Georgia on My Mind
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

They had hit a lucky day. There was hardly anyone at the DMV and Jamie had quickly gotten his learner's permit and he and Aunt Ellie were gone before the possible rush.

Jamie was reading his Driver's Manual and hadn't noticed where they were going but wherever it was it didn't take overly long before he realized they were parking in front of a very large house near one of the small parks spread throughout upscale residential Savannah.

"Where are we Aunt Ellie and who lives here?"

"Nobody lives here but it's my house. The caretaker called and said there were some pipes that needed to be fixed and I want to see what it's all about," she told Jamie as they went up the stairs and through the front door. The house was fully furnished as far as Jamie could see. Everything was covered in those dust covers you see in movies from the forties and fifties, usually in the second homes of the rich.

While she and the caretaker were in the kitchen Jamie wandered through the house. It was really big with large rooms and high ceilings and lots of chandeliers and bathrooms. From the upstairs landing Jamie could see a beautifully landscaped back yard with flowers of all kinds. The daffodils, tulips and azaleas had bloomed in the spring but everything else was bursting with color. He was in a bedroom when he heard her calling for him. She was standing at the bottom of the circular staircase smiling when he got to the landing and she was prettier than he could ever remember. She was like Laura from The Enchanted Cottage. In this house she is a different person in a different time.

After they left Jamie asked why she didn't live there since it was her house and it was such a pretty house.

"Don't you like the river house Jamie? I know it's not like yours in Philadelphia."

"No I love the river house and I like it better than my house in Philadelphia. I was just wondering."

"Jamie, that's where Charlie and I lived after we were married. He built that house for me and it holds too many memories for me to live there alone again."

"I'd live there with you," Jamie said.

Ellie chuckled and hugged him saying, "I know you would honey and I'd like that very much but I'm afraid your momma and daddy might have something to say about that besides I think the river house is more your style."

"I guess you're right," Jamie said thinking not only of the fun the river presented but his times in the nearby tree houses, the woods, the orchard and the barn to name only a few and where would he and Emily and Mary Bass and Helen go that was secluded. "How come you to move?"

"You 'sho nuf' sound like you are from Georgia talking like that. But to answer your question the river house was momma and papa's house that we were all raised in. Papa thought that it was a better place to raise children than in the city and I think he was right. I have always regretted that Charlie and I didn't have children who could be enjoying the river house like I hope you are. After momma died papa was never the same and needed someone to take care of him. By that time Sam was married and she couldn't do it even if she could do it; so it was pretty much up to me. I never regretted it for a minute. I loved papa and it came at a time when I needed my mind on something other than my troubles. I was drinking hard and not fit for polite society at the time just trying to be able to sleep nights after Charlie died. Papa wasn't going to move so I moved back to my childhood home and my childhood room and I'm glad of it."

"Why didn't you and Charlie have any children Aunt Ellie?

"We were enjoying each other too much and didn't need anyone else in our lives and we always thought there was plenty of time for children later. It just shows how wrong you can be," she said with a catch in her throat.

"I've always wondered why mom and dad only had me. All my friends have brothers and sisters."

Ellie new it wasn't her place to tell Jamie about his birth and how the doctors had scared his momma so she passed it off by saying, "Having brothers and sisters is not always what it's cracked up to be."

"I guess. Who is that stature of in the park. I saw it from the upstairs window."

"That's the patron saint of Savannah Jamie."

"The who?"

"That's R. D. Arnold. He was the mayor of Savannah during the War of Northern Aggression. Near the end of Sherman's scorched earth march to the sea General John W. Geary commanded a Union Army at the gates to Savannah, as it were, ready to commence bombing of the city. Mayor Arnold rode out to meet with General Geary and surrendered the city to Geary for Geary's promise that he would protect the citizens and their property. For the most part General Geary was as good as his word and the city was spared. Aside from sundry food stores and twenty-five thousand bales of cotton the city and its property were saved from the fate of other Georgia cities and towns along the route of march.

