Paula's Fantasies - Cover

Paula's Fantasies

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young couple's already less than happy marriage is destroyed when the supposedly frigid wife gives in to temptation and begins to live her kinky fantasies. Her husband finds out when he discovers incriminating evidence on her computer. In the end, though, it's a love story. Due to the nature of this story it's very nonlinear. It may be confusing at times. It confused the hell out of me when I was writing it. I can only suggest that you relax and let the art flow over you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Prostitution  

I fast forwarded through the video until I saw Vic getting up to answer the door. Paula hadn't arrived yet and I thought it might be her. It turned out to be a man leading a Great Dane on a leash. The men greeted each other and Vic led Tom into the back of the house. They returned to the front room shortly without the dog. I guess that Rex was locked in a bedroom or the bathroom.

The men sat around for a few minutes, drinking beer and talking about how much fun they had with Paula yesterday. Tom seemed to find the part of their tale about Paula and Devil most interesting.

They'd only been talking for ten or fifteen minutes when there was a knock at the door. Vic called out, "I'll be right there. Take your clothes off."

While Paula was presumably removing her clothing on the front porch in broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon, Vic got his camera out and handed it to Ron to start recording. They were taking their time, leaving Paula to stand out in public naked for long enough to attract attention.

When Ron was ready, Vic called out for Paula to come in. she stepped inside and quickly closed the door. She glanced around the room at the six horny men, not at all bothered by the addition of another man to the mix. I wondered if she'd be as blasé when she was introduced to Rex.

Just for the hell of it I paused the video we were watching from yesterday afternoon to see if she was going back to the bookstore this evening. She's been gone long enough that if the bookstore was her destination she should be there by now.

I timed it just right. Paula was just entering the store when I called up the video. From the expression of surprise on Vic's face it was obvious that she wasn't expected.

She approached the counter and said, "I had to get out of the house. Do you mind?"

It wasn't even his idea! She returned to the place she almost had to be carried out of last night because she'd rather be with the man who is tormenting her than with me!

From the grin on his face it was obvious that he didn't mind. She relaxed slightly when she saw his grin but said, "Please, Vic. Not as bad as last night, okay? I'm still kind of sore from that."

He shrugged and said, "We'll see. I don't have any plans. Take your dress off."

She put her purse on the counter and her dress quickly followed. She was wearing nothing under her dress but a small thong. She added her shoes to the pile and Vic put her clothes under the counter. He told her to take a seat on the stool and the men who had begun to gather around to watch started closing in.

I said, "Well, I guess that'll keep her busy for a while."

I returned to the video that was recorded on my computer this afternoon when my crazy cheating wife reported to Vic's house as ordered.

As soon as she entered the house, Paula was offered to Dan, the new man. Ron was already recording with Vic's video camera. Dan stood up and undressed, unconcerned by the video camera or his audience.

While he was leering at Paula and taking his clothes off the men commented on how well she seemed to have recovered from all the cocks that invaded her body yesterday. Ron described her condition when she was finally released from her chores at the glory hole in the back of the bookstore last night in gory detail.

Paula kept her eyes down demurely as she waited for Dan. She didn't look around at the men. But I noticed that she didn't seem as embarrassed today. I still don't understand her reactions. She is about to have another round of violent sex with six men she hardly knows and she may not know about the Great Dane, but she must be expecting to have sex with Devil again. This is what she chose over making love with a man who, not so very long ago, adored her!

Except that there was a new man added to the mix today, the gang bang that ensued was pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Paula is quickly becoming an accomplished urinal. Today, as she knelt in the plastic pool in the middle of the living room and drank recycled beer from the ends of all those cocks she played with her pussy and almost looked like she enjoyed it!

Ron was able to prevail upon Vic to let him piss in her pussy this time. They stood in the middle of the small, plastic pool. She sucked his cock until it was hard enough to enter her already well fucked pussy. She turned around, leaned forward and he worked his semi-erect cock into her. Then, while she rubbed her clit he sighed happily and emptied his bladder into her.

The crazy bitch climaxed twice before he finished pissing in her!

She licked Ron clean when he was finished, all the way down to the soles of his feet. Vic gave her a towel with which to dry her own lower body. Then he ordered her to carefully take the small pool to the bathroom and wash it and then herself.

