Campus Life: Rush Week - Cover

Campus Life: Rush Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Freshman year starts at Middlebury College for Deirdre Rivers and Andrea Steadman. As their first semester gets under way, they pledge the Sigma Lambda Tau Society, a group dedicated to recruiting and training courtesans from among college students. Along with other new students, these two ladies begin their journey into a new and different (and sometimes zany) world of sexual excitement and adventure. Based on characters created by and used with the kind permission of Vulgus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When Andi and Aaron arrived in Lee and Catherine's room, Dee and Trevor were already there with Brooke and Steve. Both of the other couples were still standing and awaiting the arrival of all the rest before taking up their final watch positions. Catherine and Lee were sitting beside each other on the queen-sized bed with Catherine on the side closer to the slatted headboard.

Tylea and Jay arrived next. They moved quickly away from the door to make room as Sarah and Jeremy arrived to complete the roster.

Andi guided Aaron to a spot next to Lee's feet so that they could be near to the bed. She set the tone for the rest of them by having Aaron sit and spread his legs. After that, she turned her back to him and sat down with her ass pressed up against his groin. She leaned back and he boldly wrapped his arms around her waist.

She quickly grabbed his hands and placed his right one on her right breast and moved his left one down to her pussy. He did not move at first, shocked and excited as he was. But he began to move his hands and fingers lightly after a moment. Andi began to purr a bit and looked over her shoulder quickly to smile her approval. Then she turned back and focused on the couple on the bed.

The other couples, following Andi and Aaron's lead, all spaced out in a semicircle with the girls notched between the legs of the guys. Most received similar hand and finger action from their men after only brief hesitation and shy but determined nods of encouragement from the ladies.

The only exception was Jay, who placed his hands very gently on both of Tylea's breasts. He just rested them there until Tylea could relax ... which she still had not completely done yet. But she was getting there, as could be seem by the start of a smile on her face.

Now everyone watched the couple sitting on the bed, waiting for the action to begin.

"Lee," said Catherine softly. He did not respond immediately. He was watching the sexy tableau before him on the floor. She said a little louder, "Lee!" and placed her hands on both sides of his face. She turned him to look her directly in the eye. "We are the only ones here! I am the only one who matters to you, and you are the only one who matters to me!

"I want you to hold me, kiss me, and caress me for a while and I'll do the same for you. Then I am so going to enjoy sucking your cock. After that, I want you to kiss me and lick me from my face on down my body before you try eating my pussy. Then we'll try missionary position to start out." Smiling with what looked to Lee to be genuine desire and affection, she said, "Does that sound like a pretty good game plan to you, Romeo?"

Lee looked like he was drugged and not aware of anything for a few seconds. Then he focused on her eyes and face, and smiled. "God, I love a woman who knows how to take charge!" He leaned in to kiss her tenderly. His arms encircled her gently as the fingers of both his hands began to caress her back.

The kissing and caressing progressed as Catherine had planned out. The kisses grew quite passionate. They broke the contact of their lips briefly to catch their breath. Lee brought one hand around and squeezed Catherine's left breast hard, but not too hard. This brought a gasp of pure pleasure from her as her breathing speeded up.

When he lowered his lips to her right breast, she moaned loudly. On a hunch, he bit down around the areole with very visible results. Catherine cried out and experienced her first orgasm. Although it was a small one, she moaned with obvious pleasure.

Before she could recover completely, he brought both hands around. Grasping both her breasts he squeezed firmly. He moved his mouth to the left breast and bit again. At this, Catherine cried out and jumped on Lee. She pushed him back, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him hard as she pressed him down on his back while her second small orgasm subsided.

She began to give him a series of frantic short kisses beginning with his eyelids. Then she kissed the rest of his face and down to his chest. She bit lightly on his nipples, getting a sudden intake of breath from him in response.

She then worked her way down his chest and by-passed his groin. She moved instead directly to his right thigh. She licked and kissed it and then matched those actions on his left thigh. She placed her left hand on his cock and gently pressed it up toward his stomach as she bent down to extend her tongue to his balls.

It took everything Lee had not to cum at this intensely erotic set of stimuli. But he heroically thought about cutting grass, chopping trees, attending a baseball game in the rain. He thought about anything else to keep from cumming too soon. She had begun to lick up and down on the shaft. He began to think about slamming the hood of his car on his hand and the pain that would generate in order to hold back on his pending ejaculation.

Catherine sat farther forward and looked up at him for a moment. He looked down at her and they made eye contact. She then, not losing eye contact, lowered her mouth around and over his cock. She attempted to get as far down as she could before closing her lips and making contact with his man flesh.

She was able to stroke her mouth about four times up and down the length of his circumcised cock when he moaned and lifted his ass off the bed. She backed her lips off to the indentation around of the head of his cock like she had seen Andi do to Trevor earlier that day. She began to feel his cum blast into her mouth.