"For years Arnold and the citizens of Savannah came under harsh criticism for not resisting the invaders and taking pride in the destruction of their city. It wasn't until late in this century that a grateful citizenry finally put up that stature in Arnold's honor."

"Wow so Savannah would be a lot different if the city had been burned back then."

"Not only would the architecture be different but the people would have a different outlook because of how the city looks. The architecture of a city affects not only how it looks but how the people feel about it and how they act toward each other."

"Boy that's something. Well, when granddaddy died you just owned the river house?"

"Not exactly Jamie. Papa knew I loved it there and he didn't want to see me have to move back to town so in his will he left the house to me and gave your dad and Sam the amount of money he figured their shares were worth. Other than the house and its furnishings everything was divided equally. Your dad takes care of the bank, the peanut company for me and Sam's and my investments. A good thing too because Sam the way she has no concept of money would have gone through her money by now and as it is he has made us both, let's just say well to do."

"The rooms you have now were those your rooms when you were a kid?"

"No that was momma and papa's bedroom where I am now and the den was papa's home office and the sitting room off my bedroom was momma's ladies' parlor. It's where she would receive female friends and guests unless there were going to be too many and then she would use the main parlor. And if there were male guests either alone or accompanying the women they would always be received in the main parlor. It's more convenient for me downstairs. I'm right near the kitchen and the back porch if I want to have my coffee outside in the mornings and watch the sun coming up across the river. I can see the steam coming off the water and know it's going to be a hot day. In the late fall and early winter I can see the ducks coming through this part of the flyway coming south and later in the year see them heading north again."

"Do the ducks ever land here?"

"Ducks don't like moving water Jamie they prefer lakes and we have Lake Meyer and the huge Lake Hartwell behind the dam. Sometimes bad weather will force them down but otherwise, it's lakes and large ponds or the wetlands portions of rivers."

"Don't you get lonesome Aunt Ellie?"

"Well no not really. Now that Sam has moved in and you visit every summer I am doing just fine Jamie."

"What about a husband? Don't you ever think about having one?"

"Jamie, I think about a husband every day of my life and that husband is Charlie Hutchinson and there isn't any other husband for me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the closeness of a man every now and then but that's not the same thing as a husband. No as far as husbands go I'm doing just fine thank you."

By this time Aunt Ellie was parking in front of a building that Jamie didn't know. "This is the Next Street Over come on in Jamie I want you to meet some friends."

It was dark inside and Jamie couldn't see a thing but he could hear people calling out Aunt Ellie's name in greeting with one male voice saying "You're getting them pretty young these days aren't you Ellie or is the circus in town?" to general laughter.

"Afternoon Major it's good to see you still standing," Ellie replied with a twinkle in her eye giving as good as she got. I want you all to meet my nephew, Jamie, who you have already heard so much about. First Jamie the most important man in the place Harry Johnston our bartender speaking of which Harry how about a little taste and a Coke or would you rather have sweet tea Jamie?"

"Coke please," Jamie said having finally adjusted eyes to the light condition, "It's nice to meet you Mr. Johnston." Christ, Jamie thought they even serve sweet tea at the bars.

"Harry will do just fine Jamie," he said putting an opened bottle of Coke on the counter. "Would you like a glass?"

"No I prefer the bottle."

"Jamie this is Edith Matters, and John Peterson and Major Henderson and Judy Owens and Anne Smith and Otis Anderson and Alice Evans. Everyone, this is Jamie." There was general nodding of recognition of the introductions except for hugs by Alice Evans and Anne Smith under the watchful eye of Aunt Ellie. Even so they hugged as if it were a full contact sport with their nether regions against his dick causing it to awaken. "This is just the early shift Jamie. Others will be coming in throughout the afternoon and evening."

Theirs was an eclectic group of all sexes, ages, sizes and occupations with many present everyday and others like Ellie a sometime visitor.

Major Henderson was 53 and retired Army. He spent his days and some nights drinking with his friends. He did or did not have a rich wife depending on how deep in his cups he was. He was a hale fellow well met with a storehouse of war stories.