She reappeared about twenty minutes later and Dan fucked her again. Apparently they don't think Devil will know what to do with a human pussy unless there's cum already in it.

Ron resumed recording when she entered the room and they put her on her hands and knees. She knew what was coming next and that was what she was thinking about while Dan fucked her from behind. I could look at her face and see it clear as day. She had one thing on her mind right then and it wasn't the stranger who was fucking her. She was looking forward to the humiliation of getting fucked by a Rottweiler that outweighs her by twenty-five or thirty pounds for the entertainment of Vic and his friends.

Dan had already fucked her in all three of her body's major openings before they brought the pool out and played the humiliating game of urinal. It took him a very long time to deposit another load of cum in her pussy. The men who were watching were obviously growing impatient to move on to the next part of the show long before Dan reached orgasm.

It looked like Paula felt the same way. But eventually the new man managed to achieve an orgasm and got to his feet. Paula cleaned his cock in the usual manner and then looked up at Vic expectantly, waiting for her four legged lover to enter the room.

Vic didn't make her wait for long. He gave the same warning to Dan that he gave to the other men yesterday before he let his dog into the room with them. Dan sat down and the men watched anxiously as Vic went to let his dog in.

Ron continued to focus the camera on Paula to catch her reactions as the dog came charging into the room. Devil was less hesitant today. He knew what Paula was there for this time and he obviously wasn't worried about boundaries.

He headed straight for her. He sniffed the air and buried his huge snout between her legs. He nearly lifted Paula's knees off the floor each time his fat tongue lapped at the fluids flowing from her well fucked pussy.

Everything about what they were doing was disgusting. But the most sickening thing about it was the look of pleasure and anticipation on Paula's face as the dog's tongue warmed her up, not that any warm up was required for her.

In less than a minute the foreplay was over with. His cock looked as if it was already completely erect when Devil lunged forward. Paula grunted as his weight came to rest on her back. Just like the first time he fucked her, his hindquarters started hunching long before he was in position. He worked his way up over her much more quickly than he did yesterday and as he did he began to spray her thighs with that fine mist of lubricant.

Paula began grunting in pain when Devil's cock drew closer and each of those blind stabs came into contact with her tender flesh. But that was nothing compared to the sound she made when the tapered tip of his cock entered her ass on one of those violent thrusts.

Paula's head shot straight up and she cried out in pain. She looked up at Vic and exclaimed, "No! Vic! He's..."

But her cries were apparently annoying Devil. He growled a warning in her ear.

It didn't matter. Vic and his friends were amused. They had no intention of interfering.

The dog drove his cock into her unlubricated ass in just three violent, painful strokes. Each thrust forced a restrained cry of pain from Paula. But Devil's fangs were only inches from her face and she did her best to refrain from doing anything to make him think she was trying to get away.

He pounded away at her ass, trying to drive the growing knot at the base of his cock into her for close to a minute before he finally gave up and held on tight while he filled her guts with dog cum.

Paula lay under him, panting and whimpering. It obviously wasn't as pleasant for her this time as it was yesterday. The pain had subsided a bit but she wasn't enjoying having her ass fucked by a dog. That may be why the men found it so amusing.

It took Devil ten minutes or more before he was finally satisfied. He was less than graceful when he dismounted. But eventually he crawled off of her and started to walk away. Just like the first time, however, Vic stopped him and put him on his back.

Paula didn't enjoy this part very much either. But she didn't wait to be told. As soon as the dog was on his back she moved into position and started sucking his cock. I had no desire to watch that again. I stood up and went downstairs for three more beers.

She was still sucking the dog's cock when I returned. Clark was disgusted but fascinated. He hadn't seen it before. Rick was as bored as I was. He was teasing Clark about having sex with Paula at the bookstore last night. From the look on his face I didn't think Clark would take advantage of any future opportunities to have sex with her.

It was getting late. I waited until the dog ejaculated into Paula's mouth and she swallowed the nasty mess. Then I suggested that we go to Vic's house and copy the recordings he's made of Paula's activities. I didn't know how long it would take but we only had about two hours before Vic would be getting off of work.

Before we left I checked the feed from the bookstore on my computer to make certain that Vic was still at work. He was there. So was Ron. Paula was on her hands and knees on the bare mattress in the little room near the counter with two cocks slamming into her body.

