Consensual Consequences
Chapter 39: Training

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 39: Training - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Snap!

Sandy awoke to find herself back in the room that she had been in when she had awoken that morning. Instead of the room being brightly lit with natural sunlight, though, it was now covered in only a soft glow. There was a small candle on the bed stand next to her, and that was the only source of illumination in the room. The window was dark – so Sandy was able to tell that it was now night, but otherwise she had no idea what time it was.

Sandy was lying on the bed, on her back, spread-eagled. She started to move, but quickly discovered that her wrists were tied to the bed posts. Her ankles were free from any ropes, so she could move her legs, but still, she kept them wide apart. She was still naked except for her collar, but the room was warm enough that she was comfortable.

The hypnotic sleep that she had been in for however long had left her body tingling with arousal, and she knew that despite the warmth of the room, her nipples were at full attention. As her mind slowly became more and more alert, she began looking around the room as best her position would allow.

When her eyes looked towards the foot of the bed, she let out a short gasp. Standing there, completely naked except for her own collar, was Eve. She had a riding crop in one hand, and a vibrator in the other. As Sandy's eyes locked with those of her fellow slave, there was no mistaking it – Eve's eyes were filled with lust. This lust was also evident in her voice when she broke the silence that filled the room.

"Are you ready for more training?"

"Yes." Sandy didn't know what was in store, but she knew that whatever it was, she would submit to it.

"Good, then let's get started."

Eve placed the items in her hands on the bed between Sandy's legs, then crawled onto the bed herself. As she crawled slowly, sensuously over Sandy's naked body, she continued to speak.

"You 'd better perform well for me tonight. Mistress has given me permission to punish you harshly if you don't satisfy me. And I really want to enjoy this!"

"I'll do my best."

Eve had now crawled almost to the head of the bed. She sat up, placing her hands on the headboard, and positioning her legs so that she was straddling Sandy's face. Her sex was a few inches away from Sandy's mouth and Sandy noticed for the first time that it was completely shaved.

Sandy waited for Eve to lower her sex towards Sandy's eager mouth, but instead, Eve just rocked her hips back and forth – her arousal showing in the needful way that her body was undulating, just out of Sandy's reach. Eve's voice filled Sandy's ears.

"Last night, when you were on that altar ... glistening in the light ... so helpless..."

Eve finally lowered her sex towards Sandy, who extended her tongue and, slowly, teasingly, ran it from the base of Eve's sex up, up, up, until it brushed against her clitoris. When it did, Eve gasped and pulled away.

"Watching you cum on that altar, followed by Penny ... Jenny and I were both so turned on ... we could hardly sleep..."

Eve lowered herself again, and this time Sandy was a bit more aggressive, licking and gently sucking Eve's lips until, once again, she pulled away. Her voice was becoming breathier as she continued her erotic monologue.

"But Mistress forbade Jenny and I from climaxing ... we had to spend all night ... with those erotic images of you and Penny stuck in our minds ... in bed together ... unable to find release..."

Eve's sex was once again within reach of Sandy's mouth, and now she licked and sucked with still more vigor, causing a moan to escape Eve's mouth. Sandy could feel Eve's juices starting to coat her lips and the areas around her mouth, and this only encouraged her to continue. But then, Eve's sex was gone once again.

"And then to spend this morning pleasing Mistress, worshipping her body and her sex ... to hear her screaming in pleasure and release time and time again ... and yet, I was denied..."

Looking up, Sandy could just glimpse Eve above her, her hands no longer on the headboard but, instead, fondling her breasts and pinching her excited nipples. Sandy lost this sight, though, as Eve's sex descended once again. This time, Sandy began tonguing her clitoris and sucking on the engorged bud, feeling Eve's wetness on her face and reveling in the moans that were growing steadily louder.

Sandy continued servicing Eve's sex, and could hear her moans growing higher in pitch. Sandy's own excitement was increasing as well, as Eve's pleasure filled her with satisfaction and a deep need of her own. Her legs weren't tied to anything, so she was able to rub them together, giving her some friction on her sex. She knew better than to try to climax without permission, but servicing Eve as her fellow slave routinely pulled away, denying herself, was just too erotic for Sandy to resist increasing her own arousal.

Eve's moans were becoming more frantic, and her sex had begun to move as she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding herself against Sandy's hungry mouth. Then, without warning, her sex moved out of reach again. Through deep, rasping breaths, Eve spoke.

"Then I spent the entire day with Mistress ... working with her ... then being hypnotized by her ... being told of my task tonight ... but that I would have to wait for it ... that she wanted me desperate ... and lustful ... and insatiable ... in a frenzy!"

