Consensual Consequences
Chapter 27: Seven Days Later

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: Seven Days Later - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Sandy showed up to work on Friday in a state of excitement and euphoria. The past week had been unlike anything that she ever thought she'd experience. First, she had spent Monday night being utterly dominated – sometimes while hypnotized, but most of the time while she was consciously aware of what was happening. And yet, she had enjoyed every second of it – giving herself to her Mistress completely.

Then, on Wednesday night, she had gone home only to find a package waiting for her at her front door. A card attached to the package simply read "For Sandy," and the handwriting was unmistakable: it belonged to Mistress. Sandy had rushed inside, her heart racing, as she opened the package.

Inside was a beautiful metallic metronome and a note. With her hands shaking and her sex flaring to erotic life, Sandy had read her Mistress's words:

Dear Slave,

I hope you like your gift. When you have finished reading this, I want you to prepare yourself for me. Dress for an evening at a nice restaurant, but you are not allowed to wear panties or a bra.

When you are ready for the evening, I want you to unlock your front door, then sit somewhere comfortable. Place the metronome in front of you, and start it. As you watch it swing back and forth, I want you to think about your submission to me. Think about how each swing of the metronome brings you further and further under my power.

I have a special evening planned for you, Sandy. Go now, and prepare for it.

Your Mistress

When Sandy had finished reading the letter she immediately headed to her bathroom for a shower. She had been sexually charged for the past two days, and hadn't touched herself at all – that was, after all, something that only her Mistress could command. Nevertheless as she showered, she felt waves of arousal coursing through her as the water caressed her skin. She was going to spend the evening with her Mistress!

She had dressed in a sexy, yet classy black dress and heels, and had done her hair and make-up as beautifully and tastefully as she knew how. Then, she had unlocked her front door, sat in a comfortable chair (the same one, she noticed, that she had been in when her Mistress had hypnotized her for the first time), and placed the metronome on the coffee table in front of her.

With a single tap of her finger, the metronome began to swing back forth, with a sharp "tick," after each swing. She had looked at the metronome, watching it swing back and forth ... and back and forth ... as she thought about her Mistress.

She found it very easy to imagine Mistress's deep, hypnotic eyes as the metronome swung back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

Even though she wasn't there, Mistress's power, her control, was palpable – as if it were emanating from the metronome that kept swinging back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

Sandy could feel herself submitting; submitting to Mistress; submitting to the metronome, that kept swinging back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

Sandy's thoughts were beginning to get cloudy, each new thought being wiped away as the metronome swung back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

She was vaguely aware that she was being hypnotized even without Mistress there – that she was simply succumbing to the relentless motion of the metronome as it swung back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

This only turned her on more, though; knowing that Mistress could control her so easily; that all Mistress needed was a simple metronome swinging back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

Eventually, even these submissive thoughts began to fade, as Sandy found that she could do nothing but stare as the metronome swung back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

And back ... and forth ... and back ... and forth...

Sandy had gone so deep that when a hand stopped the metronome she was too far gone to even notice. She felt herself rising out of her chair and following someone out of her apartment. She got into a car and immediately obeyed a command to "Sleep!"

The rest of that evening had been a blur. She knew that she was with her Mistress, and that her Mistress had led her into the restaurant. There was someone else there, but it wasn't important who that person was. She simply obeyed Mistress's commands and let her awareness of their guest pass over her conscious mind.

This had been the case even when Mistress had brought her out of hypnosis briefly. When she was no longer in trance, Sandy had looked around, reveling in the beauty of her Mistress, as well as the beauty of their companion. But despite this third woman's beauty, Sandy had felt no need to think about who she was, or to remember her features specifically. She was a beautiful and sexy woman, and that was all that mattered.

Shortly thereafter, Sandy's Mistress had instructed her to look at the candle, and she quickly obeyed, feeling herself going under very quickly and very deeply.

In fact, she went so deep that she struggled to remember much more of the evening. She knew that she led the other woman to the bathroom at some point so that the woman could remove her bra. She also knew that at one point Mistress had ordered her to discreetly slip under the table to pleasure their companion. Sandy had a vague memory of the taste of sex mixed with something sweet – a memory that she cherished for its erotic potential.

