Paula's Fantasies - Cover

Paula's Fantasies

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young couple's already less than happy marriage is destroyed when the supposedly frigid wife gives in to temptation and begins to live her kinky fantasies. Her husband finds out when he discovers incriminating evidence on her computer. In the end, though, it's a love story. Due to the nature of this story it's very nonlinear. It may be confusing at times. It confused the hell out of me when I was writing it. I can only suggest that you relax and let the art flow over you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Friday morning. The big day! I fully expect that by the time this day is over I'll have all the evidence I'll ever need to protect my hard earned assets from my crazy wife.

I hurried through my morning routine and left the house a little earlier than usual. I decided to stop for breakfast instead of just grabbing a bagel or a breakfast sandwich. It wasn't until I was sipping my coffee and waiting for my food that the anger I've been feeling ... well, it didn't go away, not really. It kind of faded into the background and suddenly I felt incredibly sad.

I couldn't imagine how Paula got to be so twisted inside. From what I can tell she had a pretty normal childhood. I had no idea when I met her that she was anything other than normal. I had no trouble remembering how much I loved her. It wasn't that long ago. We could have had something special. It made me wonder if I could have somehow fixed her. Or if I still might! What if I could use the information I've collected on her to force her into some sort of therapy?

But then I thought about the things she's done and the things she would do today and I couldn't imagine kissing her now or making love to her. I'll never be able to get those images out of my head.

I reminded myself that she never loved me. I suppose that it's my fault we've come to this. She tried to turn me down when I proposed. I fell in love with who I thought she was and I imagined a life that could never be. Now I'm paying the price.

I finished my breakfast and sat sipping my coffee. The waitress came to the table and smiled sympathetically. She's a very attractive young woman and she has a beautiful smile. I've seldom sat at one of her tables. I usually sit at the counter. But I've noticed her. She started working here a little more than a year ago. I couldn't help but notice her. She's one of those genuinely friendly people who seem like they are always in a good mood.

Her caring eyes drew mine to her sweet face when she paused and said, "You look like someone took your teddy bear."

I appreciated her attempt to cheer me up and I returned her smile. I replied, "It's more like I found out I was mistaken. I just learned it wasn't my bear I've been playing with all these years. It wasn't even a bear, really."

She put a sympathetic hand on my shoulder and said, "Sorry."

She was sincere and she looked like she knew how I felt from experience. I shrugged and said, "Maybe I'll be a little luckier next time. I'm smarter now."

She chuckled and said, "Ain't we all!"

I turned down a refill on the coffee and paid for my breakfast. I discovered that I felt a little better after receiving a little sympathy from a complete stranger. I left her a large tip and drove to the office.

Even after stopping to eat breakfast I was still early. But Sam was already there. Right away he got me involved in a problem he was having with a supplier and I spent half the day straightening that out. Sam could have done it. I knew he was trying to get my mind off of what Paula was doing today. I appreciated it, too.

Just before it was time to close up shop I got a call from Clark. He asked if I'd mind if he went to the bookstore and watched what Paula was doing in person.

I told him that I didn't mind at all.

Then he asked if I'd be upset if he became one of her customers.

I told him that he might want to watch the record on my computer of how she spent her day first. I've already reached a point that I wouldn't stick my dick in her.

He apparently isn't all that discriminating when it comes to sex. He sighed and said, "I don't care what she did today, Parker. I know the bitch is ugly on the inside. But damn! She's hot as hell on the outside. I can't get those pictures of her sexy ass out of my head. If Vic is selling her ass I want a piece before it gets all worn out."

I honestly didn't care and I told him so.

On the way home I remembered that there wasn't any food in the house. I stopped and picked up a hamburger and stopped at a liquor store for a bottle of Blanton's Gold, my favorite single barrel bourbon. I took my dinner home and sat at the kitchen table to eat my hamburger and read the note from Paula informing me that she would be late coming home. It seems that she went out for drinks with a girlfriend.