We went in Clark's nondescript Crown Victoria. It looks just like a cop car. He handed me a badge to put on my belt in case any of the neighbors got a little too curious. It took us five minutes to get to Vic's house and even less time for Clark to pick the flimsy lock on his front door after making certain the dog was in the backyard.

We went inside and easily located the disks that Vic has squirreled away in his closet. Clark went right to work copying them onto his laptop. There were a dozen of them, too many for the amount of time he's spent with Paula. But we didn't want to spend the time going through them then and there. It was quicker and easier to copy them all and sort them out later.

As you might expect, Clark's laptop is extremely powerful. But it still took nearly an hour to copy the disks onto his hard drive. There must be a hell of a lot of video on those disks. It was after eleven o'clock by the time we let ourselves out. I made sure the door was locked and we drove back to my house.

Paula was still not home, not that it mattered. We weren't even trying to keep up the pretense of a marriage any longer. I assume that Vic has convinced her that I'm the wimp husband he takes me for; just a doormat that she can walk all over.

She is about to get one hell of a surprise.

It was getting close to midnight and we were all tired. We had watched all the porn we could stomach for one night, too. Clark offered to make copies for us of the disks he just copied at Vic's house and give them to us tomorrow. That was fine with me except that I reminded him that I need an extra set for my attorney. I said goodnight and they went home.

I went upstairs. Just out of curiosity, before I went to bed I checked the video feed. Paula was still taking on all comers at the bookstore. I wasn't surprised to see that she was still there. I was only slightly surprised that I didn't care.

I couldn't see as well as I would have liked from that small camera on the wall just inside the door. But I could see well enough to know that she didn't seem as enthusiastic as she did earlier. She looked pretty tired. On the other hand, she was in better shape this evening than she was last night when Ron nearly had to make her crawl down the hall in the back to the bathroom so that she could get cleaned up.

I put my computer to sleep and was about to go to bed. But before I did I moved most of my clothes into the spare bedroom. The fewer reasons I have to come into contact with her the better.

I don't know what time she came home. I didn't hear her come in. I didn't care. I got up in the morning and took a shower. I decided to go out for breakfast. It was an easy decision. There's still nothing in the house to eat.

I went to the little restaurant where I usually stop for coffee and a bagel or a light breakfast on my way to work. My waitress was the attractive young woman who was concerned that my teddy bear had been stolen on Friday morning. When she saw me come in she smiled and hurried into the back. She reappeared a moment later and came to my table carrying a small teddy bear.

I couldn't help laughing. It was still pretty early on a Sunday morning. The church crowd hadn't swooped in yet. She had a little free time to stand and talk. We introduced ourselves. Her nametag says her name is Kani but it's actually Makani. She was born while her father was stationed in Hawaii in the Army and her parents chose a Hawaiian name for her. I liked it. I liked it a lot.

I enjoyed her company and would have liked to invite her to join me. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a pleasant conversation with an attractive member of the opposite sex.

She visited her other two occupied tables from time to time to check on her other customers. But each time she returned to stand by my table. I noticed that the other waitress and the woman behind the counter who usually serves me were watching us curiously. It even sank through my thick skull that Kani seemed interested in me.

I slowly sipped my last cup of coffee, reluctant to leave. When it became obvious that I would have to either speak or miss out on an opportunity I said, "I've enjoyed our conversation. It's been a long time. I'd like to ask you out. But I don't think it would be right, not yet. I'm going to be talking to a lawyer, hopefully next week. When it's appropriate for me to do so, I'd like to take you out to dinner. So I guess you have a week to think about it."

She smiled and replied, "I don't have to think about it. I was afraid I was going to have to ask you out. And I'm not usually that kind of girl."

We chatted for a little longer but finally I had to leave. I paid for my meal, left a generous tip, though not so generous that it would make her uncomfortable. I picked up my teddy bear and went home.

I copied the file that recorded Paula's most recent activities at Vic's house onto four disks and then I finished watching what she did there from the time she finished sucking Devil's cock. Although I'd be perfectly happy if I never had to watch another of these perverse, disgusting sessions, I found that I was looking forward to seeing her face when they brought that Great Dane into the room.

