Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The ride back to campus was not as wild as the ride out had been. Surprisingly, the shopping had not tired the Pledges out. The girls were still in the happily receptive laps of the guys. But the guys, by some unspoken agreement were no longer anxiously groping. Instead, there was a quiet atmosphere with light touches and caresses as they all thought about the end of this very short first week and their upcoming release in a few hours.

It was only ten till four when they pulled up in front of the house and began to unload. It took two trips, with the men helping carry some of the packages for the ladies.

Tylea was surprised that the guys seemed not to be in an awfully big hurry to get inside and get naked upstairs while trying not to appear overly anxious. There was an unusual absence of commentary and no one seemed particularly anxious to get away for the weekend. In this, she was absolutely correct. All the Pledges seemed to be looking forward to a last hour or so of nudity and other activities upstairs with their partners, men and women alike.

Brooke was still feeling a bit of disappointment at Steve's departure. Jeremy had also thought again briefly, and somewhat sadly, about Sarah's decision not to continue with them. Brooke and Jeremy each looked at the other for a moment, then smiled and nodded as they joined hands to walk into the house.

As the last of the parcels was delivered upstairs and the Pledges began to disrobe in the hallway locker area of the second floor, Irina reached the top of the stairs. She clapped her hands to get their attention before making her announcements.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed the shopping excursion today." Her accent sure comes and goes, thought Jay, as he noted the smooth flow of flawless English this time.

She continued, "We want you to have a pleasant weekend to contemplate how you have changed in just a matter of mere hours together. As you think about this, we believe that you will see that you are beginning to enjoy liberation from the cultural shackles of so-called 'normal' society. When you return Sunday afternoon, we want you to be determined to continue here with us. We want you to study hard and learn quickly in our lessons as well as those of Middlebury College.

"We expect you to return here no later than five o'clock on Sunday evening. We will have a short time together during which we will cover the larger training agenda as a whole and prepare you individually for one thing in particular." This brought suspicious looks from all around the group.

"Also," she continued, "You may want to bid each other a ... special farewell within the next hour or so, as the room assignment pairings will change beginning Sunday evening." Eyebrows went up all around among the Pledges as Irina pulled her left hand from behind her back where it had secreted a three-by-five card. From this card she read, "Next week's room assignments are as follows: Brooke and Trevor in Suite 2A, Dee and Aaron in Suite 2B, Andi and Jay in Suite 2C, Tylea and Lee in Suite 2D, and Catherine and Jeremy in Suite 2E. I shall have this card with the room assignments posted on the community bulletin board, and you can see this information on the secured SLT website. You may also use Suite 2F as a community gathering place if you find a need to ... talk together." At this, she smiled.

"Have pleasant farewell, and we see you Sunday afternoon," said Irina, slipping back into accent to the amusement of all. With that, she dressed and turned to descend the stairs, leaving them to continue stripping.

It really is amazing, thought Tylea. Here we are, free to depart for the weekend, and yet we are all looking forward to getting naked in order to go fuck our roommates one more time. With a shake of her head and a shallow smile, and surprised at herself for not really feeling shy right now, she reached out for Jay's hand and said, "Come on, Jay, I need to say goodbye to you for about an hour or so!"

Jay smiled and followed her lead down toward Suite 2D. He was thinking that he hoped that the partner rearrangements in the coming weeks would eventually bring him back into a setup with Tylea. Now that she had overcome her shyness somewhat, she really got his motor running.

All the Pledge couples retired to their suites, where they made soft, sweet love to each other over the next hour or so. There were some low cries as someone came, but for the most part, it was just a relaxing time of very nice sex for all of them.

Aaron walked with Andi out to the locker area after they had finished and showered together. He gave her one last kiss, and said, "I guess you are staying here in the area, huh? I hope that guy you love knows just how blessed he is to have you in his life. In fact, if you don' t think he'd try to cut my nuts off for screwing his special lady, I think I'd like to meet the guy who was able to capture your heart. He must be one hell of a guy, because you are one fantastic lady!"

She smiled, gave him a peck on the cheek and a squeeze to his cock. "You just mean one fantastic fuck!" chiding him.

Aaron reached out with both hands and turned her square on and gave her a really nice, deep kiss. "No! Don't ever think that. Sex with you IS very nice, I'll admit. But you are a special lady that all of us seem to have grown to love in a short amount of time. No ... don't get the wrong idea. We are not IN love with you, like your man evidently is, and you obviously are with him. But we love you as a genuinely caring, nice person, and a friend as well, who just happens to be smoking hot and very sexually attuned. Hell, if it weren't for your experience and ... well ... balls, we'd still be bumping into walls around here like a bunch of morons."

Andi found herself blushing for some unexplainable reason. "Aaron, that's very nice. And I want you to know that I have gotten to feel strongly connected emotionally with all of you as well. I don't know if I'd call it love yet, but it sure is damned close to it. I know it's hard for guys to tell the difference between platonic love and romantic love with all the naked and available pussy running around," she said with a grin.

