Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

"You still having fun?" asked Peterson as Kyle brought in his latest report after going on to enjoy his barbecue dinner after the accident. Pete was known for staying around the office as late as nine sometimes.

"I guess. You know, your guys and gals are getting really good. I even tried to do vehicle surveillance without backup cars, just me. They burned me before I got six blocks," said Kyle with a satisfied smile on his face. Pete noticed the disconnect between the look on Kyle's face and the words he was speaking.

"Who is she?" he asked with a grin.

Kyle smiled for about five more seconds before Pete's question finally registered. "What? She who?"

Pete laughed out loud at Kyle's clumsy attempt to deflect. "Only a woman can paint that kind of goofy look on a guy's face. So, again, who is she?" He'd found himself really liking Kyle Evans, and surprised himself with his own authentic interest in the young man.

"She's just a girl I met who turned out to be someone I'd seen during a couple of my earlier 'play times' this week before I started coordinating with you."

Pete got a little more serious as he asked, "You sure that this is just an innocent encounter? I want you to be honest with yourself and with me if you think this has the potential to be one of those stalker infatuations. It ain't healthy for you, me, the girl, or for the community."

"I don't think it is, really," Kyle answered. "Only just a little while ago, I helped her and a friend out in a fender bender downtown off campus when I was headed into town to catch a bite to eat. The other guy cut them off and bumped them slightly with no injuries. Then he proceeded to be a real asshole. I actually DID just happen by. I simply asked him nicely to be more polite."

"Constable Lawrence indicated in his report that you did a pretty good hand-to-hand professional take-down on him," said Pete, looking directly at Kyle. Kyle gawked back at him.

Pete continued, "You don't think I keep this nice security contract for my guys on campus without establishing good contacts with the local police force to keep me up on things that happen with my students in town, do you?" 'My' students again.

"That narrows down your infatuation either to..." Pete glanced at the report even though he remembered the names perfectly, "one Andrea Steadman or one Deirdre Rivers. Which one was it? I'm betting on the blonde."

Kyle grinned and said, "You'd lose, too!" So Deirdre, 'Dee' Rivers. That was her full name. That's a nice name to go with a nice girl. Steady, Hoss. Let's not get too carried away, he thought after a few seconds.

"Where did you encounter these two on your first 'patrol'?" asked Peterson.

"Oh, they were talking to a couple manning one of the freshman orientation kiosks. It was that bunch that has the big mansion just off campus, the Sigma Lambda Tau house. I guess it's some sort of fraternity or sorority type club, from what I could tell."

They spoke for a few more minutes. Both of them laughed uproariously at Kyle's earlier absurd thoughts on an ivy-covered Ghillie suit. Kyle offered a handshake and his goodbyes and departed for his apartment.

Pete sat back down at his desk and thought about taking up smoking cigarettes once again, just like he had at the end of every day for the past six years since he had given them up. He thought about what Kyle and he had discussed.

There it was again, the Sigma Lambda Tau house. Even though it was not on 'his' campus, it was close enough to be of interest. He had begun his own mental, unwritten file on it very shortly after Mohawk had gotten the contract for security here and he had moved into these offices. He had observed that the kids there appeared to be exceptionally clean-cut and stayed out of trouble.

They evidently had events like other clubs that actually met on campus. It seemed that there was a lot of regular traffic in front of their building involving some very expensive cars and even chauffeured limos throughout the year. Someone there was fixed for cash!

He never got any complaints about their causing any real trouble on campus, other than the girls causing a stir by being and dressing just so sexy all the time. This indirectly provoked the guys on campus sometimes to get into arguments over them in various public locations. It seemed that there had been hints of several flashing incidents associated with the girls from that group, but no formal complaints had been lodged.

Then there was ... her! She had raven hair and a world-class figure and appeared to be a few years older than the students she evidently oversaw in some manner. Pete had first seen her on campus at some event in which the guys and girls from Sigma Lambda Tau were dancing, and damned well, too. She had been watching the dancers intensely and, my God! Those eyes! He had to shake himself to try to break out of the spell those ice blue eyes had cast on him every time he remembered.

I gotta remember my own advice. Don't get infatuated, and don't stalk. It ain't healthy!


Andi and Dean broke their kiss and rolled away from each other. They were still breathing heavily from the exertion of Andi's welcome home fuck. As soon as she had gotten inside and dropped her purse, leaving her bag in the garage vestibule leading into the kitchen, she had stripped off her dress. She had grabbed hold of Dean as he approached her, and locked him into a lover's clench. Their tussle had only lasted about five minutes before they had groaned out in a well-matched and well-timed orgasm.

