Consensual Consequences
Chapter 36: New Directions

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 36: New Directions - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

At first, I had no idea what I should do. I was still a bit dazed from coming out of my own trance, and now to find Eve, my mistress, the woman who had been dominating me for over a year, under the hypnotic spell of a powerful, dominant hypnotist was more than I could handle. I just stared at her blank, passive face in complete disbelief.

And in a complete state of arousal. Images of our first night together flashed through my mind – she looked so helpless, so vulnerable. Even the flush in her cheeks from crying that night was now mirrored by the flush of Eve's current arousal. I felt a huge wave of emotion and desire wash over me as Eve's limp hand continued to float steadily higher and higher as she listened to Mistress Catherine's commands.

"That's right, let your hand go higher, so that you can escape the hypnosis of the pendant. The pendant that has captured your gaze. The pendant that makes your eyes so very, very heavy."

Eve's eyes were, indeed, looking very sleepy. Each time she blinked, she seemed to struggle to force her eyes open again, and they only seemed to open part of the way. That lidded look only added to her sense of vulnerability, and thus added to my own arousal.

I suppose I should have awoken her at that point. No one had noticed that she was in trance, as everyone seemed to be paying attention to the slave on stage, whose own expression was similar to Eve's. In fact, as I glanced around the room, I noticed that Eve was not alone – a few other women's hands were floating steadily higher as they stared in rapt attention at the stage. The only difference was that all of these women were slaves – none of the other mistresses seemed to be falling under Mistress Catherine's power.

On stage, the young slave's hand was floating into the air, and her eyes were locked onto the pendant.

For a brief moment, my own eyes started to lock onto it again. The allure of falling back into trance – of once again knowing that feeling of being under Mistress Catherine's spell – was intoxicating. I enjoyed being dominated so thoroughly, and Mistress Catherine was easily the most powerful woman I had ever encountered. The arousal that I had felt in witnessing Eve had only made me more susceptible to the temptation.

But it was also Eve's state that gave me just enough strength to resist. I still wasn't sure what I should do, but somehow I knew that going into trance wasn't the answer. I had to see how the situation with Eve would play out. At the time, I told myself that I was protecting her, but I think it actually had more to do with how erotic I found her submission to trance to be. I wanted to see her go under, and see what might happen to her while she was hypnotized.

I had turned away from the stage and was staring at my mistress once again. Her own vacant stare was hypnotic in its own way, and I soon found that I didn't want to turn away. Seeing Eve's heavy, aroused breathing combine with her powerless expression caused my sex to simply burn with desire. My nipples had grown so hard and sensitive that the corset I was wearing was painful against them, and I imagined that Eve's arousal was probably causing her to feel the same way – if she was even aware of such things in her state.

I continued to hear Mistress Catherine speak from the stage.

"Higher, and higher. Feel your hand grow lighter and lighter, which makes it okay for your eyes to grow heavier and heavier. Sleepier and sleepier."

By now, Eve's hand had floated straight up into the air, and her eyes were heavily lidded, barely remaining open. She looked so helpless, so vacant, and so turned on that I could barely control myself. I wanted her more than I had in several weeks – all of the passion that we had been missing seemed to hit me all at once at that moment.

Mistress continued to speak.

"Now, your hand can't float any higher – can't get any lighter. But the hypnotic pendant is still there. The hypnotic pendant that you must resist, is still making you feel sleepy – is still trying to hypnotize you. There is only one way to escape its hypnotic pull. Only when your eyes are closed, when you have surrendered to the feeling of sleep that is descending upon you, can you escape the hypnotic pendant. Let your eyes close. Continue to feel the lightness in your hand and the heaviness in your eyes as you let yourself slip into sleep."

I watched as Eve seemed to be struggling slightly – her eyes fluttered a few times. But as Mistress Catherine assured her that falling asleep would free her from the pendant, her eyes finally fell closed for good.

