Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Finally Jamie's newness had worn off and he and Emily were able to get time to themselves. Looking to see that it was safe Jamie leaned and kissed her. "I have missed that," Emily said. "It has been driving me crazy not to be alone with you before this."

"Me too. You have had so many Baptist trips and meetings I was beginning to think that we might not get any time together," Jamie said as they run to the tree house.

"Mama makes me go. She says that it is good for me to have something to do during the summer. I also think it is because my oldest sister is so wild and she didn't attend the summers when she was my age," Emily said.

Emily was the first up the latter and Jamie looking up as they ascended could see the dark hair through her pale pink panties which were caught up in and outlining her camel toe. As he looked up his dick had that feeling of an oncoming erection and he could feel his shorts begin to push out. When he climbed into the tree house he was hard without any contact between them. The anticipation had him so ready he was afraid that he would cum if Emily did nothing more than touch him. He could see from the braless outline of her tee shirt that her tits were bigger this year.

Emily watched as he came through the trap door opening and smiled when she saw his hard on. "What do you think you are going to do with that?" Emily said gesturing toward his dick.

"I hope you might have an idea. I'm so horny for you that I 'm afraid I might cum just standing here looking at you," Jamie said.

"Well let me give you something to look at," she said pulling her tee shirt over her hear and tossing it aside."How do you like them," Emily asked as she removed her panties and lay on the blanket.

"Oh, I really like them. They are bigger than before and look so suckable. You look somehow different. A good different though."

Emily knew that her body had taken on a more mature appearance as she approached sixteen. Her tits were much larger, her hips and stomach had rounded. Her sharp angles were gone and she was soft all over. Her sister said she was physically a woman.

"Get those clothes off and get over here if we are going to take care of your problem."

Jamie quickly stripped palmed one of the rubbers and eased down on the blanket next to Emily. He didn't want to embrace her until he had calmed down some so they tried talking about things not involving sex and looked and felt silly doing it because they couldn't keep their eyes off one another. Finally Emily could stand it no longer and hugged Jamie and kissed him deeply; a kiss he returned. Then they both immediately went for the obvious Jamie for these new tits and Emily to hold his large dick. She didn't stroke too much or firmly so as not to get him close to orgasm so early that is until Jamie started sucking her tits and rubbing her pussy. Then all bets were off. As he got her hotter she responsively firmed her grip and increased her strokes.

"God Jamie your dick feels so good. I want you in me."

Jamie held up the rubber and said, "You want to put this on me or should I."

"Let me I want to feel it going down your dick. Lay down while I get it open so I can put it on you." Jamie remembered Helen Upshaw putting the rubber on at the barn and how good that was to feel her hands slowly rolling the rubber down. "There that's it," Emily said wrapping her hand around his dick to feel it with a rubber on it. She liked the feeling as she stroked.

"You better stop that or you may just have to take it off again, full."

Emily rolled onto her back and spread her legs inviting his entry. Jamie told Emily he needed her to get it started which she gladly did. As the heard slipped in, Emily had an intake of breath and almost passed out not from her already partially torn hymen breaking but the sudden rush of pleasure from Jamie's entry. But she was alert and joined with Jamie's motion to increase his piston like movements which caused Jamie to explode with sound and cum but not to stop his movements. It wasn't long before Emily was moaning and wriggling under his thrusts and soon being hit by multiple orgasms causing her screams and digging her nails into Jamie's flesh with the pain causing Jamie to cum again. They collapsed in a pile of moaning withering flesh.

As weak as he was Jamie was able to meet the call when Emily wanted to go again. He was assisted by Emily's expert mouth getting his dick fully engorged for their second fantastic voyage.

On the walk home Jamie discarded the empty containers. No evidence for Aunt Ellie or Sam to find this time. When he and Emily reached where they separated to go to their respective houses they kissed and Emily held and rubbed his dick easily bringing Jamie to erection. "That's no fair but don't stop," Jamie said when they finally broke the kiss.

"Want to jump in the bushes and finish this off," Emily asked with a laugh?

"As much as I'd like to I think this might be a little too public."

As they went their separate ways Jamie thought maybe he should start carrying more rubbers.


