Paula's Fantasies
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple's already less than happy marriage is destroyed when the supposedly frigid wife gives in to temptation and begins to live her kinky fantasies. Her husband finds out when he discovers incriminating evidence on her computer. In the end, though, it's a love story. Due to the nature of this story it's very nonlinear. It may be confusing at times. It confused the hell out of me when I was writing it. I can only suggest that you relax and let the art flow over you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Prostitution  

I went through my normal morning routine. I was a lot less self conscious now that I know how easy it is to delete scenes from the program which is recording every movement in my house on my hard drive. I stopped at the usual place and got a large coffee and a breakfast sandwich to go. Then I drove to Vic's house and parked close enough to observe any movement without being obvious.

I called Sam to tell him I wouldn't be in. I explained in the vaguest terms that something had come up and told him that if he needed me he should call me on my cell, not my home phone. Then I relaxed, sipped my coffee, ate my breakfast sandwich and watched Vic's house.

Vic lives in a small, rundown house in a lower middleclass neighborhood. His house stands out for all the wrong reasons. Most of his neighbors keep their houses in reasonably good shape and keep up with their yard work.

Not Vic. His house is in desperate need of a coat of paint. His grass is close to six inches high. He needs a new roof and one of the front windows is boarded up. I have to believe that his neighbors must be just as fond of the son of a bitch as I am. Even when you live in relatively inexpensive houses like these there's no excuse for letting your place go like he has. If I lived next door to the ass hole we'd be having words.

It was almost an hour before Vic came out and got in his car. I followed him at a discreet distance, all the way to one of those adult bookstores out by the industrial district. I waited for a while but he didn't come back out. I finally decided that since he doesn't know me from Lady Gaga it would be safe to go in and look around. I haven't been in a place like this since I rented a couple of pornographic movies almost ten years ago for a friend's bachelor party. I remember feeling embarrassed and guilty just for being in there.

I went inside and started looking around. It was immediately obvious why Vic didn't come back out. He was in the process of relieving the clerk at the cash register. He works here!

While I was standing nearby I heard something that made following him this morning well worth my time. I overheard him mention to the clerk he was relieving that he was going to be moving to the night shift starting tomorrow.

The gods of revenge were smiling on me!

I got a better look at Vic before I left. He isn't much to look at. I'd guess he's in his mid to late forties. He has thinning, greasy black hair and a face that looks like he's lost a few fights. I doubt if he weighs more than one hundred and seventy-five pounds even though he's got to be at least six foot four. If he was any thinner you could see through him.

He does look kind of evil. He looks like the kind of guy that would talk to women the way he talks to Paula. His face seems to be frozen in a permanent scowl. I couldn't help but wonder what Paula was going to think when she actually met him for the first time. Would she really want to have sex with this old guy?! But then, could what they have planned really be called sex?

Vic and the man he was relieving never once looked in my direction as far as I could tell. I don't think it really matters. But I prefer that he not see my face. I looked around a little, keeping my back to the two men as much as possible.

The clerk that Vic was relieving left. It wasn't five minutes later that the phone rang. As soon as he answered it I knew he was talking to Paula. It was a lot like the conversation I heard yesterday. He was talking louder than necessary, obviously proud of the obscene conversation he was enjoying.

I noticed that a couple of the customers were gravitating toward the counter to enjoy the half of the conversation that they could hear. Vic was grinning at them as he talked to my wife. I gradually worked my way back to the door without being noticed and left without a word.

I sat in my car for a minute thinking how appropriate it is that a man like Vic works in a place like this. Browsing through the merchandise in there I could see where he gets a lot of his ideas.

It was still early in the day so I headed for my office. I had no desire to go home and be with my wife. As I drove I had another good idea. Or at least I thought it sounded good. I drove back to Vic's house and went to his door. I knocked and while I was waiting I checked out the quality of the lock.

No one was home and it looked like even someone as unskilled at breaking into other people's homes as I could have jimmied his old lock, if Vic even bothers to lock it.