Aaron laughed softly and said, "See. That's what I mean. You know just what to say to set the right mood for almost any circumstance." He leaned in and kissed her lightly, this time on the cheek, as he said, "I gotta go. I promised to meet my older brother and his wife down in Rutland for the weekend. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to keep quiet about Sigma Lambda Tau, though. I'm just so excited about being part of it I could bust. And he's always been able to read me like a cheap novel. He's gonna see the shit-eating grin that you put on my face and pester me about it."

Andi smiled and said, "Just tell him you worked fast and landed a blonde bimbo coed." She then took him gently into her arms and gave him a nice kiss on the lips with a full body press.

As they broke contact, he whispered, "You mean a lady who is a genius in bed as well as in class. Don't worry," he continued as she cocked one eyebrow in mild alarm, "you're secret will be safe with me."

With that, she left him to dress as she hunted for Dee. She had offered earlier in the week to drive Dee out to Mo and Helen's house, where Dee would stay for the weekend. Then Andi was headed to her nearby home to see Dean and knock his socks off with her tales of college life. She hoped she could knock the horniness out of him as well with a long, wild romp between the sheets.

She just hoped that her friend, April, the horny little minx pretending to be her housekeeper, was not keeping him TOO satisfied in Andi's absence. But she was just joking with herself. April had indicated that a guy in town was already catching both her eye and possibly her ass. As for Dean, he and April had fucked right in front of Andi a couple of times in the past. Despite April's willingness, Dean still got that sappy-dreamy look on his face when he looked at Andi. She had no worries on that front.

Two couples came out of their suites as Andi moved away from the locker area. Tylea and Jay and Catherine and Lee were all giggling and smiling as they passed Andi. Each of them turned to hug her and wish her a nice weekend as they hugged her and exchanged brief kisses ... on the lips with the two guys and on the cheeks for the two ladies.

Andi determined in her own mind at that point that she would need to get these ladies to be more comfortable with expressions of affection and sexuality with the other ladies once they returned. If their development in the SLT program were going to succeed, they needed to be much more open-minded than they were demonstrating themselves to be right now.

They all looked up at the Brooke's satisfied cry of passionate release coming from the suite housing her and, now, Jeremy. Jeremy's groan sounded very shortly afterward. Evidently, both had succeeded in cumming at least one last time today before their imminent departure for the weekend.

When Andi looked in on Dee and Trevor, everything was basically still. Trevor was propped up against the headboard of the bed. He was stroking Dee's hair lightly as he looked unseeing at the far wall. Dee for her part was lying across the lower part of Trevor's body with her cheek against his lower abdomen. She was motionlessly just holding Trevor's now flaccid cock in her mouth. They were definitely relaxed and comfortable right now. Andi hated to break up the pleasure of the moment, but Dean was waiting and she was anxious!

"Dee, Honey, we need to go. Helen and Mo are anxious to see you, I'm sure," she said softly. Dee released Trevor's cock from her lips and held it gently with her left hand. Even though it had not returned to an erect state, her hand still only wrapped about half of it as it flopped over toward his right thigh.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the lockers after a quick shower." With that, Dee rose and pulled Trevor with her into the bathroom and toward the shower.


"So," Andi began as they hit the city street just off campus. Andi was driving Dean's car this week, his new Cadillac STS executive lease vehicle paid for by J.A.M. Aluminum. Dean was going to and from work this week via the chauffeured limo provided to all the company vice presidents like him. "What do you think so far?" she asked Dee without taking her eyes off the road. She was still new to this driving business. She had only had a license for about as long as she had been married, just over four months.

Dee had been mildly chatty as they had dressed and taken their bags for the weekend downstairs with them. The banter had continued as they left the SLT house and walked toward the student parking lot just a block away at the edge of campus. Now, as they drove through town, she was maintaining a thoughtful silence. She breathed heavily once through her nose and framed her answer thoughtfully.

"I feel so different from the way I did just two days ago. I seem to have a totally different outlook on things; one that I never thought I'd have. Before our adventures began with getting naked with a bunch of strangers that first night in the house, I had thought about sex from just one conventional point of view. Now, I find that I can think about it maybe from several viewpoints.

"Andi, before all this and after what you had told me, I had resolved to stay away from Momma for at least a couple of months until I could wrap my brain around the idea of her being involved with," fingers in the air for visual quotation marks, "strange sex, or ... hell, sex period. Kids just don't think of their parents in a sexual way outside of a Freud textbook.

"Now, I'm up to my elbows in unconventional sex. And, you know, I find that it doesn't bother me like it did before.

"I also find that I still think of her as my mother. I still love her as a daughter should. But now, I believe that I can easily talk to her about things that I would NEVER have been able to bring up in a mother-daughter conversation before. As a matter of fact, strange as it might sound, I'm actually kinda looking forward to it!"

The excitement and anticipation in Dee's voice had increased throughout the delivery of those last words. Andi noted that fact with relief and joy. She loved Helen and Mo and now was learning to love Dee as well, and she did not want to see any friction develop among any of her friends and loved ones.

