Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 15: Deeper Still

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Deeper Still - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Tick ... tick ... tick...

Penny stared at the metronome and felt her sex begin to leak around the edges of her panties, so great was her need. It had happened again – somehow, she had been drawn into hypnosis without even realizing it. Mistress had been talking to her and suddenly, she realized that she couldn't look away from the metronome – couldn't stop staring as it swung back ... and forth...

Tick ... tick ... tick...

She felt her mind slowing down – her admission to Mistress Catherine that she was, in fact, hypnotized; that she had, again, allowed herself to fall into Mistress's spell, seemed to speed up her rate of descent – and to speed up the rate of her pulse as wave after wave of desire washed over her. Her body was relaxing, her mind was becoming softer, and everything around her began to recede from her consciousness until all that she felt was her arousal and all that she saw was the arm of the metronome swinging back ... and forth...

Tick ... tick ... tick...

A voice, Mistress's voice, floated in between those ticks that were sending her deeper into hypnosis.

"You are going to go very deep for me now, Penny."

"Yes, Mistress." Penny wasn't sure why she added the word "Mistress" to her compliant statements, it had felt so right to do it when she was hypnotized before and it simply came naturally to her now. Every time she said the word, the need that still churned inside of her seemed to grow, as though that word were a fuel that was further enflaming the heat of her arousal.

"Good girl. Just stare at the metronome, let it take you deeper and deeper as it swings back ... and forth."

Tick ... tick ... tick...

"Now Penny, I want you to tell me how you feel right now."

"Sleepy. And aroused." Penny could barely hear her own voice – could hardly hear the mixture of meekness and lust that it conveyed.

"Yes, I imagine you do feel quite aroused. You've been feeling that way for a few days, haven't you?"

As memories of the past few days – so filled with yearning and frustration – entered Penny's open mind, a whine escaped her lips. The pent up arousal of three days of intense stimulation without release dripped from her voice as she replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Did you dream about me?"

"Yes, Mistress." Penny's breath almost caught in her throat as the sexual desires welled up within her again. Her compulsion to respond to her Mistress was the only thing that allowed her to get the words out at all.

"Did you dream about me hypnotizing you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Penny's breath was becoming labored and her breasts rose and fell quickly from the effort.

"Tell me, what did you dream?"

Penny began relating the dreams that she had had the past three nights – all of them involving Mistress Catherine entrancing her. Then, when deeply under Mistress's control, she would tease her, bringing Penny closer and closer to orgasm, but never giving her the release that she desired. Penny told her of her most recent dream – of so desperately needing to taste the honey that would bring her to orgasm, but it being just out of reach, even as it dripped off of her chained body.

Mistress Catherine's voice contained a hint of amusement as she spoke to Penny.

"You have quite the imagination – your subconscious is having a great deal of fun, it seems. Not that that is surprising, given how rarely you let it come out and play."

None of what Mistress Catherine had just said contained a question or a command. Still, Penny felt so compliant, that she nevertheless responded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Now Penny, I want you to listen to me very closely. First, I want you to close your eyes."

Penny felt her eyes immediately slam shut. Though the metronome had still trapped her gaze, her Mistress's words were so powerful, so enthralling, that the small device had become nothing but a thing to look at – it was her Mistress that had hypnotized her; it was her Mistress that she would obey.

"Now, Penny, focus on all of the frustration – all of the need that has been yearning to escape."

With her eyes closed, all of Penny's senses could turn inwards – to the raging need for climax that had been building in her for so long.

"Now Penny, do you want to finally release all of that sexual energy? To finally be allowed to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress." Penny practically moaned the words.

"Then you must go deeper for me. Only in a deep, deep trance can you find the key that will unlock all of this need. Do you want to find that key?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good. Then go deeper. Before you can let go of your orgasm you must first let go of your mind. Let go, Penny ... let go and ... sleep."

Penny felt as if her entire body, her sensitive, aroused body, was falling as her mind yielded further to the hypnosis. As she let go, she felt herself falling to the side – only to be caught in her Mistress's arms as they guided her to lie on the couch.

As she rested on the couch, Penny could feel nothing but the arousal coursing through her. For three days, it had been building, and now she could feel the pressure yearning to pour out of her and she knew that letting herself go would give her the release she sought. Penny found herself feeling so thankful when Mistress's voice – the voice that would guide her deeper, and thus closer to climax – appeared in her hopelessly lustful mind.

"Now, Penny, any time today that I say the word 'sleep' you will fall back into trance, deeper than you had gone before. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Penny was already so deep that she struggled to form the words.

"Good girl. Now, wake up!" Mistress Catherine snapped her fingers in front of Penny's face several times as her eyes fluttered open – her mind racing back up from the depths of trance.

For a moment, she was disoriented – not completely sure how she had ended up lying on Mistress's couch. Then, as if remembering a dream, it all started to come back to her: the metronome, Mistress's words, relating her dreams of the past three nights.

