Cindy
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Jim, Bill and I were sitting in the den of the Hardesty home when the female contingent returned bearing an array of colorful bags.

Jim collected a prim kiss from his wife. My wife's version was slightly more enthusiastic. "Wait'll you see what all I bought," she chirped.

"Yeah," Ann said. "Good stuff. Including a dress for that concert we're planning on going to hear, baby!"

They announced our upcoming concert weekend, based on Ann's calls to her friends from her own concert days.

"Cindy said that we could fly anywhere in a six hundred mile radius on a weekend. This one's in Atlanta," Ann said.

Cindy smiled. "We'll even let you an' Mister Jim sit in the front seats," she said.

I turned to Jim. "Looks like our wives have made plans, buddy!"

He laughed. "Mine has been making plans for me for years. Is this your first one?"

Cindy giggled.

"Come to think of it, bud," I said, "yes, it is..."

"They'll let us in on it," he said.

"I just hope we've got the weather to fly there," I said. "I'm instrument rated, but the plane's not gonna do any storm-punching or ice."

"Yeah, but still..." Jim said. "What's Cindy say? 'Another adventure?'"

Ann slid beside Jim and kissed him. "We need an adventure, huh, baby?"

"Mooo-ommmm!" Teresa whined.

"'S okay, Teresa," Cindy said, laughing.

We said goodbye to our friends and headed to our strange little nest.

We went inside. Cindy showed me her new acquisitions after I put our guns away.

"Some new panties," she smiled, holding up a pastel rainbow. "I know you like these." She pulled out a powder blue pair. "I think I was wearing some like these the third time we went out to eat."

I recalled that night. I remember that being the first time I'd seen her in a skirt, and I remember her sliding into the truck as I held the door, and seeing her skirt ride up. I remember my heart stopping. "Yes, I remember, baby," I said. "You almost killed me right then and there."

"I really didn't mean to flash you, Dan. Really. You were just my friend then. But I wore those panties after ... you know..." she smiled. "And I remember that you liked me in them."

"Or out of them, sweetie," I said.

Giggle. She leapt to wrap her arms around my neck and I held her weight off the floor as we hugged. "I missed you today, babe," she said. "I had a lot of fun with Mizz Ann an' Teresa, but I missed YOU!"

"I had fun, too, cutie," I said. "But I missed my Cindy!"

Her feet hit the floor when I released her. "So, did Bill shoot the twelve-gauge?"

"Yes, he did," I said. "He said if YOU could do it..."

"He's almost my size, Dan, " she said. "How about the AR-15?"

"His first try with it. He's been shooting a .22, though, so he knows a little about rifles. He had fun. We had fun."

"Good," she smiled. She showed me a couple of other purchases. I smiled.

"I didn't go crazy, baby," she said. "Didn't want to waste money. An' we're kinda tight for space here."

Yeah. Living in a travel trailer made one rethink the acquisition of things.

"But I bought some new perfume." Her eyebrows spoke a question.

"Yeah. Uh-huh. I smelled it. Why don't you dab a spot or two on after your shower tonight."

Giggle. "I just think I will." Twinkly eyes.

I couldn't resist. I had to kiss her, a move that apparently was quite in line with her wishes. Is it okay to say how much I enjoyed watching her disrobe for her shower?

I finished shaving just as she was putting away her hair dryer. I smelled a whiff of enticing fragrance in the air.

"I put my nightshirt beside the bed. Yours too!" She headed to the bed at the end of the trailer, looking over her shoulder, green eyes drawing me along.

I followed. One, because I'm male, apparently possessed of a brain that had a little redhead-shaped hole in it. Two, because I am totally in love with her. Saturday night coupling was a romp in pleasures. I don't pretend to know all her feelings, but as for my own, I had this magical little kitten of a partner, cute, sexy, eager, excited, and ALIVE.

I don't know that she intentionally did anything. When we were loving, it was playing, sharing, each of us bent on giving as much as we could to the other, knowing that it was in the giving that we truly received. Wow! Metaphysical, ain't it? I'm trying to say that perfection for me came in a short, redheaded package that approached lovemaking with giggles that soon morphed into sighs and ended up breathless, in my arms.

And that was our Saturday night. Right up to the part where we'd both expended ourselves in the happiness of each other and there I was lying on my back in the cool evening air of our little trailer and she was lying full length on top of me, her hands folded on my chest, her chin resting on them. A pair of green eyes regarded me at close range, peeking from below perfect eyebrows, shaded by perfect bangs the color of an old penny.

"Dan," she said. "D'you think life is as perfect right at this moment as I do?"

I caressed her head, drawing my fingertips slowly across her cheek. "Little one," I said. "I worry that I'm going to wake up from this dream. The only thing that saves my sanity is that I realize that my dreams were never this good."

"I know. You know how there are stories about princesses and monsters and white knights and happily ever after?" She sighed, ending her sigh in a smile. "I used to read those and think how that never happened in real life. But look at us..."

"Yeah. I've looked at us. Like from a distance, I look like a child molester."