After a brief inspection I turned and started back to my car but I saw an old guy coming out of the house next door. When he spotted me he stopped and looked at me curiously. Rather than scurry away and arouse his suspicions I went over to talk to him. I told him that I was a detective. I didn't say police or private but from some of the things he said after that I could tell that he assumed I was a police detective. I saw no reason to correct that misconception.

In an officious but conspiratorial manner I asked if he has ever seen a tall redhead at the house next door. It meant nothing and it was an innocent enough question. It served the purpose of supplying misdirection. He could infer from it what he wished.

He shook his head and said, "Nope. The white trash son of a bitch lives alone. He has a girl come in from time to time but not too often. I don't pay that much attention but I don't think it's ever the same one twice. I always assumed they were hookers. I ain't never seen a redhead there that I can recall. I don't know what it is you think he might of done. But I can guarantee that me and the rest of the folks around here would love to see the lazy bastard getting hauled off in handcuffs. Look at that place! Fuckin' disgrace!"

I shook his hand and thanked him for his help. I started to turn away when I had another brainstorm. Two ideas in one day! Dad would be so proud!

I turned back and said, "You might mention to your neighbors that if they see some strangers hanging around looking suspicious it's just me and a couple of my associates. We're going to be watching your neighbor and his house for a while. With any luck you might just get your wish."

The old man's face lit up and he said, "I sure hope you're right. I'll let the people around here know what's going on. They all hate the son of a bitch, too. What is it you think he's done?"

I looked apologetic and replied, "I'm sorry. I'm not at liberty to talk about it. But I can assure you we're investigating some pretty serious charges."

I made that old man's day. I kind of felt guilty knowing that when this was all over they'd still have Vic for a neighbor. But there wasn't anything I could do about that.

On the other hand, I found out that Vic would be working tomorrow evening and hopefully I made it so that if anyone saw Rick and Clark sneaking around they wouldn't be inclined to call the police to report it.

I was feeling pretty damned proud of myself as I drove to the office. I wasn't worried about things there. I knew that Sam and the others didn't need me standing around to do a good job. But I would rather be at work than at home right now. And I wanted to stay out of the house to give Paula plenty of time and opportunity to put a noose around her own pretty little neck.

Sam joined me in my office shortly after I arrived. We had a cup of coffee and talked for a few minutes. As I looked at Sam, who just happens to be about six foot six and as black as coal, it occurred to me that one of the things I didn't see when I was looking through Paula's hidden picture stash or as I followed her trail around the internet was pictures of white women with black men. That was apparently not one of her fantasies. For that very reason I think I'd like to see that. And why not? Sam is divorced. I can't imagine why he wouldn't be happy as hell to climb up on top of Paula and fuck her half to death if he can get to her before the dog does.

After Sam went back to his office it occurred to me that when they talked on the phone Vic had suggested to Paula that he would be seeing her soon, possibly in the next day or two. He's working nights tomorrow! Tomorrow could be the day!

I called Rick and told him what I found out about Vic. I also told him the story I'd given to the neighbor that associates of mine would be prowling the area.

He was very amused. He hung up immediately and called Clark who has become an eager and invaluable part of our little team of spies.

He called me back in a few minutes to tell me that they would attempt to get into Vic's house tomorrow after dark. In exchange, I promised to save any footage on my computer that showed Paula in a compromising position. By that he meant naked. I already told him I would but I guess he thought I might need reminding.

When I got home that evening I noticed right away that Paula was behaving strangely. My first thought was that it has already begun. She seemed to bounce back and forth between acting like she was guilty of something and being hyper and very excited.

I went up and changed clothes. While I was in the bedroom I looked around for some sign that she had company while I was out today. I saw nothing out of the ordinary.

After dinner I retired to my computer room. I started with the video again. I smiled as I watched it. Rick is going to be pleased. She spent a lot of time naked in the morning. She called Vic at the usual time. She stretched out on the bed and dialed his number. I was disgusted by the look of anticipation on her face.

I recognized that this was the conversation that I heard the beginning of when I was in the bookstore this morning. Not long into their conversation I knew that I had to hear both sides of this one. I stopped the video and went to the recordings of the phone calls.