Edith Matters was an attractive widow about Ellie's age and disposition. They had known each other since childhood. Edith had introduced Ellie to Next Street Over after Charlie's death. While an attractive woman like Edith would have no shortage of suitors she preferred the gentlemanly males who came into Next Street Over. She drank Pink Lady's most of the time but sometimes switched to Beefeaters on the rocks with a twist when she was especially horny.

Harry Johnston was single and in his early thirties and not much was known of him prior to becoming a daytime bartender at NSO as many of the patrons referred to it. As the saying goes Harry got more ass than a toilet seat. Most of the women who hung out at NSO at one time or another were looking to get laid except for Ellie Hutchinson who had no objections to the dalliances of others but it was not generally her style.

Anne Smith was a pretty divorcee' in her late twenties who had received a handsome settlement and alimony when she caught her husband with a young boy and it would have been unseemly to ruin the future of one of the brightest young politicians in East Georgia. The good ole boys weren't much into young boys. Young girls they might cotton to but young boys were too far of a reach, besides his daddy was rich and she preferred the money to revenge and Junior never was very good in bed.

Judy Owens was a fille de joie in her early thirties. She had a pretty face and a body to die for. She was high end by appointment only and she didn't take many appointments or need to at her prices so she had lots of time. She was always good company when at NSO but there was an unexplained sadness about her.

Otis Anderson was one of the many lawyers who stopped by NSO from time to time. Otis' criminal defense practice left him plenty of time for his friends and like many from Savannah he enjoyed a drink and a little gossip. Otis was the Luella Parsons of the group. If there was anything you wanted to know about anyone in Savannah Otis was your man.

Alice Evans in her early thirties was married to a successful workaholic contractor husband. Alice with way too much time on her hands drank too much and fucked around and had her eye on Jamie since he had come through the door. He looked like a good young fuck if she could only get around Ellie.

John Peterson in his late forties played cocktail piano around town and otherwise spent his time at NSO. In addition to the house his parents had left a trust fund that while not munificent was sufficient that John need not ever work to provide for his needs and most of his wants. He played piano because he enjoyed it and for the opportunity to meet new people. He had never been married nor did he intend to be but as everyone knows piano players never have a problem getting laid.

Next Street Over was a neighborhood bar with a broader patronage. It was a southern Cheers where everybody knew your name. Many of its customers lived close enough to walk to the bar and stumble home. Of those present on this day John Peterson lived two blocks away in the house left to him by his parents. Judy Owens was a block away in a beautiful old townhouse that she had purchased for cash. There was always a question among the regulars as to whose cash it was but nonetheless as Otis reported the deed was in Judy's name. Anne Smith as part of her settlement had received a mini mansion free and clear three blocks away. And last but not least Edith Matters lived a convenient one block away in the house she had occupied with her late husband, Ralph.

"Another scotch Harry," said John Peterson as he placed his empty glass on the bar. "Jamie I believe Ellie said that you have been to Savannah before?"

"Yes sir. Actually this is my fourth summer."

"Damn I didn't realize you had been here that often. Well that should have given you plenty of time to compare the young girls of Savannah with those of Philadelphia."

"Yes sir and they compare very favorably. I don't know if the difference between the warm and the cold weather has an affect but the Savannah girls seem to me to be softer and easier to get to know."

"In the biblical sense I'm sure. It's been nice talking with you Jamie and I hope to see you again," John said as he picked up his fresh drink and went back to doing what he did best, mingling.

When Harry wasn't fixing drinks he and Jamie talked and Harry introduced the two waitresses on duty. Aggie, a little rough around the edges, was in her mid-forties with a few extra pounds many of them in her breasts with bobbed light brown hair, dark brown eyes and a nice face. The other one, Sherrill, looked to be Jamie's age but that couldn't be true for her to work in a bar. She had periwinkle blue eyes and wore her blond hair in a ponytail without bangs, a nice body and pretty face.

"Hit me again Harry. Well Jamie," Alice Evans said rubbing his thigh, "has Harry been bringing you up to date on all the reprobates that come through these doors present company included?"

"No ma'am we've been talking about Savannah and Georgia football."

