Consensual Consequences
Chapter 47: Perspective

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 47: Perspective - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

As the meeting came to an end, Penny stood up and wanted to bolt out of the room. Unfortunately, that was simply impossible. Her bosses clearly wanted her to stick around and talk with some of the business owners in the room. Mistress held back, not trying to engage Penny in conversation, but several others approached her to congratulate her on the quality of her presentation.

One man, in particular, walked up to her and began to speak.

"That was quite the show you put on, doll."

Penny struggled to smile and act interested in what he had to say. This was particularly difficult, however, as the man seemed more interested in staring at her breasts than in having an actual conversation. This would have been annoying under the best of circumstances, but now, perceiving herself to be naked as she was, Penny felt herself desperately wanting to get away from him and speak to someone else.

At the same time, though, she felt her sex responding to the very notion that this man was blatantly ogling her breasts without having any idea that, to her eyes, those breasts were exposed. As unerotic as his leer might have been – the irony of Mistress's dominance once again caused Penny's arousal to increase, making it hard for her to even understand the words that the man continued to speak.

"Listen darling, there's no reason for you to be nervous anymore. Your presentation is over."

"Huh?" Penny tried to regain her focus.

"Well you're red as a beet still. You can relax now, honey."

"Oh, oh yeah, of course. It's just going to take me a bit to unwind."

"I'll bet it will." The man's leer became even more blatant as he clearly seemed to be picturing Penny naked and, probably, in a compromising position. What would he do if he had realized how close Penny had come to giving in to her desires and submitting to Mistress in front of them all?

Suddenly, Mistress intervened, saving Penny from any of the man's further comments.

"You did quite well, Penny."

"Thank you, Mis ... Dr. Chambers."

"I imagine your friend here was right – you probably need to unwind, don't you?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Well, I'll do what I can to distract everyone while you slip out. I'm sure you have quite a celebration waiting for you, though, if you're patient."

Penny was struck by how normal this conversation would sound to anyone who might hear it, yet Penny knew that, between the two of them, Mistress was giving Penny a very explicit set of commands.

As she knew she would, Penny obeyed. Mistress called for everyone's attention and, as she did so, Penny slipped out of the board room. As she left, a strange sensation took her – it was as if a complete set of her clothing simply wrapped itself around her. By the time she was in the lobby, she could see and feel all of her clothes once again. She wasn't at all surprised to feel her panties almost completely saturated with her juices.

Now that she was free of everyone's intent looks, Penny felt a certain sense of relief but, with it, came a new kind of struggle. It would be so easy to let herself slip and give in to her need now that she was under so much less pressure, but she still had to control herself until she was in the privacy of her own office. Struggling to get her weak legs to work, she made her way to the other side of the office suite.

Sandy greeted her with a smile – once again, Penny noted that as happy as she looked, she really seemed as though she needed to get some sleep – and asked, "How did it go?"

Penny wanted so badly to just get into her office, but she also knew how much effort Sandy had put into the whole project, and she felt that she owed her hard-working assistant some feedback.

"It went great, Sandy. Thank you so much for all of your help. At one point I was nearly snowed over and I couldn't have gotten through that without you."

"You're welcome, Penny. It was my pleasure!"

Penny's mind briefly drifted back to the sight of this beautiful young woman, chained to the altar, her body oiled, her nipples clamped, hot wax dropping on her as Penny licked her to orgasm. Shuddering as this image fueled her already dangerously hot arousal, Penny simply cut the conversation short.

"I really need to get some other work done now. Please make sure that I'm not disturbed."

"Sure thing."

Penny entered her office and closed the door.

She knew better than to masturbate – Mistress surely had plans for her, and would be furious if she had already achieved release. But now, at least, she didn't have to hide her lust. Dropping into her chair, she covered her mouth with the arm of her suit jacket and let a deep, longing moan ring out from her throat. Her other hand reached for her breasts, alternating squeezing each one, hoping that this might take some of the edge off of the raging need that flowed through her. When this only spurred her on more, she moaned again and stamped her feet in frustration.

Still, it felt good to not have to bottle it all up.

She suddenly sat upright when she heard the phone ring. She had asked Sandy to make sure she wasn't disturbed, which meant that this could only be one person: Mistress.

"Hello?" Her voice was shaky.

"You did very well, my dear, on both fronts."

"What fronts?" Penny's heart rate grew even faster at the sound of Mistress's voice.

"Well, first, let me congratulate you as a business woman. I have already assured your boss that I intend to make use of your company's services, as did almost all of the other business owners who were at the meeting. You truly gave an outstanding presentation and rest assured, I would not allow your submission to me to influence my decision. I made this decision because it is the right decision, and for that you should be proud."

"Thank you, Mistress." Two weeks ago this news would have had Penny on top of the world. Now, though, all she could think about was the erotic fire that threatened to consume her, and the awareness that the woman she was talking to was the only one who could allow her the release that she craved.

"And the other front, of course, was your ability to control yourself in the face of what I imagine were pretty affecting circumstances."

"Yes, Mistress. That was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do."

"How did you feel?"