That was funny. Paula doesn't have a girlfriend. I finished my burger and was making my slightly altered version of a sidecar when Rick called. He said that he was calling to ask how I was doing. But I was reasonably certain that he was calling because he was extremely curious about Paula's activities while we were at work today and he was hoping I'd invite him over to watch on my computer.

I smiled and invited him over. He was going to see it all anyway. I intended to make a copy of everything I recorded Paula doing with Vic and his friends for him. And after all, if it weren't for Rick taking me to see Clark I wouldn't have those recordings to start with. I would have gone to see a divorce lawyer with no evidence of Paula's disgusting behavior and she would have ended up with half of everything I've worked so hard for. Besides, it might make it easier for me to deal with if he came over to cheer me up.

I went upstairs and changed into casual clothes. I went back down and made another sidecar and sipped it until Rick showed up. He seemed uncomfortable at first. I assured him that I had no residual feelings about Paula. Not anymore. I didn't have a problem with him being excited about what we anticipated seeing in tonight's show.

We went up to my computer room and I woke up the computer. Paula was already at the adult bookstore with Vic. I opened up the live feed and we watched for a while.

She was sitting on a stool by the counter wearing only a G-string. A dozen men were gathered around her. Clark was one of them. The men were politely taking turns feeling her up until a customer worked out something with Vic and took her into the small room with the mattress on the floor. They were making no secret of what she was doing in that room.

Paula sat there, nearly naked, and stared at the floor as the men groped her. Her face was bright red. She was extremely embarrassed. And she was very turned on. Even with the poor quality equipment we were using to record what they were doing there the excitement in her eyes was plain to see.

It wasn't long before one of the men took her into the room with the mattress. I knew this wasn't her first customer. She's already been in the store for somewhere between half an hour and an hour. As soon as the door closed behind her she slipped out of her G-string and stretched out on the mattress on her back. We watched her customer pull his pants down to his knees and climb aboard.

Rick continued to watch what she was doing in real time while I called up the much clearer recording from earlier in the day at Vic's house. I wondered how many of her erotic fantasies came true today.

I deleted all the video clips from the time we installed the cameras up until Paula showed up at Vic's house this morning. I wasn't interested in Vic's day to day life. I left the live action shots up and running on the right half of my twenty-five inch monitor. Rick couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from watching my wife getting fucked by a strange man in the bookstore. I began watching what happened to her this morning on the left side of the screen.

I couldn't see Paula at first. We didn't put a camera where it could record a view of the front porch. As it turned out, that was unfortunate. Vic answered the door when Paula knocked. But he didn't let her in. Not right away. He stood in the door glaring at her and ordered her to undress and hand him her purse and her clothing.

A slender arm reached in and he took her purse. That was followed by her dress, her underwear and finally her shoes. While Paula was standing on his small front steps getting naked, I split the screen again and started the playback from the other camera in the living room. I fast forwarded it to catch up with the other camera and then slowed it down.

Vic and Paula were not alone. There were four other men in the room. Ron was among them. The other three men were every bit as seedy as Vic and Ron. They sat there smiling in anticipation until Vic finally stepped back and let my soon to be ex-wife enter the room.

She was surprised by the presence of the other men. But she didn't appear to be upset. She was already blushing so she must have been embarrassed. I couldn't tell, though, if she was blushing because she just undressed on the front porch or because she was standing naked before and about to get raped by three more strange men.

She glanced around at the men and at the none-too-clean room. She no doubt smelled the same odors that Rick and Clark complained about when they went there to place the hidden cameras. There were all sorts of stale, unpleasant aromas in the air. But the most prevalent was the smell of wet dog.

The men didn't seem to notice. Paula probably thought it was perfectly appropriate.

Vic ordered her to go around the room and introduce herself to his guests.

I watched her approach the first of the men, a slug-like man with no discernable neck. He must have been at least a hundred pounds overweight. He looked her over closely while she introduced herself.

