Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 38: Lessons

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 38: Lessons - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

"I think we'd better stop there," Jenny said to Sandy.

"Huh ... what? Oh..." Sandy replied, suddenly coming back to the present. She had been so enraptured by Jenny's story that she had practically forgotten where she was.

"You aren't really focusing much on the dishes – some of them aren't even completely clean. Mistress won't have that. For your own sake, I think I'd better just let you focus on the task at hand."

"What, no. It's okay. I can focus."

"I don't think so. If your nipples are any indication, my little tale has been very arousing for you, and you clearly are not yet trained well enough to endure arousal while still remaining productive. Besides, I'm not the best one to tell the rest of the story anyway. As I said, Mistress put me in a pretty deep trance. I have some vague memories of what happened after that, but until Mistress brought me out of trance, those memories are more a dreamy fantasy than they are a coherent chain of events. Anyway, let's hurry up and finish the dishes. We need to get started on making lunch."

The two women continued their work, quickly wrapping up the dishes and then moving on to preparing food.

They served Mistress in her study, and as Sandy came around the desk to place the plate of food before her, she glanced down. There, kneeling between Mistress's legs and pleasuring her Mistress's sex was Eve!

Sandy marveled at this revelation, not because she was surprised by Eve's submissive act, but because Mistress's behavior gave absolutely no indication of what was happening. As Sandy and Jenny left the room, Mistress ate her food calmly, as though nothing out of the ordinary were happening.

When they had left the room, Sandy couldn't help herself – she had to ask Jenny about what she had just seen.

"Oh, that's nothing out of the ordinary," Jenny replied. "Mistress enjoys sex as much as her slaves do, but unlike us, she doesn't have to wait for someone to allow her her pleasure. You'll learn soon enough that pleasuring Mistress is one of our most important jobs around here."

"But, she looked so ordinary – if I hadn't seen Eve, I wouldn't have even realized what was happening."

"Yes, Mistress's control is incredible. Believe me, Eve is an expert at pleasuring a woman, and Mistress was quite aroused just now."

"I wish it were me between her legs."

"Of course. We all do. Servicing Mistress is an honor."

"And you and Eve aren't jealous of each other?"

"Not at all. We are both submissives – and servicing our dom is one of the most satisfying things that we can do. I know that Eve loves me, and I her, and rest assured, we still have plenty of sex with each other. But servicing Mistress is different – it is almost like worshipping at an altar."

"So, will I get a chance to service Mistress?"

"Eventually, when you're ready. Pleasuring Mistress is something that must be earned. That's why she was so stoic while we were in there. You have not yet earned the right to see Mistress's pleasure. I can assure you, she is a ravenous, passionate woman when she chooses to be. But in front of a new slave, she won't show her own pleasure at all and, as I already said, her control is amazing."

"What do I have to do to earn that honor?"

"Well, first, you must prove that you are able to satisfy a woman. From what I understand, you've already made quite a bit of progress in that regard."

Sandy blushed as she thought about the night that she had spent with Eve, and wondered if it bothered Jenny at all that Eve and Sandy had had sex.

As if reading her mind, Jenny continued, "Don't worry – I'm not jealous of the time you've spent with Eve. She was obeying Mistress's command. We've both been with many women since we've been slaves here. If Mistress commands it we must obey."

"So do you think I'll get to pleasure Mistress soon?"

"Well, you must also pass her test."

What test?"

"It's different for every slave girl. You might not even know it's happening when it comes – it'll be something that will really test your limits, in one way or another."

Sandy became quiet. Despite the soreness that she still felt from her time on the altar, she was beginning to feel her sexual need growing once again as thinking about all of this was turning her on intensely. Still, the thought of some kind of test frightened her. What if she failed? What if Mistress would become displeased with her? What if Mistress would no longer want her?

Sandy continued to turn over these thoughts as she and Jenny proceeded through the day. They both cleaned the house, dusting and vacuuming each room – a major chore in a house as large as Mistress's. Then they prepared dinner.

Once again, they served Mistress in her study. This time, though, Eve was not pleasuring her Mistress. Instead, she was sitting in the chair on the other side of the desk, and she and Mistress were poring over a set of documents that were laid out on the desk's surface.

As they had done before, Sandy and Jenny served Mistress's food and then turned to go. As she did this, though, Sandy was once again left to marvel. Mistress and Eve were clearly doing some kind of business work. They were discussing various ideas and referencing the documents in front of them. The dynamic between them was that of two business women having a meeting to discuss some important matters. Sandy was shocked to hear Eve even contradict Mistress at one point as they discussed some specifics of part of their business plan. But, rather than punish her, Mistress actually changed her mind and agreed with Eve!

There was no way to tell, Sandy thought, that Mistress and Eve's relationship extended beyond anything but their business relationship – except for one key detail: throughout their exchanges, Eve was naked and wearing a slave collar. The sheer incongruity of it all both confused and aroused Sandy with equal intensity.

When Sandy and Jenny had left the room, Sandy had a host of new questions.

"So, what on earth were they doing in there?"

"Conducting business. I don't know the details of what they're working on, but it's not uncommon for them to catch up on some of their work during the weekend."

"So, Mistress and Eve work together?"

"Yes. Don't you remember, when you called to book Mistress that first time, it was Eve that answered the phone. She is Mistress's lawyer, and also helps out with other work around the office."

"Eve's a lawyer? But, she's a slave!"

"So are you, but you haven't quit your job, have you?"

"No, I guess not."

"And have you thought about quitting your job?"

"No, that never crossed my mind."

"Nor would Mistress want you to. When Eve and I became Mistress's slaves, she was delighted to hear that Eve was in law school. In fact, she even helped to pay for her to finish. When she finished, she hired Eve immediately."

"Hired?"

"Yes. As weird as it might sound, she pays Eve for her legal services."

"But Eve lives here – what does she need a salary for?"

"Well, she's able to save most of it since she doesn't pay to be here. Eve was willing to forgo the salary, but Mistress insisted. She's very adamant that we not lose our ambitions as a result of being slaves – she has no interest in dependent parasites. She wants her slaves to be successful in their professional lives."

"But how can Eve ... I mean, isn't it hard to be a slave and lawyer at the same time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.