Things were heating up! As soon as Vic answered he snarled, "You're late, bitch!"

I looked at the time on the bottom of the screen. She had called him fifteen minutes later than she did yesterday!

Paula gasped and in a meek little voice said only, "I'm sorry, sir."

If I had talked to her like that she'd have started screaming at me. And then I realized that this wasn't the conversation I overheard a part of when I was in the bookstore. I checked the logs on my monitor and saw that she called him twice, separated by about fifteen minutes. They must have gotten interrupted and he told her to call him back. The conversation I overheard a small part of in the bookstore earlier was the first conversation. I was listening to the second one now.

Vic wasn't mollified. He growled, "I warned you about disobeying me. Now you have to be punished."

"But..."

"Shut up, bitch! I'm going to give you your punishment now. You don't have to do it, of course. But if you don't, don't bother to call me again."

"I'll do it! I'll do whatever you want!"

"Put on a pair of black bikini panties, your shortest skirt and a flimsy white blouse. Don't button it. Just tie it in the front. Go to the Little River strip mall at Dumont and Rivers. There's an arcade there. Go inside with a twenty dollar bill in your hand and ask the guy working there for change. Do whatever that man tells you to do.

"As soon as you get home, call me and tell me everything that happened. I want to hear every detail. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir. Now?"

"Of course now, you silly bitch! Get off your ass and get going!"

I switched back to the video. I watched as she took a quick shower and dressed exactly as ordered. She was obviously extremely nervous, and extremely excited.

The video shut off by itself as soon as she left the house. I clicked on the next thumbnail showing Paula returning to the house from the arcade. She looked different, disheveled. I wondered if she just got fucked. She looked as though she'd been wrestling.

I followed the different camera views as she rushed upstairs and removed her blouse and skirt. Her panties were gone!

She stretched out on the bed and called Vic. I decided then that I was going to either have to buy another computer or figure out how to do this in split screen. I paused the video and returned to the audio recordings of phone calls so that I'd be able to hear both sides of the conversation.

Vic answered the phone and Paula said, "I did what you wanted."

Her voice was breathless. She was still obviously very excited and she sounded pretty proud of herself. I heard a faint click and when he next spoke I could tell from the sound that he'd put her on speaker phone. Any customers in the bookstore where he works would be listening now.

If she realized it she gave no sign. But I suspect that she wouldn't have cared if she knew.

He said, "Tell me everything. Don't leave out a single detail or I'll be pissed."

"I went to the arcade and went in. There were, um ... seven kids inside playing video games. They all watched me when I approached the man working there and asked for change. I held out a twenty dollar bill but he didn't take it. Not at first. He looked me up and down for moment and asked me if I came there to play because he only gave change to customers.

"I didn't know how to answer him. You didn't tell me to play a game. You told me to do whatever he wanted me to do. But then he leered at me and told me that he'd give me change but there would be a fee.

"I nodded and he ordered me to go around behind the small kiosk in the center of the arcade where I guess he's supposed to spend his day making change. It wasn't much cover from the street or from the kids. It's all glass from the waist up.

"He followed me around behind the kiosk and took the twenty dollars from my hand. But instead of giving me change he put it in his pocket, looked me right in the eyes and untied the knot holding my blouse closed. He separated the sides so that he could see my ... my tits. He grinned and told me I have nice tits. While he was doing that the kids were gathering around us to watch.

"Jesus, Vic! They were so young! They should have been in school! I doubt if the oldest one was sixteen. They youngest one was probably no more than twelve or thirteen!

"They could all see my ... tits. The clerk ignored them. He held my blouse open and told me that the fee for making change was going to be my panties!

"He ordered me to pull my skirt up to my waist. Oh god! I almost fainted!

"I lifted my skirt up to my waist in front of him and all those kids. He turned to the oldest kid and told him that his hands were full. He asked the kid if he wanted to do him a favor and take my panties off!

"The clerk started groping my tits while the kid dropped to his knees behind me. He pulled my panties down but stayed right where he was after I stepped out of them. I could almost feel him staring at my ass!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.