"Ma'am, I'm not old enough for ma'am quite yet specially not from someone so handsome and inviting looking." Absent mindedly, but dangerously for Jamie, she continued to rub his thigh getting ever closer to his dick which was paying rapt attention at this point.

"Yes uh ... Mizz Evans wouldn't be any better would it?"

"Afraid not Jamie just plain Alice will do nicely."

"OK Alice it is then.

"Do you drive Jamie?"

"Not yet but hopefully on August first I will."

Even though she could probably get away with it with Jamie because of his age Alice had enough sense that she didn't drive around with any of her men in her car nor did she ride in theirs. "Here is my card Jamie when you can drive call me and we can maybe think of something to do together," Alice said as she patted Jamie's dick smiled and moved down the bar to get her drink.

"Another please, Harry. I'm Judy Owens if you don't remember Jamie. Ellie has told me so much about you I almost feel I know you. I understand you are planning on going to Penn. That's an outstanding school."

"Are you familiar with it?"

"Yes, I attended Bryn Mawr and used to date boys from Penn all the time." It was one of those boys that was the cause of Judy being in her present line of work.

"That's where my mom went that's in Lower Marion, right?"

"Yes, about ten miles outside Philadelphia. It's a small world Jamie."

"My mom is Lilly Lauderdale and she's some kind mover and shaker of the Alumnae you may have met her."

"I don't think so Jamie I don't get back very often."

"Well if you do you can tell you know me."

"I'll do that Jamie. Thanks Harry just keep the tab running, I have a feeling this is going to be a bumpy night. Nice talking with you Jamie," Judy said as she drank deeply from her drink and moved back among the group dabbing the corner one eye with a Kleenex.

Otis Anderson came up just as Judy was leaving. "Another old fashion Harry. How are you Jamie?"

"I'm fine thank you sir. Judy was just over here and she is a really pretty woman. I didn't see a ring I can't believe she isn't married."

"She was in love with a boy up in Philadelphia and they planned to marry but he dumped her for someone with social standing and whose family had money. Judy couldn't compete with that she was at Bryn Mawr on scholarship from Macon, Georgia. It broke her heart. I'm not sure it's not still broken. She doesn't seem to like men very much but she is fast friends with your aunt."

"If she's not married how does she spend her time here and not work?"

"Planning on paying her a visit Jamie? That might be a few years off. She's a fille de joie Jamie."

"A what?"

"A hooker and quite a good one so I've heard, and a high class very exclusive and expensive one but a hooker nonetheless. She travels around the world with the men who can afford her services and she has them waiting on what suits her fancy."

"Damn and you say she and my Aunt Ellie are good friends?"

"They sure are. Thanks Harry. Good talking with you Jamie," Otis said as he went to join the Major on his latest campaign. Overhearing the major reminded Jamie of a scene from one of his favorite movies, "Four Feathers, of the young boy in hiding listening to the stories of his grandfather and his retired military friends reliving their battles in the Crimean War.

"Damn that's hard to believe Harry."

"What's hard to believe Jamie?"

"That Judy is a hooker."

"Yeah but she's mighty special."

"What's mighty special guys,?" asked Anne smith as she came for a refill.

"Nothing special," answered Harry, "The same Anne?"

"You know I don't switch Harry. Have they been keeping you busy over here Jamie?" Anne asked placing her hand lightly on his thigh reawakening the sleeping giant that was Jamie's sexual drive. Anne had felt the stir of Jamie's dick occasioned by her hand and smiling began rubbing the inside Jamie's thigh while nonchalantly looking over her shoulder to see if Ellie was watching. "Do you drive Jamie?"

That seemed a popular question today. "No Mizz Smith not until August first." He had stopped using the longer more accurate explanation.

"Please just call me Anne. Well Jamie I'm going to give you my number," she said as she put her hand and number deep into his pocket and while there grabbed a handful of dick, "and you call me and I'll meet you and we can work it out from there." Anne removed her hand patted Jamie's dick and said, "That's a really nice one Jamie. Thanks Harry I'll be back later," and she was gone.

