Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 56: Punished

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 56: Punished - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

"Let's get started. Now, Alice, first, hold that item that I just gave you in the air slightly higher than Penny's head." With a huge grin on her face, Alice did as Mistress instructed.

"Good. Now, let it go."

As the item dropped in front of Penny's eyes she became aware of what it was immediately: Mistress's pendant!

Penny's eyes locked on to it immediately.

"Wow," Alice exclaimed, "it's like nothing else exists to her anymore."

Penny heard Alice's words and immediately became self conscious of the extent to which her entire focus was zeroed in on the crystal – as if nothing else in the office mattered. Still her eyes didn't stray.

"She's become quite conditioned to the pendant," Mistress explained. "Even though I've put her under with other methods, this was the first thing that hypnotized her, and she's been hypnotized with it again since, so just a glimpse of it has a pretty powerful effect on her. And she's not alone, as you can see."

"Sandy, too? Wow, I feel like some sort of goddess right now." Alice was clearly enjoying this.

The pendant suddenly began to move, but not in the usual hypnotic back and forth arc that Penny was used to. Instead, it moved erratically, doing nothing to put her in trance. Still, her eyes followed its every move.

"This is fun," she heard Alice say. "Will their eyes follow it anywhere?"

"Yes, to a point. They're both conditioned to watch it, and both of them love being entranced, so they aren't going to resist the compulsion to watch it, but still, they could look away if I commanded them to, or if they really decided that they wanted to. But let's proceed."

"Okay, yeah. This is fun, but I want to get to the good stuff – I've wanted to play with both of them for quite some time now."

"Good, then let the pendant settle before her eyes." The pendant stopped its erratic motions and now settled in front of Penny's eyes and began spinning on the thin chord that held it. The conference room started to blur even more as her mind focused on the pendant more intensely. Still, she could hear her Mistress's voice clearly through the fog that was already starting to envelope her mind.

"I'll prepare Sandy while you put her under. Just repeat the word as I told you and her desire to submit will do the rest. Penny?"

"Yes, Mistress." Penny had been listening to Mistress the entire time, but now her words became Penny's world – she was waiting on edge to hear what her Mistress requested of her.

"Let Alice take you into trance."

"Yes, Mistress."

With that, Penny heard Mistress walking away, leaving Penny alone with this young receptionist who was about to take control of her mind. The idea terrified Penny even as it caused her inflamed sex to quiver on the brink of an orgasm.

"Sleep..." was all that Alice said as the pendant twirled back and forth.

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

Penny could feel her focus narrowing still more ... and she could feel her eyes growing heavy. There was no resisting this – she wanted to be dominated, and Mistress had given the power to Alice. Penny would submit.

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

Penny's eyelids drooped. She could still make out the pendant, but her mind was incapable of registering anything else that was happening around her. She was so sleepy ... and so aroused.

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

Penny felt her eyes slip shut and her neck start to relax.

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

As she relaxed more and more her chin came to rest on her chest. Moments later, her body tipped forward and she relaxed completely. As she fell into Alice's waiting arms she felt herself slip completely into the power of hypnosis, losing all remaining awareness, only remembering the final words that she heard...

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

"Sleep..."

Penny had sunk completely into oblivion. She was aware of movement. She was aware of commands. But specifics were beyond her. The only thing that her mind could understand was her arousal.

And that arousal permeated every part of her being. Her sex was afire and dripping. Her nipples were taught and sensitive. But even beyond that, her skin was burning, ready to react to even the tiniest touch – the subtlest caress. Her stomach churned with desire, and she could feel her hips twitching with the need for climax. Her hands shook and her legs quivered as five days of building arousal reverberated through her entire being, awaiting Mistress's command for release.

A loud, desperate moan escaped Penny's lips as she heard the "snap!" that brought her mind out of the fog of hypnosis. Slowly, she regained consciousness and tried to make sense of her situation.

Doing so wasn't easy because, in her current position, she could see very little of her predicament, and what she could see defied her senses. She was able to discern that she was lying on the conference table, face down, with her head turned to the side. She was lying flat, except that her knees were drawn forward slightly, which, combined with the arc in her back, meant that she was thrusting her butt into the air.

