Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Jamie didn't spend the night at the river house explaining to Sam that he had to meet with Horace the next morning and go to the clerk's office for Aunt Elli's estate. Instead of one of Ellie's cars he took a cab back to the hotel as he planned to get his birthday present the next day.

"Hi honey. How has your day been?"

"Better than yesterday. I think we may have these assholes ready to listen. How did things go at the funeral and the lawyer's office?"

"The funeral was fine. I had no idea anyone could have so many cousins of one degree or another. That were straight up cousins and once removed cousins and twice removed cousins, hell there may even have been thrice removed cousins. They were coming out of the woodwork but they were all very nice. The Lt. Governor spoke, a US Senator and two congressmen not to mention the mayor and of course the minister. There were enough flowers to fill Lincoln Financial Field. But that's not the real shocker."

"Shocker, what shocker. Are you all right?"

"Of course, I'm fine but aside from a number of individual bequests she left everything to me and named me as her executor."

"She what! You haven't seen her in almost thirty years you said. Why would she do that? What about her sister?"

"I really don't know. I was just as surprised as you are. After my Aunt Sam, I'm her closest living relative. In the will she stated that she didn't leave Sam anything because Sam had more than enough to take care of her. I saw Sam later and she is fine with it. I have a feeling that I will inherit from Sam as well. I didn't know it before but Aunt Ellie took care of me when I was first born until mother recovered some months later.

"I have to see the lawyer in the morning to sign some papers. Then we go before the Clerk of Court to be qualified as the executor of the estate. He can't see me in the afternoon because he has a hearing. I'll be spending most of the day tomorrow with the lawyer and accounts going over the inventory."

I better not tell Vickie about the car it would require too much explaining since I never told her about why I never returned to Savannah.

"That's kind of overwhelming Jamie. I'm happy for you but just remember all this time with the lawyer and accountants is not free. They are charging the time to the estate. So don't lollygag. Just a word to the wise. I've had clients who were upset that I billed them for the time they were telling me about their golf game. They don't understand that time is what I sell and it comes dear."

"Thanks Vickie and I'll try to heed your advice. I miss you and I'm sorry but I'm going to have to be here for a few more days but I will be in San Francisco as soon as I can."

"It's fine honey, I understand. I know how involved large estates can be. Just call me and let me know what's going on. I'm going to have to go I have work to do to get ready for tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."


"This will be a simple matter Jamie but it's required by the law. As a witness to the will I will attest to the authenticity of the document. Then the Clerk will verify that you are Jameson Edward Lauderdale and ask you simple questions and to swear to obey the laws of Georgia in administering the Estate of Ellie Jane Lauderdale Hutchinson. If there's anything you don't understand or question ask me. Then we'll have to stand around for a few minutes waiting for the papers for you to sign and the qualification documents. You get three of those free and each additional copy is four dollars. I'm going to ask for twenty-five extras. We will need them with all of the entities that have to be notified. Some will accept copies but then others require a Clerk signed document When we go back to the office I will get you to sign papers appointing me as the attorney for the estate which will authorize me to conduct the estate's business but not the estate's businesses. You can sign in blank a request to the IRS for an ID number for the estate. I know there's something I'm forgetting but Eleanor will remind me. Anyway this is the biggest step from a legal standpoint. In case I forgot to say it before we do appreciate the confidence you have placed in us in asking us to be the lawyers for the estate."

"You come highly recommended by both my aunts Horace. Now let's get this show on the road.

As they left the Clerk's office Jamie said, "I'm going to pick up my car. I'm anxious to see it."

"I have a little time would you like me to drive you."

"Remembering Vickie's admonishment Jamie opted for a cab."


When Jamie got to Henderson & Son, Auto Maintenance and Storage he went to the office where he handed them his identification and the envelope containing the title which Horace had given him.

"She's a real beauty Mr. Lauderdale. The interior is a little dated but even so it is the limousine model with the extra room in the back and the exterior is still the best looking sedan on the road." Mr. Henderson, the elder, was the one who had taken the car in and was the one who released it. It was a 1985 Aston Martin Lagonda. It was an off red in color looking as if it had some burnt orange in the mix to tone down the red or maybe it was a pink that had burnt orange added. "She's got a touch over sixty thousand miles but certainly easy miles. It has new Pirelli Tires. The only reason for the change was the originals wore from age alone, not use. This car if properly maintained can take another five hundred thousand miles. She's a pip Mr. Lauderdale I kind of hate to see it go."

Jamie thanked Mr. Henderson and slid in behind the wheel, turned the crank and listened to the purr. As he pulled forward he heard the voice of Mr. Henderson utter.

"Thank you Mr. Lauderdale if we can be of any further service just give us a call."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.