Bonded to My Neighbor
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I locked my bedroom door. I lay back on my bed and carefully pulled the plug out of my butt. I was being disobedient to Master. He said I could take it out if I had to go potty and I did. It came out with a plop sound.

I used the bathroom and returned.

I was so stupid! Sitting right there on my bed was the butt plug. I didn't think to hide it. What if Mom or Dad came in? Disaster!

I relocked my door and put the plug back in. It went in slowly and hurt some. I should get that lube Master offered after all. I had to twist it at times to get it further in. Finally it popped in relieving the strain on my hole. I gave it a little push to make sure it was truly in me. It wasn't going anywhere by itself.

Again I felt it for a while but it wasn't long at all until I didn't think about it.

I dressed to have breakfast then excused myself to my room to do my homework. I locked the door, got naked, and opened up my books. I played music while I studied and completed papers.

One o'clock finally approached. It was almost time to go over.


I dressed in a skirt and a t-shirt and wore sandals. I headed over.

Master opened the door soon after I rang the bell.

My skirt and t-shirt were quickly on the floor.

"How is the plug?" he asked.

"Okay. I took it out once."

"And you put it right back in afterward?"

"Yes. Can I have the lube for home after all?"

"Sure. It makes it much easier. Go the playroom so I can inspect the plug."

I got in position lying over the padded table. He didn't strap me down. He pulled the plug out of my butt.

"I'll lube it back up before I put it back in," he said.

"Okay." I was glad he told me what he was going to do. He usually just did it and I dealt with the surprise.

I felt it at my pussy and for a second thought he was going to put the plug in me there but then I realized it wasn't the plug at all. It was his cock. His big wonderful cock! He pushed his cock into my pussy with no effort at all. Awesome!

He fucked me. This was a great way to start my day at Master's home with his cock in my pussy and my butt empty of the plug. I focused on the beautiful sensations. I purred, kind of like a cat getting scratched behind its ears. It felt SO good!

He fucked me steadily. He liked fucking me and I liked that he liked fucking me! I liked being fucked by him! So much!

I rose in my sensations. I moaned non-stop and with increasing intensity. I was how I wanted to be - being fucked by Master.

I orgasmed differently. I cried verbally my joy. "Yes, Master! Master! Maaaaaaster!"

I was cumming. I felt such happiness. His cock continued to pump my pussy. It made me continue to feel good. Oh god! What was happening?

My happy way rose again. I moaned loudly as a second orgasm hit. Such joy!

His cock pumped faster and his breathing told me he was close. He thrust fast then held his cock deep. His cum exploded hard into my pussy. He grunted while his cock shook getting every drop out of his cum to leave in my pussy.

"Stay," he gasped when his cock slipped out. "Give me a second."

No problem. I was perfectly relaxed. At the moment I felt like I could stay in this position forever.

I think he stepped out of the room but only briefly.

He grabbed the paddle.

"Do you wish to be strapped down or not?" he asked.

This was the first time he ever gave me that option. I liked being free ... but he was going to spank me.

"Strapped down," I answered. I didn't think I could stay still during it.

He fastened my legs then my arms before proceeding.

He rubbed his hands over my bottom before delivering the first smack. I grimaced. He applied the next and the next. Over time I cried out and my tears flowed.

The spanking stopped sooner than I expected.

"You're getting color much sooner," he said like it was a compliment.

There was no need to praise me for it. I had no control over how my butt reacted to his spanking. I had no control over almost everything. I wasn't only to call him Master. He was now MY Master. I did whatever he wanted. My own life was fading away and my life was becoming his life - an extension of his life.

He put the plug back in my butt. It slipped in pretty easily but it hurt because my bottom was sore.

He hung me on the wall for an hour with the cold packs attached to my nipples. He only left the cold packs on for a half hour but my nipples still ached bad and became rock hard.

He sent me home. I would return tomorrow after school.


"How was your day at school?" Master asked while I undressed.

"Okay."

"Were you able to hide the butt plug?"

I nodded.

"Any problems?"

"No."

It wasn't the complete truth. I decided to wear a skirt and no panties to school. When it came to gym class I discovered I had a problem. First the girls would see I had no panties on and second they would see that big plug in my butt. I pulled up my gym shorts under my skirt before removing my skirt.