No sooner had Jamie taken a swallow of his third Coke than Edith Matters came by for a refill. "Again Harry if you please. How are you Jamie?"

"I just fine ma'am."

"Edith will do Jamie..." before she could say more she saw the erection that Anne Smith had left, and Jamie was trying to hide, pressing against his shorts. "Oh my, that is really something," she said unable to resist the temptation to touch it so she just grabbed it and gave it a quick two strokes.

Jamie had a hard time (no pun intended) getting any words to come out and could only muster a weak, "Thank you."

"Ellie told me you don't drive yet so here's my number. You call me, best time is in the morning, and I'll come pick you up anywhere. You can tell Ellie you're going to the movie or something. Let me get my drink and go before I'm on the floor on my knees with your dick in my mouth."

"Whoa man this is really something," Jamie said.

"What was that Jamie?"

"Oh nothing, Harry."

"Actually it is quite something Jamie. The women in here are really nice people. There are a few who are sex driven and they see you as new meat. You are a nice handsome boy tall and nicely built and they want to try some. There is nothing wrong with it it's just being human. Women on the street would react to you the same way except you don't do those things in that sort of public situations but it's OK to be your real self in a bar for some reason. Alcohol is the excuse for otherwise bad behavior but that's the way it is and it's harmless enough. Remember bartenders hear and see everything and say nothing Jamie."

"There's something I've wanted to ask. Why is it I see cokes everywhere and nothing else it seems?"

"Georgia is the home of Coke and everyone in Georgia drinks either Coke or whiskey and most drink both and some drink both together.

Edith finally got Ellie alone and asked "Did you go by the house?"

"Yes I did. Why?"

"I thought you might have you're a little early coming in. I know you don't come in everyday like most of us but when you do it's usually a little later. I'm sure Charlie's presence is strong today Ellie I know the feeling. Sometimes I sense Ralph so much I think I can actually touch him and bless me Ellie it is as if he were real.

"It is strong today Edith I so want to just touch him and hold him," Ellie said as a tear started to form. I think I need to go Edith I don't want to be crying in my beer. Goodnight Edith let me gather Jamie and get on down the road.

When Ellie returned from the ladies room she had regained her composure and knew it was time to go home.

Time continued pretty much the same for Jamie until Aunt Ellie came over and said it was time to go. As they left they both waved goodbyes until they were through the door.

"Jamie you get in on the driver's side," Aunt Ellie said as she enter the passenger door. "Here are the keys and your first drive in town with your learner's permit. If this works out maybe we can do it again if you'd like."

Jamie was beside himself. Never did he think he would be allowed to drive in town so soon.

"OK Jamie you have to turn it on before we can go," Aunt Ellie said smiling and patting him on the leg.

Jamie got them started and pulled away from the curb without any difficulty and got another pat from Aunt Ellie. Everything was going fine until Aunt Ellie told him to make a left turn and laid her hand on his thigh and left it. She wasn't rubbing just letting it rest there but this was creating heat in Jamie's balls that built up. Two more turns and two squeezes of his thigh led to Jamie's semi hard on just inches from Aunt Ellie's hand. Jamie thinking about how close his dick was to her hand wasn't helping things. He tried thinking of something else to take his mind off of it without success. Then he tried conversation. "I really liked all the people I met today Aunt Ellie."

"Yes they are good people to have a drink with a very mixed group. Some I have known most of my life others I hardly know at all other than seeing them there."

This was not helpful as his dick was now fully loaded and a bump in the road could bounce Aunt Ellie's hand onto his dick thought Jamie. He needn't have worried about a bump in the road. At least they were out of town and away from the exposing glare of the street lights. His erection was now hidden in the shadow of darkness.

Things had been going so smoothly and they were now out of town that Ellie relaxed and the tenseness left her body. As the buildings and trees whipped by Charlie once again became such a presence for her that she rubbed his leg and was not surprised that he had a hard on. Oh how she loved the feeling of his dick in her hand and in other places as well and she began slowly stroking his marvelous dick.