She scooted up to kiss my lips. "I'm sooooo molested, baby." Another sigh. "Your friends ... OUR friends, they all act like they accept us. I mean, look at Mister Jim. An' Mizz Ann. And the gang at work."

Yeah, my co-workers, for the most part, were 'the gang' to Cindy.

"Uh-huh," I said.

"And how YOUR family became OUR family. An' Mizz Helen an' Mister Charlie."

"Just remember, sweetie, we had history with most of those people, so there was some incentive to think about us together. But there's gonna be some who don't react as positively."

"I've thought about that," she said. "But we DO have real friends and family behind us. And we've got this fantastically wonderful US."

"Yep, little girl! We're in it together."

She slid off to my side and wrapped a long leg over me and pressed against me. I cuddled her in my arm and we drifted off to sleep.

We woke the next morning in the chill of the winter storm. As she cuddled warmly against me, she said, "Honey, it's another one of those days."

"I know," I said. "As much misery as the summer heat is, this is just nasty." The sky was leaden., low clouds moving hurriedly north to meet the approaching front. It wasn't raining, yet.

"Are you in the mood for pancakes up the road?" I asked.

"Mmmm-hmmm... " She purred into my chest. "I guess we need to get dressed."

"Yeah, cutie ... As much as I delight in seeing you naked, I don't think you'd find it enjoyable today."

Reluctantly we unwrapped from each other and got out of bed on opposite sides. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved sweatshirt with an University of Alabama logo on it. I donned a pair of tactical pants and a flannel shirt, and we sat side by side on the sofa and pulled on socks and shoes. I tossed her that knit cap and she pulled it on, shoving her hair into a delightful disarray.

She knew what that did for me because she turned and smiled sweetly.

"Don't be too cute, there, Cindy, or we'll be eating a late breakfast..."

Her smile changed to a pink tongue sticking out at me. "Nuh-uh, love of my life! I want pancakes. And coffee!"

"I will defer my lusts until we have had breakfast, little one," I laughed. I started for the door, got grabbed and spun around, a pair of arms laced themselves around my neck, and she hauled me over to kiss me.

"We have a whole day, baby. We can put some beans on, then go play while they cook."

The nasty look of the low clouds was actually deceptive as they were pushed by a moist south wind. The temperature wasn't particularly cold as we climbed in the truck and left for breakfast.

Eight-thirty at a restaurant in Alabama, you're guaranteed to run into the church crowd, various families on the way to worship services. Such was the occupancy of the restaurant when we walked in. the hostess was a lady who knew us well as frequent customers.

"Hi, Cindy! Dan! There's a couple of booths open in the back corner. Janine's workin' that end today."

"Thank you, Mizz Lee," Cindy chirped. We threaded our way through the crowd to a corner booth and sat down. The waitress, Janine, showed up with our customary mugs of coffee.

"Ya'll doin' pancakes this mornin', hon?" she asked.

"That's perfect, Janine," I said. Cindy just smiled. We sipped our coffee while we waited on pancakes, gazing out the window at the scudding clouds.

"That front's close," I said. It's going to be a hard freeze tonight."

Giggle. "Good snuggling weather, dontcha think?" Green eyes twinkled.

We were talking about the ideas of flying in foul weather when a nicely dressed lady approached us.

"Excuse me," she said to Cindy. "Didn't you come to Sunday school at our church? Our bus picked you up at that RV park?"

Cindy smiled. "Yes, ma'am. That was the beginning of last summer. Some of ya'll were really nice to me."

"I would hope so," the lady said. "Some weren't?"

Cindy's face lost a bit of its shine. "No ma'am," she said. "Some kids picked at me because of my ... well, where I lived and who my momma was..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie," the lady said. "They shouldn't've done that. Are you doing okay?"

I was sitting silent, watching my Cindy. Carefully.

"I'm doing fine, ma'am. I'm still livin' in that park, but Mom's moved away. And I'm married." She patted my hand. "This is my husband, Dan Richards. He's an engineer!"

The lady's expression as she looked at me was, shall we say, strained. She turned back to Cindy. "Baby, I thought you were a young teen."

"I'm fourteen," Cindy said.

"Ma'am," I interrupted, "would you like to sit with us for a little while?"

"Oh, mercy! I don't know..."

"Please," I said. "And I'm Dan Richards, like Cindy said. And you're... ?"

"Mona Simmons." She wasn't exactly smiling.

"Mizz Simmons," I said, "I can only imagine the things people could think about Cindy and me..."

"I've heard stories..." Mona started.

"Mizz uh ... Mona, lots of people knew about my mom. An' if they knew about 'er, it wasn't good stuff. I'm not like her."

Mona started, "But you're..."

"Fourteen," Cindy said. "A number. I've been married for," She looked at me, "two months, I'm being taken care of, I have friends who love me and my husband, I have a real family now..."

"Mizz Mona," I said. We appreciate you caring. Cindy's an unusual young lady. You might want to ask Jim Hardesty at the middle school about her education status. It's very likely she will start college in a few months. At fourteen. There's a lot..."

Cindy interrupted. "There's a lot that makes me different, Mizz Mona."

