Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Jamie because he had a little too much to drink last night was still not too sure who he fucked went to the door in his robe to get the morning newspaper a copy of which was outside of the door of each occupied room or suite of rooms. Looking at the front section he noted that no new wars had been declared while he slept and no world figures had died. In the regional section there was a write up of the new County-City partnership for the water reclamation project. And the local section, "Oh my God, hahaha," he said walking back into the bedroom where a barely awake Sam looked at him quizzically. "What are you bellowing about?"

"Here read this," Jamie said handing Sam the newspaper.

"Read what? Where?"

"On the left. That double column there," he said putting his index finger at the starting point. "Read it out loud."

"'There was a near riot in the dining room of the Oglethorpe Hotel last evening as diners recognized one among them who has long been absent from our fair city but obviously not from the hearts of fellow diners. When our own Samantha Lauderdale now Thompson was recognized sitting with her nephew Jameson Lauderdale, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, who was in town for the funeral of his Aunt, Ellie Jane Hutchinson.

"'When the crowd recognized Mrs. Thompson they stormed her table to greet her return. I am told by a witness who was present that it was akin to Caesar's triumphant return to Rome.

"'It was an hour before any semblance or decorum returned to the dining room but the excellent staff of the Oglethorpe was more than up to the task and the evening proceeded without incident.

"'Welcome home Sam'

"Well I'll be damn. I guess it was all right to come back after all. The stock photo they included with the article makes me look twenty-five. Hell I probably was twenty-five when that was taken."

"Of course you were right to come back. You'll be wined and dined and courted until you won't be able to stand it."

"Oh, I'll be able to stand it the question is will there be any new blood out there. Some of my old friend's grandsons must be about ripe now."

"Oh, Sam that is stretching things."

"Speaking of stretching things I see something I want to stretch. Come over here it looks lonely."

After Sam had given him his morning blowjob Jamie felt like he was fifteen again and back in his room at Aunt Ellie's house. Once this sensation passed he took care of his bathroom chores and dressed for his day with the accountants and the people at the bank and at the peanut factory. "Do you want me to take you back home before I start my day?"

"No I think I'll lay around a bit longer and then walk around a little. A lot has changed since I was last here Jamie. I might not recognize it."

"Well you should go to the Dolphin's Wing for lunch it's as good as ever. If you want a car to take you anywhere just call down to the desk and tell them. On my way out I'll tell them to have one for you."

"Thank you Jamie. I'll have a look see first and then decide. You go along so you can get your day over. This is your last day and I want of much of you as I can get. I don't know when you may be back."

"It will be soon Sam. There's so much that I don't understand about all of Aunt Ellie's holding and I don't want to leave it for someone else to do and be sorry about it later. Dad and Charlie tied it up so tight that it's difficult to wade through it.

"This is Mr. Lauderdale, would you have someone bring my car around please," Jamie said into the receiver. "Thank you."

"Okay I'm going. You know how to reach me. I'll see you later."


When Jamie returned to his suite at the hotel in mid afternoon he found a note from Sam telling him that she had decided to go home to change and check out the action at the country club. She would be home tonight.

Because it was too early to call Vickie to confirm his arrival he called to leave a message for Olivia and much to his surprise she answered.

"Hello."

"Olivia?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's your Cousin Jamie."

"Oh, Cousin Jamie how good to hear from you. Are you still in Savannah?"

"Yes, but I'm leaving tomorrow for San Francisco. I was calling to leave a message that I would call you the next time I'm scheduled to be passing through Atlanta. I thought maybe we could get together if that's all right with you?"

"That's fine with me but I'm just starting a three day layover so why don't you visit now and we can leave on the same day?"

"I'd love to but I've already booked my flight."

"Are you on my airline?"

"Yes."

"Then that's no problem just give me the flight information and I'll get you re-ticketed out of Atlanta to San Francisco. When are you due here tomorrow?"

"Ten-thirty. Give me your address and I'll get a cab."

"No, I'll pick you up at your gate. I'll have us on the road in the time you would have been waiting for your luggage. Besides I live close by. Just remember to call me before you leave tomorrow to give me your luggage claim check information. Okay?"

Jamie somewhat overwhelmed by the speed with which things were moving could only say, "Yeah, okay."

"I've got another call so I'll see you tomorrow at ten-thirty. Bye."

"Bye." And that was it. It had happened so fast Jamie had agreed to spend the next two days with Olivia without thinking.


After Jamie hung up the phone he decided to take a nap before heading out to see Sam to tell her goodbye. He had just hung up his suit when there was a light knock at the door. He had not called for anything from room service and had no idea who it might be. Maybe Sam had decided to stop by from the country club. Putting on a robe he opened the door.

"Jamie, are you glad to see me or us, glad to see us?"

"Mary Bass wha... ? Come in, come in. You'll have to excuse my appearance I just going to lie down for a nap."

"That's perfect we're here right on time."

"Right on time for what? Hi, I'm Jamie Lauderdale my cousin seems to have misplaced her manners."

"Hi Jamie, I'm Evelyn Haggard."

Evelyn was an attractive strawberry blond with sparkling green eyes, about five foot six. Her scoop neck blouse showed her substantial breast atop an otherwise svelte figure.

"Sorry Jamie, we stopped down at the hotel bar for a little fortification and maybe we had a little too much fortification. Evelyn said she needed a drink first. See I told you he was attractive."

"No, you told me he had a big dick."

"Well for you that's the same thing."

"Fortification for what Mary Bass?"

"Fortification to come up here?"

"This really is a nice room Jamie. Is the bedroom this nice? Do you mind if I look," asked Evelyn and not waiting for an answer exited to the bedroom.

"Oh, yeah this is plenty big," Evelyn's voice came from the bedroom.

"I knew it would be. See I told you."

"How did you know my room number?"

"Cousin Jamie you know there are no secretes in Savannah."

"The Jacuzzi style tub is big enough for three."

"More fun," Said Mary Bass.

Jamie was unable to keep track in the middle of the three way conversation and he raised his voice saying, "Mary Bass what the hell is going on?"

"We're here to fuck, Cousin Jamie and you won't need any rubbers this time. Remember I told you at the funeral I had a friend that would do Helen's part. She even licks my pussy like Helen did but she likes sucking dick better."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.