Degrees of Freedom
Chapter 12

Copyright© Misstaken & Lucy in the sky

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A lesbian D/s love story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Zoe

I don't think I have a shoe fetish, really. But then again, I've worn heavy boots in winter and no shoes in summer long enough to appreciate a nice pair of shoes, too. Coming to think of it, it wasn't the running around barefoot part that had annoyed me and made me want to live someplace warmer but the six months of snow and slosh and icy roads. So, yeah, I like a nice pair of shoes, even high-heeled ones, as long as the heels are still within the range of wearable. But, basically, I don't have a shoe fetish. OK, maybe a little bit. However, the reason why I ╘aahh-ed╒ and ╘oohh-ed╒ that much and squealed ╘uber sexy╒! every other minute in that shoe shop was that I had to take my mind off other things.

That's not exactly true, though. It wasn't things, plural, I needed to keep myself from thinking about. But thing, singular. Thing as in fist, for example. The thought of Ann's fist inside me was ... well, frightening. OK, maybe not exactly frightening but very, very unsettling. I've heard of that, but so far I had thought that's something only porn stars do. But then again, they shove all kinds of stuff up their pussies, as far as I know. Which is not very far. Anyway, I wasn't a porn star and the biggest thing that had ever been inside me was Eric's cock and even if there are not truckloads of guys to compare him with I'd say he was pretty much average. Much, much smaller than Ann's fist, that's for sure, even if her hands were slender, delicate ones. How on earth it would fit inside my vagina was beyond me. But whether her fist fitted inside my vagina or not wasn't really the point, or was it? How it would feel until and once it was inside, that was what rather freaked me out.

At first I had thought she was joking, but one look into her eyes when she had said "you my sweet are going to be my puppet, my glove puppet," had been enough to tell me that she wasn't pulling my leg.

And so I was looking at shoes in that shoe shop, thinking that one day it would be nice to earn enough money to actually be able to afford a pair or two, also wondering a bit why Ann shooed one of the sales girls away when she asked if she could be of help. Finally a pretty woman of about my age came, smiled at Ann, then at me and started to bring pair after pair of shoes, mostly those I had pointed out while we had waited, but a few others too.

It soon became only too clear why Ann had wanted to wait for exactly this assistant and it also explained why she had generously left out the panties drawer when she had picked my outfit. The girl clearly had a lot of fun peeking up my skirt whenever she lifted one of my legs to put a shoe on my foot. She probably had even more fun letting me know that she was peeking up my skirt. That alone was enough to get a lot of blood pooling in my cheeks. Only a few weeks, or even days ago, it would have been enough to get me running out of the shop. Then again, if I hadn't met Ann I wouldn't have been in this shop in the first place and if I had been there I definitely wouldn't have worn that skirt with no knickers underneath.

But the peeking wasn't all. The girl had a way of touching my feet and calves that got me all hot and sticky. I was pretty sure she hadn't done this for the first time and I was just as sure that she enjoyed every second. At least as much as Ann did, who sat and watched us, or rather me, smiling the whole time. If it hadn't been for her I'd never have stayed in that shop. But first, I was determined not to disappoint her and second it hadn't been too long ago since I had stood naked in front of her and more or less stated that I wanted to be naked at that brunch.

A statement I probably shouldn't have made. But it was too late now and so I bit my lips, let the girl tease me and played along as good as I managed to, hoping that there wouldn't be too much of a mess on the chair by the time I got up again. Because truth was that as much as I was embarrassed I was also completely aroused and dripping wet, a fact that surely didn't escape the assistant's attention, judging from the amused grin on her face.

In the end Ann decided on a pair of beautiful shoes I liked a lot, apart from them having somewhat higher heels than I was comfortable with. But I knew I could manage them, as long as I wasn't expected to wear them all day or walk for miles. Their were also priced far beyond anything I could have ever coughed up for a pair of shoes, which was the other reason why I hadn't even looked at them too closely.

It wasn't far to Ann's studio and she made a point of shoving her fist in my hand with a wicked grin as we walked down the streets. The fist that was going ... ugghhh ... going inside me. Now that there wasn't much else to do but walk my mind was firmly focused on her fist, my pussy and the fact that one was about to go inside the other very soon. By the time we arrived at the studio my mouth was dry, my hands were clammy and I wouldn't have been too surprised if there had been a loud rattling sound as my knees knocked against each other.

As it turned out in the following hours, I had been completely wrong when I had worried about the fisting. It wasn't Ann's fist in my pussy that was the problem. Nope, her fist in my pussy was definitely not a problem at all. Quite to the contrary. It was intense, it was extremely hot, ╘hawt╒, even and it was pleasurable beyond my wildest imaginations. No, I shouldn't have worried about the fist in my pussy part.

But how should I have known that there was reason to worry about the " ... you have no choice but to cum, and cum, and cum for me..." part?

Ann

Once inside the studio I wasted no time in divesting Zoe of her packages and clothes before leading my girl naked into the Dungeon, the atmosphere changing as we entered, my girl's hair in my hand as I led her into the semi-darkness towards the only well lit area, so that by the time I halted her we were very definitely Mistress and slave.

