Cindy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan’s an engineer living in an RV park during a construction project. Cindy is thirteen, living with her trashy mom in the same park. Dan knows his job. He knows his life. He doesn't know how Cindy will be part of it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

RV parks. I'd seen a few in the last couple of years, chasing construction projects. I was well known enough in the proper circles that I never had any more space between jobs than I wanted, and six or seven weeks ago I wanted to work. A couple of phone calls and here I was in Nowhere, Alabama. At an RV park.

I pulled a big travel trailer behind a pickup truck that caused drool to run down many a chin on a construction site, and my standard ploy was to park the travel trailer at a convenient RV park and live in it, pocketing the sizable "per diem" allowance I got in addition to a very happy number for a regular salary. And that park would be my home for anywhere from six weeks to a year as I played "engineer" on some construction project.

This particular park was one of the nicer varieties. Its clientele tended more towards vacationers and tourists (yeah, they have 'em in Alabama) instead of construction bums. That's why I chose it. Quiet. Grey-headed snowbirds choosing the South for the winter were a lot quieter and more pleasant that a bunch of construction workers. And the park had a pool. And it was late summer, so the influx of Northerners had yet to show up, so it was almost empty.

I'd been here two weeks. After the first week, every day when I came in I'd stop at the little office to check for any mail that might show up for me, and that put me on a conversational basis with the older lady, Mizz Helen, that did most of the day management. We talked a little every day just to pass the time. After the second week I was on her "Let me tell you what's going on here" list. That got me caught up on a permanent (more or less) trailer parked in the far corner of the park.

"Daughter of my husband Herb's brother," she explained. "Her dad is lazy an' useless, and she's lazy an' useless, AN' a slut to boot. Herb let her stay here 'cuz she ain't got no place else to go. That's her daughter you met by the pool."

Yeah, it WAS an "upscale" RV park. It had an activities pavilion and a small pool, and on some days I came in from work and went down there more to soak away the day than to swim.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "What's 'er name? Cindy?"

"Yeah, Cindy," Helen said. "She's the one we feel sorry for. Kid don't have a chance, bein' raised the way she is. Can you imagine livin' in a thirty-three foot trailer with you momma screwing a different guy ever two weeks?"

"That's not good," I said. "But what can you do?"

"Dunno," said Helen. "Just wisht somethin' would come along. Almost anything would be bettern' that."

"I guess," I said. "Anyway, I think I'm gonna do a Friday evening at the pool."

"'Kay, Dan," Helen said.

While I went to my trailer and changed out of my work clothes and into swim trunks, I didn't know that Cindy had walked into the Office and was talking to Mizz Helen and their conversation was about me.

"Hi Mizz Helen, was that Mister Dan that just left here?"

"Yep, said he was gonna change and go soak in the pool for a while."

"He didn't say anything about ME did he?"

Helen noticed the light in Cindy's eyes when she said that, and how she kept glancing at Dan's trailer. The look in Cindy's eyes told her volumes. She could see she was anxious to hear a response, but a little afraid of what she that might be. The only times Cindy had ever mentioned any male before she was obviously worried and afraid. This wasn't anything close to being afraid of Dan.

"Why yes, yes he did," said Helen. She didn't say more. She wanted to see how interested Cindy was in about what Dan said, and how she would ask her about his comments. Sometimes a question someone asked told you more than asking them a question.

"So, what did he ask? Did he want to know if I had a boyfriend?"

That question told Helen all she needed to know. Cindy, who had never shown the slightest interest in boys her own age, and was repulsed by her mom's "friends", and had never had any kind of relationship with an adult male outside of the scumbags her mom Donna brought home now had a DEFINITE interest in at least one male.

"Well, he didn't ask that exactly, but we did discuss you and how it is a shame what kinda life your mom is making you have."

Cindy's face showed her disappointment. Her shoulders sagged and you could hear the breath slowly being expelled.

Helen continued with "He is going to be at the pool in a few minutes, why don'tcha go there and visit with him, get to know him a little more. Maybe he needs somebody to talk to."

That brought the spark back to Cindy's eyes, and with a quick "Thanks Mizz Helen", Cindy was out the door and headed to her trailer.

I'd walked down to the pool and was chin-deep in water, just floating and soaking away my cares when I heard the gate open and close.

"Hi, Mr. Dan," Cindy said. "You beat me here today."

"Oh, hey, Cindy," I answered. "Yeah, I left a little early. Sometimes I get to do that." I turned over in the water to see Cindy.

She was a YOUNG teen. She was maybe five-three and a hundred and five pounds. Hair was short, well into red, sort of aged copper, straight-cut bangs at the eyebrows above a pair of startling green eyes. Leggy, too. Leggy didn't adequately describe her though. While many young girls have "pipe stem" legs, or just starting to show some curves to their calves and thighs, Cindy had well defined legs that a professional dancer works years to develop. Her one-piece bathing suit followed some young girl curves as they began morphing into young lady configuration, and her chest was showing the swells of young breasts, mere risings.