I ended up being disappointed. Vic put Devil out in the backyard. Paula remained on her knees, sitting back on her heels waiting for someone to tell her what to do next. She was surprised when Dan left the room and returned with his huge dog.

She was surprised. But she wasn't scared or upset. In fact, she looked excited! Dumb bitch!

Vic noticed her reaction, too. He didn't like it. He wasn't setting this up for her pleasure. He wanted her to hate it. He found it more amusing when she didn't want to do the nasty things he was forcing her to do and of course he was recording the action, probably with the intention of selling the video. It made for a much more entertaining movie if she was more obviously repelled by what he made her do.

So he did what little he could to make it worse for her. I suspect, though, it had the opposite effect because she loves getting fucked by a dog. It was the humiliation of having Vic make her have sex with a dog for the amusement of him and his friends that she wanted to experience, not the act of having sex with a dog.

Rex smelled the strong smell of sex in the room and was instantly agitated. He began pulling at the leash, trying to get to Paula, the apparent source of that enticing aroma. Dan did his best to control his dog but he was obviously struggling.

Rex came to a stop in front of Paula and sniffed. Straining against his collar he extended his snout to lap her face with his huge tongue. She pulled away but Vic snarled, "Don't you pull away, bitch. Your lover wants a kiss. Give him a damn kiss!"

Vic finally got the reaction he was hoping for. She shivered in obvious revulsion.

I found that amusing since I knew she'd happily bend down and suck the beast's cock if he ordered her to. But she pursed her lips and carefully touched them to the dog's snout as if she was afraid he might bite her.

She touched her lips to the dog's snout several times before Vic growled, "That ain't how dogs kiss! I can get my little magic wand out if you think you need the motivation."

She hated that modified cattle prod more than anything else he has done to her and I suspect she would do just about anything to avoid having it used on her again. She would even swap spit with a huge dog!

Paula looked like she was going to be ill. But she extended her tongue and touched it to the Great Dane's. Vic wasn't satisfied by her attempt to placate him with that dainty move. He ordered her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue.

The dog took immediate advantage of the opening that provided and his huge tongue invaded her mouth as if he were French and he knew what he was doing. It occurred to me that he probably smelled Devil's cum on her breath and that was what had him so excited.

Ron circled her with the camera and got some close-ups before Vic ordered Paula to turn around and get on her hands and knees. She looked down before she did and saw the dog's erect cock for the first time. It was significantly larger than Devil's and when she saw it I could plainly see on her face that suddenly she wasn't quite as confident.

I couldn't blame her. That is one huge dog and his cock was in proportion to his body. I didn't know dog's sex organs came in that size but his cock was easily ten inches long, possibly longer. And it had to be close to three inches in diameter at the base.

Paula looked at the dog's cock, then looked up at Vic.

Vic smiled and said, "You can handle it. You've taken bigger cocks than that."

I knew what she was thinking. Yes. She has taken bigger cocks than that recently. But they weren't attached to half wild, out of control, sex crazed beasts. Looking back on the way most of the men were raping her in the booth at the bookstore, though, I'm not sure that's accurate. Some of those men were slamming their cocks into her so hard they were ramming her face into the wall with every violent stroke.

She turned and dropped down on all fours. That placed her sex just inches from Rex's face. She was still plastered with a thick coat of the cum leaking out of her ass from when Devil fucked her.

Rex went nuts. He began lapping her thighs and her ass before zeroing in on her crotch and burrowing his snout between her legs. Paula began to moan as his tongue swabbed her pussy. But the foreplay didn't last long. This was a dog that knew what he wanted. He mounted Paula, clamped down on her sides with his forelegs so that she couldn't move and began searching for her opening with his humping hindquarters.

I could see the worry on her face. She was afraid he'd find the wrong opening. She was also afraid that when he drove that large cock into her like a wild beast that it would hurt her. She probably had good reason to worry. The dog must weigh close to two hundred pounds and he was already out of control.

But I saw more than the fear of any pain she might experience on her face. She was excited. And I've gotten to know her secret inner self well enough lately that I was pretty sure I knew what excited her about the situation she was in. It turned her on that she was helpless, that a dirty old man was forcing her to have sex with a big brute of a dog, humiliating her in front of his equally perverted friends. This was just the kind of kinky situation that she has fantasies about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.