Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Lilly was beside herself when Jamie got out of the car. He seemed to come back darker every year and his hair lighter. He was positively manly for fifteen. She immediately began planning his visits to Philadelphia relatives and shopping trips to New York and lunch at the club. She planned for him to meet some nice girls this year which she hoped would make him want to stay home next summer regardless of what Jed wanted.

Lilly could have saved herself the aggravation of all the social planning she engaged in to try attract Jamie's interest in things Philadelphia. His experiences in Savannah had made him a little to forward for polite company when it came to the opposite sex. None of the girls his mother set him up with offered to show him their pussy for a peek at his "peter." Had they, it's always possible Jamie may have stayed in Philadelphia that next summer. At just fifteen Jamie had no idea how to court a girl which was required in Philadelphia. In Savannah all he had to do was show them his dick; a little more actually but that was the important part.

At school Steve and Jake couldn't resist the tales of Jamie's adventures in Georgia especially those involving Sam. At their ages they still had an Oedipus complex where older women were concerned. They could not get enough of Mary Bass' tits and the blowjobs of Emily. Helen was just a good ole fuck of which they knew little or nothing.

Steve's news about the summer was that he had gotten a blowjob from his cousin Frannie whom he had known forever. Their families had rented a huge house at the Jersey Shore. Steve had gotten a little too much sun the first two days and Frannie had slightly sprained her ankle so they were left behind when the rest of the family were driving down to a private beach for the use of which they had the owner's permission.

Steve and Frannie were in the great room talking and pretending to watch TV while eyeing each other. They were arranged on the couch with Frannie laying with her head and shoulders on the arm rest. Steve was sitting next to her with his back against the couch back and one of her legs behind him and the one with the sprained ankle across his lap. At this particular time he was rubbing her ankle and leg and she was moving that leg so it rubbed against Steve's dick. Her ministrations were having the expected effect of Steve getting an erection. He tried to run his fingers up under her shorts to touch her pussy but she took his hand away. "you may touch my tits if you want." He wanted and awkwardly tried to hold one of her B cups. "What have we here?" she said as she took hold of Steve's erection almost bringing him to tears. After stroking it maybe twice Frannie unhooked the waist band and unzipped his shorts and worked his erect dick into the open. "That's a nice one Steve," she said as she stroked it.

Steve wondered how Frannie would know if it was a nice one or not but immediately discarded the inquiry to play attention to her tits and his dick. He was sure she would finish the hand job and was grateful and slipped a hand under her tee shirt and on to a braless tit without objection but instead with a gasp of pleasure from Frannie. After a moment Frannie took his hand away and before Steve realized what had happened Frannie was laying on the couch with her head in his lay and his dick in her mouth presenting her tits for easy access.

Steve had heard from the older guys say that if you thought of something else you could hold off your orgasm. He tried the Phillies, the periodic table and the Eagles' new quarterback all to no avail. He quickly popped a nut in her mouth anyway. Rather than pissing her off for not telling her was he about to cum it set her into a frenzy of sucking and taking more and more of his dick into her mouth until finally there was nothing left of him.

"There, how was that?" Frannie asked smiling up at Steve.

"Great. I've never had anything so good," he said bending to kiss her.

Frannie held up her hand and pointing to her braces said, "I don't think we better we might get locked together," referring to the fact that Steve also had braces but you can kiss my tits if you want.

Steve was able to get two more blowjobs before they all returned home and he was in love.

Jamie and Jake were congratulating Steve and telling him how good he had done and that Frannie sounded like a really great girl. Actually any girl who would give you a blowjob was great.

Jake who had saved his news to last was bubbling with excitement about his story. "You guys will never guess what happened to me. I went with my parents to Atlantic City for four days so my dad could gamble and my mother likes to go to play bingo. I don't usually go with them but I went this time because there was no one to take care of me while they were gone. Ellen's sister in Wisconsin was sick and Ellen had to go to be with her. We stayed at Ballys where they usually stay and play. Since minors aren't allowed in the casino areas I went to the beach or the pool most days or walked around to see the sites.

"The first day we got there late so we just went to our rooms and cleaned up and went to dinner. Afterwards mother and I returned to the suite and watched television and then to bed while dad went to the casino to try his luck. I found out the next morning that he had won a bundle at the baccarat table. He was waving around what looked like bundles of money and he gave a pile to my mother and a pile to me and told us to buy ourselves something nice. Then he said he would meet us for breakfast that he was going down to the casino and put most of the money in his casino account for safe keeping.

"After breakfast mother and dad were going for a walk down to the beach and asked if I wanted to go with but I said no I was going down Atlantic and see what was what and that if I didn't see them back in the room later I'd see them at dinner. Dad believes that no matter what the family should have dinner together every night they were together.

"After not finding much of interest I went back to the hotel and changed into my bathing suit and went down to the pool to catch some rays. It was a large odd shaped pool with lots lounges and chairs set up around it and a large covered bar area with stools. I went to the bar and got a large Sprite with a half lime to look cool and looked around the pool. There were about ten or fifteen women of all ages and degrees of brownness. I was surprised that there were no little kids running around but it was the middle of the week even if it was summer. After I had been laying on my lounge watching the women removing their bras, so they wouldn't have a tan line, for about ten minutes a beautiful blond came over and lay on the lounge next to mine."

"'Would you put this sun screen on my balk please?' she asked."

"I looked around to see who she was talking to and not seeing anyone said, 'I'm sorry are you speaking to me?' Not having heard her clearly."

"'Sun screen, ' she said holding up a bottle. 'Would you rub it on my back?'"

"I almost shit. Here was this beautiful babe with big tits and a nice ass asking me to rub some on her back I couldn't believe it. Sure I would, I mean I will, I mean OK where?"

"'All over the back of me, ' she said handing me the bottle as she rolled over onto her stomach. 'I'm Val by the way.'"

"Just looking at her gave me a hard on. I thought I might just cum in my suit. She loosened her bra and I could clearly see most of a tit. The bottom of her bikini left most of her ass out. I had never seen anything like it but I was staring at one beautiful pair of cheeks."

"I'm Jake nice to meet you Val where would you like me to start?"

"'Let's start at the top you can do my bottom later.'"

"And I almost came right then and there 'do her later'. I started just above the suit bottom and worked the lotion in proceeding slowly until she was covered to her neck. 'Do you want me to do the sides'? I asked when I had finished."

"'Yes the sides too I don't want them burning.'"

"Them, 'Oh my God I thought', them. So I poured some lotion into my hands and started just above her bikini bottom and worked my way up with my fingers frequently sliding under her prone body. 'Val you either need to slide over so I can sit or I have to straddle you on the lounge to get any higher.'"

"'Straddle is fine, ' she said."

"I got on the lounge and supported my weight on my knees and lower legs with my now totally erect dick just above Val's luscious ass. With my dick levitating just above her ass I began my run up the sides of her body. When my hands got opposite her tits and touching the sides my fingers slipped under her so I touched a goodly portion of her tits. 'Does that feel good Jake?' Val asked causing me to stop. I'd been caught. 'Don't stop Jake it feels good to me too. Have you got any money Jake and I don't mean fifty dollars.'"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.