Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The big butt plug had loosened just like the previous, smaller ones. It hadn't loosened as much probably because my butthole was probably near the limit to how much it could stretch. It might open just a little wider but not much.

Of course, my mind was on Master's words when I left yesterday.

"I'm going to fuck you."

That was all I wanted. I wanted his cock in me making me cum. That's what I loved most being over at his place.


I arrived right at 10. I was eager to be fucked.

"Lie down over the table so I may inspect your plug," Master greeted.

I got in position and this time he strapped me down. He hadn't done that recently.

He slowly pulled out the plug. As it came out of my butt, a grunt came out of me. My hole was empty. It was such a strange feeling now to have nothing in my butt.

He pushed something in my butt. It began to buzz and vibrate. The vibrator had made me orgasm before but I wanted an orgasm with his cock in my pussy ending with the feeling of his throbs sending cum into me.

He left and I lay there with growing sensations emanating from my butt. I might as well focus on the pleasure and enjoy what was happening. Master said he would fuck me. I would just have to wait until he did so.

"Mmmm," I moaned. I hoped today would be a long pleasurable day.

I was panting happily when Master returned.

"Feeling good?" he said, sliding the vibrator out of my butt.

"Yes, Master."

"Good."

He unstrapped me.

"Go sit on the couch and pull you legs back."

My excitement grew. It was the position I was in when he took my virginity. I was going to get his cock! Yes!

When I was on the couch he got on his knees on the floor. He touched my nipples.

"How do these feel?"

"Okay."

"Any pain?" He slowly turned my piercings.

I shook my head.

"Good." He grabbed a bottle. "This prevents infection. It might sting a little."

He put a little of the liquid around my piercings. I grimaced. He was right. It did sting.

"You heal fast," he said.

He put the bottle away and picked up another bottle. It was lube. Curiously he rubbed it on his cock. He never needed it to fuck me before. The day he took my virginity was a tight squeeze but that was only because my pussy never had a cock in it before and because he had a big cock.

He grabbed his cock to line it up. I waited for the feeling of my pussy lips opening and his cock head penetrating.

I felt pressure but it was in the wrong place! I looked down. He was pushing his cock at my butthole!

"Master?" My voice trembled.

"Shhhh," he said. "Relax and enjoy."

His cock was even fatter than the biggest plug. I know I didn't think his cock could get into my pussy and it did but this was my butthole. It was even tighter! There was no way I could relax.

I felt my hole opening up around his cock. It felt a lot different than a plug because his cock was warm. I looked down partly in fear, but also partly in awe as my butt was taking his cock. The fat head kept stretching my hole wider. I groaned and gritted my teeth. His cock was stretching my hole open to a whole new level.

The incredible happened. His cock head popped past my tight ring and after that is was easy to put more of his cock into my butt.

He stayed motionless. I looked down. It was a stunning sight. A big portion of his cock had disappeared into my butt. It was common to see it vanish inside my pussy but this time it was my butt.

I could really feel his cock. It felt so HUGE. How did it get inside me? How?

It started to move back then go forward. It was little thrusting. He was fucking my butt. My butt was being fucked!

I didn't know what to make of the feel. It felt so ... so weird! So strange! I felt like I had to do a major poop at times and other times it was ... it was indescribable. It was impossible to explain something that couldn't be compared to anything. It was different than having his cock in my pussy.

As Master continued to fuck my butt, I started to feel good. Much like the vibrator in my butt made me orgasm in a different way than my pussy, his thrusting cock was growing my feelings. He was creating an orgasm in me.

I moaned.

"Yes, Brittany," he responded immediately. "Enjoy. Enjoy."

"Oooooh!" I let out. He was ... he really was going to fuck my butt to orgasm. "Ohhh!"

My butt squeezed around his cock then returned to a more relaxed state. He continued to fuck me but faster now. His cock slipped completely out of me and then ... and then it went right back into me! Like nothing! It hurt just a little as it reentered my hole but then I was feeling the wonderful sensations. I moaned more and more.

"Enjoy, Brittany. Enjoy," he gasped.

I was! This felt good! Really good!

He drove his cock into my butt. His breathing became heavy. It was the telltale sign that he was about to cum. I was right there too. His cock pulled all the way again then went right back into my butt. It happened several more times. No big deal. It didn't hurt.

His cock stayed in me and rapidly pounded my butt.

Oh, wow. This was ... ohhhhh! I orgasmed. I felt my pussy contracting which made my butt feel even better. I was cumming from his cock in my butt! Amazing!

"Fuck!" he shouted. His cock was deep then it pulsed and I felt his cum inside my butt which was a whole new unique feeling.

His cock slipped out and he sat down on his knees.

"Very good, Brittany," he gasped, starting at my just fucked butthole. I guess one could say I was no longer a virgin there either.

I felt leaking. I touched my hole. It had closed up but it wasn't as small and tight as it usually was. I had a butt full of cum and I didn't care. I had enjoyed it. I had orgasmed. I liked it! Master was showing me so much about myself. I was learning a lot.

"Very good, Brittany," he repeated.

"Thank you, Master." I smiled warmly. He once again showed that I could trust him completely. He gave me such pleasure.

"Rest," he said standing. He left.

I put my legs down. I couldn't stop thinking about how he fucked my butt and I came. I actually orgasmed! He could fuck me in either my pussy or my butt and I would like it. I felt the need more to feel him in my pussy but I would be okay with him in my butt. No problem at all.

I walked to the bathroom. He was just finishing up.

"When you're done, the wall."

I nodded to show I heard. The wall wasn't so bad anymore. I could rest and he could rest. We would continue when he was ready whatever that might be.

I went pee but ended up pushing. A big blog of cum dropped into the toilet. Master put a LOT in my butt. I flushed and headed back. It felt weird walking without the plug in my butt. He showed no indication he was going to put it back in my hole any time soon.

He wasn't in the living room. I stood at the wall and waited. He showed up a couple of minutes later. He fastened me to the wall then sat down and watched TV.

My thoughts went to my new butt fuck experience. I reflected on all the new things I felt.

An hour passed easily and I had no issue being on the wall that long and felt I could last much longer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.