Happy Endings
Chapter 2: Uncharted Lands

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Uncharted Lands - A bit more story than pure sex. Although I do enjoy writing sex stories and it shows. Jill meets a man and falls for him. Will they have a happy ending? Or is that just a fairy tale?-- oh and I didn't put rape as a rating although there is an attempt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"Fine, not a problem, I'm over at the Gibbons place now, it won't take me long to finish and I'll head right over." Kevin said into his cell phone. "Entire place?"

Rick on the phone explained what he wanted surveyed and Kevin promised to head over right away. It was an ungodly hot day. Make that week, he thought. He'd get this job done and that would be it. It was hard to believe sometimes that he did this for enjoyment! He was done for the week, hell for the month. An hour later he was eating lunch in the truck and turning down a long dusty road. The sign on the mail box had said Jill Cannon in hand painted white letters. The lot number was correct and matched his notes. He had turned with confidence, but now he was beginning to wonder if the road would ever end. It was riddled with pot holes and kicking up dust so thick he couldn't see behind him.

Finally a yellow old farm house with a wrap around porch which was in badly need of a coat of paint, appeared in his sites. This was it. He stepped out of the truck and put on his best smile.

"Miss Cannon?" He asked the woman in front of him who was scowling at a banana.

"Yeah? I guess your from Rick, he doesn't waste any time."

"Well yes I'm here to..."

"I know." She frowned at the banana, which he was sorry to see was covered in dust from his arrival. It was clearly not editable now.

"I ah ... Sorry about that." He nodded to the banana. Then she looked up at him frowning.

His first thought? She's a knock out. His second thought, she's pissed off.

"I ah..." usually never at a loss for words Kevin was surprised a bit at his reaction. He watched as she folded the skin back over the peeled banana and lowered it.

"Billy!" She had shouted. "Get over here, Take this..." She turned back to him waiting.

"Kevin Thompson, Mr. Kevin Thompson," he repeated, finally remembering to hold his hand out for her to shake.

"MR. Kevin Thompson and find him a horse, he's to survey the property and see he has everything he needs."

Without another word to him she'd spun and threw the banana towards the trash cans waiting by the porch. She missed and merely muttered as she strode away.

"Um?" Kevin turned towards Billy after watching her long legs stride away.

"She's never like that. Usually that is. She's just having an off week. Come on Mr. Thompson we'll get you hooked up with all you need." Billy was talking enough for the both of them so Kevin merely followed. "I guess you'll want saddle bags and water and..."


He'd taken several hours to get the information on his charts. This was a large hunk of property. Thank God he didn't have to do all of it. It also helped that he'd just finished with the Gibbons place. He used this as his starting place and spent a long hot day working up numbers.

He'd come across a lake when he'd first began and was now heading back to it, the idea of letting his horse drink, and perhaps taking a quick dip himself was too good to resist. He was glad he hadn't had to do the land in smaller sections, and merely just had to confirm the things Rick wanted. It was odd that Rick had...

Kevin stopped his mount and stared. A mermaid had just broken the surface of the lake, Jill? He smiled and in an instant he had noted her horse grazing nearby and somehow, without a doubt, he just knew he was staring at Jill.

Neither Jill or her horse had seen him still in the shadows of the trees. His own horse was content to stand still, for the moment.

He leaned on the saddle horn and watched. She was twisting and leaning forward. What was she doing?

Was she taking her swim suit off? What was...

She twisted the bit of cloth in her hands and tossed it to shore.

Of course, he thought, Jill'd think she was the only one around for miles as far out as this area was, and it being her land. Kevin frowned a bit, watching her, what was she doing? Did she have a cramp? She was fighting something?

Kevin's body tensed and made ready to go to her aid if she appeared to go under, the water wasn't deep, he could see her shoulders still well above the water line, but she was bending and...

He heard the grunt of satisfaction from where he was. A dark blob of something blocked her from his view for a mere second. With effort she tossed the mass of something to the shore. His eyes followed it, trying to make out what it was. Frowning he looked back at her, she was once again struggling with something under the water.

