Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 40: Broken

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 40: Broken - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

I didn't really remember being hypnotized the first time. I remember Mistress Catherine bringing a slave up on stage and challenging her to resist hypnosis. Then she had started the induction. I remembered how powerful and captivating Mistress Catherine seemed, and something about the situation was turning me on, but this whole place, full of mistresses and slaves had been so erotic that I was pretty turned on to begin with.

But I don't remember at what point I fell prey to the induction. I was watching everything happen and then, the next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor in Jenny's arms with Mistress standing over us. I could feel the eyes of the audience boring into me, and I was so incredibly embarrassed. I had been so self-conscious about us being the newbies in this place full of experienced dominants and submissives, and now here I was, lying hypnotized on the floor.

But I was also desperately turned on. I didn't really know why, at the time, I just knew that I wanted release, but also that I was afraid to show the audience how excited I was. That's why I was so insistent that Jenny and I were leaving immediately – I wanted to escape the embarrassment, but I also wanted to go home and have my way with Jenny.

But when Mistress took a hold of me and directed all of her power directly on me, I just wilted. My whole body seemed to come alive, and I suddenly felt as though the unease that I had felt with Jenny ever since we had become mistress and slave just dissolved. The more my mind yielded the hotter my body became.

And then, my memories became very vague for a while. I knew that I was carried at one point, and that I had been lain upon something. There were vague sensations and sounds that floated into my mind, but floated out just as easily. Then, Mistress's voice had penetrated through the fog.

"Open your eyes, Eve." I was still deeply entranced, but my eyes slowly, weakly slid open and immediately locked onto the pendant that hung there.

"Good girl, Eve. Look at the pendant. Feel it trap your gaze – you know that you cannot look away. The pendant is hypnotic, so powerful – you cannot escape its hypnotic control."

I knew that this was true. Just as it had trapped me in a hypnotic trance before, it was doing so again, and my already entranced mind could do nothing to resist.

"In fact, the pendant is so powerful that it draws power into itself. Feel that happening now, Eve. Feel your power being pulled out of you, and becoming locked into the pendant. All of your dominance – all of your control – is drifting out of you, and into the pendant. Can you feel that happening?"

"Yeeeessssssss..." It seemed almost like a physical sensation. I was a Mistress, but all of the qualities that that required seemed to be leaving me, and I could see the pendant almost glowing as its own power grew.

"When the pendant has finished its task, when it has drawn all of your power and dominance into itself, there will be no reason for you to look at it anymore, and you will close your eyes."

Almost immediately, my already half-lidded eyes slipped closed again.

"Good girl. Now, I want to explain a few properties of this pendant to you, Eve. First, it can restore your power to you quite easily. It only has to come in contact with your skin. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." My voice now sounded so meek and submissive.

"But the pendant requires something of you for sharing its power with you. In exchange for sharing its power with you, you must give up your ability to achieve orgasm. The pendant will allow you to feel as much pleasure as your body and mind can imagine, but you will never feel sexual release as long as the pendant is against your skin. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." Again, the meekness in my voice was undeniable.

"Good girl."

A moment later, I felt something being pressed into my hand, and my fingers curled around it.

"You now hold the pendant in your hand, Eve. Feel your power returning – you are once again as dominant as you were when you arrived here tonight." I could here a few chortles. "But remember, in exchange for that power, you are unable to reach climax. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." My voice was different than it had been before, but I was startled by how meek it still sounded. Hadn't the pendant returned my dominance to me?

"Now just float for a moment, my dear, as I make a few final preparations. Just drift, and sleep. Sleep..."

My hand still gripped the pendant as I felt myself slipping deeper into trance. Fleetingly, it occurred to me that if I was holding the pendant then I should have the power to resist the trance, but this thought dissolved as I sank deeper. I was vaguely aware of hands on my body, and my face, but more than anything I simply drifted, floating through a fog of hypnosis.

Then, I heard Mistress's snap. I awoke with a start and opened my eyes to nothing but blackness. There was something lodged in my mouth as well. At first, I was having a hard time remembering where I was or what was happening, but then it all came rushing back to me. I still remembered all of the suggestions that she had given me, and I gripped the pendant tightly in my hand, afraid of what might happen if I let go of it.

I tried to sit up, but found that I couldn't move – my body was bound, I was lying on my back in the shape of an "X," and I could feel my nakedness. I began to panic, and my mind went to Jenny – where was she? Was she bound as well? Or was she hypnotized?

A voice shattered my thoughts, however, and I instantly recognized that voice as belonging to Mistress Catherine.

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious my dear. It's nice to have you with us again, and I'm sure that you will provide us all with quite a bit of entertainment. Don't you agree, ladies?"

I heard the audience clap and yell their agreement, and a wave of humiliation crashed over me. This was the first time that Jenny and I had taken our games into a public space, and now here I was, exposed to the entire audience, and utterly helpless.

Hearing Mistress speak, I suddenly felt a wave of indignation – I was a mistress, after all, and though I had felt, and was certainly continuing to feel, arousal as a result of everything that had happened to me, I was also still clinging to my own illusion of power. After all, the pendant was still in my hand, so I was still myself, and I would not allow this Mistress to humiliate me.

