Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

And on December 30th, we decided to take advantage of a spot of clear weather and fly home under the blue skies between a succession of cold fronts moving like a parade across the map.

We bade goodbye to Greg and Hanna on the flightline after Cindy and I did the preflight. They laughed as Cindy ceremoniously pushed me aside and climbed into the left seat. The pilot's seat. At a thousand feet we turned to a direct heading for the Alabama version of home and Cindy trimmed up for a cruise-climb to cruising altitude.

"You know, I hate to leave, Dan," her voice came though my earphones over the intercom. "I never get over having FAMILY!"

"I know, rockstar," I said. "I was worried about you being there with the nieces and nephews..."

"Yeah, like Rick," she interrupted. "But he's cool. Bag of wind, sometimes..."

"That comes from his dad," I said.

"Yeah," she laughed. I did notice THAT! But Britney's good for him, and they love each other. And she's pushing him to get back into college for the summer semester."

"Yeah, you built us another engineer in the family," I laughed.

"Yeah," she giggled. "Britney told him he couldn't let himself be beat by some little girl."

"Uh-huh, but the little girl has an IQ off the end of the scale..."

I enjoyed the satisfied smile on her face when she glanced over at me. "IQ doesn't matter with family, love. They were nice to me. They accepted me. Just like I am. They accepted US. Now, what altitude do we need?" she asked.

"Seventy-five hundred feet. That's good for our course. We're going east." She leveled us off pretty close to the target altitude and we set up for a decent cruise speed.

"And that music thing. What d'ya call it? 'Fay-doe-doe'?"

"Close enough, doll," I said. "You liked that, huh!"

"Oh, yes I did. So many people, and there was so much fun there."

"That's the way it's supposed to be, sweetness," I said. "I'll take it if you get tired, Cin."

"Maybe I'll let you fly," she smirked. "But I kinda want to do this all by myself. So I can say I did it. It's important to me."

"It's yours, then, cutie," I said, making a big deal of leaning back away from the yoke. We flew along for an hour and a half, chatting about our time at home and the expectations of our return. I noticed her wiggling a little.

"Problem, sweetie?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, husband. Your wife is starting her period a day early, I think."

"Oh, hell," I said. "This ain't the best place to find that out."

"Look at the chart. What's the closest field with that we can find a bathroom at? I could try to do that up here, but I'd really rather not."

I picked up the chart between the seats and opened it to show our path. "Yeah," I said, tracing my finger along our course. "We're here. Turn to uh... 175 degrees. We're about ten miles out. Cut the engine back pretty hard. Leave the cowl flaps closed to keep the engine temperature up until we get ready to land. We'll do a fast descent."

As I was giving directions her hand was dipping the right wing and backing off on the throttle. She kept the speed up and we descended handily.

"Call Unicom," she said, indicating that I make a general call to the little uncontrolled rural airfield. We slid tight around the pattern and this time I followed HER through the landing. We taxied to the hangar/office and the engine had hardly stopped when she was out the door with her purse. "Hi!" she said to the old guy walking out to the plane to meet us, almost running right past him.

I got out. "Sorry! She's in a hurry," I said. I told him where we were headed and where we started.

"Damn, boy," he laughed. "You're halfway there!"

"Yeah, I know, and we were planning on a single hop, but when a young lady announces, well, NEEDS..."

"I know whatcha mean there," he chuckled, shaking his head. "Got time for some bad coffee? By the way..." He extended his hand. "Ray Weston."

"Dan Richards. That little redhead in a hurry is my wife Cindy." I thought he might act like that announcement was unusual, but I was wrong.

"Young cutie, she is," he said. "She's flying left seat?"

"Yessir," I said. "And doing pretty good, too."

We walked through the door as Cindy came out of the bathroom.

"Cindy," I said, "this is Mister Ray Weston."

"Hi, Mister Weston. I'm sorry I didn't stop to introduce myself earlier." She smiled that smile that disarmed so many.

"That's okay, young lady," he said. "You gotta go when you gotta go. Lemme make a fresh pot of coffee if ya'll have a few minutes."

Oh, thank you!" Cindy chirped. "That would be so nice."

The three of us shared a few minutes over coffee, talking about airplanes and little airports, and then it was time for us to go. We shook hands all around, did an abbreviated preflight, and lifted off for two more hours in the air.

"Stop at fifty-five hundred feet, babe," I said. "No sense getting too high for a two-hour leg," I said.

"'Kay," she answered. "Sorry about the short stop."

"Hey, we HAD to. Things happen," I answered.

"I thought I was good at least till late this evening. I guess all the excitement got me off track..." She smiled at me and pointed out another plane off in the distance. "He's not even close. We'll be above him and behind."