I glanced at the other side of the monitor to see what she was up to in the bookstore at the moment. She was still servicing men on the nasty mattress in the side room. I turned back to watch her finish getting acquainted with Vic's guests. While she was doing that, Ron stood up and undressed. When Paula got to him he spread his legs and pointed to the floor between them.

She thought he was ordering her to stand there but when she got close enough he pulled her to her knees and then leaned back in his chair with a sneer on his face. He said one word to her, "Suck."

Then he relaxed and watched her go to work.

That seemed to be the signal for the others. They all stood up. I thought they were going to take off their clothes, too. But they had something else to do first. Vic led them out of the room while Paula was distracted, getting accustomed to taking Ron's fat cock down her throat again. The men returned immediately carrying an obviously heavy bench between them. The four of them were straining under the weight of it.

They placed it in the center of the room with a small sheet of plastic tarp under it. I found the idea that Vic wanted to protect his nasty carpet amusing. I suspect that it was the original carpet, installed by the builders fifty years ago. And it's unlikely that it's ever been cleaned, or at least not as long as Vic has lived in the house.

As soon as the bench was situated where Vic wanted it, he and the other three men began to undress while they watched Ron working up to an orgasm in Paula's mouth and throat.

As soon as he came he pushed her away, stood up and began recording with the movie camera. The men grabbed her, roughly picked her up and threw her down on the bench on her back.

She grunted and cried out but as usual she didn't complain about the rough treatment. I got the impression that they were trying to hurt her. They were treating her like they were a violent gang of rapists and she probably loved it. They quickly tied her arms down and ran a leather strap around her abdomen to hold her in place.

Two men grabbed her legs. They lifted them and folded them until her heels nearly touched her buttocks. The strain must have been enormous. She finally found something onerous enough to complain about. She cried out and pleaded with them to stop hurting her.

It seemed to amuse them and to be honest, I'm not certain she really wanted them to stop. I got the impression that she was just saying what she was supposed to say; playing the role of the innocent victim.

While two men held her legs folded under, two more men strapped them in place with thick leather straps around her ankles and upper thighs. Her legs were useless to her now but it must have been incredibly painful. At a quick glance it looked as if her legs had been amputated from the knees down.

Unfortunately for her, the pain was just beginning. Vic brought his large gym bag full of sex toys out from behind the couch and placed it on the coffee table. He emptied it out and invited his friends to play with his slave.

Vic sat down and watched with an evil sneer on his cruel face. His hand teased his cock as he enjoyed watching his guests torture his new slave.

The men each selected some sort of whip or crop and began to whip her body in all the most sensitive areas. Vic had to remind them to take it easy. He didn't want her all marked up when he was whoring her out this evening.

They toned it down slightly. But the sound of those leather whips striking her body was still very loud in the room.

Paula began to cry while the men were binding her legs. Now, as they began to beat her she quickly began to cry hysterically, overwhelmed not just by the pain but by the violence. There was no pity on any of the faces of the men who were tormenting her, though. Quite the opposite, they were enjoying her suffering.

After several minutes, Ron suggested that the little plastic wand that looked like an oversized lighter for a barbeque was a very amusing toy. One of the men picked it up and pulled the trigger. The others looked up and smiled when they heard the sound of electricity. They stopped what they were doing to observe as the man began touching the wand to Paula's body and pulling the trigger. He started shocking her breasts, concentrating on her nipples. She shocked them both repeatedly and they smiled at her reaction.

At the urging of his two companions he turned his attention to her vulva. He placed the tip of the wand just above her clit and pulled the trigger. They laughed at her screams. Encouraged by her reaction and that of his two friends he began to shock her labia repeatedly. It was so painful that she hardly seemed to notice when the other two men began to beat on her breasts with those riding crops again.

Her head was hanging down off the end of the bench. But between screams of pain she kept lifting it and pleading with the men to stop hurting her. She begged them to fuck her. She promised to do anything and everything. She offered to do every vile thing she could think of if they would just stop hurting her.

