Happy Endings - Cover

Happy Endings

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 13: More

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: More - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"There is just one little complication." Kevin said taking the brush from my hair he sat on the bed behind me.

"Hmmm?" I was a sucker for my hair being brushed.

We'd taken a short nap, we were semi dressed now. Kevin had his jeans back on now. I managed to get back into all but my jeans.

"I can't umm." He lifted my hair over one arm and the brush went through smoothly. "Well. I can't be seen with you yet privately."

"What?" I spun around on the bed looking at him in puzzlement.

"For now, I can only be the guy that happened to save you in the garden, didn't know you before, and just is polite now." He finally finished, and urged me to turn around so he could continue with my hair.

"Strangers?"

"Yes." He answered simply. "Only till the case is done."

I was quiet for a long time. Part of me wanted to run, leave his room and never see him again, I was pissed. Part of me wanted him to go on brushing my hair no matter if the world came to an end. I sighed. A thing he seemed to cause me to do for any number of reasons.

"And then?" I asked, closing my eyes and letting the brush continue from scalp to tips.

"And then." He put the brush down and moved my hair aside. "And then, I'll come for you." He kissed my neck.

"Promise?" I asked doubtful.

"Promise." He stated firmly.

I knew promises, they were only as good as the person making them. I tried to move heaven and earth to keep my promises. Would he?

He pulled my shoulders back against him and firmly kissed me. "Promise." He repeated as if reading my thoughts. I nodded. He nodded. Then he promptly pulled my shirt back off. We collapsed back on the bed laughing and groping like teenagers. Maybe Fate would deal us a new hand and we'd never have to leave this hotel room. Of course then it could snow purple in July too.

I was just as hungry for him as I was the first time. This time he was on top and his strokes were smooth and slow. He suckled my nipples, kissed my neck and talked silly nonsense till we both ended in tiny little climaxes with sighs.

"I should be working." He said absently later, his finger toyed with my breast in a lazy fashion.

"Yeah? Well I should be making plans to move a herd."

"I'm hungry."

"You should be, you're a man." I was petting his hair, his head was resting on my shoulder. "I could eat." I added.

He blew air over my nipple watching as it puckered up.

"I don't know if I could survive another one of your feasts." He said with a chuckle.

"You!" I scolded playfully. "Can't live on that." I was a quiet a moment then added, "but I could try." I moved a kneed and felt his penis against my skin.

"God no." Kevin rolled over and reached into the small nightstand for the in house menu.

I laughed and snuggled up to his backside while he mumbled about foods and eventually ordered. He hadn't ordered two meals but rather a few different appetizers and side things all on the junk food side, any of which a single man may order in Lu of a meal.

"If you'll leave my jeans on me long enough I'll go get some sodas from the vending machines." He was saying as he was pulling on the jeans.

I kissed his back and shoulders. "Then if you're going to get dressed then I'm going to shower." I resited the urge to stick my tongue out at him. I rolled over to exit the far side of the bed. I didn't get far, my leg was grabbed and I was drug back to him.

"Kevin!" I laughed as he tickled my foot. "Stop!" I laughed and his tickles soon turned to kisses.

He was kissing my calf, his hand still holding my foot captive. He kissed his way over my knee pulling and tugging on my legs as he worked his way up.

"No Kevin, I really need a shower." I was thinking of our sex and how messy I knew I was.

He ignored me. He kissed my thighs, nippling now. I had a hold of his head no sure what I was meaning to do with it. "Kevin." I protested weakly. He sucked the inside of my thigh, remotely I wondered if I was going to have a hickey there. He held my legs open and I was wiggling. "Kevin you really don't wan ... Oh God."

Kevin had dove into my pussy. He had merely pushed his way, muscling past my thighs and his tongue dove between my vaginal lips and he was licking me. I was now holding his head in place, encouraging him.

"Oh God, Kevin." I groaned out from deep in my throat.

There is no touch like the touch of a tongue. There is no sight as erotic as seeing a man looking at you over your pelvic bone. I could feel more juices run out of my, down between the crack of my ass. Fast as a lizard the tip of his tongue was flicking my clit. Instantly I could feel my passion building. His hands joined in, opening me, pulling me open to allow him access. My legs now bent at the knee and falling fully open. How could something feel so good so fast after all of the sex we'd just had? His tongue dipped inside of me pressing against me. I found myself grinding against his face without having realized I'd begun to do so.

"Come on let me have it." He whispered to my pussy removing his tongue for the moment he inserted two fingers and went back to my clitoris. I brought my hips off of the bed.

"Oh Kevin." I tossed my head, the pressure was building like a cook pot about to boil over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.