I was utterly spellbound – and utterly turned on. Eve – my mistress – was sitting in the middle of the club completely, helplessly hypnotized. Her eyes were closed, her face relaxed and passive, her hand floating in the air. I simply stared at her for quite some time, until I heard Mistress Catherine speak again.

"Good, you have escaped the pendant by falling into a hypnotic trance." At this statement, Eve seemed to twitch slightly then, with a sigh, seemed to relax further. "Go deeper. Let yourself go. You have already allowed yourself to become hypnotized, so enjoy it, relax and go deeper. The only thing preventing you from sinking completely under hypnosis – from falling completely under my control – is your hand, still floating lightly above you. But when I touch your forehead, your hand will fall once again, and you will let go completely."

I began to wonder what would happen to Eve now. Had Mistress Catherine noticed that she was entranced? Would she come into the audience and send her deeper? I turned towards the stage and saw that, for now, Mistress Catherine was focused on the young slave kneeling on the stage. Slave Linda, like Eve, had her hand straight in the air above her, and her eyes were closed. She, too, looked utterly helpless – and, if her nipples were any indication, she, too, was deeply aroused.

The pendant was gone, and Mistress Catherine was standing behind the young woman. Without any hesitation, she reached her hand around and tapped the entranced woman on the forehead. Slave Linda immediately went completely limp – her hand fell to her side and her body collapsed. She fell backwards into Mistress, who caught her and lowered her to the floor.

With slave Linda now lying comatose on the floor, Mistress Catherine turned to look at the audience. After looking around for a few moments, including a long glance in our direction, she turned back to slave Linda, placing her hand on the young woman's leg.

"I am now speaking only to the hypnotized woman whose leg I am touching – all other hypnotized women should simply continue to float in trance until I touch their foreheads."

Mistress Catherine then focused all of her attention on the young slave on stage.

"Now slave Linda, when I snap my fingers, you will come out of trance having no memory of what has transpired since I first showed you the pendant. You will believe that you successfully resisted my attempt to hypnotize you, although you will still follow my commands. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I could just make out Linda's sleepy reply from my seat.

Snap! Mistress Catherine brought Linda out of trance. The young woman sat up, blinked a few times, and then smiled a wide smile. Mistress Catherine spoke again.

"Congratulations! You resisted my trance. I'm sure that will make your Mistress happy."

"Yes, Mistress Catherine. I'm sure it will."

"You've proven yourself to be quite obedient. I was impressed with your will to obey your Mistress rather than to fall into my trance. Some others in the audience weren't so lucky, though."

Linda looked out into the audience and, seeing a few women with their eyes closed and their hands in the air, gasped in surprise.

"Now, I am going to send these women deep into trance, and then command them to come to the stage. I would like you to make sure that they are able to get onto the stage safely. They will be very sleepy and lethargic, so you must be careful to guide them. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Mistress." Linda seemed all too happy to comply, and her breathy responses and flushed appearance made it clear that all of this was turning her on as much as it was turning me on.

In the meantime, Mistress Catherine stepped off of the stage and made her way into the audience.

There were three other women who had fallen under Mistress Catherine's spell – their submission made clear by their hands floating in the air – as if they were school-girls raising their hands to get their teacher's attention. The hypnotist made her way to each one of them, one by one. Each time, she would touch the slave on the forehead, and the slave would immediately go completely limp – her hand falling and her body simply letting go. Then, Mistress Catherine would kneel next to them and whisper in their ears. Moments later, each girl would open her eyes and slowly, lethargically, walk to the stage, where Linda would help her up the steps.

Eventually, Mistress Catherine arrived at our table.

"What's this? My, my, my. It's not uncommon for slaves to unwittingly fall under my spell. But a mistress? This is quite unusual."

I just stared up at Mistress, utterly enraptured by her beauty, her power, her dominance.

She stepped towards Eve and tapped her on her forehead. Eve reacted just like the other women had: her hand dropped and her entire body went utterly limp immediately. Unlike the other women, though, who had been kneeling at their Mistress's feet, Eve was in a chair, so when she went limp, she fell dangerously forward.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.