Happy Endings - Cover

Happy Endings

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 11: Answers or Questions

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Answers or Questions - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

I was back at the hotel by one. Kevin left to get some sleep. I was staring at the reflection in the mirror staring back. It wasn't me.

"It's not so bad." JC said sitting on the bed watching me.

"Not bad? Pat wouldn't even know me!" I gasped. "Oh My god! What do I tell Pat?"

"How about the truth?" JC said with a shrug. "Kids aren't as stupid as parents think they are.

"I ... No ... Well maybe an edited version."

"Welp. Come on. I'm no nurse maid but I heard the Doc. Rest today will do you a world of good." JC was pulling back the covers and fluffing the pillows. "I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Ok." I said. "Just let me shower."

JC had been smart enough to bring my jeans to the hospital along with breakfast, so I had a change of clothes to come home in. But I felt dirty, no I was dirty, my back had dirt ground in to the skin. My hair felt horrible and I strongly believed a shower could fix almost anything.

The teeth marks on my breast made and oblong circle around my areola red and angry still.

I slipped into my night gown in the bathroom. I was bone tired. My head hurt. My body hurt. Even my neck was sore. JC had turned down the lights and pulled the curtains on the big hotel windows. The air conditioning was turned up in the perfect for snuggling down in the blankets. I had to check the door once more, making sure it was locked and bolted. It was the third time I'd checked it since coming back to the room.

I tapped on JC's door.

"Yeah, coming." Instantly JC was there, opening the door an inch.

"I umm. Can we ... I know it's silly, but can we leave the door cracked just a little?" I said feeling silly.

"Yeah. Just don't let my TV keep you awake ok?"

I nodded and left the door opened two inches before crawling between the fresh clean sheets. The door was locked, JC was near if I needed help. I took the pain pill the doctor had given, something to help my muscles relax and allow me to sleep. I took one more look at the door and promptly buried my head under the covers and was asleep in seconds.

Hours later I was vaguely aware of someone near, checking on me. JC? I didn't surface from my slumber.

"Alright Sunshine!" JC's voice sounded first thing in the morning. He pulled back the curtains and let the bright morning sun chase away the cobwebs from my mind.

"Morning? I slept that long?" I sat up in bed and looked around.

"Yeah. How do you feel?"

"I dunno." I paused. "I do know I have to..." And modestly be damned, I threw back the covers and headed to the bathroom to pee. It wasn't long before I was diving for the covers once again.

"Better. I think." I smiled at JC. "Sore. But human again."

"Feel up to getting back in the world? Maybe Breakfast first. This afternoon is the sale you know."

I frowned. I had forgotten.

"I ... Yes. I have to."

JC nodded, serious. "Yes, at some point you do. The sooner the better I'd say."

"JC." I looked at him puzzled. "The day I hired you, I regretted it."

His eyebrow shot up.

"Yeah. I thought you were going to be trouble. I thought..." I shook my head. "Anyway, I was wrong. I'm glad you're here."

He simply nodded. "Breakfast?"

I laughed out loud. "I know ... a man's stomach waits for no one. Ok, I can be ready shortly."

Shortly turned out to be an hour. JC was back in my room waiting. I'd changed clothes three times before I allowed him back in the room. I kept adding makeup but couldn't cover the bruises on my face.

"Really Jill. It's fine." JC said. "We'll match." at that he saw my eyes start to tear up. "Ah now. My stomach can't survive that. Lets go." He turned me to the door and we were off.

And he was right. After the first half hour I forgot about my face, forgot about people and enjoyed my breakfast. As long as I sat still I could even forget the soreness in my body. JC was all business, which was just what I needed then and there.

"So." JC said pushing the papers aside along with his coffee. "What have you decided we're taking home?"

"Three mares..." I shuffled through the papers and quickly brought one to the top. "These two, and..." I ran my finger down along the scribbled list I'd made days before. "And this one."

Each note had the auction number, seller, breed, age, name, stall number and other notes I thought worth making. Including any special markings that caught my attention or health concerns. These were not gift horses and I'd be checking them over, and had been checking them and their owners over since we arrived.

JC nodded and looked like he wanted to say something but was holding back.

"What? You disagree on the trio?" I said glancing to the sheet again.

"No, I've seen them all you've shown me in person." JC smiled remembering how excited I'd been examining the horses.

"Then what?"

"If we have the money I'd add one more." JC searched my face, looking to see if I was opened to the idea or not.

"Go on."

"This one. I think." He frowned at my hand writing. "Endura." He nodded.

