Her Little Sister
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robert pursues various forms of sexual enjoyment with three members of the same family. Or is he being pursued? What a choice he has to face! This one's much more upbeat than my last story. Lots more variety too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

After my little naked teenager kissed my mouth, she kissed my dick. I was about three-quarters hard by now, rapidly recovering from our frantic fucking earlier that night. My prick twitched at the touch of her lips and grew even harder. Brushing her fingernails lightly along the length of it, Allison seemed to be fascinated by the sight.

"Is this about ... is it like... ?"

"Yeah," I said, understanding her unspoken question, "it's about average. Just about like anybody else's, except most guys don't have a virgin's bloodstains on it. Not more than once in a lifetime, anyway."

"And how about you?"

"Once in a lifetime so far," I said.

"Can I put it in my mouth?" she asked, blushing a little once more.

"You can do anything you want with it ... within reason," I answered.

So she hesitantly took the head of my dick between her lips and touched it with her tongue. Evidently deciding that wasn't so bad (which, given that it must have tasted of sweat, sperm, pussy juice and blood, was a pretty courageous decision), she went ahead and allowed more of my shaft into her mouth, running her tongue up and down the underside of it. That pretty much did it for me; my recovery was complete. I was rigid and ready for action.

If this was her first time, and by her actions it appeared that it was, she was certainly willing to learn. She had evidently come across the term "sucking cock," because that was the next thing she tried. Suction was never my favorite kind of stimulation, but it sure did get me harder. And then she tried imitating a fucking motion using her mouth, bobbing up and down on my cock. Now this was definitely turning me on. I was letting her control things, and she wasn't taking me very deep, but I was definitely feeling better, thank you very much.

Wanting to share the pleasure she was giving me, I urged her to turn her body around so I could return the favor. She didn't understand at first.

"Don't stop, please, you're doing fine," I said, "but swing around so your pussy is over my face."

Now she got the idea, and we were positioned for the classic sixty-nine. The only disadvantage was that now she couldn't conveniently reach the sensitive under side of my prick with her tongue anymore, but that was probably good if I didn't want to come in her mouth. And I didn't. I had other plans.

My position, on the other hand, was just perfect for titillating her already exposed clit.

Now, I know a lot of guys would rather get a good blowjob than fuck. Just lie back, or whatever, and feel the abstract sensations envelop their dick. That's okay, if that's what they like. I just think it's a little bit odd. For me fellatio is simply foreplay. But eating pussy can almost become an end in itself. It's not logical I know, but I can just get lost in her sensations and what her sensations are doing to me and what I'm doing to her and my reactions to that and so forth. Like I said before, nothing turns me on more than turning on a beautiful woman. And sometimes it's nice to be able to experience my partner's climax without worrying about my own. It's a different kind of sexual sensation. Of course it's also nice if we can come together at least once before the evening's done. And that was my plan for the rest of this evening.

I didn't go to work on Allison's clit right away. I started with long, slow strokes of my tongue over her whole pussy.

"Ahhh," she moaned the first time she felt my tongue.

Of course to make that sound she had to momentarily stop whatever else she was doing with her mouth, but that was all right. It was all part of the plan to transfer her attention from my sex organ to hers. And as I explored her pussy inside and out with my lips and my tongue it certainly seemed to be working. Her hips had begun to move, and she was gasping for breath around my cock in her mouth. Now I really began to concentrate on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, closing my lips around it, and humming to transmit the vibration. That seemed to really get to her. She was thrashing around and had totally lost her connection with my prick. Alternating contact with her clit with kisses up and down her cunt lips and once in a while taking her whole pussy into my mouth and sucking and tonguing it, I managed to bring her to a thunderous climax. She was huffing and puffing and moaning and groaning. And then everything just stopped. She went rigid. Her thighs locked around my face. And then her abdomen heaved once, and then again and again. "Unh, unh, unh," she said. And she started making this kind of "Eeeeeee" sound, and her pussy was almost vibrating it was quivering so fast. And finally, after thirty seconds or more, she collapsed on top of me. And her legs loosened, and I was able to breathe.

Gasping, I rolled out from under her. I wasn't gasping any more than she was.

This was going to be the tricky part. Timing was everything. I had to give her time to come down gently from her second climax, without letting things go so long that I lost my throbbing erection. Body contact could help. Shifting around so we were hip to hip and nearly face to face, I began to stroke her hair, her forehead, her temples, her eyelids, which began to flutter, then opened. I stroked her cheek and traced her lips with my fingers.

"That was..."

"Shhh," I said and stopped her with a kiss. A gentle one.

"That was..."

"I know," I said, and I kissed her again.

I felt her lips come alive under mine, and I knew the timing was okay.

"Ummmmh," she said dreamily, her arms coming up around my neck. I could taste the mingled fluids from our sex organs, and it wasn't bad. She was right; it wasn't bad. If somebody gave you a blind taste test, you probably wouldn't pick that particular flavor, but right now, right here, it tasted pretty damn good.

She pulled me toward her, and I rolled on top, our lips still locked together. Her pelvis began to rock, and her breathing changed. She was on the way up again. I was still in a pretty high state of arousal myself, and I was just about to start trying to get into her pussy when she said, "I want to try something different, okay?"

"Huh?"

"I want to be on top."

"Your turn," I said, rolling over onto my back.

And then she was lying on top of me, wondering what to do next. I saw the look of puzzlement in her eyes.

"Try sitting up straight," I said. "Now back off so you can see my dick."

It was still sticking up straight and proud, so that was no problem.

"Now raise yourself up on your knees so your pussy is up above me. If you need to use your hands to help, do it!"

She knee-walked her way up my thighs and used her hands to guide my rigid dick to her pussy.

"Now, do whatever seems comfortable!"

And as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock, her whole body trembled. I felt her pussy lips pass the head of my dick, the little plop as they closed around my shaft, and the slow, velvety envelopment as her no-longer-virgin pussy closed tightly around me. Oh god! I thought this was going to be okay. I thought I could last long enough this time because I already got my rocks off once. But it seemed like I could feel every ripple in her cunt walls. She was so tight and so warm! Easy, I said to myself, take your mind off it.

So I tried. Not multiplication tables ... I wanted to enjoy this whole experience, and I had not enjoyed third grade. So I tried to shift my attention away from my own pleasure to hers. I reached up for her lovely tits. Her nipples were outstanding ... way outstanding ... at least a quarter of an inch and probably more. I used a feathery touch to just barely brush against them. "Oh! Yes!" she said, and she shivered.

I cupped her breasts in my palms from below, lifting them, trying to concentrate on the heft of them, the solidity and softness of their tissue, the unique texture that made them Allison's tits and not just anybody's. That's it, I thought, let's explore Allison. And I made myself concentrate on her ... eyebrows. She pays some attention to them, I thought. They were plucked and shaped and maybe a little penciled. Or maybe they were just naturally darker than her hair.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.