I also began to think of Jenny. I knew that she wanted to be dominated and now that I had some time to reflect on what was happening, I feared that I would lose her if my own dominance came into question. Once again, I thought of the pendant in my grasp, and held it as though it were Jenny's heart – I could not let go.

Still, despite all of my resolve, I couldn't deny that my sex had grown quite wet, and I could feel the tightness in my nipples.

Mistress Catherine spoke to me once again.

"Let me explain your situation, Eve. You have been placed on a frame that is in the shape of an "X." You are bound to that frame with bonds on your wrists." I felt a hand caressing the skin on my inner forearm, and that hand moved up slowly, sensually. I tensed my muscles as I tried to ignore what I presumed to be Mistress Catherine's touch, and tried in vain to pull away from her as far as my bonds would allow.

Mistress Catherine continued, "Your upper arms are also bound," now the hand trailed down my side, causing me to shudder, "as is your waist – we can't have you bucking around too much – your thighs, and your ankles."

By now, the hand had run the length of my body, and it felt as though it had left a trail of sensation in its wake. Mistress very calmly continued to speak as a soft pair of hands began to caress my cheeks.

"Obviously, you are blindfolded. There is also a ball gag in your mouth, as I don't want to hear you scream your defiance just yet. But don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to tell the audience what you're feeling very soon."

The hands then left me for a moment, causing me to unwittingly whimper at their loss.

Then, Mistress Catherine spoke in a slightly different tone as she addressed the audience.

"You may have noticed, ladies, that Eve here tried to pull away each time she was touched. She doesn't yet seem willing to be humbled by all of this, and still seems to believe that she can resist submitting to me. We'll see if that's true soon enough. Let's get her a little warmed up, shall we?"

For a moment, I waited, wondering what was in store for me. I was doing my best to suppress the desire that was building in me, but I had to admit, being so helpless and experiencing Mistress's power over me was having an effect. Still, I was sure that as long as I still held the pendant, my power to resist Mistress's charms would see me through. To further strengthen my resolve, I pictured Jenny – how dependent she was on me, and how important it was that I resist so that she and I could leave this place together.

Suddenly, my thoughts were shattered as a new sensation came upon me. Something light and ticklish danced across the bottom of my foot, causing my whole body to tense immediately. It was a feather! As suddenly as it had appeared it was gone.

Then it returned, this time on my side, lingering and causing me to laugh into my gag despite my best efforts to appear unfazed. It traveled up and down my ribs and stomach, torturing me with its tickling sensation, but also making my skin more sensitive – more hungry for a firmer, more insistent touch.

Then, it was gone.

Without warning, the feather appeared on my wrist, and swept down my arm, only to dance over my collar bone and play across my neck. I forgot myself for a moment and tossed my head from side to side, trying to escape the feather's influence. For a moment, the feather almost caused me to forget about the pendant, and my hand started to relax, but at the last moment, I regained focus and held it once again. Then, the feather retreated.

By now, my body was dripping with sweat, and my chest was heaving, both from the effort of struggling in my bonds to escape the feather, and with the arousal that I couldn't deny was pushing more and more to the surface of my thoughts despite my efforts to ignore it.

I laid like that for a while, trying to catch my breath, assuming that the feather's onslaught was over. But then, it returned – this time on my breasts. It moved back and forth between them, dancing over the sensitive skin, but always staying tantalizingly close to but never in contact with each of my rock hard nipples.

I could feel myself starting to lose control, as I began thrusting my breasts towards the feather, trying to get it to come in contact with my desperately sensitive nipples, but it always stayed just out of reach, driving me wild. Before I was even aware of it happening, a moan of frustration escaped from behind my ball gag. The feather immediately disappeared, replaced with Mistress Catherine's voice.

"There, I think that's enough of the feather. Hold onto that pendant, now Eve. We wouldn't want you to lose control!"

I could hear the mockery in her voice, as well as the snickers in the audience as I once again tightened my grip on the pendant. I was furious with myself for my momentary loss of control – thrusting my breasts towards the feather was bad enough, but moaning was an inexcusable concession to Mistress Catherine and her power over me. Once again, I thought about Jenny – about how much she needed me to resist Mistress Catherine's teasing. The dominant woman spoke once again.

"Take a few breaths, Eve, but listen very carefully – this is important." As she said this, I could feel a hand on my sex, running through my pubic hair. It wasn't exactly a gentle or even erotic touch, but still, the stimulation was getting to me in my sensitive state. "I am afraid that you are going to have to lose your pubic hair, and I'm going to need you to remain very still so that you don't get cut, okay?"

I refused to respond, but I knew that I would do as she asked – after all, getting cut wouldn't do anything to help my situation.

After a few more pulls of my hair, I felt scissors snipping away most of it. Then cream was being applied. Finally, I felt the razor, scraping the remaining hairs away. She was very thorough, and when she was finished, I felt completely naked, and completely exposed. The air on my hairless sex alone was enough to drive the sensitive skin wild, and controlling my moans was becoming more and more difficult.

A warm, wet towel was placed over my sex, and that soothed me for a moment as it wiped away the remaining cream. Then, I felt warm oil being liberally applied to my sex, and the hand guided it into every fold of my vagina, rubbing my lips and brushing over my clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.