"What in the world?" he whispered to himself.

Again she quickly tossed something to the shore, smaller this time, lighter. Could it be? He looked back at her quickly, she was swimming slowly, lazily. The late afternoon sunlight flashed off of a very white ass when it peeked from the water.

Now Kevin sported a very wide grin. His horse shifted under him and he was just about to step out when she stood up. He paused.

Fascinated he watched her. Her hands were supporting her breasts. She cupped herself, lifting breasts which were larger by far than the hands that held them.

Jill tilted her head upwards towards the sky shaking her wet hair back off of her shoulders. Slowly, keeping her eyes closed she leaned back and began to float on her back. Her face, her feet and her nipples were the only things exposed to the sunlight. A fading sunlight Kevin noted the afternoon would soon give way to evening. Even Summer days had to give way to the night.

Kevin watched for a few moments and then left the shelter of the trees. Since he was west of her, he was pretty sure she couldn't see him even had she been looking. He sent his own horse free to join hers. He kindly picked up her clothes and hung them on a tree branch by her saddle for her. There was a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach when he turned the panties right side out and slide them over the edge of the thin branch.

He walked to the edge of the lake and stood watching her boldly.

She took turns floating on her back and swimming slowly on her front. She'd dip down into the water only to surface a few feet away, her bottom peaking up briefly as she dove. She looked peaceful and relaxed.

"Been waiting for my turn, but you're taking so long I guess I'll just have to join ya." Kevin said, not at all loudly.

Still, she'd heard him.


"What???" I stood up, or tried.

I was over my head so had to tread water. Who spoke? Where were they? I squinted and stared hard at the shore. The sun had moved faster than I realized, at it's current slant it was directly in my eyes as I searched the land.

"Who is it? Who's there?"

"Kevin."

"Kevin??? Kevin who?" My mind was frantically thinking. Who the hell is Kevin? What was I to do, where was I to go? How and who ... and...

I moved closer, I wanted to be able to touch bottom at least.

"Kevin Thompson, the surveyor." Came the lazy reply.

There- his shadow against the sun. He was moving. He was...

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, even knowing what he was doing! He was taking off his boots.

"Going for a swim."

His shadow stood tall again, boots discarded. I could see his elbows out at either side of his body. Was he unbuttoning his jeans? He bent, yes, he was now sliding his jeans over his legs.

"You can't do that!" I said mildly panicked. "It's private property. Leave." I tried to sound stern and commanding.

"Oh, yeah. It is. A nice piece it is too." He said, rather proud of his double meaning.

Kevin stood again, his shadowed form kicking aside something. His pants? He loomed larger as his steps brought him closer.

"I tell you, leave, you can't come in here!" I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I wasn't sure there was anything I COULD do. My mind scrambled up what information I had. He was tall, that I remembered, and solidly built, used to walking long distances I suspected, relating it to his job. "Stop!"

He paused. "Yes?"

My mind a blank I simply stood still.

He was in the water now and shrugged. I blinked once and he was gone. I screamed!

Quickly I splashed back, further into the lake, further away from him, wherever he was, surly he was under the water!

Like magic he surfaced in front of me. Again I screamed!

"Are you always so excitable?" He calmly asked merely twelve inches from my face.

I blinked. My mind was in total conflict. Run? Fight? Swim to shore? Away? Why was he so calm, almost causal like. He acted like we were meeting at the grocery store.

"Umm. Only when strangers swim naked near me far out into the woods when I'm all alone and away from help." My stupid mind said just as causally back. I blinked when I heard my own words. What in the hell was going on here?

He laughed. "Good. Lesson learned then huh?" He said smiling.

"What?" I frowned.

"You ARE all alone, you ARE far from help and you ARE swimming naked." He looked down at the water under my chin.

I did too, stupidly, as if I only just now realized I was naked. When I looked up again he was smiling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.