Determined not to disappoint, she tried to suppress the gagging and swallowed once. She found she was able to hold the rest of Lee's cum in her mouth as his spasms subsided. Once he had stopped moving, she backed her lips off carefully. She looked at his face to see a look of awe.

Looking back around at the others, she got a devilish thought. On a whim she opened her mouth, as Andi had done earlier that day with Trevor's cum. Catherine stuck her tongue out partially to show the others Lee's cum that remained in her mouth. The guys were very turned on, as were some of the girls. Sarah dipped her face into her hands, and laughed. She just could not bring herself to look, and not blush, at the slutty show Catherine was obviously putting on to tease them all.

Feeling herself begin to get tickled as well, Catherine pulled her tongue back in and swallowed the remainder of Lee's cum. She leaned down and kissed his cock, licking a couple of drops of cum that had erupted late. She leaned up and smiled at him. "Do you want to find out how your cum tastes? Then give me a kiss."

Lee did not hesitate. He leaned up quickly and wrapped his arms around Catherine. He pushed her onto her back with her head toward the headboard. Pulling his body from under hers, he positioned her spread eagle on her back and knelt between her spread thighs. He kissed her deeply the whole time. He then progressed with his kisses down her body in a pattern similar to the one she had traced on him.

Getting to her right knee, he remembered something that he'd read on the internet in an erotic story. He sat up a little and lifted her legs, placing them together as he raised them. He moved her legs up together so that both her knees were off to the side of her left breast. Leaning down, he stuck out his tongue and licked her directly on her anus.

Catherine screamed out with a series of four or five massive cries at this. She had not suspected that her asshole would be such an erogenous zone or that Lee would be so intuitive as to find it so suddenly.

Pulling her legs back down, Lee opened her thighs and lowered his head. He licked the inside of her left thigh. When he was in position directly in front of her newly bald pussy, he blew his warm breath directly on it, causing her to give off a loud moan.

Lee wrapped his arms around Catherine's thighs to hold them in place as he licked his tongue up the right side of her pussy and then the left. She was moaning louder now and ooh-ing. She was issuing a staccato series of sounds from her mouth once in a while that sounded either like whispered expletives or endearments or both.

When he licked her clit, which had engorged to prominence, protruding from its hood, her ass came off the bed. She let out a "Whoop!" and would have writhed out from under him if he did not have a firm grip on her thighs.

When he bit down lightly on her clit, she screamed over and over, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" as she came and came. He released the hold of his lips on her clit and then began to plunge his tongue into the folds of her pussy. He was tasting and enjoying the tangy taste of pussy juice for the first time in his life. After a few minutes, she finally begged, "Stop! Stop! You're killing me! I need a break!"

With a satisfied smile on his face, he looked up between the hills of her heaving breasts. She was looking down at his face with a look of wonder and joy. "Wow! You learn fast!" She was attempting to get her breathing under control.

"Now put that thing where it belongs, Lover. I need about eight miles of cock and I need it right now!"

Lee moved up over Catherine to align his hard cock with the very wet opening to her cunt. He ignored the soft moans and squeaks emerging from the lips of some of the other girls in the room. There were caresses moving across breasts, kisses on backs, and fingers probing wet pussies all around the room.

Andi let out a long moan of pleasure as Aaron was able to bring her to a nice, if mild, orgasm with the action his fingers had been performing on her pussy. As she regained her focus, she moved Aaron's hand away. She moved to her knees and turned around to kiss him deeply.

She whispered to him, "Aaron, that's heavenly, but I need for us to take a break for a minute. I want to help Lee and Catherine out and here's what I have in mind." With that she whispered in his ear. He listened thoughtfully, shrugged and nodded, and began to sit up on his knees.

Andi moved over to take Dee's hand away from Trevor's hard cock and pull her away from him. Trevor reluctantly pulled his fingers out of Dee's dripping pussy and looked questioningly at Andi. Andi held up one finger to him, indicating for him to be patient.

She leaned in to whisper into Dee's ear. Dee regained her composure enough to nod and follow Andi's lead, although with her brow furrowed with a bit of doubt.

Lee had taken Catherine's hand and placed it on his cock as it pointed to her opening. He whispered for her to guide it into her. She did, gasping slightly as it pierced the lips of her pussy. She continued to let out small gasps of pleasure as he worked his cock in a little at a time. Finally his pubic bone rested on hers and he was in all the way.

He gave her almost a full minute to get used to the stretch and to get her breathing under control while he bathed her lips and cheeks in a series of short and light kisses. Slowly and gently, he began to move back and forth, setting up a slow full stroke movement which seemed to please her.

After a few minutes, he began to increase the tempo. Catherine thrust her hips up in order to take in as much of his cock as possible. She began to moan with the approach of yet another orgasm. It hit her and she cried out, "Oh, God! Yes!" over and over for about twenty seconds, until another one hit her quickly. Once that one began to subside, Lee showed remarkable courage and willpower. He stopped his strokes in order to hold out and keep from cumming too soon. He wanted this fuck to last. Being inside Catherine was absolute heaven!

