Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I semi-looked forward to going over to Master's house this time. I hoped to experience again the excitement of making his cock cum in my mouth. I didn't want to be attached to his wall but I could last an hour okay now. The spanking hurt but in a strange way it felt good after. I didn't like having his cock in my throat while my head was upside-down and my face and hair ended up covered in my saliva. I looked forward to one thing and that was sucking Master's cock.

I removed my clothes just inside the front door as was customary.

"Get the paddle out and get in position."

"Yes, Master."

So today would start with spanking as it often did. He even had me get out the object that would cause me pain.

I managed to place the paddle on my lower back so it was ready for him. He came in a few minutes later. He secured my legs and arms. I waited for the first pat or swat.

It didn't come though I knew he was still right behind me.

The swat was sudden and very hard.

"OW!" I screeched.

He laid on my bottom his hardest swats yet. It was just over 30 seconds of agonizing smacks but my butt burned like hot coals after. I sobbed loudly. My face was covered in tears.

"The red is coming to the surface quicker now," he said. "That's good."

His fingertip touched my bottom. I mentally knew it was super light and on the surface but it felt like a needle punching into my skin.

"Ohhh!" I reacted.

"Each time you're doing better. Very good, Brittany."

This was better? This was crazy! His praise was meaningless this time.

He unstrapped me then led me by the hand to the wall and strapped me to it. I tried to keep my butt off the wall but finally had to give in and endure the pressure of my raw butt against the wall.

"Shhh," he said anytime I cried out.

I had looked forward to this day! I even started to have some fun and I was okay doing things but now I hated it again. My life was misery.

Gratefully I only had to be on the wall for about fifteen minutes.

"Sit on the couch."

I carefully sat and thankfully it didn't hurt too much.

"Lean back."

I did and he lifted my legs up and back.

"Hold your legs."

I grabbed them in my hands.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the couch which irritated my butt. I grimaced. He rose up and his hard cock was aimed right at my pussy.

Oh god! This was it! He was going to fuck me! No! A few new tears formed. They were tears of sadness.

His hand grabbed his shaft. He rubbed his spongy purple head on the sides of my clitoris. He rubbed on one side of my clit then the other. He just kept doing it.

His cock head slid over the top of my clit and I gasped out from the sudden, pleasurable feeling. He ran his cock head all over my clit and it felt better and better. A little shiver ran through my body.

Just like that it over. It was feeling good and he stopped.

He stood up. "Get dressed and go home. I will see you tomorrow after school."

He left the room.

I slowly put my legs down feeling perplexed like I so often did when I was over here.

I put my clothes on and went home without seeing him. He never came back out.


I was bent over the padded table but he hadn't strapped me down. He inspected my bottom with his hands.

"Your ass heals quickly," he said. "Good."

I noticed my butt was still red this morning but a deeper red and not the brighter red from yesterday.

I felt small little pats and realized he was using the little swatter on my butt again. I developed a warmth quickly but nothing close to the pain I experienced yesterday.

When he was done he said, "I will meet you on the couch. Hold your legs as you did yesterday."

"Yes, Master."

I waited a couple of seconds then remembered I wasn't locked down. I straightened up and left while he put his swatter away in a cabinet.

Again he rubbed his cock head all over my clit. It felt good faster this time. My breathing deepened.

He did something different. He ran his cock head down the right side of my outer pussy lips. I exhaled loudly in reaction. He did the same on my left side. He slowly repeated rubbing his cock from top to bottom on my outer pussy lips, alternating each side every time. My breathing quickened.

His cock head slid over my clit and, oh god, it felt GOOD! He rubbed my clit again.

"Brittany?" he said quietly.

"Y ... yes," I said feeling immersed in my sensations.

"If you want me to fuck you just tell me."

"Nooo," I mumbled, shaking my head emphatically as the wonderful sensations continued. I took a deep breath.

In a few seconds he stopped.

"Tomorrow. Same time."

I again did not see him before I left.


He strapped me down so I was concerned he was going to spank me hard again. The smack meeting my butt created a loud smack. I cried out. I was right unfortunately. This would be painful.

I don't think it lasted as long and I didn't hurt quite as bad but my butt still felt like it was burning. He took his pictures but didn't show them to me.

"Better," he said.

Better? How? I lay in a puddle of my tears.

"Rest and I will be back."

I couldn't go anywhere so what else could I do? Yet I sensed he wasn't saying it to be funny or to be mean. I couldn't explain it but there was a sense of concern. It was like he cared about me.

That was the hardest thing about this. He spanked me and hung me on his wall which seemed cruel yet I had the strong feeling it was because he liked me and not just like in the way you like a necklace or in his case a TV show, but like he genuinely cared about my well-being. It made no sense in light of how he often treated me yet I had that inner intuition that said there was something more to this.

After he came back and release me he had me go to the couch again. I had fought letting myself hope he would do this pleasurable activity again because I seemed to get disappointed as he often did something else. Now that it would happen I felt elated though I tried to mask my face.

He started with my clit again and I felt good even sooner.

"Oooh," I let out.

He did big circles on my outer lips. He went down one side and up the other several times then reversed direction.

He pressed his cock head down on my hardened clit. I jerked and let out an "OH!"

Moans escaped my lips. It felt SO good!

He rubbed his cock head against my wet inner lip and then to the other and repeated. He was so close to my opening.

"You're the one to decide if you want me to fuck you," he said.

"No," I gasped out, trying to control my quivering. It felt like my body wanted to thrust up and try to take his cock into me.

I closed my eyes and moaned louder as he continued but then he stopped. I was feeling so good. The moment I got home I would rub my pussy until I had a wonderful orgasm.

"Art," he said rising.

"Master?" I said. My brain felt slow because of the sensations.

He pointed at the wall.

"Yes, Master."

I hung on the wall. I could feel pussy juice running down my left thigh. I still had arousal shivers run through me. I wanted to cum but I could do nothing about it.

My time on the wall felt extra long even though it wasn't especially long.

"Tomorrow," he said, taking me off the wall.

He went to the back rooms again. The way the days ended recently I sensed he was disappointed with me. I didn't like that feeling. I wanted him to be happy with me.


I had the weirdest dream. I was in this maze of hallways and every time I turned a corner there was a big cock moving in the air and coming after me. It looked like Master's cock but only much bigger. There was no body and the cock seemed to be chasing me. It was coming for me and I had this feeling that I could only escape from it for so long.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.