Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 57

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Cindy's turn:

Sisters! A whole bunch of 'em! Maybe I've said this before, but when I was living with Mom, I didn't have a lot of contact with other members of the family. Actually, I don't KNOW of other members of the family, certainly not the half that would have come with having a father. Tina and I had talked about this and come up with the idea that it just might be one of the reasons we were so happy with older husbands. Of course, there are so many others.

One of them was the fact that my husband and I had just flown our own plane five hundred miles.

We'd just shut the engine down and the prop stopped and Tootie brought us to our house. She left us there, grinning at her brother. She and I have talked. About THAT! You know, sex. Dan and I are married and everything that goes with it and I know some people are curious, especially with me being more than twenty years younger than my husband, but Tootie just came out and asked how things were between us and I told her. I wasn't graphic, but I guess my smiles and giggles gave as much information as my words. So when Tootie left, she pretty much knew what was going on.

I pushed Dan back into the bedroom as soon as the door closed.

"I think my sister suspects we're having sex, baby," he said and he pulled my sweatshirt over my head.

I giggled, tugging his belt buckle loose. "You think?"

Then we were naked and I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him. "Yeah. She thinks you're some lecherous old goat..."

He smiled.

"And the TRUTH is that YOU introduced me to sex and and I can't keep myself away from you." Half an hour later I was naked, in his arms, leaking cum from my pussy and I could feel my skin glowing and when I looked into his eyes I could tell he was adoring me. I love when he looks at me like that.

I love the amused expression he has, too, like when I said, "Okay! Let's go meet my sisters!"

He laughed. "You just KNOW they know where the extra hour went between the time you called Tina and told her we landed and the time we show up over there."

"Uh-huh," I said. "And YOU know that if they didn't have Susan 'n' Jason with them, THEY'D have the same hour." I giggled. "It'll be different when Susan and Jason are married."

"They still haven't..." Dan asked.

"Nope!" I said. "Susan is hopelessly conventional and Jason is a really decent guy and they're waiting. I'm thinking they're gonna WRECK a honeymoon suite!"

"She might be shy and retiring," Dan said.

"I don't think so," I told him. "Me an' her an' Tina have talked about, you know ... and I really think Mizz Kathy has given her the premium version of The Talk, too."

We were having this conversation while we were getting dressed. Kept stopping though, to mess with each other in so many wonderful ways. Dan's teasing me and I may have to take my revenge tonight. We finally got in the car and on the road. Alan's home address was in the GPS and according to the display we were half an hour away.

"You're smiling bigger than normal," he said.

"Baby," I said, "You just got to understand how much this all means to me. You had a family growing up. I didn't. This is MY family. I got real sisters!" We talked about stuff all the way up the road. This is Dan's home. He knows a lot of history and interesting things about the area and we talked about the farms we passed and the little industrial-looking places and he explained to me about the oil and gas in the ground under us and some of what it took to get it out. Where I lived in Alabama, we didn't have that. We had a lot of farming and timber stuff and I know about that sort of thing, at least some of it, but this is Louisiana and it's different and I learn from talking with my husband.

We came to the little town that contained Alan and Tina's house and we pulled into the driveway.

Here came this CROWD streaming from the house as I stepped out of the car, and they were squealing my name. I immediately recognized everybody, Tina, Susan, and now Nikki, whose face I knew from Skype. And here's this big group hug. Me and my sisters!

I got introduced to Nikki's husband. He's another Dan. That's his name. Between him and MY Dan, there's a change of hair color, maybe an inch of height, weights within ten pounds of each other. My Dan's eyes were a lighter shade of blue, like a summer sky. And Nikki slid right up next to him and uh-huh, they belong together.

Susan's got beautiful, thick, natural blonde hair and I get a little jealous of it, but then after the shower, Dan helps me brush and dry my red hair and I KNOW what that does to him. Red hair and freckles. I got 'em, and I hated 'em all my life until Dan came along and he almost has a fetish about both of them. At least on me.

But back to what's happening. Here we are in Tina's front yard squealing like a bunch of nuts. The guys were just kind of looking on. Guys! They shake hands and if it's REALLY emotional, there's a clap on the back or Ohmigod! A man-hug, but we girls couldn't leave it at that. I took a peek, though, and there was my Dan and Nikki's Dan and Alan and Jason. I broke loose and shook Nikki's Dan's hand.

"I'm Cindy," I said. "You just met my husband." I got that look from him that I get a lot. You know, that 'You're so young! What are you doing MARRIED!' I SAID, "I'm your new sister-in-law. One of 'em, anyway." Nikki stepped up beside me.

"Two Dans," I said. "Does yours know his master's voice?"

Nikki giggled. "Oh, Cin! Like on those old records? Yeah, he knows. Or I can just wave or whistle."

"So you've trained yours well. Still, we have Nikki's Dan and Cindy's Dan."

Nikki's quick. I learned that early, doing that Skype thing with her and Tina and Susan. She said, "On formal occasions, they can be Dan G. and Dan R."

"Or 'hey, you. No, not YOU! The OTHER one!" HER Dan laughed.

We finally moved the show from the front yard and into the house. Tina gave me and Dan the tour of the place. I elbowed him. "Is there, like, some engineering standard you guys go by to decorate? This looks like OUR house!"

Nikki tittered. "I said the exact same thing!"

We all ended up in the living room. Jason and Susan sat side by side on the sofa. Very close, but still, side by side. The rest of us girls ended up sitting on our husbands' laps, eating from a tray of snacks and drinking sodas and talking about everything under the sun.