One of them smiled sympathetically and happily replied, "Sweetheart, you're going to do those things, too."

Eventually they put away the whips and the wand. But they weren't through torturing her. One of the men put the nipple clamps back on, tightening them down until she screamed. Then they placed a large bag of wooden clothes pins on her stomach and proceeded to cover her body with them.

By the time they finished you couldn't see her breasts at all. Her inner arms, her thighs, her lips, her ears, the lips of her pussy, anywhere they could pinch together enough skin to attach one had a clothes pin on it.

She screamed almost constantly at first. But by the time they finished she was sobbing quietly, no longer even pleading with them to stop hurting her. It was very hard to watch. I think that if I were watching this in real time I might have rushed over there and tried to get her out of there.

It would have been a mistake. I imagine that if I'd tried to rescue her she'd have fought me. She was, after all, receiving the sort of abuse she dreams about.

I think that the torture must have been going on for close to half an hour when Vic got up and stood by Paula's head. He smiled at his guests and said, "You boys go ahead and have your fun. I'm just gonna fuck her face. All that screaming has given me a hard on."

They laughed and watched as Vic jerked most of the clothes pins off of her face and shoved his hard cock into her mouth and straight down her throat. One of the others said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to fuck the bitch. Whadayasay?"

They removed enough of the clothespins that her pussy was available but left the others in place. One of the men moved into position between her still tightly bound legs and slammed his hard cock into her pussy so hard that she screamed loud enough to be heard even with Vic's cock in her throat.

The two men fucked her violently. As a result, the clothes pins that pinched her sensitive flesh began to move, pulling at her and causing even more pain. Every now and then one of the clothes pins would fall off and that seemed to hurt her even more.

The five men raped her almost constantly over the next couple of hours. They each took a turn in every orifice. By the time they finished nearly half the clothes pins had fallen off. Vic removed the nipple clamps after about an hour and let the blood return to her flattened nipples. She wasn't crying anymore by them. In those brief moments when there wasn't a cock slamming down her throat she moaned quietly and sometimes mumbled something that I don't think anyone understood.

There finally came a time when the men's sexual appetites were sated. There wasn't a hard on in the room. But they were far from finished tormenting her. They left her on the bench like that and enjoyed a cold beer while talking in the crudest terms about what a good fuck she is.

She wasn't able to communicate clearly until Vic finished his beer and went over to her. He started slowly removing the clothes pins. She mumbled something he didn't understand so he just ignored her. Finally, in a raspy voice, she managed to beg him to free her legs.

He smiled down at her and asked, "If I do, are you going to obey? I was going to leave you on this bench for what I want you to do next. But if you're a good girl I'll let you up."

"OH YES! I swear it! Please, Vic! I can't take it anymore!"

Her voice wasn't even recognizable. But the desperation was.

He didn't give in right away. He said, "Do you remember the nasty things I told you that you were going to do to please me?"

She nodded, though I wasn't certain she was really aware yet of what he had in mind. It didn't matter, though. She would obviously have agreed to anything to get him to release her legs.

He warned, "If you don't obey me I'll put you right back on the bench. I won't put up with a cunt that don't do what she's told."

"I promise, Vic. Please. I can't take the cramps."

Vic took his time, removing the rest of the clothes pins, freeing her arms and finally removing the straps that held her legs in that frog-like position. With the straps removed her legs fell. But as soon as they started to straighten out she screamed in pain. She obviously couldn't move them. She couldn't control them at all. She worked desperately to regain the use of them, managing to straighten them slightly but not nearly enough that she had the use of them.

Ron circled around them with the camera. After the hours of constant sexual abuse, the whipping and the clothes pins her pussy and the entire area around it looked like hamburger. A river of cum had oozed out of her pussy and her asshole and formed small puddles on the tarp under the bench.

Vic ordered her to stand up. She struggled to obey. With a great deal of effort she finally managed to sit up. She tried reaching down to massage her legs and straighten them out with her hands. She was crying again. It was obviously very painful.