Then, Mistress had led her out of the restaurant and they had driven away, just the two of them. Sandy continued to drift as she rode with her Mistress, but was dimly aware that Mistress made a phone call at some point.

When they had arrived at Sandy's apartment, Mistress led her to the door, where Sandy suddenly came out of her trance, gasping as the extent of her arousal shook her. She had been so deeply entranced the whole night that she had not been consciously aware of just erotic her entire night had been. Now, that realization rocked through her, almost causing her knees to buckle.

Not knowing what to do, she looked to her Mistress who had simply looked at her and said, "Go straight to your bedroom and enjoy the rest of your night." With that, Mistress turned and walked away.

Sandy had rushed inside and headed straight to the bedroom where she found her room decorated with several candles that were providing the only light. Standing beside her bed, completely naked and softly, tantalizingly, menacingly tapping a riding crop against her palm, stood Eve.

Mistress's beautiful slave had grinned at Sandy before informing her, "Mistress wants to start training you to better please a woman. I have been assigned the task of starting that training..."

It had been a long night – despite Sandy's intense arousal, she was denied any sexual gratification until Eve felt that she had learned sufficient lessons for one night. By the time Sandy had managed to bring Eve to her fourth and final climax of the evening, Sandy's breasts, bottom, and thighs were covered in small marks from the crop, and her tongue and jaw were exhausted from the exertion.

Eve, however, had then demonstrated why she was qualified to be Sandy's teacher. Sandy might have learned a few things from Eve's example, but Eve's expert ministrations had brought Sandy to such heights that she didn't have the presence of mind to remember what Eve did to her. She simply reveled in waves of ecstasy that had her screaming into the night.

Eventually, she had drifted into a peaceful sleep.

When she had woken up the next day, Eve was gone. Sandy had gone to work on Thursday feeling on top of the world. She had bounced into work filled with energy, and had gotten right to her tasks with an alarming focus and determination.

And it was a good thing that she had been so productive, as Penny had been uncharacteristically absent minded all week. As Sandy had come to feel more and more confident in her tasks, Penny had seemed to slip further and further into a weird funk that seemed to be preventing her from doing her best work. Sandy's newfound sense of purpose had enabled her to take up most of the slack, but still, Sandy had begun to worry that Penny wouldn't be completely ready for the presentation that she had to give the next week.

Determined to help Penny through whatever obstacles she was facing, Sandy had done her best to be as upbeat and helpful as she could be, which wasn't hard since she was still awash in the glow of what she had experienced the night before.

Things had gotten even better, though, a bit later in the day. Sandy had been at her desk, hard at work, when she felt someone approach and looked up to see her Mistress! The tall, dominant woman had fixed Sandy with her eyes, staring down at her for several second before declaring in a voice low enough to be discreet, "I see that you have decided to forgo a bra on your own accord?"

"Yes, Mistress," Sandy had replied, keeping her voice low so that no one could hear how she addressed her Mistress.

"And I assume you are without panties as well?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. That pleases me." Sandy's entire face had flushed with pride and arousal at those words. "I am here to see Penny," Mistress continued, "Don't page her, I will just go in."

With that, Mistress had just walked into Penny's office. Sandy hadn't been able to tell if her Mistress had hypnotized her at that moment or not, but it wasn't until a few moments after Mistress had entered Penny's office that she blinked and regained control of herself. Her sex was smoldering with desire, and she feared that her nipples were suddenly visible to all of her coworkers – especially since she wasn't wearing a bra!

She had then done her best to return to her work, but it was difficult, knowing that her Mistress was in the office with Penny. A few times she thought she might have heard cries of passion coming through the door, but they were faint enough that it could have been a part of her arousal clouded imagination.

Eventually, Mistress had reemerged. She had fixed Sandy with that same stare, and Sandy had once again felt arousal course through her as she submitted to her Mistress's dominance. Mistress had given her two commands, "Make sure that no one enters Penny's office for the next hour or so, including yourself. Also, I want you to make sure that you are free all weekend. Do you understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.