Her Little Sister - Cover

Her Little Sister

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Robert pursues various forms of sexual enjoyment with three members of the same family. Or is he being pursued? What a choice he has to face! This one's much more upbeat than my last story. Lots more variety too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

How did all this happen, I wondered as I stood there with my arms full of naked, squirming, giggling teenaged girl. After all, it was Donna I was after.


Donna was a college intern at the company where I worked. She was tall and slim, with dark hair and eyes. Her tits were heavy and a little pendulous, with lots of interesting motion when they weren't firmly strapped down. But it was her ass that was her best feature. It was high and proud and shapely, jutting out aggressively from the junction with her thighs in the tight pants she sometimes wore.

Yes, she was very nice to look at, although most people would have called her cute rather than beautiful.

I liked to think that my attraction to her was more than physical. It was her attitude toward life that made her uniquely captivating. She had a quick intelligence and a lively curiosity about just about anything she happened to encounter. She was almost bird-like in her pert movements and the way she would cock her head to take in new information or consider a new concept. I was enchanted, and I decided I wanted to know her better, even though she was only twenty-one and I was ten years older.

This was not entirely without risk. Management frowned on employees fraternizing with interns. So for that reason and because I felt she deserved the respect, I decided on restraint. I wouldn't actually hit on her; I would become her mentor. And, who knows, something more might develop.

So I focused on her, befriended her, tried to show her the ropes. And if I managed to touch her arm or her hand or her shoulder more often than might seem proper, well ... I was her friend after all. It was all perfectly innocent. And she seemed content to accept it as such. She wasn't giving me any encouragement to get more personal with her.

But a crisis was approaching. Her internship was coming to an end. She was about to graduate from college. That meant she would be going out of my life forever unless I did something to prevent it.

So I invited her to dinner to celebrate her graduation. It took some persuading, but she finally said yes, on one condition. We would not consider this a real date, just a celebration dinner. She was still determined to keep me at a distance.


I was nervous as I rang the bell at her parents' house. She was still living at home but, she said, only until she got a job so she could afford a place of her own.

That's not what I was thinking about, though. I was dreading the thought of meeting her parents. What would they think about this thirty-something guy picking up their little girl?

Well, I needn't have worried. It was her father who answered the door, and he couldn't have been nicer. He was a burly kind of guy, but shorter than Donna. He may have stood five-foot-six, but just barely. He shook my hand and thanked me for all the things I had done for his daughter during her internship. He reached up and slapped my shoulder and said Donna had told him how nice I had been. He seemed totally untroubled that we were going out together, confident that his little girl would never do anything he didn't approve of.

And then Donna appeared. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a little black dress, cut low, but not too low, and molding itself to her body from shoulder to mid-thigh, somehow accenting her tits and her marvelous butt without being in the least vulgar or flashy.

She said, "It's nice to see you, Robert."

I mumbled something, my mouth and throat suddenly so dry that it was hard to talk. My previous experience with her had not prepared me for this vision of loveliness and sophistication. This was way more than cute.

And then we were out of the house and walking toward my car. And as we walked, she took my hand in hers and pressed her shoulder to mine.

A good sign, I thought. This was the first time I could remember when she deliberately moved into physical contact with me. Well, well, this might turn out to be a real date after all.

And as I opened the passenger door of my '57 Chevy hardtop she said, "Nice car!"

Better and better, I thought.

And when I got in on the driver's side, she slid across the bench seat to sit close beside me, ignoring the safety belt I had installed when I customized the car. And she didn't even seem to mind when my hand brushed her nylon-clad thigh as I moved the floor-mounted 4-speed Hurst shifter.

Dinner went well. We talked about her future and the exciting times that were ahead. And we talked about what she had to do to make the most of that future. And that's how I managed to get myself invited to her home to help her work on her résumé. We agreed on the Saturday after next, just over a week away,

Dinner over, we got back in my car and drove toward her house. She was feeling mellow and relaxed after a bit more wine than she was used to. I was feeling torn between conflicting impulses. I wanted to drive to one of those parking spots where dating couples went to make out. But I thought that might be pushing it. And, a bit despairingly, I thought I might be getting a little too old for that sort of behavior. So I drove her home.

When I pulled up in front of her house, I cut the engine. There was a little silence. I made no move to open my door. She made no move to pull away from my side.

I looked at her face in the moonlight and said, "I'd like to kiss you."

She said, "Okay, but just once. Just this once and no more, you promise?"

Desperate for the touch of her lips, I agreed. "Just this once and no more."

And I kissed her. At first her lips were firm and tight. Then they softened; then they parted; then my tongue was playing with hers. I heard her sigh and felt her body melt against me. I began to feel a light-headed rush of sensation that gradually shut off all awareness of anything but the feel of her lips and the duel of our tongues and the pressure of her body and the magical intuitive knowledge that her excitement was mounting as quickly as mine was.

And then it was over.

Her breathing was ragged and her eyes looked glazed as she said, with a quiver of uncertainty in her voice, "Just this once and no more, right?"

I tried to collect my wits. I had an important choice to make and no time at all to think about it. I could be a gentleman and honor my word, or I could press my advantage in violation of my promise.

She's young, I thought.

She's vulnerable, I thought.

I gave my word, I thought.

And so I straightened up, composed myself as best I could with a rigid dick straining against my pants, and said, "Right! We agreed!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.