Vic watched for a few moments, enjoying her suffering until he got bored. He turned and picked up the wand from the coffee table and pulled the trigger.

She flinched and sobbed, "I'm trying! I can't straighten my legs!"

I suppose he wouldn't have had it any other way. He touched the end of the wand to one of her nipples and pulled the trigger.

She screamed and fell to the floor. He looked down at her and said, "While you're down there, go ahead and clean the tarp so we can get this stuff out of here."

She looked down at the puddles of cooling cum under the bench. Her expression never changed. She didn't even look disgusted! She remained on her stomach with her legs sticking up in the air from the knees down. She still couldn't straighten them. But she swiveled around and began to lap up the puddles of cold cum that have been draining from her pussy and her ass since the rapes began.

When he thought the tarp was clean enough, Vic pointed out the soiled legs of his bench and she licked those clean, too.

As she worked, her leg muscles gradually began to release and her legs finally straightened out. I'm not certain she even noticed until she finished her cleaning.

Vic asked his four friends to remove the bench. As they struggled to carry it out of the room he kicked Paula to get her attention and ordered her onto her hands and knees.

It was a struggle but she finally managed to get up onto her knees. He waited for the men to return. When they did, one of them was carrying a small, blue plastic kiddy pool about four feet in diameter and maybe eight inches deep. He dropped it on the floor next to Paula and stepped back.

Ron picked up the camera and began to record again. With the camera rolling, Vic smiled down at her and asked, "Do you remember what we did in your bathtub?"

The blank look disappeared from her eyes as she remembered. It was only two days ago. Vic had emptied his bladder in her pussy and Ron had pissed in her mouth until her stomach revolted. He finished up pissing on her head while her stomach expelled that vile liquid.

Paula's eyes closed and she shuddered. But when she opened her eyes again a moment later she had apparently steeled herself for her ordeal. Without a word she lifted her legs and climbed into the pool.

I heard one of the men exclaim under his breath, "The crazy bitch is really gonna do it!!"

And indeed, it looked like she was determined to gulp down another bladder full of urine for the amusement of Vic and his friends.

I didn't have the stomach to watch this again. I hit fast forward. The first time I watched her do this I nearly vomited. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. But after a few seconds I hit play almost without thinking about it. I was like that character with an angel whispering in one ear and a devil in the other. One voice said this is too disgusting. Don't watch it. The other voice insisted that the bitch has it coming. Go ahead and enjoy the show.

I hate to admit it. But I found myself thinking about all the heartache she has caused me and wanting to see her suffer. It surprised me to learn I was capable of such a petty response. I was aware of some very mixed emotions. But the devil won.

I backed up the recording to just before Vic placed the head of his dick on Paula's lower lip. I pushed play and I watched the strange combination of fear and anticipation on her face as she slowly opened her mouth and the head of his cock edged forward just a fraction of an inch.

He smiled down at her and said, "We'll start slow again, just like when Ron pissed in your mouth. But I'm warning you. If you don't swallow it all and keep it down you'll be very, very sorry."

Vic's friends gathered around to watch closely. It's pretty obvious that they were both amused and skeptical. Ron came in even closer in order to record with the movie camera every detail, all the sights and sounds of this extremely perverse act.

Vic ordered Paula to look into the camera and not to look away until he was finished.

She mumbled a weak but affirmative response.

Paula flinched when the first spurt of hot piss filled her mouth. But her eyes were locked on the camera lens and she remained in place while her mouth filled up with the disgusting flow from her new boyfriend's cock.

Vic cut off the flow when her mouth was full. He was staring down at her, obviously enjoying the hell out of his beautiful submissive slut. He backed away just enough for her to close her lips and swallow, which she did with obvious difficulty.

She choked the foul liquid down while her eyes remained focused on the camera. She gagged a few times, but only mildly and quickly got it under control.