I quickly searched and found the target. "You're right," I said. "Good call." Soon we were over the home field, circling to land. I kept my hands and feet near the controls, lightly following Cindy's control movement, just in case. Her landing had a little bounce, but we were home. Thirty minutes later we were in the truck and the plane was safely locked away.

"Home," she said, scooting against me in the truck's wide front seat.

"You miss our little box?" I asked.

"You're there. I'm there. That makes it home, baby," she said.

"What about dinner?"

"There's an idea. Visit our friends and have a salad?" she smiled. I knew the two old ladies would be happy to see us back.

We wheeled into the RV park to find it fairly full of vacationing snowbirds, and Steve waved at us as we drove by the office. Cindy waved back.

Entering the trailer after an absence of over a week, I was pleasantly surprised to find it NOT stale-smelling, but we opened up every window in the place anyway, letting the chilly late December wind clear the place out as we put away our luggage. Forty-odd degrees, though.

"That's enough, Dan," she said. "I'm closin' windows."

"Curtains too, baby," I added. I turned the thermostat up from the "freeze-stopper" setting of forty to a more respectable sixty-five. Both the propane-fired furnace and my little "hey, I'm an electrical engineer" heater came on to bring the interior temperature up.

My own temperature surged when Cindy slid into my arms, tilted that red head back, and kissed me.

She pulled away, with a smile and a little sigh. "It isn't much, but it's home when we're here, baby!"

I savored how her body formed against mine. She turned her head to rest her cheek against my chest and I bent my head forward to rest my own cheek on top of sleek hair, colored like aged copper. I felt her breathe, and for a moment I think the universe ceased to exist, such was the simple loving perfection of the moment. After a few seconds, I turned to kiss her head.

"Dinner," I said. "after a stroll around the park?"

Her eyes twinkled with her smile. "Uh-huh! Let me get my jacket!"

We walked a circuit around the park, holding hands. There were a few people who'd been there before we'd left for Louisiana, and these greeted us with a little more enthusiasm than the normal nods and hellos. Yes, we got questions: "When are you going to play us another concert?"

Cindy fielded that one with her disarming smile. "We have to talk to the rest of the band. But we're thinkin' it's going to be soon."

I raised an eyebrow.

We finished our walk, ending up in the truck, headed out, hoping that the little restaurant was open the day before New Year's Eve.

They were. We were greeted at the door as friends and enjoyed a convivial meal and conversation afterward as the two owners wanted to know about our trip home., Cindy was becoming a source of joy for the two elderly ladies, and every time Cindy looked at me, one of them patted my arm, smiling. We could've talked all night, but finally took our leave.

Belted in beside me, Cindy stretched her arms above her head. "You know, baby, I think I want to be in our own bed tonight," she said. "Family is wonderful, and so is travelling, and I love flying places, but right now I just want a shower and then I want to snuggle up with you."

I laughed. "We can do that," I answered. "And there's no reason to jump out of bed in the morning. We can sleep late."

"Not too late, okay? I want some pancakes at that diner up the road." She smiled as I turned to look at her.

"We can do that, little one," I said. An hour later, we were showered and sitting on the sofa playing a few hands of cards and listening to music. At nine we turned off the lights, except for the lamp next to the bed.

I scooted in on one side and Cindy slid in on the other and we met in the middle, arms and legs entwined, kissing and fondling and finally settling down together, laughing. Laughing? Yes. Just happy that we were together, just soft caresses and we relaxed on another into slumber.

Morning came. I knew it was morning because I woke to little giggly kisses and "Let's go get those pancakes!"

The fact that she moved to stretch out her lithe young body full length atop mine made me question her resolve. That, and the wiggling. And the eyes. Definitely the eyes. Okay, pancakes can wait a little bit. We giggled and hugged and caressed.

She was lying full-length atopo me, our faces inches apart. "Darned blue, eyes," she said. "I love your eyes, Dan."

"So you've told me, sweetness. And those green ones of yours..." I didn't get to finish my sentence, silenced by her kiss. Then she rolled off me and out of bed.

In the truck and on the road, she turned to me. "It's New year's Eve in Alabama, Dan. Fireworks! Did you do fireworks back in Louisiana? I saw the fireworks stands."

"Oh, yes, red-head," I said.

"Why don't we see what the Hardesty's are doing for New Year's Eve?" she said. "I bet they'll have fireworks."

"Let's see," I said. "Sounds like a good idea." I flipped open my cellphone and punched a couple of buttons.

"Hey, Dan," Jim's voice answered. "Are you still in Louisiana?"

"No," I said. "Me and Cindy flew back yesterday. Didn't want to push the weather thing too hard. You know how nasty that can be."

"Yeah, I do," he said. And he beat me to the point of the call. "Why don't ya'll come over and spend New Year's Eve with us?"

"What can we bring?" I asked.

I heard Ann's voice in the background.

'Who's that you're inviting?" She asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.