Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

Jed, as Jamie's dad was known, had left Savanna, seldom to return, to attend the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. After graduation he got a masters degree in finance at The Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania. Instead of returning to Savanna to work in his papa's bank he took a job with the Jameson Company, Limited, an investment banking firm located in Philadelphia.

After a few successful years with the company Jed was invited to the Christmas party at the home of Alfred and Mrs. Jameson where he met and immediately fell completely in love with the vivacious Lilly Jameson, daughter of his employer. Jamie, the only child of the union of Jed and Lilly was raised on the Main Line of Philadelphia mostly by staff and the still beautiful but ultimately fragile Lilly the result of Jamie's difficult and unplanned caesarian birth. The doctors had told Lilly that she should avoid another pregnancy.

When Jamie was twelve Jed decided, as he had decided that three were enough Jedidiahs in one family, to send Jamie to Savanna for the summer. Jed felt that Main Line Philadelphia was turning Jamie into a fop and he spoke with Ellie about it and she was delighted to have Jamie for the summer with the goal of turning him not into Huck Finn but maybe something closer to Tom Sawyer. With Jamie in Savanna it would give Jed and Lilly time alone together, time to revive their sex lives and maybe take a trip. He remembered how in the early years of their marriage they would screw like minks. But after the trauma of Jamie's birth Lilly had been withdrawn when it came to sex. She would give him hand jobs and occasionally a blow job but what Jed wanted, vaginal sex, had not been forthcoming.

Jamie had opposed going to some place full of hicks. He had pleaded with his mother to no avail. His dad had been adamant and gave Jamie his marching orders and that was it. Jamie was going to Savanna and there was no need to pout.


After he had met his Aunt Ellie she showed him to his room. It was a front room upstairs. It had been his dad's room when he was a boy and had its own bathroom. There were faded pennants hanging on the walls for University of Georgia football and the Atlanta Crackers baseball team and the largest was for the University of Pennsylvania. There was a dresser, a chest of drawers, a comfortable looking chair, a large bed with a bedside table and a huge closet. In one corner was a desk and chair with a study lamp with a full bookcase beside it. Aunt Ellie left him to put his things away telling him "When you finish come on down to the kitchen and have some sweet tea or milk if you prefer and some toll house cookies and let's get acquainted."

"Sweet tea what was that," Jamie thought. "Boy the south is a strange place. Wonder what the natives are like."


That first summer after the first few days Jamie went barefoot almost every day and most of the time with no shirt and wearing only shorts or a bathing suit, his Aunt Ellie taught him how to swim in the river, taught him how to catch fish in both the river and the ocean with plain bamboo poles and on rod and reel, she taught him how to drive a car but he wasn't allowed to go out of the acre size yard with it, on a fishing boat they got shrimp and crabs which aunt Ellie cooked in huge black cast-iron pots out in the yard near the riverbank, they barbequed huge racks of pork ribs, roasted potatoes in the embers of the wood fires, grilled corn on the grill; he went with her in the fields and picked beans and tomatoes and lettuce and corn and they brought it home and aunt Ellie cooked it fresh on the day it was picked, he learned that a mess of beans was whatever amount you had, he learned that potatoes and peanuts grew under grown, he learned to eat boiled peanuts, he met and played with lots of cousins and he learned to kiss girls. Some of his girl cousins would pull their panties down, or to the side and let him look if he would show them his peter. Some of his cousins already had hair down there and others had lesser amounts all the way to none. There was nothing shy about his Georgia cousins.

His male cousins taught him how to shoot guns and where the best crawfish holes were, where and how to gig frogs and to smoke cigarettes. They tried to teach him to chew tobacco but Jamie got sick and didn't try it again. They would play baseball some days from sun up to sun set. They would ride bikes out into the woods and put targets on trees and practice shooting. They had built tree houses in the woods where they would go to smoke and jerk off.

His cousin Henry Hamilton was the best shot of all of them. Henry was fourteen and talked about fucking girls. Jamie could never be sure if Henry had done it or was just a big talker but Jamie was embarrassed to ask too many questions as he was bereft of any experience with girls.

No matter what they did or how long they did it one thing was for sure; there would be talk about University of Georgia, Bulldogs football. They were called the dawgs and Herschel Walker was the best running back ever except for maybe Frankie Sinkwich, a single wing tailback, who won the Heisman Trophy and the MVP in the NFL. Most of Jamie's cousins and young friends didn't remember Frankie Sinkwich since his last game for Georgia was in 1943 when Georgia beat UCLA in the Rose Bowl but Aunt Ellie and Aunt Sam knew everything down to the player's shoe sizes and Aunt Sam appeared to claim more intimate knowledge when she went to college at Georgia. If they differed on a point they would argue into the night. It seemed to Jamie that everyone in Savanna, male or female, knew all about Bulldog football and spent a hefty part of the day talking and arguing about it.

Sam was at the house frequently. Aunt Ellie was pretty but Sam was really, really pretty. She could have been a movie star. That's how pretty she was. Sam was married to Jack Hawkins, whose family owned the local newspaper. Aunt Ellie had been married to Charlie Hutchinson but he had died.


