Consensual Consequences - Cover

Consensual Consequences

Copyright© 2011 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 6: The Aftermath

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Aftermath - A young and naive college graduate, her best friend, and her beautiful boss all fall under the hypnotic spell of Mistress Catherine, who takes them on a journey of passion, lust, and self-discovery. Subtle mind control, bondage, and S&M leads to over fifty chapters of steamy erotic dominance... and submission.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Catherine

The four women who had just watched one of their best friends have sex with her boss right in front of them paused for just a moment before erupting in clapping and cheers. Eve turned on the room lights and then turned off the two spotlights before the women collected themselves enough to speak.

"That was absolutely amazing," said Shirley.

"Do you still think that Penny didn't want that to happen?" Mistress Catherine asked her.

"No, I think it was pretty clear that she was into it," Shirley replied.

"How could she not be," Mindy interjected. "I mean, look at them," she gestured towards the two women lying together in a sweaty heap on the floor, "they've clearly just had the most mind blowing sex that anyone has ever had. I'm jealous!"

Suddenly realizing what she had just said, Mindy tried to shake it off with some nervous laughter.

Before Mindy could get too nervous, Casey chimed in, "I think we were all a bit jealous. I mean, my god, that was so..."

"Intense!" Mila finished Casey's thought for her.

"So what happens now?" Shirley asked.

"That's a good question. Bringing subjects who have gone as deep as these two have gone, and who have had as intense an experience as they've had, out of trance can be a bit delicate. At the depth that they reached they were able to act out some subconscious desires that were buried so deep that they might not have even been aware of them. That can be a lot for their conscious minds to take once the experience is over."

"But wasn't it their conscious minds that controlled them at the end?" Shirley was clearly the most perceptive of the women.

"Yes, they were no longer in trance. But the physical sensations that they were experiencing were unlike anything they'd ever felt. They weren't so much in control of themselves at that moment. Instead, think of it as being consciously aware of just how out of control their lust and arousal had made them. I suspect that even as she conceded to the arousal that her subconscious had placed throughout her body, Penny's conscious mind was still just as afraid of her lack of control as she had been from the beginning. She wanted what happened to her, but I'm still not sure that, when calm and un-aroused, she'll readily admit to it."

"So," Mila asked, "what are you going to do with them now?"

"Well, I'm sure you are all dying to talk to Sandy about what this whole experience was like."

Mindy immediately squealed, "Oh, yes, I want to know everything!"

"I certainly don't want to keep you all from your fun. I suspect that with just a few words from me we can bring Sandy to a place where she will be able to come out of her trance and be just fine. I'm sure she'll be a little embarrassed, but as long as you are all supportive and assure her that she has nothing to be ashamed of, she'll be fine. Can you do that for me?"

The women all nodded their agreement.

"Good. Then I will bring Sandy out of her trance in just a moment. It will help her to talk with you without me watching over her, so while you girls talk to Sandy I'll take Penny into another room and make sure that she will be okay when her trance ends."

With that, Mistress Catherine walked over to the two sleeping women.

"Sandy, can you hear me?"

Sandy responded, "Yes, Mistress." Her voice had taken on a tone of satisfaction, but still had a breathiness that betrayed a certain level of arousal.

"Excellent. In a moment I am going to bring you out of trance. Are you ready for that?"

"If that is what you want, Mistress." Once again, Mistress Catherine marveled at how lucky she had been to find this girl.

"It is what I want, Sandy. But I also want you to remain relaxed when you come out of your trance, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What you have been through has been very intense, but everyone here has enjoyed what happened, and there is no reason to feel embarrassed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Then when I snap my fingers I want you to begin counting up from one to ten. When you reach ten you will come out of your trance and be freed of all of the suggestions that I have given you tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl."

Mistress Catherine snapped her fingers and Sandy's lips immediately began moving softly, counting just under her breath. As she reached the middle of her count, her eyes began to flutter and her limbs seemed to suddenly have an energy of their own. Mistress Catherine began to clap and, after a nod to the other women in the room, they all followed her lead.

As the women applauded her, Sandy's eyes fluttered open and she immediately rolled onto her back and raised her arms over her head in a deep stretch that ran the length of her body. Meanwhile a smile spread over her face that was so wide and sincere that it almost seemed as if her mouth might burst.

With a sigh, she rolled back onto her side and pulled herself into a relaxed reclining position. That was when she noticed the woman lying next to her, still in trance.

"Oh my god, Penny!" she exclaimed. Then she turned to the women looking down at her, still clapping. She sat bolt upright. This caused her to suddenly become aware of her nakedness – she stared down at her breasts, but still made no immediate effort to cover them. Casey had risen, carrying a blanket that had been lying on the couch. She walked over to Sandy and draped the blanket over her.

Sandy managed a meek, "Thanks."

Mistress Catherine spoke once again, "Well, ladies, I'll let you talk amongst yourselves – I must take care of Penny now."

With that she walked over to Penny and spoke softly, "Penny, I want you to remain in trance, but open your eyes and stand up."

Penny, with Mistress Catherine's help, rose to her feet, her eyes open but still just as vacant as before.

"Follow me, Penny." Taking Penny's hand, Mistress Catherine led the hypnotized woman out of the living room and into the kitchen where they would have some privacy. Eve gathered up Penny's clothes and then followed Mistress Catherine into the kitchen, allowing the women still in the living room to discuss Sandy's experiences without the watchful gaze of her hypnotist.