With that, Eve lowered her sex once again and Sandy began licking and sucking frantically as Eve rutted against the helpless submissive's face. Sandy could tell from the wetness as well as the spasms that she felt on her tongue that Eve was struggling to hold back her release. Eventually, despite all of Eve's frantic motions, Sandy was able to lock her lips around her clitoris and to suck directly on the sensitive area.

This finally sent Eve over the edge. Her thighs, hips, and sex began to shake uncontrollably as her moans became screams. Sandy felt Eve's juices covering her face as the shaking gradually transformed into frantic bucking.

Another orgasm overtook Eve as Sandy let go of her clitoris and began aggressively licking over her entire sex, keeping in almost constant contact despite Eve's thrashing above her. Sandy suddenly felt a hand take hold of her hair, pulling her face towards Eve's body as the climaxing woman used Sandy's mouth and face to bring herself to a third and fourth orgasm.

Finally growing tired, Eve's legs gave way, she let go of Sandy's hair, and simply rested her sex on Sandy's mouth. Sandy continued her ministrations, driving Eve wild with pleasure. Sandy was beginning to see stars as this new position made it very difficult for her to breath, but then Eve lifted off of her again and lowered her hand to tap her on the forehead as she also uttered the word, "Sleep."

Sandy's eyes slammed closed and she instantly sank into a deep trance.

Snap!

When she came out of trance once again, Sandy found that she was still in the bed, but she was no longer lying on her back. Instead, she was on her knees, with her feet tied to the bed posts. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back.

And before her, was Eve, who was lying on the bed with her legs spread, exposing her enflamed sex to the bound slave. Though she had by now seen Eve naked a few times, she still gasped as she marveled at the beauty of this woman, especially now as her naked, slightly sweaty body was gently covered in the light of a single candle. Lust was still evident in her eyes as she spoke to Sandy again.

"You did well, Sandy. It can be difficult to please a woman in that position, without your hands, but you did well. I had been looking forward to that release for quite some time, and you didn't disappoint. I never even considered using the crop on you. But your evening is far from over. Let's see what you can do from this position."

Sandy leaned forward, being careful to maintain her balance as she lowered her mouth to Eve's sex and began servicing her once again. Eve was already wet with her desire, and Sandy's face was still slick with the juices of her earlier release, so had no trouble sliding her lips and tongue all over Eve's sex right from the start.

Due to the sensitivity that her earlier climax caused, Eve responded quickly to Sandy's efforts. Her moaning was in full force in no time, and her hands were frantically pulling at her breasts as Sandy tongued closer and closer to another wave of orgasms.

Sandy found herself pulling slightly at the cuffs that locked her hands behind her. She wanted so badly to be able to use her fingers, and was sure that she could quickly bring her fellow slave to an earth shattering climax if she were just able to bring her hands into play. But that, she realized, was part of the test. Eve expected Sandy to bring her just as intense pleasure with only her lips and tongue, and Sandy was determined not to let her down.

Even as she focused on her satisfying of Eve, though, Sandy was becoming increasingly aware of her own growing need. Bringing so much pleasure to Eve's glorious body was only making Sandy want a climax of her own all the more.

But that was not possible at the moment, so she redoubled her efforts on Eve, whose head was now thrashing from side to side as she approached another powerful release. Just as Sandy thought that she had Eve right on the brink, she felt hands pulling her hair again. This time, Eve was pulling Sandy's face away from her sex, forcing the young woman to look her straight in the eye. Sandy stared at Eve as the other woman began to speak.

"You're so helpless. So submissive. Aren't you?"

"Yes."

"What do you want right now?"

"Oh god, please, let me pleasure you. Please keep using my mouth to bring yourself to climax."

Eve stared at Sandy for a moment longer, and Sandy did everything in her power to let the sincerity of her pleas to register in her eyes. She saw Eve's own eyes start to glaze over with lust and then, with a needful, frantic motion, she pushed Sandy's face back into her sex where the submissive girl quickly pushed her over the edge.

Eve's hips began to buck quite violently, and Sandy once again struggled to keep her mouth in contact with the climaxing woman's wet sex. But she managed to do it, and was relentless in driving Eve to further and deeper release.

After quite some time, Eve pulled her sex away from Sandy, causing Sandy to grin in the knowledge that Eve could simply take no more.

Her feeling of victory was short lived, however, as Eve's hand, shaky from all of the pleasure she had just received, moved down her body, then tapped Sandy on the forehead as she intoned, "Sleep."

Sandy's eyes closed again, and she collapsed onto the bed.

And so the evening continued. Next, Sandy awoke with her feet bound in the same position, but her hands were free. Eve was on all fours in front of her, and Sandy had to use her fingers and tongue to bring Eve to climax from behind. Drawing on the lessons that she had learned from Eve earlier in the week, she quickly found and massaged Eve's g-spot, and used her tongue to stimulate her sex as best she could from that angle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.