it previously, gently melted away back into the throng of the room beyond.

"Very much so," I told her. "As is my wife. She's somewhere over there, amidst all that," I directed, though again the platforms beyond seemed to be a sea of people and vivid colors, all climbing over and around everyone as they switched placed, sucked or fucked, or did whatever the hell they felt like doing to whoever while they were there.

"Yeah, I can imagine she might be there for a while. You should try that yourself, quite the experience really if you're open-minded enough," she added. I could certainly see why it would be, already wondering if I was ... or could.

"We'll see," I said instead. Not quite ready to venture quite that far.

"Well, like I said earlier, if you're interested, I'd love it if you and your wife would care to join Charlie and I later back at our bungalow, say about an hour from now?" She asked. She quickly gave me directions on how and where to find it. I was actually looking forward to that, and told her that by hook or crook, we'd be there, and then stood watching as she moved off, quickly disappearing back into the crowd from which she came. It was time to go in search of my wife.


Though it took a few minutes, I eventually found her. To my surprise, she was currently engaged with the bright pink painted pussy I'd been fingering earlier, the two of them happily engaged there on the bed, going down on one another. I squeezed in between them and another couple, with a woman sitting on some guys cock, another near her as she sucked on what almost looked like a candy-cane cock, just managing to speak loud enough into my wife's ear so she could hear above the noise, letting her know I had run into Diane, and that we'd been invited over later.

"Sweet," she told me. "But since you're here ... there's something I would love to see and do," she told me, rolling me over onto my back, and then directing our pink pussy friend to climb up and over me, hovering just above me briefly as Carol wrapped her hand around my blue cock colored Smurf, though it was already starting to lose some of its design and color from all the surrounding moisture perhaps as it slowly and gradually dissolved. Even then, it was still odd enough, seeing it as Carol introduced it into that bright pink pussy of our mutual friend, teasing her with it, before sliding it all the way up inside, where it completely disappeared, only the pink lips of the woman's cunt now showing, as though having swallowed it. It felt heavenly. And even more so when minutes later, the two of them then knelt side by side, sucking and licking me together until I came in a massive eruption of undeniable satisfied lust and desire, splurging the two of them in what I knew, had to have been a copious amount of nut-cream. Almost reluctantly, the two of us soon extricated ourselves, and wandered back outside, showering off first at the exit, once again clean and refreshed as we wandered over to another nearby bar for a drink and refreshment before heading over to where Diane's place was according to the directions she'd given me. And though I had certainly had a nice orgasm myself, as had my wife ... two of them in fact while she'd been likewise engaged, we were already looking forward to the hopefully even longer evening ahead with Diane and her friend. There was just something about watching my wife with her, not to mention two gorgeous looking Shemales, that was already stiffening my cock as we sat there just thinking about it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.