She seemed to be handling it better than I was. My stomach was turning over just from watching! I moved the mouse until the pointer was over the fast forward button. I struggled with the decision again. But in the end I couldn't bypass this disgusting display. It isn't that I thought it was erotic. I didn't. It was disgusting beyond belief. And on a conscious level I truly didn't want to watch this. But for some reason I couldn't stop watching.

Vic turned and smiled at his friends, basking in the glow of their obvious jealousy. They couldn't believe that he had come into possession of some unlucky bastard's beautiful, young wife and that she was truly willing to do any perverted thing he demanded of her. I could understand that. I was still having trouble believing it myself.

Paula didn't wait for Vic to stick his cock back in her mouth. She leaned forward slightly and closed her lips around the head of his dick and then looked back up into the camera.

Vic edged closer so that she wasn't hanging out over the edge of the pool. I'm not certain why. It's hard to imagine his carpet could any dirtier. He thumped her on the forehead with his knuckle and said, "Open your mouth, stupid. Everyone wants to see the piss in your mouth."

Any normal person would have been outraged, even by the time they reached this stage in the perverted proceedings. Not Paula. She looked apologetic as she opened her mouth and let the head of his cock rest on her lower lip.

Vic repeated the process three more times. After the second time she hardly gagged at all! After the fourth time he asked, "Are you ready, cunt?"

She looked scared. But I knew it wasn't the fear of what he was about to make her do. It was the fear of failing to please him. She murmured something that must have been affirmative around the cock in her mouth.

Vic smiled that evil smile of his and said, "Okay, bitch. Here it comes. Remember what I told you."

She clamped her lips down on the head of his cock and it started. Her eyes seemed to widen and she shuddered. But she gulped down every disgusting drop of hot piss, never gagging once!

But that's okay. I was gagging for her.

Paula didn't move when it was over. She remained on her knees with the head of his cock in her mouth and panted as if she had been running. I wasn't sure if it was from the exertion of keeping up with the flow of vile liquid or if she was struggling to keep her stomach from rebelling. Vic patted her on the head when he was finished and said, "Not bad!"

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped her face with it a few times, depositing a few last drops of piss on her cheek and forehead. Then he stepped back, took the camera from Ron and it started again.

There were no preliminaries this time. Ron dangled his cock in her face. She wrapped her lips around the head of it and her eyes returned to the camera in Vic's hands. There was a short pause and then I could see that it was starting again as she began to swallow as if she were chugging down a bottle of beer.

The other three men continued to watch in amazement, making the occasional crude comment as Ron emptied his bladder into her mouth. I still didn't understand what any of those people were getting out of this; not her and not the five men. If it was about the humiliation it seemed to me that there were less disgusting ways of achieving it. But it isn't my problem. By the time this day is over I'll have everything I need to correct the mistake I made eight years ago when I asked Paula out for the first time.

They let her use the bathroom after Ron finished pissing in her mouth. I didn't bother to watch what she did there. I had a pretty good idea why she rushed to the bathroom and I knew I didn't want to watch.

While she was out of the room the five men talked a little about what they had planned for her next. But they had obviously already planned out everything they intended to do to her and there wasn't much discussion.

Paula returned looking surprisingly good. She didn't look like she'd just been gangbanged, tortured and raped by five men and then forced to drink two large loads of hot piss. It annoyed the hell out of me that she could go through all that and still look so damn hot!

Vic put her back in the pool. As soon as she was ready, one of the three newcomers stepped forward. He ran the head of his semi-erect cock around her face for a few seconds and said, "Let's try something a little different this time."

He pressed the head of his cock against her lips and thrust forward with his hips. It took two more strokes before he was able to wedge his cock in her throat. There was a moment when we could see him struggling to start the flow and then he sighed and exclaimed, "Oh yeah! That's it!"

I suppose that without intending to he was doing her a favor. She didn't have to swallow. She didn't have to struggle to keep up with the strong stream of pungent effluence as it filled her stomach. I found it no less disturbing to watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.