A tall man, vaguely familiar, showed up behind Mona. "Sayyyy," he said to Cindy, "Ain't you that little girl they call 'The Engineer's Apprentice' out at the new plant?" he changed his gaze to me. "An' you're what, the head electrical engineer?"

"Oh, gosh," I said. "I thought you looked familiar. I'm sorry. So many faces out there. I can't connect your first name." I stood and offered a hand.

He shook it enthusiastically. "Jeff. Jeff Simmons. I have crew of pipefitters out there. But I've seen HER!"

Mona's face was just a tiny bit uncomposed. "Jeff, you know about her?"

"Oh, yeah ... Lots of talk. She came out on one of those school visits. She's famous" He grinned at Cindy and she smiled back. "She's out there about every couple of weeks." He laughed. "You got in that boiler before Christmas and took those pictures for our engineer." Jeff turned to Mona. "Our engineer's a little too chubby to get in the boiler. Cindy wore those paper coveralls."

Mona was flabbergasted.

And our pancakes arrived. "Please, Jeff, you an' Mona join us..."

Janine set our plates down. "If you folks want to sit here..."

"Great," Jeff said.

I scooted deeper into the booth. Jeff sat next to me. Mona sat beside Cindy.

"Hon," Jeff said, "These people are the talk of the project. Cindy had it tough. Now her an' Dan..."

"Oh, dear," Mona sighed, trying to maintain her Southern persona. "I guess I've only heard what SOME people think ... Cindy, you don't look like an unfortunate..."

"Oh, no ma'am," Cindy interrupted. "I think I'm the most FORTUNATE person in the state."

Jeff and Mona's order showed up and the four of us ate. After the meal, we continued to sip coffee.

"I'm sorry, Cindy. Dan. Sometimes people get the wrong idea..." Mona said.

Jeff said, "Mona baby, you need to lighten up. What about Rick 'n Stacy's daughter?"

"Oh, dear," Mona said. She sighed. "Their daughter's fourteen. And pregnant. Tragic."

"I know her. Kelly. I help her in math class. She's broken up over it, but her mom and dad..."

"Baby," Mona said. "Her mom was almost suicidal. We prayed with 'em. That's a hard thing..."

"I can imagine," Cindy said. "I feel sorry for her. Really. But Mizz Mona, that's not ME."

"Okay, hon," Mona said. "Jeff, how come I don't know more about this? 'Engineer's Apprentice'? that's cute!"

"Aw, baby, you don't want to hear what I think is cute out at the job..." Jeff whined.

"Hmmphhh!" said Mona. "I don't want to hear stories about your guys locking some poor guy in a porta-john. You should've told me about HER!"

"Yes, dear," Jeff exaggerated, grinning.

"You're impossible!" Mona said, feigning aggravation.

Jeff glanced at his watch. "Okay, Mona, we're gonna be late for services. Cindy, Mister Dan..."

"Just 'Dan', please, Jeff!" I said.

"Dan, we didn't mean to bother ya'll..."

"You didn't bother us," Cindy said.

I stood as Mona slid out of her seat next to Cindy. "It wasn't a bother. I know we're not the standard couple. But we're very happy."

Mona said, "Maybe ya'll can vist us sometime?"

Cindy smiled. "We'd love to..."

When Jeff and Mona departed, I sat back hard against the back of the booth.

"Baby, ' Cindy said softly, "Relax ... Take a deep breath."

"Okay, princess. But I thought..."

"You thought she was one of those who were going to get in our faces..." She smiled. "I kinda worried. But I figured that if I survived tellin' Tootie that I was fourteen, I could survive this." Giggle. "You know, we oughta show up for Sunday services at the Baptist church one Sunday."

"That's a thought," I admitted. "But I don't want to rub peoples' noses in our situation. Those that accept us, that's one thing. We shouldn't go out of our way..."

"I know, baby," she said. "But you know, we're really pretty normal..."

"For a forty-one year old guy and his cute fourteen year old wife who's four months from graduating high school. Yep. That normal..."

Janine topped off our coffee mugs. "Everything okay, hon?" she asked Cindy.

"Oh, yes, Mizz Janine. It is now..."

Janine leaned toward us in a conspiratorial stance. "I've overheard Mona an' a couple of other church women talkin' about ya'll. Not so good, either."

Cindy answered, "Well, unless she's lyin' to us, we straightened her out. Dan knows her husband from work..."

"Yeah, uh-huh," Janine said. "Jeff's just a good ol' boy. His wife, she gets kinda uppity sometimes. Likes to talk down other people sometimes."

"People ain't nice and neat, Mizz Janine," Cindy sighed.

"Mister Dan, you got a smart one here," Janine said, smiling.

We paid the ticket. And a little extra on the tip.

In the truck, on the way home, she giggled. "I WAS a little scared, Dan. I mean, she ... people like her, they can't HURT us. We're 100% legal an' all that. But I like our, what's your word? 'harmonious' life together."

"I know, princess," I said. "I like us to enjoy our pancakes without people judging us on parts of the story."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.