Moments later my girl was settled on the apparatus I had chosen, the thick padding supporting her in position almost as if on hands and knees, the padded form shaped perfectly, wide padded straps provided a means to secure her in place regardless of how much she might writhe or resist. Laying astride the form my girl's legs were spread wide to display her sex whilst the padding was scalloped to allow access to her small but perfectly shaped breasts. The head support was much like a massage table, the oval supporting her in a face down position.

Now that my girl was strapped down I lightly caressed her body as I bent to kiss the back of her neck, my voice low as I spoke, reminding her of what was in store for her. "Now my girl, I'm going to put my hand inside you, fill you, fist you, fuck you, long and hard and so intensely that you have no choice but to cum, and cum, and cum for me." My words provoked a shiver of anticipation to ripple down her spine, my fingers still tracing aimless patterns across her nakedness before finally gliding down the length of her spine and over into the cleft of that perfect ass, her rosebud twitching as my fingertips brushed it, her sex still wet from the shoe shop, the lips already unfolding as they swelled, glistening with her arousal. I trapped her clit hood between two fingers, squeezed and as she moaned I let my hand fall away. Time to prepare myself as my words echoed in her head. Anticipation already driving her arousal higher.

Taking care to move silently I withdrew to change and collect the things I needed. The Dungeon was comfortably warm as I slipped off my street clothes and dressed in more fitting attire for what was going to happen in the next hours. Preparations complete I made my way silently towards my girl, then stepped firmly, letting her hear my approach, letting her know that the time had come and soon she would be cumming, writhing on my hand, my glove puppet.

Her body flinched at my touch, a small gasp announcing her heightened state of arousal. My girl's sex now dipping, the lips parted and swollen, revealing the soft pink of her inner folds and the seeping juice in which her sex was now well marinated. My fingertips slid easily back and forth, tracing the outer lips, her thighs tensing, straining as my soft touch radiated out around her sex. Slow tender touches, relaxed and unhurried, we had all day, all night if necessary, my girl's body craved more but it was not to be. I wanted her begging for my hand, begging for release, begging long before her pleas were answered.

Whilst my right hand attended to her sex, my left was busy caressing Zoe's body, gentle touches, light and seemingly aimless, meandering across her nakedness, following each curve, never staying to long in one spot, never going to fast, just as my fingers took their time parting her labia and massaging the pink opening revealed as they parted. My girl had sighed when my first finger entered her depths, moaned as a second joined it, now as a forth stretched her further her hips tried to buck against the straps, eager to impale herself, her arousal urgent, her frustration obvious.

Still I took my time, her body too secure to allow her writhing to affect my actions, I continued my slow pace, watching her body slowly open up to my fingers as all four moved within her, gliding in and out as they rotated back and forth, now straight, now curling, wriggling deep inside her hot wet centre.

My girl's whimpers had begun long before I tucked my thumb into my palm and begun to press deeper, her breathing faster as my hand slowly entered her body, my fingers curling, brushing the root of her clit from inside as my hand sank further into her soaking sex and my fist first penetrated her pussy. Now my girl was truly my puppet, my glove puppet.

Once on holiday I watched the battle between man and marlin, the strain of line and muscle as man and fish fought an endless battle. No prize catch could ever match my girl, her body slick with sweat, thighs coated in her juices as her bound body writhed against the padded straps and my fist drew that first orgasm from her depths, her moans turning to screams as she fell into the abyss. Yet still my slow pace continued, no respite, no mercy, my girl gasping for breath as one orgasm became two, three, four ... Her body had long ago rejected her control, now it danced to my tune, my fingers playing her with virtuosity.

Whimpers, sighs, moans, screams, all had begged for release, all now begged for respite. My girl was learning a new lesson, a lesson her body already knew, submission is just the start, my girl had given me herself, now her body had completed her gift, now I controlled her body, my hand buried deep inside her, directing her surrender, taking her orgasm and moulding it to my desire, driving her far over the edge into a new nirvana that she had never dared to dream existed.

Zoe awoke slowly, her eyes opening but still unfocussed, her smile widening at the soft caress of my hand on her body. "Thank you, my Mistress." Her words barely a whisper, her body still drained by the intensity of the last hours, then "OH Mistress... !!" Eyes snapping wide as she felt the fullness of my fist still embedded inside her.

"Hello my puppet." I smiled as I spoke, then bent to kiss her cheek. "You passed out, but don't worry, you missed nothing..." She gasped as my fist moved within her, moaned as my fingers pinched her nipple ... I had not yet finished playing with my puppet, my glove puppet.

When Zoe awoke the second time she found herself in my arms, held safe as we reclined upon the bed, her body weak from hours of relentless use. Our eyes spoke, no words necessary, just the closeness of our bodies and the safety of my arms around her, our lips met and we shared a kiss of love.

My girl was still woozy when I led her into the side room to choose her outfit for tomorrow. Her body slack as I eased on each piece, checking for fit, judging which best suited her first time on display. I'm not sure she was even aware of my choices, it was only when we finally stepped out into the evening air that Zoe awakened fully. The cool air bringing her back to life, her stomach announcing her hunger. I smiled and held her close as we walked along the street, the restaurant was not far and service was fast.

We did not linger over the meal and soon enough arrived back home, once in the bedroom I deposited the bag I had brought from the Studio and stripping us both naked I led Zoe into the bathroom for a long soak in the big bath, still cradled in my arms as the steam rose and her aches faded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.