Tina admonished, "Don't fill up on junk. I got us booked at the restaurant for six o'clock and you're gonna want to have room for this food!"

Conversation is a fluid thing and with four couples there were a lot of them going on. Every one of us dropped in on first one then another. We talked about school and business and life.

School. I pointed at Jason. "Have YOU talked with a counselor about getting your degree in engineering? It's important, you know, so we'll see where you end up in all of this."

Jason looked a little sheepish. "I need to do that."

I giggled. "Susan, he needs some guidance. Help him along." A little while later, Dan had to go to the bathroom, so I let him up. After a little longer than a bathroom visit should take, he wasn't back. I glanced up the hall and he and Nikki's Dan we talking in the hallway. I let them talk a while, then my eyes connected with Nikki's.

"Where are our husbands?" she asked.

"Up the hall talking."

"Probably about us," she giggled.

"My Dan does that. One time I listened. Made me feel so good to hear him tell somebody how he felt about me when he didn't know I was listening." I remembered the conversation between Dan and Alan.

Nikki smiled. "You know how it feels to be REALLY loved, too, don't you?"

I nodded. "Loved. Cared for. Like I'm important to him."

"Me too," Nikki said. "Wanna get 'em back in here?" Her eyes twinkled to go along with her grin.

"Guess so," I said. "Dannn? Where are you?"

"Yeah, baby," Nikki said. She giggled when they both showed up. "See! We trained 'em well," she giggled.

Our husbands joined us and the others and the conversations continued. There was the sound of a car pulling into the drive and Alan got up to check the door. He opened it and said, "Hi, Elise!", letting in a middle-aged woman who bore enough resemblance to him to validate my supposition that she was his sister.

"Hi! I brought a tray of cookies and brownies," she said. She looked around the room. "Actually, I wanted an excuse to come back over and meet this Cindy that everybody talks about."

"Me?" I squeeked. I stood up. "Hi! I'm Cindy!"

Dan stood right behind me. "And I'm her husband, Dan Richards."

Alan introduced the lady. "This is my nosey sister, Elise. She met everybody else at the airport."

"Don't make me sound bad, Alan!" she said. "I've listened to everybody talk about Cindy and I just wanted to meet..." She looked at me and smiled. "You! You're a doll!"

I almost melted, the way she said it. I stepped up and gave her a hug. "Thank you, Mizz Elise. They were talking about me?" I looked around the room at my sisters.

"Said you were the ringleader," Mizz Elise said.

"I'm not ... All of Y'ALL get in on this stuff. I'll be the mascot, maybe!"

Our conversation wasn't taking place in a vacuum. Susan jumped in, saying, "Actually, Mizz Elise, we're pretty much a set. Like bowling pins. If you don't have ALL of us, it's not gonna work quite right."

Nikki added emphasis. "It's really like that, Mizz Elise. A week ago, THEY were a set. Now WE'RE a set."

Alan told his sister, "Like the Manhattan Project, with cuties!"

Now I caught that joke because I read a book about the Manhattan Project, and I was flattered that Alan considered us to be in the same league as Oppenheimer and his team, but I wondered if Mizz Elise would get the joke. The way she laughed told me that she did.

"Cute!" she said. "Brother, don't try and toss your jokes over my head. I made better grades than YOU in school." To the rest of us, she said, "Does everybody here eat gumbo? Cindy?"

I giggled. "Dan made a big pot for a concert at the park! Yes, I eat gumbo."

"Susan?" Elise asked.

"Alan an' Tina made some for us on one of those nasty wet days. I like it!" she looked at Jason as if to say 'And so do YOU!'

She continued, "If everybody's up for it, I'll make a big pot for lunch tomorrow and bring it over here so everybody won't have to figure out what to do for lunch before you leave."

There was universal assent to this. Did I just say 'assent'? Make that 'Everybody was okay with it, ' in an enthusiastic manner.

Alan and Mizz Elise then made us laugh, talking about how she was going to clean his house after the weekend, and the pranks they used to play on each other. Brother and sister. A little cloud passed over my thoughts. I missed out on that whole 'normal family' thing, growing up the way I did. I sighed. There wasn't a day that I didn't have a thought about that, and since Dan came into my life, there wasn't a day that I didn't pull his arm around me to reassure me that I was loved and cared for and the WE were the new version of 'normal'.

We settled back into conversation, Mizz Elise joining us. She and Nikki and Nikki's Dan hadn't heard much about the shooting incidents. I wasn't going to bring it up. It's not something I go bragging about. After all, how many people do YOU know that have shot somebody. But the subject came up, so Dan and I answered questions. I peeled my sweatshirt up to show the scar on my ribs.

Dan showed the one on his leg. "I ain't showing you my butt," he said.

Nikki elbowed her Dan. "The first time we walked out together after the storm, you brought your shotgun."

"I did," he said. "I had no idea what we might run into. Man's gotta protect what's his."

"That was, like, the SECOND day. I wasn't YOURs yet," she smiled.

"Had to protect innocent bystanders, too," Dan G. said.

Tina giggled. "That's how I ended up with Alan Addision, Protector of the Innocent!"

Jason made everybody laugh. "I protected Susan, too. Swatted a huge, ferocious jumping spider!"

"My HERO!" Susan said in a falsetto squeal.

"Well, it was a BIG spider," Jason over-acted. "She NEEDED rescuing."

"I really did," Susan said. She planted a smiling kiss on his cheek. Jason looked perfectly happy.

"You need to teach me how to shoot. Like Cindy. We live out in the middle of nowhere. I know I can call 9-1-1, but it would take ages for help to arrive." Nikki looked determined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.