Eddie Takes Charge - Cover

Eddie Takes Charge

Copyright© 2011 by Marco208

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Father-in-law forces his son's wife to accept him as her lover

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   InLaws   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

Ed entered the darkened bedroom his eyes adjusting to dim light of a street lamp filtering in through the window. He could see Pam's outline in the bed her firm full tits rising and falling with her ragged breathing. He undid his shirt and pulled it off dropping it on the floor. He undid the belt and zipper of his pants and let them dropped to his feet then stepped out of them. He crawled into bed and moved over to Pam's waiting form.

He moved his mouth to hers and started a deep passionate kiss. She didn't resist but she didn't respond for the first few seconds. He placed his hand over her still moist mound and found her panties still on. Her hips bucked up against the hand when it touched her and she began to respond to his kiss at the same time.

They continued the foreplay for many minutes and her breathing got more and more ragged as she was again approaching a climax. He pulled his hand away from her pubic mound and moved his mouth to her neck and nuzzled her as he gently spoke.

"I love you baby. I'm going to make you feel so good! I have something for you and I don't want you fight me do you understand?"

Thinking he was talking about sex she quietly said, "Yes Eddie, whatever you say."

Pulling away from her neck he reached to where he set the bulb down and picked it up. "That's my good girl. Now just relax..."

He moved the bulb up to her nose and placed his hand on her stomach. When she took a big intake of air at his touch he squeezed the bulb shooting the coke into her nostril.

Pam felt the burning of the powder as it sprayed into her nasal membranes and into her lungs.

"What was that," she asked in terror as her heart started to beat rapidly and her breath seemed to be taken away. She tried to get up but Eddie was holding her down.

"Take it easy baby, let it happen. You'll feel better than ever before," he said into her ear as he started to nibble on it.

She suddenly felt a strong sense of well being as the drug continued to the next phase of its effect. She relaxed and enjoyed the euphoric sensation that was flowing like a gentle heat wave through her body.

Ed pulled away from her when he felt her relax. He wanted to let the drug do it's magic and for her to get full into the high of the cocaine he had just administered. He moved his briefs down releasing his hard cock. He tossed them on the floor with his pants and turned back over to Pam.

The drug taking full effect and the booze together made her feel like never before. She had closed her eyes as the high rushed through her. She felt Ed's hands move to her hips and grip the band of her panties. The sensation of this man touching her cause jolts of electric arousal to shoot through her. She lifted her hips off of the bed to allow him to pull them down. She pulled her feet through the garment and heard him toss them to floor. Putting her legs back down on the bed she felt him move a hand up her the inside of her legs and then onto her pussy mound. The sensation was indescribable and her desire was beyond anything she had ever felt with Wayne or any other boy. When his fingers pushed through the pubic hair and into her wet pussy she moaned with pleasure. He worked his fingers in and for what seemed like a lifetime but was in fact only a couple of minutes. She felt him pull out of her sopping pussy and then spreading the hood he started fingering her erect clit. The sensations and electric shocks that raced from her pussy to her nipples drove her over the edge. She arched up and let the uncontrollable orgasm wash over her.

As soon as Ed pressed a finger against Pam's clit he knew she was going to cum. As she arc'ed up and gave in to the passion that would not be denied he bent down to her mouth as she let out a loud moan and pressed his lips to hers pushing his tongue into her mouth. She eagerly accepted his kiss, her tongue playing with his as she all but screamed. He felt her entire body shudder as the orgasm peaked. Her pussy shot juice all over the end of the bed and Ed's hand. He as she bucked and juiced continued fingering her clit.

Pam pulled her mouth from his and yelled, "OH MY GOD!!!!! I'm cumminggggg! Soooooo Goooooddd!"

"That's right sweetie, that was nice wasn't it," he asked as he continued to gently rub the sensitive nub.

"Oh god! Please stop ... I need to rest. Please Eddie, let me catch my breath."

"Okay baby, it's time for something better anyway," he said moving his form over her still vibrating body. He positioned himself over her with his arms on either side of her heaving chest. He pressed his knees between her legs and she quickly moved them apart for him. He could see a sheen of sweat on her body and this excited him even more.

As he held himself in the push-up position above her his cock was throbbing with anticipation of the sweet pussy it was about to explore. He gave her a couple of minutes to calm down then eased his hips down to hers pressing his hot hard cock into her lower stomach.

"Uh OH," She moaned as she involuntarily bucked against him. She felt him start to gently grind his cock against her stomach feeling excitement start to build again.

Ed lifted his hips off of Pam and noted the wet spot left by his precum on her stomach. Moving his hips down her body he held himself up by one arm, reached down and grabbed his 10" manhood and moved the head down to Pam's pussy. He started rubbing it up and down her sopping wet slit feeling her jerk slightly with each move.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.