"Uh, Andi, are you sure this is the right way?" Dee asked after Andi had made the next turn. This direction looked like it was taking them toward a less savory part of town. "Don't you have a GPS in this beast?"

"Yes, it has a GPS built in, but I haven't been driving for long, and I don't know how to engage the thing. Anyway, Dean always tells me 'Andi, if you get in a pickle, just mash the On-Star button.' He says the operator will talk me out of any trouble I can get into."

"Well, you can trust in the operator if you want. I still believe in having pepper spray as a back-up," said Dee, looking at some of the shabbily-dressed characters hanging out on the streets in front of some of the seedy businesses.

As she was looking to the right, she heard Andi gasp from the left and felt the car lurch. A gray crossover vehicle was living up to its name and was crossing over into their lane. But it was doing so without waiting for them to give it the necessary space. There was another lurch as the other vehicle grazed Andi's front left fender with its right rear quarter panel again.

Andi stopped the car and took a breath to regain her composure. She then surprised Dee as she folded down the visor with the lighted mirror behind it to check her hair and makeup and began opening the door to climb out. "Andi, are you sure you want to get out in this part of town?" Dee started to ask, but her words were just following Andi's ass out of the car.

With a sigh, Dee grabbed her purse, the one with the pepper spray, and exited the car to stay with Andi. The two girls stood in the street in the slowly fading summer light of a Friday evening.

Only when they were outside the car did Dee remember, strangely, that neither of them was wearing any underwear. There was a violation of automobile accident protocol right there.

The driver of the other vehicle, a somewhat overweight white guy in his late forties with an annoyed look on his face had gotten out of his door. He was moving to the rear to inspect the damage to his vehicle. Finding the extent of the damage was minor but still existent, his face took on a scowl, followed by another ... strange expression as he looked up to be confronted by two luscious college coeds who had just climbed out of a Caddy ... and their security zone.

"Well, Missy, it looks like you're going to have to buy me a new car, since you've trashed mine. You women drivers got no business on the road, especially in this part of town." My; how Neanderthal, thought Dee. I hope Andi just stays cool.

That was a hopeless wish. Andi had already gotten an angry look on her face and her diminutive form was shaking with rage at the manner in which this guy had addressed her. "Are you out of your mind? You cut me off. Where did you get your driver's license, anyway, Sears Roebuck?" Dee could only think, uh-oh, not the thing to say right now! She reached her hand in her purse to reassure herself that the pepper spray dispenser was firmly in hand.

"Look here, Missy, you don't talk to ME that way! You rear-ended me and that makes it your fault!" He was rapidly closing in on the two girls. He was right at the edge of invading their personal space when a voice broke in from their right.

"Wow! I've never seen a big Caddy take a hit before! Does it cost a lot to fix one of these?"


Kyle Evans had had an interesting week playing his surveillance game. When he got off from work each day, he would leave the J.A.M. parking lot and head home to shake the dust off. Then he would drive either to town or to the college to practice ... and play.

He'd only been at this for about five days now under the new rules, with Peterson's blessing. When he'd finish up his three or four hours of fun, he would walk or drive over to Peterson's office at campus security to let him know just what he'd done and where he'd been and at what time.

Pete would show him the pictures that his guys and gals had taken the day before and left on his computer so that he could show Kyle if they had picked up his activities and, if so, where and when. For the first few days, Kyle had been able to slip past them entirely. But more and more, with the practice and the return to their maintaining their edge, the guys and gals had been better able to pick him up and do counter-surveillance.

True to his prediction, Kyle had managed to watch one couple as they ... well ... coupled ... in the bushes near the administration building. But Kyle had followed Pete's guidelines so far, and was still grateful to the older man for helping him keep in touch with life in the teams, even if only 'by remote.'

Friday afternoon, he had thought he might begin putting together a Ghillie suit. This was camouflage made with torn burlap strips attached to a net jacket and hat to wear and blend in with foliage around you as you practiced stalking your intended victim like a sniper. That would allow him to sit quietly in the bushes unseen; mere inches from those passing by or lingering within his view.

He had chuckled at the thought of having to sew ivy into the suit in order to blend in around a college campus and had given up on that idea. He'd just stick to urban surveillance in street clothes or in the car. That was when he'd decided to try vehicle surveillance this afternoon. That would shake up the routine with the guys and gals trying to catch him on film.

Unfortunately, as he had attempted to maintain a moving watch on the assistant dean of students as she left the campus, he was made aware of an audience. Pulling up beside him at a stop sign, a campus security officer in the car next to him yelled out, "Smile, Kid." As Kyle glanced over, the officer took his picture through the open car window. He laughed to his partner as they pulled away.

So much for that, Kyle thought. I guess I might as well try to find something to eat, now that they have me pegged for the evening. With that, he turned toward the direction of a place in a rougher part of town that specialized in some pretty good barbecue, of all things. Who'd have thought it, here in Vermont?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.