Eddie Takes Charge - Cover

Eddie Takes Charge

Copyright© 2011 by Marco208

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Father-in-law forces his son's wife to accept him as her lover

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   InLaws   Squirting   Size   Big Breasts  

A depraved and devious Father-in-Law takes advantage of his sons wife with every intention of turning her into his personal whore


Pam finished applying the body gel to her form. She rubbed the lathery soap all over, her skin tingling as the gel turned into suds. She grabbed the body brush and cleaned every location she could reach. When she had thoroughly scrubbed herself she turned the water back on making sure that the spray was warm, almost hot, as she rinsed the grim away with the suds.

Finishing up with the shower she turned the water off and stepped out of the tub. She grabbed a thick towel and bent over while she toweled her wet hair. She had to consciously balance herself as the weight of her long wet hair and her full breasts tried to pull her over. She finished toweling her hair and wrapped the towel around her head before standing back up. She grabbed another towel and continued to dry the rest of her young body off.

It had been a long day for her. Wayne, her husband, had left for Chicago for two weeks of training that afternoon. She took him to the airport for his 3:00pm flight but ended up staying there with him until 6:30pm due to a delay with the airline. She stopped at the grocery store on the way home and it seemed like the store was overly crowded for a Saturday evening. Ultimately she didn't get home until nearly 9pm and all she wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed.

She and Wayne had been married for almost 2 years and she never liked it when he went away on a business trip. Staying home alone always gave her the creeps. She thought about asking Vicky to stay with her but in the end she decided that she needed to learn to handle these things by herself.

Feeling refreshed from the shower she went into the bedroom pulled a pair of white cotton panties from the dresser drawer. Stepping into them, she pulled them up then got a soft terry cloth robe out of the closet and put it on pulling the front together and tying the sash.

She felt warm and comfortable now and decided to go out to the living room and get something to drink and watch a little TV before going to bed. She had just walked through the living room into the kitchen when there was a knock at the door. Looking at the clock and seeing it was 10:15pm she wondered who in the world it could be. A slight shiver of fear ran up and down her spine knowing she was alone.

Walking over to the door she didn't open it and said, "Who is it?"

"Pam, it is Wayne's Dad, Ed. I have had a car problem down the road and need to use your phone please," the voice said.

It sounded like Wayne's dad but she wasn't real keen on letting him in at first. She didn't like him but didn't see how she could refuse.

"Uh ... okay ... just a second," she said as she unlatched the door and opened it.

It was Ed. "Please come in," Pam said.

"Thanks hon. I appreciate it."

Pam felt another shiver at his use of the term 'hon'. The last thing she wanted was for him to feel like they were close.

"The phone is in the kitchen on the wall," she told him. She noticed his eyes were bloodshot and she could definitely smell liquor so she knew he had been drinking.

"What happened to your car," she asked as she followed him into the kitchen turning to the sink to wash a couple of glasses while he made his phone call.

Suddenly she felt him press his body up against her back and reach around and cup her breasts through the robe. She was stunned and paralyzed with shock for a few seconds. She came out of her frozen stupor as he pressed his hips into her bottom. She could feel his already hard cock throbbing through his pants and her robe as it settled tightly against her crack. She tried to push back and turn but he held her firmly.

"Get the fuck off of me," she yelled at the top of her lungs as she struggled.

"Come on honey, let me make you feel good," he said into her ear his hot breath causing her to shiver as it tickled her neck.

Pam increased her struggles and nearly broke free of him as she grabbed a knife and tried to swing it around at him.

"You fucking cunt," he yelled. Ed then grabbed both of her arms and spun her around the towel flying off of her head. He brought his right arm back and then open palm slapped her as hard as he could knocking her to the floor.

Pam lay in a heap on the floor numb from the burning pain in her face. She started to bawl suddenly feeling a great fear that had been held at bay by her initial anger.

Ed watched his daughter-in-law sobbing on the floor for a minute then said in a harsh and commanding voice, "okay bitch, get up off the floor and stop crying!"

Pam didn't obey and just kept lying on the floor crying. "I said get up and I mean NOW," he shouted.

When Pam didn't move after a few seconds he reached down and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. Her scalp was on fire and when she felt herself being lifted she finally struggled to get her feet under her to relieve the pain. She found herself standing in front of him as she continued to sob.

Ed looked at her and then an evil grin came across his face as he held her hair over her head.

"I told you to stop crying didn't I?"

"You hurt me you bastard," she flung at him through her sobs.

"You think I hurt you," he asked smiling. Suddenly he punched her in the stomach and let her hair go. She folded forward and onto her knees. All the air was knocked out of her lungs and the crying came to an immediate halt.

He left her there on the floor and walked back to the front door. He opened the door and reach down to the step and picked up a brown bag then closed and locked the door. He walked into the kitchen and pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels out of the bag and placed it on the table. He also pulled out a small zipper pouch and put it in his back pocket. Grabbing a couple of glasses from the cabinet he poured some of the Jack into each glass. By this time Pam was getting her breath back and starting to heave with each intake of air.

"Are we going to have any more trouble hon," he asked as she started to breath normally again.

"No ... sir," she squeaked out still not quite breathing easily yet.

"That's good baby. That was just a sample of what you will get if you ever disobey me or talk back again, understand?"

"Yes," she said sounding more normal but very subdued.

"Good, now get up and come over here," he ordered.

Pam struggled to her feet and walked over to the dining room table where he was standing. She wasn't looking up at him but she saw him handing her a glass. Hesitating only a second she reached out and took the offered liquor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.