Consensual Consequences
Chapter 22: On the Brink

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: On the Brink - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

It had been exactly five nights since Mistress had hypnotized Mindy. Five nights since Mindy had made passionate love to Sandy. Five nights since Mindy had been sexually satisfied.

Mindy knew how long it had been. She could be even more specific than days – she knew how many hours and, if she thought about it for any length of time, could probably say how many minutes it had been. It was all she thought about: that night, that one wonderful, erotic night.

She imagined Sandy's naked body deep in trance – helpless, open, available. And Mindy, too, lost in the depths of hypnosis. She remembered that feeling – licking Sandy's rock hard nipple while under Mistress's control – Mindy had had no choice, there was nothing she could do about it – she had to lick that nipple.

But she also wanted to. She had wanted to for quite some time, but had always been afraid. What if Sandy rejected her? What if Sandy didn't want to be with another woman? What if Sandy would be so freaked out that she no longer wanted to talk to her? For years Mindy had suppressed her feelings for Sandy, letting a close friendship stand in for the erotic desires that seethed within her.

But that night – five nights ago, she had been able to experience all of her fantasies. She had teased Sandy, filled her with pleasure. And she had received pleasure, as well. Sandy had made Mindy cum harder than she ever had before.

And all because of hypnosis.

But then, in one moment, Mindy feared that she had ruined it all. For a brief moment, Mistress had freed her from the hypnotic trance – had given her a conscious choice – to let Eve bring her to orgasm, or to make wild love to Sandy. And, with Sandy watching, Mindy had failed to act; allowing Eve, not Sandy, to be the one that pushed her over the edge.

Over the past several days, Mindy had chastised herself repeatedly. After all, Mindy had seen earlier that night what a woman was capable of when Mistress used hypnosis to build up sexual need – she had watched as Sandy and Penny had wild, passionate sex in front of an audience all because Mistress had driven them to such a level of erotic need that they could no longer make rational decisions. So even if Sandy didn't feel the same way about Mindy as Mindy felt about Sandy, she would have had an easy way of explaining it. And at least then she would know how Sandy felt.

But now, the awkwardness and potentially damaging dynamic would exist between them, and yet she would still not know how Sandy felt. And this didn't even take into account that, had she had the courage to act, she also would have, at least for one night, gotten to have with Sandy what she so desperately wanted. No, Mindy thought, she'd ruined everything. She just hoped it wasn't for good.

What was even more maddening was that she had even had a second chance, and she had shied away from that, too. When Mistress had left Mindy alone with Sandy at the end of the evening, Mindy had felt a rush of mixed emotions. On the one hand, having access to Sandy's body like that had been so arousing – she could make all of her fantasies come true. But at the same time, she knew that her time with Sandy was ticking away – that as soon as the clock reached 4:00, Sandy would awaken.

Mindy couldn't bring herself to confront Sandy – to face her without the excuse of hypnosis. She was afraid of what Sandy would think. She might never want to talk to her again! After what Mindy had done, she might even convince their friends that Mindy was not to be trusted. Mindy continued to kiss and fondle Sandy, to use her mouth, and to grind against Sandy's sex with her own. But as the time continued to pass, she became more and more saddened, and more and more frustrated.

Finally, just a few minutes before four, she had fled, running out of Sandy's apartment while frantically pulling on her clothes. Once she had reached her own car she drove home with tears flowing from her eyes.

At least she hadn't been there when Sandy awoke, but nevertheless, there was no way that she could deny her desires anymore. Why had she resisted? Why had she let Eve be the one to bring her to orgasm? If she had taken Sandy then, then she could call Sandy. The two of them could talk about what happened. Maybe this would have even given Mindy a chance to gauge what Sandy thought about it all – maybe Sandy would have revealed that she had feelings for Mindy.

But now, she would never know. Sandy had every reason to think that Mindy had rejected her. She certainly had no reason to expose her own feelings.

The next day, Mindy tried to sleep to catch up on the rest that she had missed after being up so late with Sandy. But her sleep was fitful at best. Memories of the previous night kept popping into her mind, filling her with mixed emotions. On the one hand, thinking about what had happened turned her on. On the other, it filled her with sadness to know that her friendship with Sandy was probably ruined; that she had potentially damaged years of closeness during that one night of incredible passion.

Eventually, fatigue claimed her, and Mindy did finally get some sleep. Sunday she had spent the entire day anxiously trying to decide what to do. Should she call Sandy? Should she try to see her? Should she try to contact Mistress? Maybe Mistress could entrance them both again – give them another night together. Just the thought of it caused warmth to rush into Mindy's sex.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.