God, how drunk is she Jamie wondered. He soon found out when she called him Charlie or was it a sign of drunkenness or was it just wishful thinking on her part her mind playing tricks on her. He was sure at that moment she had no idea that it was Jamie sitting next to her. All the explanations in the world concerning why it was happening didn't help Jamie who was becoming weak kneed over her handling his dick and the right front wheel drifted off the road and hit a bump on the shoulder. It wasn't much of a jolt and Jamie easily got the wheel back on the pavement but it was enough to bring Aunt Ellie out of her revere and when she saw Jamie and her hand with his dick in it she had a vacant look in her eyes and just sat there as if frozen.

Finally Aunt Ellie was back with us and she looked at Jamie and said, "Oh Jamie I'm sorry I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. You look like it is hurting Is it hurting?"

Since she had stopped it was hurting like he imagined blue balls hurt and he told her, "Yes it is it's really hurting now."

"I'm so sorry. I'll do something to relieve it," and Aunt Ellie had that vacant look again. After what seemed like an eternity but was in actuality only a minute and a half Aunt Ellie said, "Pull over in the first secluded spot you see."

Fortunately it wasn't long before Jamie pulled behind a very large tree. "Is this OK?" he asked.

"This will be fine. Jamie get in the back seat and take you shorts and underwear off."

"Do what? Take off my clothes?"

"Don't argue Jamie I'm going to help you so just do it," said Aunt Ellie as if she were speaking to a five year old.

Jamie followed directions and was sitting waiting.

"Get up on your knees in the seat Jamie." Aunt Ellie got out of the car and was bent over fumbling with something before she got in the back seat. Without a word she bent and took Jamie's erect dick in her mouth and took him for a short ride. She removed her mouth and asked, "Does that help?"

"Oh yes a lot. Could I have some more please?"

"That was to get you leveled out now let's get to work," Aunt Ellie said as she took hold of Jamie's dick and expertly started a rhythmic stroking that didn't take very long before Jamie could feel the beginning of an orgasm. Aunt Ellie also felt it and varied her stroke down a notch which put a temporary hold on Jamie's cum. Ellie knew she should just finish but she loved the feel of Jamie's dick, so much like Charlie's, and wanted to make it last a little longer. This was a dick she shouldn't be holding at all but it was her fault he got this way and it was up to her to help him fix it. Aunt Ellie was under the impression that Jamie was a young man without experience in matters of sex. She could already feel both her shorts and the seat soaked with her juices. She'd just tell the clean up guy at the car wash that she had transported some fish that leaked because she knew there would be an odor when it dried.

This was without a doubt the best hand job he had ever had. He was sure the fact that it was Aunt Ellie doing it made a huge difference. He had never really thought about it before but now he really wanted to feel her body. She was keeping him right on the edge and his nervous energy build up was causing his body to jump inside his skin. If he didn't cum soon he was going to scream.

He couldn't stand it anymore and he put his hand over hers and increased the tempo. Aunt Ellie understood and picked it up. He moved his hand and left it to her and uncontrollably when he was near Jamie pulled her to him and kissed her hard which she accepted whole heartedly sliding her tongue as deep into him as she could manage. Jamie was no longer kissing Aunt Ellie they were kissing as one. Jamie sucked on her tongue visualizing it as her clit and hoping to make her cum. Aunt Ellie could feel Jamie's cum getting ready to run and she quickened her pace and removed her panties from her pocket to catch his load and wipe his dick. When he was finished and she had squeezed his last Aunt Ellie bent and once again took his dick in her mouth and made sure he was done and that she had gotten of it all off his shaft.

"I'll drive the rest of the way Jamie. I'm sure your knees must be a little weak and you can get your strength back just sitting." They drove in near silence except for Aunt Ellis' assessments of her culpability for Jamie's perceived blue balls. Jamie tried to deflect her feelings of guilt without success until Aunt Ellie exclaimed, "Home at last," as she pulled onto the gravel drive and parked next to the house.

As they approached the porch Aunt Ellie said, "I could do with a bite to eat how about you Jamie?"

"I sure could. We haven't had anything since breakfast except for Cokes and sour mash.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.