Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 42: Good Night

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 42: Good Night - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Throughout the telling of her tale, Sandy had lain with her head in the crook of Eve's arm. As the story had become more and more erotic, Sandy had felt her own arousal grow, despite having felt spent only moments before, following all of the sex that she and Eve had had that evening. Now, Eve's hand, which continually stroked Sandy's arm and shoulder, was bringing sensations to Sandy's skin that gave her chills.

Eve's other hand reached around, and gently worked in between Sandy's legs. With a few gentle strokes, she explored Sandy's sex.

"My, my, you've become quite wet now, haven't you?"

"Yes, that story was just so ... hot!" Sandy noticed a slight quaver in her voice, and realized just how choked up she had become. In addition to her arousal, the story had moved her – hearing of the love that Eve and Jenny shared had created a lump in her throat.

"Yes, that's a story that I do like to relive. But now, I must leave you. You need to get some sleep – you still have another whole day to spend with Mistress, and believe me, you'll need your energy."

Sandy groaned slightly.

"But ... I, I mean," Sandy shuddered slightly with her arousal, "I don't know if I'll be able to sleep now."

"I warned you, Sandy. I am not permitted to pleasure you, and you cannot, of course, pleasure yourself."

"I know, but I just don't know how I'll sleep when I'm this turned on. I knew the story you were going to tell me was going to be a turn on but, my god, that was incredible!"

"Well, I can't give you any release. But I can help you sleep."

Eve reached over to the nightstand and picked something up. Then, resuming her stroking of Sandy's arm, she spoke.

"Every once in a while, Mistress allows me to take hold of that pendant once again, although now I realize that it does not fill me with any power – for I am a slave. But that doesn't mean it doesn't have a power all its own."

With that, Eve, who had moved her hand so that it was above Sandy's head, let the pendant dangle and swing back and forth in front of the younger slave's eyes. Sandy let out a slightly surprised, "uh," as the pendant immediately captured her gaze.

"Good girl, Sandy, look at the pendant, let it capture your eyes ... and your mind..."

Sandy felt the familiar haze of hypnosis descending upon her.

"Watch the pendant swing back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth ... it is time for you to sleep ... to rest ... and to sleep ... feel your tired eyes growing heavy ... heavier and heavier..."

Through her own hypnotic fog, Sandy noticed that Eve's voice was becoming more monotonous, more lethargic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.