It also felt weird running with the plug in my butt. It moved and at times I wondered if it was going to slip out but it didn't. It only shifted and the time I secretly checked it, the plug was still deep in my butt. I had nothing to worry about. It had to be pulled out. It wasn't going to just pop out. I skipped showering after gym class but I never showered anyway.

The best thing was just feeling the air freely flow around my pussy. I felt so liberated. Clothing felt so constraining and restrictive now. There was a peace about being naked. It felt like I could be the true me when I was naked at Master's home and he was naked too. It felt natural. A better word would be "normal". It was me.

My skirt was long enough that I didn't have to worry about how I sat. No pervert male teacher or boy could look up my skirt. I made sure I stayed covered. I only wanted Master to look at my pussy ... and to fuck it!

"Go to the playroom and let's check your plug."

"Yes, Master."

I got in position on the padded table. I looked at the lined up plugs and noticed the middle ones were missing. Only the smallest and largest were on the counter. The second one was in my butt so did that mean...

My thoughts were interrupted by the feel of Master turning the plug. It rotated easily in my butt now.

"Very good, Brittany,"

He slipped the plug out. I felt him putting it back in but as it went deeper and opened my hole up I realized it wasn't the same one. It was spreading my hole wider. The new stretching caused me to grunt and groan.

It went all the way in. The new and bigger plug made me feel so full and stretched again. He tried to rotate it but it barely moved. It filled my butthole solidly.

"Keep it in all the time just like the other one."

"Yes, Master."

"Come."

He sat on the couch and I hoped he wanted me to fuck him though it might be difficult to get his cock inside my pussy with this larger plug in my butt. He had me get sideways on my knees on the couch facing him.

"Suck my cock."

Okay, he wanted a blowjob. I could do that.

I took him into my mouth and bobbed and licked.

"No," he said. "Suck my cock."

It's what I was doing. What did he mean?

I moved faster.

He held my head down. "No! Suck my cock!"

I think I understood. Sucking his cock didn't just mean bobbing, sucking, and licking. It meant taking his cock into my throat. I took a deep breathe and tried to remember how I did it before.

I went down, backed off a little when I gagged, and tried again. I swallowed when his cock head pressed at my throat and that caused it to penetrate. I pushed deeper getting his cock fully into me. He groaned. I came up with a big gasp.

I continued relearning how to deep throat. I was getting better at it and he never resaid "Suck my cock" so this must be what he wanted. At times, he held my head down and thrust, fucking my throat.

He finally held my head down and his cock throbbed shooting his cum directly toward my stomach without the need to swallow it down. I didn't get to taste his flavor as much this way but Master obviously preferred cumming in my throat instead of my mouth while I preferred in my mouth so I could get his full aroma and taste.

I came up with saliva and cum all over my chin. That felt yucky but inside I felt great because I sucked him off with his cock in my throat much of the time.

"Clean up and when you return lie on the couch."

His hands indicated I should lie lengthwise.

It didn't take long to wash up and I went pee. When I came back he wasn't there so I just got in position and waited.

He had the cold packs. I opened my mouth to protest but then changed my mind. It was one more thing I had to endure. I noticed this time that my nipples ached but also felt numb. It happened the other times he used the cold packs but this time I was more aware of it especially when he held my nipples after he took the packs off. I couldn't feel his fingers. I could only feel the internal throbbing.

He put me on the wall for a half hour then sent me home.

Sadly he didn't fuck me. He came but I didn't get to cum. Hopefully tomorrow.


After I went to the bathroom, it was hard getting the new bigger plug back in me. I became frustrated and said a few curse words under my breath. I don't get that way very often where I actually say bad words in irritation. What was the purpose of this stupid thing? I knew, I absolutely knew, that once my body adapted to this plug that he would put the final, biggest plug up my butt. To what end? For what purpose?

I hated the uncomfortable feel when I had a new plug in. I just hoped I adapted to this one as quickly as I did the second one. The first one was the worst because it was an all new experience. The other ones just stretched my hole wider. I guess the reason was the same reason he liked to spank my bottom red. He just liked the look.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.