Georgia on My Mind
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

"Jamie it's for you. Some lawyer named Waters."

"Who the hell could that be? Hello"

"Mr. Lauderdale? Jameson Edward Lauderdale?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Mr. Lauderdale, I am Horace A. Waters your aunt, Ellie Hutchinson's lawyer. I have the sad task to inform you of her death."

After an inordinately long pause Horace A. Waters said, "Are you still there Mr. Lauderdale?"

"Yes, Mr. Waters. It's just that I never thought that she would ever die. When did it happen?"

"Yes, we all felt that way. The housekeeper found her this morning. She apparently passed during the night. She seems to have gone peacefully. There were no signs that she suffered."

"Thank you, Mr. Waters. When is the funeral?"

"Monday at 9:00 am"

"Isn't that an odd time of day for a funeral?"

"I guess there are no good times but that's what Mrs. Hutchinson provided in her will. You see she didn't want to cut into her friend's afternoon drinking time.

"I see. Yes, that would have been just like Aunt Ellie."

"Mr. Lauderdale you are planning on attending?"

"Yes, Mr. Waters, I'll be there."

"Good the reading of the will is to take place at 11:00am, another paean to her friends, in my office following the funeral. Can I expect you to be there?"

"Yes, certainly Mr. Waters if you think I should be there."

"Yes indeed you need to be there Mr. Lauderdale. Well, it's been nice talking to you. Sorry to have brought you the sad news."

"Thank you for the call Mr. Waters. I'll see you Monday. Goodbye."

"Monday it is. Goodbye Mr. Lauderdale."


"What was that all about?"

"My Aunt Ellie died last night. You've heard me speak of her and my Aunt Samantha from Savanna."

"She's the one you spent several summers with when you were a young boy, wasn't she?"

"Yes, that's the one. I think my first extended stay was when I was twelve. The funeral is Monday."

"Are you going? Of course you are what was I thinking. You know that I can't go with you."

"I know honey. I'm just sorry that I want be able to fly with you to San Francisco. But as soon as I can get away I'll be out there and we can have the working vacation we planned.

"I'd better go cancel my flight and book one to Savanna. I'll change my departure to leave from Savanna with an open date."

"Do you think the kids should meet you there for the funeral?"

"I don't think that's necessary Vickie. They didn't know Aunt Ellie and I'm sure that the folks down there won't consider it disrespectful. Hell, they don't even know that I have children. The ones that remember me that is. There are a few cousins that I have a vague recollection of and some of the neighbors but I'm not sure who is alive after all this time. I'm going to go call about my flights," Jamie said as he left the room and headed for his den where he had the number for the travel agent.

"Damn this is inconvenient," he thought. They have been planning this trip every since they found out that Vickie had to go to oversee the finishing touches on the merger. There were still one or two things to finalize. Two dot com's, joining forces to become a bigger dot so their founders could reap billions in an original stock offering six months down the road. He had blocked out two weeks on his calendar for the trip. But the trip to Savanna should only steal a couple of days of their time. He would fly out Sunday after Vickie, attend the funeral and the reading of the will on Monday and should be able to get out of Savanna the next day. Jamie knew better than to book his flight for Tuesday; things might arise that would hold him over so he booked his flight with an open departure date. There were no direct flights from Savanna. He would have to change over in Dallas or Atlanta for the flight to San Francisco. At least he wouldn't have to stop over in Atlanta.


"This morning was nice," Vickie said remembering their feverish love making in the early hours just after dawn. "Actually last night was nice too." It felt like the prelude to a long separation for reasons she couldn't put her finger on. They were at the airport and they were in line for boarding. Jamie stayed with her until they reached the point where only passengers could proceed. They kissed and Vickie said, "I'll have a beer for you at Zack's."

"You would go to Sausalito without me? No fair, that's where we met. You know that's my favorite place. He said.

"Bye honey, I'll wait until you get there for Sausalito. Hurry to San Francisco."

"Bye, I will. I'll call you at the St. Francis," Jamie said as Vickie passed from view and he remembered that The St. Francis was now the Westin St. Francis. He waited a minute longer and turned and headed for the VIP lounge. There was an hour before he would start boarding and he would have time for a drink or maybe two.

As he sat sipping his scotch Jamie remembered the first time he visited his aunt Ellie in the big house on the Savanna River. He had been twelve. She was his dad's younger sister. His dad, Jedidiah Edward Lauderdale, III, had two, Ellie and one younger still, Samantha known to one and all as Sam.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.