"I was so embarrassed, and so afraid that I would give in. But I was also so aroused. I still am. So aroused. So very, very..." Finally able to express herself, Penny suddenly found it difficult to stop. "God, Mistress, please. Please, I need to cum! I'm begging you, please ... I need it ... I will do anything ... I'll be your slave forever..."

"Enough! You will have release when I choose to give it to you. Now, get a hold of yourself, and listen very carefully to my commands."

"Yes, Mistress." Penny felt tears threatening once again, but did her best to control them.

"First, place me on speaker phone. You will need your hands free."

"Yes, Mistress." Penny did as commanded.

"Good. Now undress, except for your heels and your hose."

"Yes, Mistress." Again, Penny did as she was commanded, removing all of her clothes except for her thigh-high hose and her black heels.

"Now, I want you to open your bottom drawer on the right side of your desk."

"Yes, Mistress." Penny did as she was told, only to gasp when she saw what the drawer contained. Somehow, the drawer was now full of various bondage equipment. For a moment, she wondered how this was possible, but then she remembered – Sandy had access to her office.

"First, I'd like you to put on the bit-gag."

"Yes, Mistress." Penny reached for the device and placed the bit in her mouth. Then, after struggling just a bit with the straps, she fastened the gag in place, silencing herself.

"Now, I'd like you to place the clothes pins on your nipples."

Unable to respond, Penny simply did as she was told. Her nipples were still a bit sensitive after having been clamped for so long a few days earlier, but she placed the clothes pins on them nonetheless.

As she did so, Penny was struck by just how deeply submissive her actions felt. It was one thing to allow someone to dominate her – to take control and force her into bondage. But to place herself in bondage so willingly touched something deep inside her.

"Now, Penny, I want you to clear off your desk – completely."

This took a few moments, but Penny was always so ordered in her work that it wasn't nearly as long a process as it might be for several other business women.

"Are you finished, Penny?" Penny grunted in the affirmative.

"Good. Then I want you to remove two more items from the drawer: the blindfold and the handcuffs. Once you have those, I want you to sit on the edge of your desk that is closest to the door, and make sure you are facing the door."

Again, Penny obeyed.

"Now, spread your legs wide, so that your ankles are on the desk, and your legs are straight."

Penny was quite flexible, so she was able to balance just on the edge of the desk, with her legs almost in splits on either side of her. This left her dripping wet sex completely open and exposed to anyone who might enter her office.

"Now, place the blindfold over your eyes."

Penny was careful to maintain her balance while she slipped the blindfold over her eyes, cutting off all vision.

"Now, for the final piece of the puzzle, I want you to lock your hands behind you using the handcuffs."

Again, Penny was very careful not to fall as she placed herself in the final piece of her bondage.

"Now, I don't want you to fall, so arch your back and rest your hands on the desk behind you."

Penny was grateful to be allowed this source of stability, but was also aware of how this position caused her to thrust her clamped breasts forward even more than her usual submissive kneeling posture did. It also forced her head back slightly, making her appear, to anyone who might enter, completely open, available, and helpless. The fact that she had placed herself in this position, and had locked these devices of bondage on herself, only added to these feelings.

As these thoughts floated through her arousal soaked mind, she couldn't help but moan into her bit-gag. The earlier events of the day combined with this new set of humiliations were too much to bear – Penny's heart was pounding in her chest as her desperate need to submit to climax claimed her. At that moment, she knew, she would obey any command that Mistress gave if it would allow her release.

But Penny soon realized that release was not Mistress's immediate plan. Instead, the words that came over the speaker phone had an entirely different effect on Penny.

"Penny, I want you to listen to me very closely ... I want you to picture the pendant that I've used to hypnotize you in the past ... think of nothing else ... just imagine the pendant..."

With the blindfold in place, allowing only darkness to fill her vision, it was quite easy for Penny to imagine the pendant, dangling before her.

"Now, as you imagine the pendant, see it start to spin ... first one way ... and then the other..."

Penny imagined what it would look like, its glistening surface, the different colors, flashing into her eyes, so beautiful, so entrancing...

"Spinning one way ... and then the other ... this pendant is more than your imagination ... see the pendant ... in the darkness before your eyes ... see it before you ... spinning ... first one way ... and then the other..."

It was true – she could see the pendant. The blindfold made it impossible for her to see anything else, but the pendant was before her, holding her vision, dazzling her with its colors, with the flashes of bright light, with its slow motion as it spun first one way ... and then the other...

"Stare at the pendant, Penny ... and know that you cannot look away ... no matter which way you turn ... the pendant is all that you see ... all that you want to see ... as it spins first one way ... and then the other..."

Penny knew what was happening, she knew that she was falling into hypnosis once again. But this time she didn't crave it – she didn't want it to pull her out of the anxieties of her submissiveness. She submitted to the trance because it was what Mistress wanted. Knowing that she was obeying her Mistress made her feel good – it added to the flame of arousal still burning hot within her.

"Let yourself go, Penny ... feel your body respond ... feel your mind let go ... feel your arousal grow ... feel your mind submit ... feel your desire for climax build ... feel the hypnosis taking you ... taking you ... deeper ... deeper..."

Penny felt herself fall into hypnosis, going deeper and deeper...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.