Once they reached the kitchen, Mistress Catherine turned to face Penny. She gently lifted Penny's chin until the young woman's eyes were locked onto her own. She then began tracing Penny's temples as she once again began to instruct her naked, hypnotized subject.

"Penny, have you enjoyed the experiences that you have had tonight?"

With a discernable breathiness, Penny replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Would you like to feel this way again?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent. I imagine, though, that your conscious mind will not be very receptive to the idea of yielding control to me, will it?"

"No, Mistress." A bit of a frown started to overcome Penny's face, as she clearly was once again in a state of struggle.

"That is fine, Penny. Relax, there is no need to worry about that now. Just enjoy the trance you are in right now, and continue to obey your Mistress. Can you do that?"

With a sigh, Penny replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl." Mistress Catherine noticed that this latest command, combined with the power of the hypnotist's gaze and the circles being traced on her temples, were once again dropping Penny deeper into trance. She had begun to wobble slightly on her feet. Not wanting to risk her falling, Mistress Catherine placed her arm around Penny's waist and moved the other hand from Penny's temple to her eyes. With a single stroke and a gentle, "Sleep," Penny once again went limp in her Mistress's arms.

Mistress Catherine knelt on the floor, still supporting Penny's weight, until she was in a comfortable position with Penny's head in her lap. The young woman rested, her eyes closed, as her Mistress resumed her questions and her commands.

"Penny, you really enjoy going deep into hypnosis, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"The only thing that might stop you from submitting to my trance again is your conscious brain's fear of losing control, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If I could convince your conscious mind to accept the trance, you would give your mind and body to me completely, wouldn't you."

Even Mistress Catherine was surprised at how quickly and decisively Penny replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Excellent." Mistress Catherine now knew what she would have to do. She had already established that some part of Penny's subconscious craved hypnosis to an alarming degree, but her conscious mind seemed to fight this desire with an almost equal intensity. Mistress Catherine had enough tricks up her sleeve to continually subvert Penny's conscious thoughts, as she had done tonight, but she wanted more. As long as this conflict existed in Penny's mind, Mistress Catherine's control over Penny would be dependent upon trickery – but she wanted submission. She quickly formed a plan in her mind – one that would take a few steps. For now, she simply needed to insure that Penny's conscious brain wouldn't overreact to what had happened on this night. She began instructing her new charge.

"For now, I want you to follow a few simple instructions, even when you are not hypnotized. You will follow these instructions without any conscious memory of my giving you these commands. Can you do this for me, Penny?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. Tomorrow, you will see Sandy for the first time since you have shared this trance with her. When you do, I want you to call her into your office and assure her that you are certain that it will have no effect upon your professional relationship, and that you are ready to pretend that the whole thing never happened. You must also make her feel that you still care about her just as much as you did before. Do you think you can do this, Penny?"

"I will try, Mistress."

"Good girl." Mistress Catherine was certain that with these commands, combined with the instructions that she later planned to implant in Sandy, the two women's work relationship would be relatively unscathed by the whole experience.

But Mistress Catherine was not finished.

"Now Penny, when you get home tonight, you will fall into a deep, natural sleep. While sleeping, you will dream. You will dream of me – your hypnotic Mistress – and you will dream of submitting to me. No matter how turned on you become, you will not wake up until you normally would in the morning. When you awake you will want to masturbate, but you will keep finding reasons that you are unable to bring yourself to orgasm. This will persist throughout the day until you go to bed. When you go to bed you will frantically try to bring yourself to orgasm, but will fall asleep before you are able to. At this point, you will repeat all of these suggestions again, and for the next night after that. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. Monday night, all of these commands will no longer affect you. You will be free of my suggestions. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress knew that by that time she would have another opportunity to place new commands in Penny's mind, but for now she didn't want to give Penny – in her conscious or subconscious mind – any indication of what was to come, or that she even intended for them to meet again. Mistress Catherine knew, after all, how much Penny's subconscious loved to feel helpless and out of control, and this was a good way to reinforce that. Mistress Catherine suspected that the erotic dreams that she would have the next few nights would be all the more intense because Penny's subconscious would have no idea where they would ultimately lead.

All that was left now was for Mistress Catherine to get Penny back home and in bed without leaving her trance.

"Penny, I have one final set of instructions for you. When I snap my fingers, I want you to stand up and open your eyes. You will tell me your address, and then you will put your shirt, pants, and shoes back on. You will carry your bra and panties, but you will not put them on. You will then allow me to lead you to my car. You will remain in trance as I drive you home. When we reach your home you will leave your bra and panties in the car, and you will go inside and go to bed. At that point, the commands that I gave you earlier will take effect. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl." With that, Mistress Catherine snapped her fingers, and then helped her still hypnotized subject rise to her feet.

Eve presented Penny's clothes to her, and Mistress Catherine watched as she slowly, and with a bit of difficulty, put her clothes back on, except for her bra and panties, which she simply held in her hands when she had finished with the rest of her clothes. Mistress Catherine once again took Penny's hand and led her helpless charge out of the kitchen, into the hallway, and out the front door. She knew that Eve would have all of the equipment packed and ready by the time she returned from dropping Penny off and she would then put the next step of her plan into action.

Dropping Penny off took place without any complications. She had sat in the passenger seat looking docile and vacant while Mistress Catherine drove the short distance to Penny's small house. Once they arrived, Catherine helped Penny out of the door, and then watched to ensure that the entranced woman had made it inside safely. Then she drove back to Sandy's apartment complex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.