Her arms, meanwhile, were stretched straight out to either side of her, and it was in looking at them that Penny's mind, so confused with erotic need, struggled to comprehend what was happening to her. With her head turned to the side as it was, she could see her right wrist; she could see that it lay on the table free of any bond or restraint. And yet, when she tried to move it, it felt as if it were tightly bound with the most unforgiving and unyielding rope that she had ever encountered.

Struggling to turn her head to the left, she saw the same thing on that side: her hand was clearly free of bondage, but still she couldn't move it. She felt these merciless ropes around her knees and ankles as well, but assumed that if she were able to see these parts of her body she would find them equally free of bondage.

The bondage, she assumed, was in her mind. Or was it? Throughout this afternoon, Penny had learned not to trust her senses at all. She had thought she was naked, then concluded that her nakedness was merely a hypnotic illusion, only to find out that her nudity had been real the whole time. Now, she could feel the bonds, but couldn't see them. Had Mistress convinced her hypnotized mind not to see bonds that existed, or to feel bonds that weren't there?

As arousal continued to consume her capacity for rational thought, Penny simply yielded. Whatever the reality was, Penny's experience was what Mistress wanted it to be, and she would submit to it. She felt bound. She felt helpless. She felt dominated. That was all that mattered.

"Are you ready for your punishment, Penny?" As she heard Mistress's voice, Penny also saw her walk into her field of vision.

"Yes, Mistress, please punish me for misbehaving earlier."

"And how many transgressions did you accumulate today, Penny?"

"Four, Mistress."

"And what were they?"

"I tried to cover myself when Alice entered the conference room. I didn't go to Alice quickly enough when you commanded me to present myself to her. I lost focus while we were trying to work. And then I was unable to remember all of my transgressions when you asked me about them earlier."

"Good girl. I think five paddles for each transgression will suffice. Does that sound good, Alice?"

"Mmmm, yes, I'm going to enjoy this!" Penny heard Alice's voice coming from somewhere close behind her.

"I know you will, Alice. Penny, count each paddle. Alice, please begin."

Smack! Penny felt a paddle come down on her bottom and immediately cried out at the sharp pain – a sharp pain that immediately converted to arousal throughout her body.

"One!" She half cried, half moaned.

Smack! Her other buttock felt the sting of the paddle as the receptionist continued to punish Penny's defenseless bottom.

"Two!" Penny was struggling to concentrate enough to count, as the pain continued to dissolve into a delicious pleasure that was rapidly clouding her mind.

Smack!

"Three!" In her previous experiences with Mistress, pain had had a focusing effect – allowing Penny to regain some of her mental acuity and enable her to think through her arousal. But now, her body was so taught with desire, her nerve endings so frazzled with need, that the punishment she was receiving just spurred her on – made her more and more desperate for release; more and more lost in her pure craving for any form of stimulation.

Smack!

"Four!" Penny could feel sweat pouring off of her body, and as it trickled over her hot skin it only added to her arousal.

Smack!

"Five!" Penny's moans were becoming frantic as her mind was losing its ability to conceive of the primal lust that was overtaking her.

Smack!

"Six!" Penny's body was rocking forward and back as much as her bonds would allow, causing her breasts to rub against the table beneath her, sending her spiraling still deeper into her arousal.

Smack!

"Seven!" And so it continued. Penny gasped for breath between moans and cries. Each paddle of her bottom brought her closer to climax as the punishment opened up new plateaus of pleasure that she had never before experienced.

"Sixteen!"

"Seventeen!"

"Eighteen!" Penny was screaming quite loudly now, any thought of her surroundings gone. She was only here to submit. She was only here to be punished. She was only here to be dominated.

"Nineteen!"

"Twenty!" The table was slick with her sweat and the insides of her thighs were slick with her juices. Her sex was quivering, awaiting any direct contact that might set it off.

"Release!" As Mistress's word slid into Penny's mind, she momentarily thought that it would give her the climax that she craved, but instead she simply felt the bonds that held her body in place disappear. Penny immediately collapsed on the table – her muscles, which had been hypnotically compelled to hold her in the position she had been in, were now free.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.