Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Jamie when unpacking his suitcases saw the box aunt Ellie had given him for his birthday. He was so angry, embarrassed, and hurt at the sight of it that he threw it in the trashcan beside his desk.

When he had gotten over his initial anger with aunt Ellie he realized how foolish he had been and he looked for the box in the trashcan but it was empty. When he inquired of the maid about it she said she hadn't noticed any box but it could have been because she doesn't check the trash and besides they picked up that trash yesterday. With time Jamie's memory of the box faded and was forgotten.

With the resiliency of the young Jamie was his old self by the time school started. Helped in no small part by the frequent presence of Vickie. They continued to date throughout high school but when they went away to college they decided not to see each other until Christmas vacation not because they doubted their feelings for one another but because they needed to get acclimated and adjust to the rigors of doing college work.

It was over that Christmas vacation that they first had sex. They had driven to upstate New York to go skiing and the family whose lodge they were staying in had a death in the family and had to fly out to Houston. Instead of have a married couple their parent's age and another couple their age they were going to be alone for three nights.

They hadn't found out until they got to the cabin and received a call. After discussing it they decided to stay. "Why waste the opportunity this will be our only chance to ski until next Christmas," Jamie said and Vickie agreed.

"Why don't we get settled in and hit the slopes tomorrow bright and early. Why don't you take our stuff to our rooms while I rustle us up something to eat?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Jamie said as he lugged their gear to their rooms. After putting Vickie's bags on her bed he went to his room and put his things away. When he got to the bottom of his duffle he saw a half full box rubbers that he had forgotten were in there. It hadn't taken Jamie very long to acclimate to college life.

"How about opening a bottle of wine Jamie? Red for me," Vickie said as Jamie came back into the combination great room and kitchen."

"Sure thing."

The refrigerator was loaded in anticipation of six people for three days so there were many choices. Vickie decided to keep it simple and fixed a green salad and rib eye steaks.

While the steaks finished cooking Jamie lighted a fire.

As they ate they did as all young people of mating age do they talked about everything that had happened to them since they had last seen each other and they flirted shamelessly.

After they washed and dried the dishes Jamie opened another bottle of wine and they sat before the fire to continue working out their sexual frustrations. On their second glass Vickie turned her face to Jamie in anticipation and was not disappointed. As they kissed they fumbled with each other's body parts and clothes. This was the first time Jamie was able to squeeze Vickie's sizable breasts without resistance. Having gotten this far Jamie continued his quest and slid his hand inside her bra and sought out an already firm nipple. Vickie's only response was a small shrill of excitement and to immediately grasp Jamie's dick which caused his eyes to pop open in surprise. Once he had recovered he started unbuttoning Vickie's shirt and then released the hooks on her bra. As he removed them she melted into his body. She offered no resistance as he removed her slacks and panties. He lay her supine on the floor and observed her magnificent body as the flickering light from the fire played across its rounded features creating shifting shadows then gleaming expanses of offered flesh. Vickie had a perfect triangle of short curly blond pubic hair which turned orange in the fire's light. The sight of her full breasts, smooth belly, rounded hips and thighs and her long shapely legs was almost too much for Jamie. She looked so beautiful lying there; looking at her was like looking at the sun. After a moment your eyeballs would hurt and you had to look away to keep from being blinded by the beauty.

"Now you Jamie. Take off your clothes and let me see you."

Jamie quickly obliged and soon stood bare ass against the back drop of the fire. The changing light of the fire catching Jamie's dick as it did made his erect dick seem all the larger and Vickie drew a sudden breath of excitement when she saw it for the first time. "Oh, Jamie are they all that big?" The one's in my biology book don't seem that big."

"I think most are smaller but of course some are bigger," He said bucking so it waved up and down.

"Will you be able to get it in me? Will it hurt? This will be my first," she said taking a large swallow of wine as much for fortification as thirst.

"It may hurt a little at first but after that it's all pleasure," Jamie said by way of encouragement and fearful of losing this opportunity.

"Okay, I trust you. Why don't you get down here with me and let me feel it."

"Should I get some kind of protection?" Jamie said with a grimace afraid Vickie would think he had planned this.

"I've been on the pill since I was fourteen to keep my periods regular. Doctor says I will need it until I have children. So we are safe."

Jamie recalling his first time with Emily was very gentle with Vickie. She was very tight initially but as he worked his dick and she excreted more lube he was able to get the head in and he held her close and pushed hard and passed her hymen. "Oh, wow that hurt. Damn almighty. Will it be like that ever time? Of course not I've been reading about this since eighth grade. It's a onetime thing thank God or I don't think the race would survive. Oh, oh keep that up Jamie. That feels really good. I can understand why the girls at school speak so highly of it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.