Then she remembered why she was here: Sandy! Penny sat bolt upright and looked at Mistress Catherine with wide eyes as she said, "You did it again! This ... I can't ... I have to go! Sandy!" With that she swung her legs off of the couch and started to rise.

"Sleep!" Penny immediately felt herself falling as Mistress Catherine once again guided her limp body to the couch, Penny's muscles feeling even more lifeless than before. Once she had arranged Penny comfortably on the couch again, Mistress Catherine snapped her fingers as she declared, "Wake up!"

Once again, Penny's eyes fluttered open. Once again she sat up straight, although not quite as quickly this time. Rather than disbelief, this time she felt her eyes grow wide with fear.

"What are you doing to me? This can't be happening. Please, just let me leave." Even as she said the words she could feel sexual need pulsing through her.

Mistress Catherine was now standing before her, and Penny felt utterly helpless as the tall woman simply stared down at her, silently, mercilessly. After remaining like this for several seconds, Mistress Catherine placed her hand on Penny's head and said, with a strong voice, "Sleep."

Penny felt herself falling once again – only this time, she kept falling longer than she had before – she was reaching new levels of depth; new levels of trance. Eventually, the feeling of sinking stopped, and she simply slept – her mind empty and open, her body consumed with desire. Her body, she could tell, was still in a sitting position – Mistress's hand was still on her head supporting her; giving her the strength she needed to not collapse back onto the couch.

"Wake up." Penny felt her mind racing back to consciousness. Her eyes opened more slowly than before, but, nevertheless, it wasn't long before she was blinking herself awake. Her arousal had continued to rise, but now she felt a new lethargy in her body, as if, even when awake, there was no reason to try to move without her Mistress's permission. She was already sitting on the couch, and she saw no point in trying to rise any further – Mistress would simply put her back in trance. Instead, she cast her eyes at the floor, looking meekly at the ground as she awaited Mistress's next move.

Even as she did this, a part of her marveled at her behavior. She was a strong woman. She had risen through the ranks of her company very quickly because of her independence and powerful will. Her bosses trusted her with enormous responsibilities and she managed those responsibilities well – never letting them down – always taking control of the difficult tasks and mastering the challenges that faced her.

The same was true in her personal life. Her friends all saw her as conscientious and responsible. She prided herself on being the one that her girlfriends came to for advice and support – she was always able to make sense of situations and was decisive and authoritative about solving problems. She was strong, willful, but kind and generous as well – the model of a good friend.

And now, here she was. Somehow, she had let this woman, Mistress Catherine, take away her control – to subdue her into accepting commands. Despite the strength of her will, Penny found herself yielding to Mistress Catherine – accepting that there was no point in trying to escape – sitting passively as she awaited the next command that would send her spiraling into an even deeper trance – even deeper into Mistress Catherine's control.

She didn't have to wait long. Mistress Catherine reached down to Penny, taking one of the young woman's hands in her own, and using the other to raise Penny's face so that it looked up into the Mistress's eyes.

A sudden, sharp pull on Penny's arm coincided with her Mistress whispering a single word: "sleep." Penny immediately fell further into trance as her body, following the momentum of Mistress's tug on her arm, fell forward. She could feel Mistress catch her and, once again, lower her to the couch.

Once again, she sank deeper than before. Once again, her arousal reached a new peak. Penny was dimly aware of her body being laid back to rest on the couch again, but she knew that that didn't matter. All that mattered to her now was going deeper – getting deep enough to find the key that would unlock her orgasm and allow her to finally feel the overwhelming release that she had been denied for so long.

But in order to go deeper, in order to find that key, she needed her Mistress – it was her Mistress who would guide her; it was her Mistress who would control her.

"Wake up." It was nothing but a whisper in her ear, but she obeyed. Lying on the couch, she slowly opened her eyes. Her entire body lay relaxed, even as the need for orgasm burned through every nerve in her body. She was covered with a sheen of sweat, and she could see that the skin on her arms was flushed a deep red as her need coursed through her, but still, she remained calm and still.

This was so unlike what she had experienced on the previous Friday night. This wasn't the writhing, animalistic hunger of that trance. Penny knew that this was something much, much deeper; more erotic; more intense. This was a level of orgasmic denial that spanned days rather than minutes. She had reached a level of depth that left her mind completely empty, only able to comprehend her arousal and her Mistress's words.

Even when she awoke, there was no need to touch herself or beg her Mistress – she knew that the only way she would achieve release was to sink further, so when Mistress woke her up she simply waited. The control that she had given to Mistress was so powerful that it kept her body subdued despite the desire that raged within her.

Now, Penny felt Mistress's fingers touch her forehead before tracing gently down her face. As they passed over her eyes, her Mistress whispered, "sleep." Penny luxuriated in the feeling of sinking again, further. Further than she had ever gone. Further than she had ever known she could go. She had let go completely. Whatever her Mistress commanded, she would obey. And the torrent of sexual desire filling her being with its intensity simply brought her more under Mistress's control.

