Georgia on My Mind
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

"Delta flight 193 now boarding at gate 24 on the blue concourse for Atlanta with connecting flights to Savanna, Orlando and Miami. Please have your boarding passes out for the flight attendant."

The time had passed quickly for Jamie. He had had two scotches and time to think about his upcoming trip. He hoped there wasn't anything for him to do regarding the will. He couldn't imagine that there would be but Mr. Waters said he should be there. He certainly wasn't expecting a bequest or anything. Maybe something he left there as a boy.

"Good morning Mr. Lauderdale you are in 1A on the aisle. That's up at the bulkhead. Just to your left through the curtain. Would you like me to take your coat?"

"Yes thank you," Jamie said as he went to his seat in first class and settled in with a magazine.

"Good morning Mr. Lauderdale my name is Olivia and I will be your stewardess for your flight today can I get you something to drink?" she asked him.

"A scotch and soda please, with a twist if you have it?" Very pretty, about thirty, emerald eyes and auburn hair, Jamie thought.

The stewardess wasn't long in bringing him his drink. There were only seven in first class for her to care for and two of those were already asleep. Two others were engrossed in work on their laptops. The other pair looked like they were in training for the mile high club.

"We will be serving hors d'oeuvres shortly after we reach altitude and filet mignon, steamed asparagus with hollandaise and braised red cabbage. How would you like your filet when we serve and is there anything else I can get you?"

"Medium rare and I'm fine for now, thank you. I'll hit the button if I need anything."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.