The clinking of glasses diverted Andi's gaze from her husband's sweat-glazed face, which bore a very satisfied smile. Rolling back a little, her ass veered from the entryway rug onto the tile floor of the kitchen. "Ooh! This floor is cold!" she laughed as she lifted the offended ass cheek from the tile and continued to stroke Dean's chest.

"That could have been avoided if you'd let me carry you up to the bedroom instead of just fucking me in the entrance to the kitchen, you know," he told her with a grin. "And in front of the help, too!"

April, Dean and Andi's live-in housekeeper, cook, and friend, said from the interior of the kitchen, "Oh, don't mind me. Seeing such raw wanton lust acted out right in front of me in MY kitchen has absolutely no effect on me at all.

"After all, I AM a paid professional. Well, I get paid a pittance, anyway, and my boss doesn't let me wear any clothes around the house." A very naked April had been pouring two glasses of wine as the couple on the floor had been cuddling after sex.

Andi rose quickly and walked over to April, reaching out with both arms to wrap her friend up in a big hug, which was reciprocated. "April, Honey, it is so good to see you again after so long. It's been ... what ... three days?" They both laughed as they pressed their cheeks together, and then Andi gave April a deep kiss involving both lips and tongue.

Pulling back, Andi asked, "Have you been taking advantage of the master of the house behind my back while I've been away at that institute of higher learning?" She put on a fake single raised eyebrow expression.

April looked at Andi with a put-on innocent face and said, "Sure! Just like you told me to. Well at least I tried. He only let me give him one blowjob and that was last night when he finally got home from the plant. Then he went right to sleep ... and in his OWN bed instead of mine.

"Do you know how hard it is on a girl's self-esteem to be naked in his house all day and night, without his wife being around, and he DOESN'T take advantage of me? It could give a girl a complex!"

Andi laughed at her friend's ability to joke about sexual matters as easily as she did. April had lived as hard a life as Andi had--if not harder--before Dean had rescued Andi from the previous life. And both Dean and Andi had basically rescued April and another friend, Krista--now working for Helen and Mo--from poverty after happening upon both girls while they were in Burlington one day. April had readily jumped at the idea of being Andi and Dean's salaried housekeeper, as opposed to living in a homeless shelter or working as a prostitute.

"Dean! How do you expect to keep the help from stealing the silverware if you don't keep her satisfied on the job?" Andi joked. Then she looked a little more seriously back and forth between Dean and April. "Look, I told you two that it was okay to enjoy each other's company while I tried this thing at school for a while. I hate to see you guys doing without while I'm so far away. After all, it's what ... ten miles?"

"You're dripping on my floor, M'Lady," said April with a grin, gently pushing Andi back and reaching for a clean dish towel from the sink counter. "Here, don't make a mess. I just cleaned."

Andi took the dish towel with mild embarrassment, not only at the cum dripping out of her pussy, but at her own lack of discipline in cleaning up Dean with her mouth like she'd been making her friends do. She held the small towel to her pussy to catch that part of Dean's cum that had become susceptible to gravity when she had stood up to embrace April.

"And just what was there to clean, with no one here to eat anything in this kitchen except you and Dean?"

April furrowed her brow in mock thoughtfulness, as she said, "Oh, paw prints from the dog I fucked night before last, cum stains from the orgy last night, assorted mouse droppings from the infestation ... you DO know this house is built on a nasty old land fill, don't you? I could go on and on." By the time she'd finished, both Dean and Andi were laughing out loud.

Catching her breath, Andi told her, "Well, at least you weren't bored." April laughed as well and reached out to give Andi another quick hug.

"Honest, we really missed you, Andrea" she said in all seriousness. April had known Andi as Andrea for too many years to make the transition to the nickname easily. "But we did keep busy. Dean has been staying late out at the plant the last few nights.

"Krista, along with the other domestics, and I, when we weren't helping to keep the neighborhood ladies served and entertained around the pool at Miz Jan's house, have been helping Miz Chaz and Miz Kari ... you know the new lady ... to try to find suitable housekeepers for their new homes here in the neighborhood."

"Sweetie, I hope you don't refer to me as 'Miz Andi' when I'm not around," Andi said, half-seriously. Then, very seriously, with obvious affection in her voice, she said, "I'm not some grand lady, and you aren't a character in some remake of 'Upstairs Downstairs.' You're my friend, and ALL the housekeepers around here are my friends. Hell, I'm younger than the buncha ya." With that, she gave April another long loving hug.

