Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

When Jamie stepped into the darkness of the Next Street Over it took him a moment to adjust his vision to the point that he could make out the familiar surroundings. Little had changed. The fixtures had been spruced up but the bar was the same albeit with newer barstools. As he proceeded deeper into the room he was met once again by a gaggle of well-wisher cousins who treated him as if they had known him all his life.

Jamie felt welcomed just as he had that first summer only the women weren't offering to show him their snatches for a look at his peter. Maybe later if he got lucky.

He saw only one familiar face among the non-relative patrons, that of Edith Mathers with a Pink Lady firmly in hand. In mid-conversation she spotted him across the room and left the people she had been talking to without so much as a by your leave and made a beeline for Jamie. She hugged him tight to her being careful not to spill any of her drink. "Jamie we have missed you. How have you been? I'm so very sorry about Ellie she was one of my oldest friends. We spent many a night in here weeping over Ralph and Charlie but she talked the most about you. She was so proud of you. For a while there was a framed article about your selection as All Ivy third baseman on the wall by the bar for everyone to see. She brought in your cap and gown picture when you graduated from Penn. She never ceased talking about you and the wonderful life you were having."

Overwhelmed by the deluge of information Jamie could only say, "I'm good Edith and it's good seeing you looking so good. You've hardly changed."

"Oh foo, you're just being kind Jamie Lauderdale but if you want to be really kind drop by the house while you're in town."

"I might just do that Edith," Jamie said with a chuckle. She still looked pretty good, he thought.

"Jamie you should come by late afternoon or evening while you're here. Many of the old regulars are still around. We loss the Major and Otis and John Peterson and now Ellie but Judy Owens still comes around as does Alice Evans. She's a widow now. Husband was killed on one of his construction sites. Anne Smith swore that she would never marry and let a man get her money but she met a guy with more money than God so she's now hitched and living in Atlanta. Harry's still the night bartender. Zack offer to let him go on days where it's not so busy but he said he preferred nights. And of course there are some new regulars who I'm sure you would like. I better let you get back to your family but y'all come ya here."

"I'll do my best Edith. It was really good seeing you," Jamie said as Edith drifted to the bar for a fresh Pink Lady and then back to the group she had left.

"Ellie's death was hard on Edith they had known each other so long and enjoyed each other's company and having a drink," said Rose Rogers when Jamie turned back toward the bar.

"Everyone in Savannah seems to enjoy having a drink," Jamie responded.

"The first thing people in Savannah do after they determine what church you belong to and who you daddy is, is offer you a drink. Something in the water I guess."

"Aunt Ellie seemed to enjoy coming here. She would say she was going to a meeting. I guess she meant she was meeting like-minded people."

"Yes she was and some of the time there really was a meeting. She would call those of us who helped her with the charity business and we would meet here for our discussions and decisions. Not much business of any kind is transacted in Savannah that isn't over a drink. Doesn't mean people get drunk but they do drink."

"There is so much I have to learn about Aunt Ellie's businesses and other activities I don't know where to start. I didn't know she was so involved in charitable work."

"Ellie Hutchinson was one of the finest people in the State of Georgia. She helped her family and those in need and never sought recognition for it. She carried on Charlie's practice of paying his workers equal to any in the state in the peanut business and make no mistake in Georgia peanuts are big business. You see all those politicians there today. They knew the value of what she did.

"Almost everyone at the will reading today at one time or another found themselves in a bind and none were ever turned away by Ellie Hutchinson. Most like Henry had come to make a payment on their loan and hope that whoever she left the notes to would not call them. As you saw even in death your Aunt Ellie took care of them.

"If I can help you in any way call on me at anytime. The best advice I could give you is to stay close with Horace Waters. He has been a Godsend for Ellie to relieve some of the burden off her. Speaking of drinking my glass is empty and that's never a good thing. Hope to see you later Jamie and thank you for the drinks."

"Thank you for your offer Cousin Rose and don't be surprised if I take you up on it."

Jamie spent the next half hour getting to know many of his kin and reacquainting himself with others. At 12:40 he asked the bartender if he would call him a cab. He sought out Zack and offered several hundred dollars to cover the bill and tips. Zack told him not to worry about it that he would just include it as a separate item on the bill for the week of free drinks.

When Jamie saw the cab driver stick his head in the door Jamie put his nearly empty glass on the bar told everyone goodbye that he had an appointment he had to keep but to keep drinking and that he hoped to see them soon.


The knock on the door came exactly at one o'clock. When Jamie opened it a smiling Emily Johnson greeted him. She had changed from her funeral attire into a flared pale blue skirt and white blouse with small anchor designs of the same color blue. Her hair was up in a ponytail and all in all she was as pretty as a picture.

"I see you changed too," she said as she held Jamie tight. I was afraid I would be too casual."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.