She stepped off the deep end of the pool and went straight underwater, then popped up and shook her head. "Whew..." she said, that always feels sooo good..."

"Tell me about it," I said.

We spent the next half hour kicking back and forth across the pool. I got out first and swished the water out of my short hair and then lay down on one of the lounges beside the pool. Cindy followed and took the lounge next to me. We were the only ones there, it being the middle of the week. Weekends would see more activity.

"So what'd YOU do today, Mr. Dan?" she asked.

We'd been chatting for the last two weeks. That was the routine. We'd both show up at the pool, swim around for a bit, then lounge side by side talking. I'd learned in two weeks that Cindy was not stupid. In fact, I found her pretty darned intelligent, but under-educated. She watched TV a lot, and actually kept up with current events and loved the science and nature channels. And we talked.

"Just uninteresting engineer stuff, Cin," I said. "It's not always magic. Sometimes it's a lot of tedious paperwork."

"Oh," she said. "You hate that, don't you?"

Before I responded, I noticed how she was looking at me, and it had a different look than before. Her green eyes, framed by the longest lashes I have ever seen, had a glimmer that I hadn't noticed before. "Yeah," I said. "But sometimes you have to put up with the bad to get the good." I turned to look at her. The water had turned her auburn hair dark. "What'd you do? Anything interesting?"

"Watched TV this morning until Mom woke up. Me an' her's been arguin', so I got out of there pretty quick when she woke up."

"And then?"

"Walked over to the back fence an' watched 'em harvesting that soybean field. It's interesting, ya know, all that big equipment an' how they do things."

"Yeah," I said, "but be careful, Cindy."

"Careful? Why?" She looked at me quizzically.

"Because you're a pretty young thing an' there are some rough characters that follow those harvests around. I would hate to see something happen to you."

"Awww, Mr. Dan," she smiled, "you're sweet for carin'. I'm careful. Those guys are way on the other side of the field. I just watch." And the look from those emerald eyes made me catch my breath. All at once I knew if anyone DID try to molest Cindy, they would seriously regret that decision if I found out about it. Another part of my brain also responded, as well as another part of my body, that look guaranteed a reaction from the "male" aspects of my psyche. I had to struggle to push that thought down, and I willed the reaction she caused to subside, not being 100% successful with either effort.

"Good!" I said.

"You know," she said, "I was watchin' those big machines an' I was thinkin', like, Mr. Dan probably knows that stuff too. You know lots of stuff, bein' a engineer an' all."

"You flatter me, little girl," I said. "I'm an electrical engineer. That's more of a mechanical engineer's thing."

She smiled. "Yeah, but you know lots of stuff."

"You do, too, for your age. You pay attention." She did. I picked up that much from our conversations. "So," I asked, when's school start back up?"

"Two weeks," she said.

"Excited?"

"No, not really." She sighed. "I'm the outsider. Even for here, living in an RV park puts you on the outside. An' Mom doesn't spend a lot on my clothes. Sometimes people make fun of me."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Kids can be cruel."

"Yeah," she said. "An' if I need help on my homework or stuff, I'm on my own. Mom's, like, ZERO help. I don't know if she' doesn't KNOW, or if she don't care."

I considered for exactly zero seconds before saying, "Cindy, if you need help, I can help you. While I'm here, you know. That'll get you halfway through the year, anyway."

"Oh, thanks!" she smiled. "I could use some help."

"Yeah, just make sure that your mom knows that I'm helping you. I don't want her looking for her missing daughter and finding you at my place for no reason."

"Yeah," she snorted, "like she cares what I'm doin'."

"Cindy," I said, "she cares. Just tell her, okay?"

As the sun set and shadows lengthened, we both headed to our respective homes.

Saturday afternoon found me at the pool again, but this time I shared it with several weekender kids and adults. I did a little soaking and swimming, and then retired to a lounge with a cold beer and a paperback. I was there about half an hour when I heard "Hey, Mr. Dan..."

"Oh, hi, Cindy," I said. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothin' much. Mom didn't come home last night," she said.

I knew from Helen's discussions that this wasn't too unusual. Cindy's mom was a part-time "Barmaid" and had a tendency to go home with a customer. According to Helen, "Better for her to go peddle her ass someplace else than in the same trailer with her daughter..."

"Oh," I said. "You know if anything ever happens, you just come knock on my door, okay?" And you know, on this day when I said it, I was being perfectly innocent and protective.

"Thanks, Mr. Dan," she said simply. Then she hit the water with about half a dozen other kids.

I made small talk with some of the adults until dusk. I was stretching and getting ready to leave when Cindy got out of the pool.

"Mom's not back yet," she said. "I thought she'd be back by now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.