Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Jamie pulled around back parked and entered through the door off the porch. He went to the bottom of the stairs and called for Sam.

"I'm coming just let me pull my panties up."

When Jamie looked up and saw Sam in the shadowed light coming down the stairs he just stood there slack jawed and stared. She was absolutely beautiful. She looked like she had when he first came to visit. He couldn't believe that was her. She was wearing a lime green shantung suit with a royal blue blouse tied at the neck. The skirt hit her about two inches above the knee. This was Sam's sacrifice to her age otherwise it would have been four inches.The jacket was tailored in such a way that it showed off her large breasts to advantage and flared over the hips making her waist seem even smaller. She was wearing bone three inch heels and matching gloves in soft suede cloth. There was no way Sam was wearing those matronly shoes with one inch heels. The gloves were the key to her agelessness.

"Sam you are absolutely stunning."

"Why of course I am. You don't think I'm making my first appearance in Savannah looking like some aged rag-a-muffin do you?"

"No."

"Well, I should hope not."

When Jamie offered the corsage she only smiled and said, "Carry it to the car for me. I'll put it on after we arrive."

As they were going out of the door Sam flipped a switch and the whole backyard lit up like it was noon.

"God, you could read the newspaper out here."

"Yeah, it's something Ellie bought from a salesman she met at NSO. He must have had a really big dick for this lash up."

"Sam don't talk that way about Aunt Ellie," Jamie sad with a tone of discuss.

"Now let's get one thing straight. Ellie was no saint. She was the kindest most forgiving person you will ever meet but kindness and forgiveness don't equal saintliness. Charlie Hutchinson made Ellie Lauderdale into a sexual dynamo and that didn't die just because he died."

"She never seemed that way to me."

"Well now she wouldn't would she. She was too busy being your momma to be your lover. Her bedroom was right below mine and I would hear her at night moaning and calling your name. In order for me to get any sleep I had to come into your room and we know how that turned out. The night I tore both of your clothes off in the downstairs hall I saw the look on her face when she was staring at that big dick of yours. I thought she might throw you on her bed right then.

"One day when you were out fucking the women from NSO we were talking in the kitchen over coffee and she told me about how you lost your underwear in the river and had to walk to the porch naked. The only thing she described about you walking up to that porch was your dick which she did that in loving detail. Her eyes glazed over when she mentioned it. Those weren't the looks of a momma but more like a horny woman. I had seen her look like that when she talked about Charlie's dick.

"The reason Ellie was so mad when she caught us was not because you were fucking, she knew about the drive of teen age boys, but because it wasn't her you were fucking. She had resisted her impulses because she was your aunt and here I was your aunt and getting all that dick. It just wasn't fair.

"If you had done the decent thing and called to say you were sorry she would have told you to come back the next year and since I would still have been in Europe there is no doubt in my mind she would have moved you into her bed. She was someone I loved with all my heart but a saint? No.

"Well look, we're here. Hand me my corsage."


When they were seated at their table every eye in the room was on them. At first the mummers were who is that beauty Jamie Lauderdale has the gall to bring into polite company? Did he bring her over from Atlanta? And him married too. Then the buzz of the older patrons became about how familiar she looked but they just couldn't place her.

"I'll have a martini, very dry with three olives please."

"And you sir?"

What the hell Jamie thought, "I'll have Beefeaters over ice with a twist please."

"Yes sir," the waiter said placing menus beside each of their places. "The special tonight is rack of baby lamb served with roasted potatoes and asparagus. I'll be right back with your drinks.

"Sam, how did you kn..."

"Not while we are dining Jamie. Don't they teach you any manners in that Yankee hellhole you're from? I'll answer anything you want to know once we leave. This is a lovely room don't you think? They have redone this hotel since I was last here. I heard that it was under new ownership and that it had smartly upgraded. Ah our drinks."

The waiter did not pester them to order but retreated to his other tables but always with an eye on them as professional waiters do.

"Now this is an excellent martini. Just dry enough. I think there must have been an open bottle of Dry Vermouth sitting next to the gin bottle," Sam said with an appreciative smile.

Before Jamie could answer there was the sound of a chair crashing to the floor and a woman's scream of "Sam Hawkins."

There was an immediate louder buzzing in the room as that woman came charging toward their table with others in her wake, that is if a sixty year old woman can be said to charge. "Sam how the hell are you? Gloria Finnie, UGA, do you remember?"

"Of course I remember Gloria how are you sweetie? Is Henry still with us?" the latter asked with solemn reverence.

"Yeah, he's at Hilton Head for an old farts golf tournament. He'll be back in a few days, worse luck," Gloria said with a cackle. "God you look fantastic. Europe seems to agree with you."

"It's the European men who agree with me," Sam said with a chuckle.

"Damn, maybe I better take the tour."

Jamie sat back and watched in amazement as men and woman paid homage to Sam. The consensus opinion seemed to be that she looked fantastic and that she should come to the country club soon so they could have a real talk. Apparently they have done a renovation there as well and there lots of new attractive men on the loose.

It must have taken an hour before they were able to order dinner and by that time Jamie had been treated to two more drinks by Sam's admirers.

"I guess they haven't forgotten me after all."

"It would seem not." After all the commotion they ate in relative silence other than a stray word or two. Sam commented on the wine saying, "This California Zinfandel is excellent." And Jamie praising the steak Diane.

When they had finished Jamie asked, "Would you like a liquor?"

"What I would like is to see your suite. Do you think they could bring a bottle of this lovely wine to the room?"

"Of course."

"When Jamie asked the waiter for the check he was told. "It's been taken care of."

"Really," he said as he looked around the room, "by whom?"

"The owner."

"They must have heard I was here?"

"Yes, they must have," Jamie said with a smile.


When they arrived at his suite the wine was opened and the sofa bed had been set up. While Sam used the facilities Jamie had stopped at the front desk and asked if they could have housekeeping set up the sofa bed as he might be having a guest staying over.

"I hope you don't think I'm going to sleep on that?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.