Dee, Aaron, and Andi moved in beside and behind Lee in accordance to the whispered instructions Andi had given them. When Lee began to move slowly once again, Andi moved onto the bed on Catherine's left side and began to lick and caress her left breast. Aaron did the same on Catherine's right side. Meanwhile, Dee reached out and began to tickle Lee's balls gently as they slapped Catherine's ass with each stroke.

Andi leaned up and lightly kissed Catherine's lips, surprising and exciting the other girls in the room with her ready willingness to kiss another girl like that. The guys all thought it was just plain hot! Catherine, if she realized that she was receiving a kiss from another woman, evidently did not mind as she kissed her back. Breaking the kiss, Andi returned to teasing Catherine's left breast with her tongue.

This was finally too much stimulation for either of the two engaged in fucking at the moment. Catherine wrapped her arms around the heads of both Andi and Aaron. She squeezed them snugly to her breasts and gave out a long cry as she exploded into an earth-shattering orgasm unlike any she had ever experienced before in her life.

Her legs kicked and wrapped around Lee's thighs pulling him in as deep as she could get him. Feeling her pussy clamp down on his cock and stimulated by Dee's fingers on his balls, Lee erupted with a loud cry as well. He began to pump semen into Catherine's pussy channel with several thrusts. On about his fifth or sixth violent thrust, he stopped and all movement ceased for about fifteen seconds.

As they began to relax, Catherine released the death grips she had on Aaron and Andi, allowing them to pull away and sit up. They were both smiling and enjoying the warmth of having been a part of their new friends' mutual pleasure. Dee was kissing Lee's ass cheeks and his back. Trevor had come over to reach between Dee's legs and tease her wet pussy once more.

Lee leaned down so that his arms were under Catherine's shoulders and his weight was maintained on his elbows. His chest pressed lightly against her wonderful tits. He looked into her eyes as his breathing returned slowly to normal.

He leaned forward to kiss her tenderly. She returned his kiss with a similar tenderness for about ten seconds. Then she began kissing and licking the remnants of pussy juice off his face. She kissed his lips long and hard before she broke off and gasped, "Wow! Just ... wow!"

They both realized at the same time that they had to recognize the passion of the moment for what it was. They had to catch themselves as they both started to say in unison, "I..."

As if they had communicated telepathically, they realized something at the same time. This was not really love. But it was definitely an intense sexual event that they would both come to remember and treasure fondly.

Catherine let out a grin and reached her arms around Lee's torso, squeezing him. "Thanks, Lover," she said. "That was very probably felt by the folks in downtown Beijing!"

He smiled and said to her, "You are just wonderful ... you are simply ... fantastic!" They just held each other for a moment until they heard a cry of passion from the floor across the room.

Everyone's attention was drawn by the noise and the sudden realization of motion in their midst.

Overcome by the passion of watching the unbelievably erotic vista before her on the bed, Brooke had not been able to resist Steve's attention to her body. She had responded to the visual stimulation of watching Catherine and Lee's fucking combined with the tactile stimulation of Steve's fingers on her breasts, then her stomach, thighs, and pussy.

She had pushed him back and climbed over his hips. Excited beyond the level of her fear, she had impaled her wet pussy on his erect cock. She was kissing him fiercely as she rode him in her sudden frenzy and moaned into his mouth.

The beauty of Brooke's gorgeous ass undulating up and down with her pussy gliding up and down on the shaft of Steve's cock, glistening with sex juices, was breathtaking. The view was captivating and exciting for the young men and the women as they beheld the actions of pure animalistic lust.

After about four more minutes, while everyone else watched in shock and quiet amazement, Brooke arched up. Raising her head toward the ceiling, she let out a howl like a she-wolf, as she cried out her victory, reaching a massive orgasm of her own. Steve, meanwhile, kept pumping until he too groaned loudly. He erupted in a huge orgasm, filling her with cum.

As the sensations of their orgasms began to subside, Brooke fell back down on his chest. Once there, she began to smother his face with kisses all over. All the while she was chirping out a strange noise that sounded like, "Ah, ah!" Finally, she laid her cheek against his and sighed deeply while lying still as Steve locked his arms around her in a fierce embrace and whispered to her softly and continually.

After a few minutes of this, she leaned up a bit so that she could see Steve's face. Then she smiled and said simply, "Oh my!" which brought on smiles and snickers from the others.

Lee, meanwhile, had lain in Catherine's embrace during the floor show. His cock, while slowly shrinking, was still in her pussy. Seeing that he was about to pull out, Andi placed a hand on his shoulder to hold him in place with her gesture.

"Wow! It doesn't get any better than that!" Andi said softly but clearly to the crowd in general. "That was definitely hot! And believe me, I've seen hot! Now, there are a couple of points of what my girlfriends call 'slut etiquette' that I'd like you all to learn and practice. Since you selected me to be Pledge Captain for the time being, I'm going require it for as long as I have that title. I know that I'm going to do this myself and demand it with Aaron tonight. So I'm not asking for something that I wouldn't do myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.