"I don't recall..." I frowned looking at where I usually put my notes next to the name, I couldn't make it out.

"No you wouldn't. You only had a glance at her. You should look again. A bit on the young side, but look again." Was all he'd say with a nod.

"Well ok." I had learned to trust JC in livestock, but considered myself a better judge of horseflesh. Which of course I didn't consider livestock at all. I argued silently with myself for half a moment.

"Well those three, or four." I amended. "Will go home with us in the trailer. If we are lucky." I smiled at him, clearing meaning the auction sale. "The herd will be shipped. It's going to cost more than I'd like but..." I shrugged. "There's no choice. And it will give us time to prep. I may even have time to hire more people."

Fact was I was sure of it cause we were going to need it.

"Did you have someone in mind?" JC asked mildly puzzled why I had hired if I had someone else.

"Yes. And No." I smiled at him. "He's a young kid, graduates this coming year. We can hire him on for the school year, work him see how we get on, then see if he wants full time next summer. By the..." I shrugged. The cattle would have a full year to establish itself and be ready for some real work by then.

"Lets go see if we can see your Endura" I smiled "Then..."

My mouth snapped closed.

"Care to have a tag a long?" Kevin sat at the table uninvited.

"No." JC said simply, folding his arms over his chest and trying to look as imposing as he was when I first met him.

Kevin ignored him.

"Actually no." I ignored JC too even as I agreed with him. "I um. There are things that I ... and..." I blew my bangs off my forehead.

At this point I crossed my arms too and laid both elbows on the table looking down.

"No." I repeated to him and raised one hand when JC made to stand up. "I will talk to you later Kevin, staying here?" I wasn't looking at either man, I just knew I wasn't going to deal with this now.

"4062" Kevin spoke his room number and left.

I didn't have to look at JC to know he followed Kevin with his eyes till he was completely out of sight.

"He came by. While you were sleeping. I sent him away." JC said.

I nodded.

"Let's go." I stood up and headed out of the hotel restaurant I had horses waiting.


We managed to see Endura privately with the owner. I was sold. There was nothing I didn't like about her and wondered how I'd missed her the first round. Her owner, Mr. Coatings was southern charm personified. Once he saw my face and we gave him a very edited version of what took place I thought he was going to give me Endura then and there. Gentleman he may have been, fool he was not.

I was shocked at how worn out I was and had JC take me back to the hotel and my room for an afternoon nap. Once again JC played guard for me while I slept. Afterwards I phoned Kevin's room and told him I was ready, shocked the man was in his room without his red head playmate.

I did what I could for my face, which wasn't a lot. It looked very bad. I felt only a very mild discomfort when I pressed on it or made an exasperated expression. Ah well, no hope for it. I made a point of wearing jeans. And pulled my hair back in a tight pony tail. I was going for the independent look. Little did I know, with my face black and blue, and the pony tail, it made most men want to tuck me under their arm and take care of me like a kitten.

4062

The number was inches from my nose and I stood there staring at it. What was I going to say? Hey, thanks for the fucking, was nice. Oh by the way I hear we're going to be neighbors. Guess that's what you meant when you said you'd be back hey? I closed my eyes for a moment with an inward groan.

"Jill?"

I jumped.

"I'd been watching for you." Kevin said, opening the door wider.

"Oh I ... yeah." I gave up whatever excuse I was trying to find for standing outside of his door and just walked in.

I turned to talk to him and realized, instantly what a mistake that was, he was only inches from me. "I..."

"How are you feeling?" His hand reached up and grazed my face lightly, I closed my eyes. "Looks bad." The feather touch of his fingers had me fighting back tears that had nothing to do with my face. He pushed my bangs back a bit and was looking at my forehead.

"I'm um ... it's fine." I turned and walked deeper in the room before opening my eyes. "looks worse." I smiled.

"Umm. So you're a cop." Was the very next thing out of my mouth, for which of course I wanted to kick myself for.

"Not exactly." He sighed.

"And my neighbor?" I smiled a falsely bright smile.

"Not yet." He pulled out a chair, identical to the one in my own room, and gestured.

I sat. I'd certainly said enough already. But of course my mouth and my brain didn't always consult one another before speaking. "And a lovely girl friend you have too."

Reminded of that my brain started scanning the room for her things.

He ignored me.

"Pepsi?" He held one up before reaching for a second for himself. I nodded mentally kicking myself again.

"She's not my girlfriend." He sat the soda down before sliding into his own chair. "and no, she's not here, nor has been here." he said for the record.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.