How I Lost My Virginity
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by KellyinSeattle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I love to read lost virginity stories. I lost mine when I was 14 to my cousin Kyle. That was not enough, I also had a one night stand with the BMOC of my old school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I found the spot where my mom kept her little friend and for about 2 weeks whenever she wasn't home I was playing with it. I would suck it and fuck myself, practicing for the real day to come. Then my grandfather passed away. We stayed with my aunt who had a 16 year old son Kyle. We got close when we were growing up. He was good looking and tall with a good build. After the funeral we stayed for a couple of extra weeks. I didn't have my new little friend to take the edge off so I had to resort to my fingers again.

One afternoon I went into Kyle's room. I was hoping he would take me swimming. He didn't have a car but his girlfriend did and she was coming over in a while. He was at his computer and I sat on his bed. He looked nervous and fidgety. I got up and looked at the screen and saw he had a couple of open boxes but they were downsized. I asked what they were and he didn't want to show but finally he did. They were porn sites with naked people fucking. I had only seen pictures in books but not the real action. He was embarrassed until he saw I was into it, then he wanted to show me more. He has some really good videos and sites. Then I looked down and saw his erection in his pants.

"Are you hard"?

"no"

"yes you are. Can I see? I have never seen a real one hard".

"well I guess so".

And then he stood up and dropped his pants. My eyes popped out. It was sooo sexy. He was circumcised like my dildo and long and fat. To me it was big and fat, above average.

"May I touch it"?

"what"?

"I want to touch it. May I"?

"ok, I guess. No yanking or anything right? And we can't ever tell anyone".

"No I won't hurt it. It looks hot. And I agree, no telling".

I got down on my knees and got in front of him. His cock was almost in my face. I reached up and circled my hand around it. Mmmm it felt good. I started stroking it a little. I looked up into his face. His eyes were closed and he was biting his lip. I pulled it to my mouth and sucked it in. He let out a moan but didn't say anything. I sucked it in a little deeper and licked it with my tongue. Then I started to blow him. Back and forth at a slow rhythm. I was getting turned on. My pussy was getting wet. I stroked him with my hand as I sucked him. "oh God" me moaned and then he filled my mouth with his cum. The first spurt hit the top of my mouth and then the back of my throat. I choked some and the rest went on my face and chin. I started sucking again and cleaned him up. It was not quite what I expected. From forum stories I had read, I expected a gallon and it was maybe a tablespoon. I also expected something white and thick like mayonnaise. It was more clear and very slippery, not very salty and had a different odor. I didn't mind it at all.

He went " where did you learn that if you have never seen one before"? So I told him about the dildo. He wasn't going soft. I still had hold of it with my hand. Then he heard a car door. It was his girlfriend. He said " Oh shit! You have to go clean up". I ran for the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I came out and went downstairs where they were. He said they had to go someplace and would be back later. I was alone and horny. I had given my first blowjob and tasted a mans cum. I went to my room and masturbated and fell asleep.

I woke up to Kyle standing in the door way. "what are you doing back"? "She got called into work". He was looking down at my crotch. My panties were exposed since I had masturbated before my nap. He said " can I see yours"? I told him he could if he took my panties off. He came over and hooked his thumbs under my panties and I lifted my hips and he pulled them off. My wet pussy was being looked at by my 16 year old cousin. I spread my legs some so he could see my vagina better. "Wow, that is really sexy". "It is"? "yes, very much so. I like the puffy look and your muff is not so thick that I see your slit". He then leaned forward and touched it with his fingers. They went up and down my mound then one went into my slit. I let out a small gasp. I laid back as he slid his finger inside of me farther and I could feel it hit my clit. I move a little to get more comfortable and spread my legs farther apart.

"I want you to fuck me Kyle". "What"? I said it again. "But we're cousins". "I don't care about that. I need it and Your cock is so nice. I have already sucked you". "yeah but that isn't fucking". "Look at your pants, you want it too. I want you to be my first not some stranger". "Well I dunno What about protection"? I said I was ok and anyway the first time should be natural. I sat up and undid his pants. His cock sprang out at me when I pulled his underwear down. I sucked his cock into my mouth. He said ok. He kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his pants. I got up and pulled his shirt off over his head. He was naked now except for his socks. I pushed him down on the bed onto his back. His hard cock was shinny from my spit and the mushroom shaped head looked huge. I pulled my top off and bra. Now he could see me totally naked. I climbed on top of him and straddled him. I slid up and past his cock. I felt it go threw my muff. I started kissing him and he was kissing back. I was not going to just fuck, I wanted to make love. He grabbed my little titties and pinched my swollen nipples. I moaned in his mouth as we French kissed. I started to slide back and his cock went right to my slit. I wiggled my hips a little and his head went in. Oh my god I was turned on. My heart was racing as I pushed back further. He was going in deeper and I eyes went closed. We stopped kissing as I pushed him in deeper and deeper. He filled me up. I got him all the way in and ground my pussy around. I was about to cum with that I was so turned on. I started moving up and down slowly and it felt sooo sooo good. "Oh My god you feel so good" I said. "WOW, you feel so tight". "oh GOD, oh god". And I came. My first cum with a man inside my pussy. He took the opportunity to roll me off of him and onto my back. He got between my legs and poked around until his cock went back inside of me. I let out another moan. He kissed my neck and my lips as he slid in and out. I hooked my heels behind his thighs. "oh that's so good" I panted. He pushed up on his arms and I looked down between us. I could see his shaft going in and out. I was so wet it was making little squishing noises. He said "Oh shit, I'm Cumming"! I was close again and then I felt him swell up inside of me and then his hot cum spurt. His cock was all the way inside when he came. I begged "don't stop", and he didn't until I came again. He collapsed on top of me with his cock still inside. We kissed and I smiled a big smile at him. We were sweaty but It felt good and I hugged him tight. "Thank You" I said and we kissed again. "Sorry I didn't last. You are just so tight and good". "That's Ok. It was perfect".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.