Dean noted the moisture building in April's eyes and reached for his wine to keep from saying anything wrong that might earn him the ire of either girl. This was definitely a chick moment. He had not reached his mid-thirties by opening his mouth and joking in a situation such as this. His late first wife, killed in a crash just over a year before he had met Andrea, had taught him that the hard way.

"Right?" asked Andi, grabbing April's cheeks between her hands and looking her directly in the eye with a determined smile.

April sighed, smiled, and said, "That's right ... Miz Andi." Then she jumped back as Andi reached down and gave her a playful pinch on her left ass cheek. "Hey! Look, you two need to shower and relax together some. Are you sure I can't warm up that casserole I made last night for you? You must be starved. It's already eight o'clock."

"We'll probably shower and have something light. Do you have any of the congealed fruit salad left from earlier in the week? I might have some of that. But nothing else," she reached for her wine glass as well, "except this, of course. Why didn't you fix one for you?"

April turned toward the refrigerator, and said, "I'm going out and I don't want to start drinking before I drive this early in the evening."

"Out? You've got a date?" asked Andi, glad for the possibility. April had only been hanging around with the girls and their horny husbands for the past four months, as far as Andi knew. It would be nice if April could find someone who she could love and screw, instead of just screw. She deserved some real happiness after all the crap she'd survived in life.

"Well, not really a date. I just arranged to meet this guy I met, at the grocery store of all places. We're meeting for late supper at Ken's restaurant for steak and drinks. After that, we'll see how this first ... well I guess it IS a date ... we'll see how it goes, and take it from there."

Andi walked over and gave April another hug. Smiling at her with real joy, Andi said, "It's about time life threw you a softball. Honey, I hope this turns out well for you. I really do."

"Thanks, Andrea. Now you two go on up and shower. I'll leave the congealed salad in front on the bottom shelf in the fridge for you so you can find it easier when you come down," she said moving toward her quarters off the kitchen area in order to dress for her date.


"Actually, I'm having a ball at work! This job is better than I ever imagined," said Dean as he and Andi dried off after stepping out of their walk-in shower together. "I'm really impressed with Mo's business model. And the other VPs, both senior and junior, are top notch!

"And employee morale is very high. That Jan! Even as an unpaid volunteer bloodhound for Mo, she has done wonders out there. Her inquiries at the break rooms of the fabrication buildings are reaping lots of benefits for all of us. Her insights and recommendations are going a long way toward increasing the work force's enjoyment of conditions at the plant. And word is getting out. Hell, HR has twice the number of applicants for jobs here at the plant this year than they did in previous years.

"I'm also very impressed when I visit my own plant manager, Lori Olson, over at my old facility in Salisbury. It's good to see that the new J.A.M. policies, practices, and procedures we've implemented since Mo bought me out and brought all my people on board are not only being embraced, but are reaping benefits there as well.

"Lori is also showing great promise, but she is still a little shy about basking in the glow of her professional accomplishments. She is happy where she is, and is pleased that her husband's security business, Mohawk Solutions, is doing well. They got the security contract at your college, by the way. That makes me doubly glad, since you are attending there. I don't have to worry about your safety as much."

"So, you'd rather work at J.A.M Aluminum than simply retire in luxury on your already substantial financial resources, hmm?" asked Andi.

"Sweetie, I know it would seem strange to some folks, but I really thrive on the challenge of the competitive work environment in this industry, now that you've rekindled the spark in my life. The European and Asian aluminum fabricators really give this country a run for its money with their government involvement and government subsidies. But when it comes to domestic production in a free-market system like ours, J.A.M. is by far the top dog among the providers in the U.S. and the rest of North America. But when you are the lead dog in the team, you have to keep proving it if you are going to stay in front."

Reaching out to hold her after hanging up his towel, Dean said, "Anyway, if I were to retire, what would happen to your membership in EPOD? You don't want that to lapse, do you?" Then he leaned in and kissed her as he squeezed her right tit gently, eliciting a soft moan from her.

Pulling away, she looked at him for a moment, and then said, "What would you say if I told you that I'd already found a potential replacement activity should my EPOD membership lapse for some reason. If you really WERE to retire and I had to leave that program, that is?" At this, Dean stiffened noticeably.

He gave her a sober look and said, "What are you talking about? You didn't sign up with some adult fuck-buddy-finder on the internet or something, did you?" Then he gave her a half-smile to show her that he was supposedly only half-kidding.

But his mind was imagining some odd scenarios as he awaited her response, the worst of them involving his lovely new bride running off and leaving him for some young guy and a life of depraved adventures ... well MORE depraved than they already were here in Middlebury. He knew that if she were to get pulled toward any scenario that caused them marital difficulty, he'd fight like hell to get her out of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.