Georgia on My Mind
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

When Jamie entered Horace's office there was someone else there speaking with him. "Oh, excuse me I thought you were alone."

"No, that's all right Jamie. This is Daniel J. Boone, the estate specialist here at the firm. Estate law is a very tricky field because of the constantly changing Federal and State laws and regulations on the subject. I will still be representing the estate but Jim will be the man when technical device is required. I thought this would be a good chance for you to meet him so it wouldn't be a surprise if you heard from him about the estate."

Jim held out his hand and said, "Nice to meet you Mr. Lauderdale."

"And you Jim please call me Jamie."

"I'm sure you can understand why I go by my middle name. Being Daniel Boone led to many altercation when I was a Child."

"I can see how that would happen."

"I'll leave you two to it then. Nice meeting you Jamie."

"Jamie let's go in the conference room. That's where all of the asset inventory files are and there are quite a few. My plan is that I give you an overview of everything and answer any questions that I can and then after a break for lunch the people from Ross accounting will be here to get into the details. That's Charles R. Ross Accounting Services, Limited. They an old firm in Savannah and the one selected by your aunt. If I'm not mistaken they first became involved with your family when they were recommended to Charlie Hutchinson by your father. You won't need me for that session but I'll be available should you need me."

"That sounds reasonable Horace where do we start."

Jamie spent the remainder of the day in protracted discussions with the accountants going over the details of the convoluted structure of the Hutchinson Empire and it was just that. After a while he realized what a genius his father had been. The overall structure provided for tight control with a light hand and minimal taxes and maximum profits at every level. Jamie also realized that there was no way he could get a handle on all the machinations involved in just three to four hours and could foresee a number trips being called for just to understand the workings of what he had inherited. Charlie and Father, of course, understood it as they constructed it. Aunt Ellie had left everything in the hands of the lawyers, accountants and senior partners of Jameson-Lauderdale.


Jamie had a drink at the hotel bar trying to clear his head of the haze from the afternoon session.

"We meet again," came a lilting familiarity. Jamie rose to see Judy Owens standing before him.

"Hi Judy it's good to see you. Come sit with me and have a drink?"

"Thanks, I think I will."

When the bartender approach Judy said, "I'll have a vodka tonic Frank."

This was after all her town and there was no reason that she wouldn't know the name of the bartender but on the other hand did she stay here with her clients. Is that how she was so familiar with the staff? "What brings you to this part of town, you working?"

"God no. I told you I am retired. I own half of this joint and had to come down for a partners meeting. They were just here for the day from New York. It seems like we have a big spender from Philadelphia in our midst."

"Yeah right. That's wonderful. I have really enjoyed my stay. It's always nice to known the owner."

"Why do you think you get such good service? You think everyone is treated like that?" Judy say with a smile.

"I'm honored."

They made small talk and Jamie told Judy about the stresses of his day. She explained how she had gotten into the hotel business. Turns out clients in high places put her on to the group that had a plan to suck up better hotels that were on hard times financially. They got them at distress sale values, renovated them and got top dollar for rooms and amenities. They only had a few so far but the profit was enormous.

"We sold two of our best last year and the net profit was greater than our entire investment in all the properties. Now all the profit is pure gravy. All income and no outgo. It's like owning a printing press. That's what the meeting was about today. Giving the partners the breakdown and copies of the receipted deposits to their accounts and brochures on two properties under consideration for acquisition."

"Why was the meeting here? My guess would be New York."

"The partners are from all over. We don't have a headquarters nor a bloated staff sitting around waiting for Friday. We rotate the meeting among the active properties so the staff and management of the individual hotel feel they are a part of the whole thing. We contract everything we do and pull those companies in when we need them and cut them loose after a deal is finalized until the next time. That way we don't pay for under utilized talent year round. Each partner has an area of the business they oversee in accordance with their skill set."

"What area are you in charge of?"

"Hospitality services. Ain't it a kick in the head," Hahaha said Judy.

Jamie laughed along.

"Harry said he saw you a couple of days ago, if you're not doing anything tonight why don't you come by NSO everyone would like to see you and there are some very nice new people you can meet."

"Are you going to be there?"

"I can be."

"If you're there I'll come by for a while. Judy so you know I haven't forgotten about the candy but I have just been so busy I have hardly had time for anything and I'm not sure I can come by this trip but I'm going to be coming back often for a while at least so I'm hoping the invitation will still be open when I come back."

"Of course it will Jamie and I understand all the things you have to take care of and that there's only so much time but I'll see you tonight, right?"

"I'll be there


After Jamie had showered he called Sam. "How you doing?"

"I'm fine where have you been? I've been worried about you.

"I was just worn out and went to bed early last night because I had a bear of a day today. I'm going to stop by the NSO in a bit to say hello and I thought maybe we could go somewhere for dinner."

"You mean like a date? Will I get flowers? I have to tell you I don't put out on the first date."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.