The three of them went fishing the following week on the river and caught a mess of crappie. Aunt Ellie was the best fisherman but Jamie could hold his own. Surprisingly Sam caught the most. On the way Home Aunt Ellie allowed as how they needed to have a fish fry. "All these fish won't keep and the best thing to do is eat 'em. Sam you help me clean these fish. Jamie you go pick corn and get a dozen tomatoes. When you get back start the fires outside for two pots and the grill. Put on the fish pot and one for bake beans. Sam you can fix that quick baked beans receipt mama used to make. That way it won't take all day for them to be ready. Oh and Jamie put out another pot for grease I have a taste for some hush puppies with my fish. I'll clean the tables and I think I'll ask Harvey and a couple of people from Next Street Over to come. Sam you want to have some people over and you too Jamie tell them about three hours. OK when we get to the dock first thing we get the fish to the cleaning table, then Sam you fix us a drink, then everyone make their calls and then to our chores."

With Ellie's battle plan in place they hit the dock running. The fish to the cleaning area, Sam to the Tennessee mash, Jamie had sweet tea, and Jamie to the phone. The whole place was abuzz with activity for about an hour and then they were able to sit for a minute and rest. The fish were cleaned, the beans were on, and the corn was by the grill waiting to be shucked. You didn't want to shuck the corn too soon as it would dry out; leaving the shuck on until the last keep it moist. The hush puppy batter was prepared and sitting out adding character as Aunt Ellie said.

Sam had set up and stocked the bar outside. Jamie had ridden his bike to the store and gotten two bags of ice. There was a wash tub full of Coca Cola and beer. Mash, bourbon, scotch, gin and vodka were at the bar.

When the guests started to arrive, everything was ready to go but first there would be a drink or two. Jamie had asked his cousins Emily, Mary Bass and Art Davis a friend he played baseball with. Art was a year younger but a better player than Jamie. Harvey came as did Junior and Anne from Next Street Over and Sam invited Al Bottomley all in all a lively group.

The kids took cokes and walked down to the river. Aunt Ellie's property was one of the prettiest spots on this part of the Savannah River. The river made a wide sweeping turn as it passed by. The sound of the loons at night would travel from both directions.

"This is a real nice place your aunt has Jamie," said Art.

"Yes it is," both girls said as one.

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun here with them. We go fishing a lot. They let me drive their cars but I can't go off the property. They even play catch with me. I have a bike to get around. Aunt Ellie spends time in her den taking care of her business but she always makes time for what I want to do."

"I heard she was rich," Art said.

"I don't know. She doesn't look rich or have all the things rich people up in Philadelphia have," answered Jamie.

Emily had kind of cut Jamie out from the group and was holding his hand when the call came, "Let's eat."

Harvey being the good guest was frying fish while Ellie dropped the hush puppies and Sam stirred the beans and the corn was on the grill. Everyone had their plates and held them out as they went down the line for fish, beans, corn and hush puppies. Harvey continued frying fish until they were all piled on a platter next to a platter of hush puppies. The beans stayed in the pot where you could serve yourself seconds.

The young people had a table of their own while the six adults sat together. As they were all at the tipping point as far as drink was concerned there was lots of storytelling and laughter that never let up. Sam and Al were getting handsy which Jamie could easily see. Seeing Al's hand on Sam's ass for some reason upset Jamie and he was missing part of Emily's conversation. To get his attention she reached under the table and squeezed his dick causing him to jump and let out of yelp.

"What happened? Jamie," asked Mary Bass.

"A bug went up my shorts and surprised me," Jamie answered with a sideways glance at Emily.

"We're going for seconds. Can we bring anybody anything?" asked Sam as she and Al got up.

"Hush puppies for me if you have room, please," said Aunt Ellie.

Sam and Al walked down the lawn toward the river and into the near darkness where the serving tables were.

Jamie could hardly see them in that light. He was trying to keep his eyes on them while being part of the conversation at his table after the little attention getter by Emily. He didn't want to make her mad at him.

"Have you seen Helen lately Jamie?" asked Mary Bass.

"You know I haven't. Has she gone away? It's been some time since she has been around."

"She's still here. She asked about you the other day is all."

Jamie was feeling uncomfortable with the direction of this conversation and beginning to sweat a little. "Well I'm fine. Swimming, fishing, going to the orchard, playing baseball and the things I always do."

"Have you been over to the farm lately?" Mary Bass pointedly asked.

"No. No I haven't as a matter of fact."

Mary Bass then joined the conversation between Art and Emily and Jamie turned his attention to the area he had last seen Sam and Al. He could just make out their outline. They were kissing with all their hands in motion on the body of their partner. Then Al's head dropped to Sam's breasts and she gave a little gasp probably only discernable to Jamie and the participants. He was pulled back from his jealous peeping by Emily's hand on his thigh. "Let's go for a walk down by the dock," she said as she got up from her seat. He looked and Art and Mary Bass were in deep conversation so he got up and took Emily's hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.