Ellie Jane Lauderdale had been a lively and pretty young girl and had a following of suitors among the young men of Savanna after she graduated and returned from the all girl Radford. Wanting to go into banking she was working as a teller in her papa's bank and was living the good life with more boys than she knew what to do with. She still lived at home with mama and papa and Sam who was a sophomore at the University of Georgia in Athens. Jed was living in Philadelphia where he was already a junior partner with his company.

That is until Charlie Hutchinson came to town. He was six foot two with cornflower blue eyes and light brown wavy hair and was considered in the day to be dashing. He had just bought Thompson's Peanuts one of the biggest employers in town and surrounding county. Ellie met Charlie when he came to dinner at her parent's house. Papa was showing his gratitude for Charlie choosing the Lauderdale Bank for his business. Little did Jedidiah E. Lauderdale, Jr. know that he had just set in motion his oldest daughters move to another home.

Ellie had been struck nearly mute when she first saw Charlie Hutchinson. Charlie found her discomfort charming and knew at that moment he was going to marry this girl. He was thirteen years her senior but this was no impediment in his mind. This mattered not to Ellie in the slightest who, when she found out the age differences acted as if someone had just said the sun came up in the east that morning. Ellie had known immediately that this was the man for her.

In a whirlwind romance they were married six months after they met. They only waited that long for propriety and for mama to have time to plan their wedding. During that time Charlie had a mansion built in the tonier part of town. It was no surprise because Charlie had her approve every nail that was driven. It was ready for them when they returned after a month long honeymoon in Europe.

Charlie being the gentleman he was resisted coitus until they were married. He tried to keep to public places, which wasn't always easy. He survived the period before their marriage with Ellie's virginity intact. That lasted only until the Queen Mary set sail. They had planned their wedding and honeymoon so that when they left the reception they were whisked to their flight to New York and upon landing they went directly to board the Queen Mary. Their luggage had been sent ahead and their things put away by the ship's staff. During the four day voyage they were only out of their cabin to eat. Ellie had heard plenty of talk by the girls at Radford but those tales couldn't compare to the real thing. She was fucked laying on her back, on her stomach, on her knees, standing, sitting, doing a back bend, on all fours with Charlie fucking her mouth, and sitting on Charlie's dick with him standing, sitting and laying on his back. She sucked everything that protruded from his body and some things that didn't and in turn was sucked everywhere and she enjoyed every minute of it and begged for more.

When they returned to Savanna they continued their sexual gymnastics. The only difference being Charlie went to work five and sometimes more days a week for eight to ten hours per day. He needed this time to regain his strength.

They rarely went out or, had people in. They were all the company they needed. They would have drinks before dinner and after if it suited Charlie. He preferred Tennessee sour mash whiskey with a splash of branch water. Ellie had not been a drinker other than some beer in college but whatever Charlie wanted Ellie wanted. So she too drank Tennessee sour mash whiskey with a splash of branch water.

Within two years Charlie had made Thompson's Peanuts into the largest peanut processor in the State of Georgia. He had increased the workforce by one third with wages equal to any in the industry. He had put in place a management team strong enough that he could cut back on his work hours to spend more time with Ellie. By this time their sex life had slowed to a gallop and they were seen more frequently in society and Ellie went back to the bank. They certainly didn't need the money but she wanted to know what needed to be done when the day came that papa wouldn't be able to handle it. With Jed showing no interest someone had to keep an eye on things. Charlie voiced no objection. What made his wife happy made him happy.

They had had nine idyllic years when returning late one night from a business meeting in Aiken, SC in order to get home to Ellie Charlie fell asleep at the wheel, ran off the road, hit a tree and was killed. It was almost impossible to tell Ellie. When the call came into the sheriff, Victor Richards, he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to be the one to have to face Ellie. Instead of calling Vic went by Jedidiah's house to tell him what had happened. Like the sheriff Jedidiah couldn't bring himself to face Ellie and he called Sam.

On hearing the news from her papa Sam without hesitation threw some things in a suitcase, grabbed her makeup case and told Jack she was going to be gone for a week maybe more and she headed to Ellie.

Ellie was surprised to see Sam at that time of night. "Sam what are you doing here. Is something wrong with Jack? Are y'all having trouble?"

"No Ellie Jack is fine. Have you got something to drink? I could use one. Why don't you fix one for yourself?"

"What the hell is going on Sam," Ellie said as a shadow of recognition crossed her face and Sam knew Ellie knew. "No Sam no not Charlie! No please Sam. Oh please God no. When Sam?" Ellie said as the tears began to flow and she collapsed in the floor.

Sam called Ellie's doctor and demanded that she come over and do something for Ellie right now. Doctor Anne Sheridan had known Ellie and Sam almost all their lives and told Sam she would be right there for Sam to just hold on. She had seen this type of hysteria before with the death of a loved one. This was not going to be easy for Ellie. She and Charlie were so involved with one another. If you looked up perfect marriage their pictures would be there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.