"Now Penny, I want you to feel this depth. Feel the arousal that comes with it. Revel in it. Bask in it. Can you feel that, Penny?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. The key to unlocking your arousal is near. Do you want to find that key?"

"Yes, Mistress." There was no longer any need to moan. Penny could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge of orgasm as Mistress brought her mind more and more under her control, but rather than moan, she bottled up all of her arousal – kept it inside her where it would take her deeper, for the deeper she went, the closer she would be to release. The deeper she went, the more her actions were at the mercy of Mistress. She had not been told to moan, so there was simply no reason to do so.

"Now, stand up, Penny." Penny felt Mistress helping her as she rose from the couch and stood in front of it, her eyes still closed.

"Undress." Penny quickly removed all of her clothes. She could feel the aching tightness in her nipples; she felt pulses race through her as her clothes brushed against the rock-hard nubs as she removed each garment. She felt her juices dripping down her inner thigh as she removed her completely saturated panties.

Before long, she stood naked before her Mistress; her eyes closed; her mind completely open and receptive; her body a vessel of pure arousal and sexual need.

That need intensified still more as Penny felt Mistress's hands on her wrists, drawing them up and away from her body until they stood straight out to the sides, forming a "T" with her body.

"Penny, your arms are to remain locked in this position until I release them."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Open your eyes, Penny, but remain locked in this trance." Penny's eyes opened – her eyelids remaining half way down as the heaviness of her trance continued to so thoroughly subdue her.

Mistress continued, "Now, I want you to once again focus on your depth. You have gone so very deep, haven't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are very close to unlocking your release – so close, but you must go deeper. Now I want you to listen very closely as there is only one way that you can achieve release. When I snap my fingers, I want you to begin to count down from 100, out loud. With each number, you will go deeper. With each number you will get closer to your orgasm. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. When you reach the number one, you will have found the key. When you reach the number one, you will have your release – all of the need that you've felt for these three days will finally arrive. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Penny felt as though her arousal would simply rip her body to pieces – the need had become so powerful – the energy so all-encompassing, that it was no longer centered in her sex; her whole body and mind pulsed with the same erotic agony – the same desperate lust.

"When you finally achieve release, the sexual energy will continue to race through you, uncontrollable and unstoppable until you are able to count back up from one to 100. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress suddenly stepped before Penny, filling her gaze. "Look into my eyes, Penny."

Penny's eyes locked onto those of her Mistress. For several long moments they both remained still – Penny naked with her arms sticking out in either direction – her half-lidded eyes looking directly at those of her Mistress – her body overflowing with an arousal that she only betrayed through her ragged breathing, the sweat dripping from her body, and the bright red flush of her skin from head to toe. All that Penny could see was her Mistress – all that mattered was her Mistress, and the sexual arousal that her Mistress controlled.

Finally, Penny saw Mistress's hand raise slightly. "Snap." The countdown had begun.

"One-hundred, ninety nine, ninety eight..." Penny's lips formed the words, and with each one her arousal grew...

"Eighty-eight, eighty-seven, eighty-six..." Penny felt herself falling deeper – her Mistress's eyes seeming to grow, to fill her vision...

"Seventy-nine, seventy-eight, seventy-seven..." Penny could hear the words as they filled with her need – not moans exactly, just desperate, craving words...

"Sixty-four, sixty-three, sixty-two..." Penny felt as though her arousal had permeated every fiber of her being – every cell in her body quivered with it, every synapse in her mind thrilled with it, every emotion in her heart rang with it..."

"Fifty-seven, fifty-six, fifty-five..." Her arousal and Mistress's eyes were all that existed – Penny's self was lost, she was nothing more than Mistress's thrall and a vessel of sexual need.

"Forty-four, forty-three, forty-two..." Penny began to feel a shivering, quaking sensation building up within her...

"Thirty-seven, thirty-six, thirty-five..." Every part of Penny belonged to her Mistress – she would surrender anything to her and the pleasure that she could command...

"Thirty-four ... thir-thirty-threeeeeee, thir-thirty-t-t-two..." Penny felt a wave of panic as she began to struggle to recall the numbers that would give her release – the passion that was overwhelming her, and the eyes that were overpowering her were making it so hard to think – fighting through her arousal and the depth of her trance, she held onto that part of herself that could continue this erotic countdown...

"N-n-n-nine-t-t-eeeeeeeen ... ei-eight-eighteen ... s-s-s-sev-seventeen..." Penny's body was so wracked with desire, her mind so lost to hypnosis and the power of her Mistress that any thought beyond those two ideas was becoming impossible for her to fathom...

"T-t-t-telve, e-e-elev..." Tears streamed down Penny's face as her mind could go no further – she was trapped in a trance that left her with no mind, no self. She had lost all control – only the eyes that continued to stare at her had any power left to control her body – Penny was locked in a state of perpetual frustration that tore through her in an endless circle of need that only her Mistress could unlock...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.