Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 57: Enslaved

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 57: Enslaved - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Penny wasn't aware of exactly what happened after that. For a brief while, she drifted deep in trance, barely aware of anything happening around her. She knew that her asshole and her sex were no longer being invaded. She knew she was lying on her back. She heard more moans, but they were not hers.

When she was brought out of trance by another "snap," she looked around to find herself lying on the table once again. She sat up and saw Alice sitting in a chair, no longer wearing the strap-on. Her naked body was covered in sweat, and her eyes seemed clouded with the aftershocks of a deep and satisfying climax. Sandy knelt between the young girl's legs, and was dutifully licking up the juices that Alice had just excreted following her orgasm.

Then, Penny's vision of what was transpiring was blocked as Mistress suddenly stood directly before her.

"The time has come, Penny," Mistress declared, standing at her full height and with all of her domineering personality fixed squarely on Penny. "Look into my eyes. Feel my power over you. Feel yourself submit. Feel your submission. Feel it ... feel it..."

Penny looked up at Mistress, and she did feel it. She knew what was coming. She was completely open to it. She welcomed it. There was no need for a long induction. There was no need for another lesson. There was no need for Mistress to break down any more walls. She simply waited for the command.

"Sleep!"

Penny's eyes immediately slammed shut, and she plunged into a deep and complete trance...

Penny floated in this trance for some time. She was almost completely unaware of what transpired. There were voices and movement. She was walking at some point, even though her shaky legs could barely support her. There were more sounds – sounds of the city; sounds of driving. There was warmth, and water. She felt relaxed; soothed. She felt prepared. She felt ready.

She awoke.

Penny was in a place that she found vaguely familiar. Looking around, she realized she had been here before. This was the room in which she had sacrificed Penny what seemed like eons ago. This was where she had tried to give herself to Mistress. This was where, in front of a large audience that she now knew had included Alice, Penny had been refused.

And now she was back in this room. But this time, things were different. The room was empty, except for herself and one other person. Penny was at the back of the room, kneeling. She had been bathed, and could feel that her hair had been tended to. At the front of the room, on the stage, was Mistress, sitting in a large, throne-like chair. The room was filled with candles, and the walls of the room were covered in mirrors so that no matter where she looked, Penny would see Mistress, sitting atop her throne, her dominant beauty radiating out of her.

Penny gasped as she realized that Mistress was naked! But unlike Penny's own nudity, or that of Mistress's other slaves, Mistress's nudity bore no traces of exposure or helplessness. Mistress's body, in its powerful beauty and quiet confidence, only reinforced her dominant nature, and Penny felt herself nearly wilting in the presence of such radiant gorgeousness.

This sensation was even more powerful as the mirrors also made it impossible for Penny to look anywhere without seeing herself. The candlelight glinted off of her naked body, kneeling submissively. The flush of her earlier climaxes was still evident on her body, as if marking her erotic need for submission. In her kneeling posture, Penny's submissive beauty was a stunning contrast to the dominant splendor of Mistress's form.

"Come."

Penny immediately obeyed her Mistress's command. Dropping to her hands, she crawled towards Mistress. In the mirrors all around her, she could see herself, the candlelight glinted off of her as she moved closer and closer to Mistress sitting in her throne. Penny let each motion of her legs and arms become an offering to the power of the woman before her.

Penny was aware of her Mistress's stare as she gradually, submissively made her way closer and closer to the dominant woman. She could see the power in Mistress's eyes, but she could also see something else; something that she had never seen in her Mistress before: lust. As Penny reached her Mistress's throne, she resumed her kneeling posture and immediately began worshipping her feet.

Mistress simply allowed her to do this, watching her closely the entire time. Penny could, once again, see everything that transpired in the many mirrors. The scene filled her with arousal – even after all that she had experienced and endured, her sex became wet as she watched her own submissive display at the feet of her Mistress.

"Enough."

Penny pulled back and awaited her Mistress's next command.

It was at that moment that Penny, for the first time, noticed that Mistress had something in her lap. She now picked it up and presented it to Penny. It was a collar!

Penny's heart sped up and her stomach filled with butterflies as she wondered if this time, at last, she would receive her Mistress's collar.

"Tell me, Penny, why did I refuse you this collar last week?"

Penny knew that, at last, she fully understood the answer to that question.

"Because I did not yet understand my submissive nature. I believed that I was a fundamentally strong, independent, and dominant woman. I thought that the reason I was so drawn to hypnosis and submission was that I needed a break – that my strong willed nature occasionally needed a chance to recharge."

"And you no longer believe that?"

"No, Mistress. I realize now that I am truly, deeply submissive. The powerful, dominant persona wasn't a part of me that occasionally needed a break, it was a façade that I had constructed. If it wore me out it was because it required constant effort on my part since it wasn't who I truly was."

"Why did you create that façade, Penny?"

"Because my true nature – my submissive nature – scared me. The depth of my true desires were so strong, and so powerful, that I was terrified of what they could lead me to."

"And are you still terrified?"

"No, Mistress. As I saw how you affected Sandy, I realized that you would not use my submission to hurt me, but only to bring me pleasure. As I realized that, I knew that I wanted to submit to you completely."

"And how did you come to realize all of this?"

"Everything that has happened in the past week has made it clear to me, Mistress. Both on Monday and today, I felt what it was like to be completely helpless in the very place where I used to feel so strong. Responding to your post-hypnotic suggestions as I gave my presentation, and then submitting to an unknown coworker made me realize that I didn't want to be dominant at work and then get submissive breaks with you. I wanted to feel dominated all the time. And I did – not knowing who the mystery woman is, then everything that happened today – not knowing when I was naked and when I wasn't, being dominated by a young secretary – all of it – it made me feel utterly exposed and helpless the entire week."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.