Bonded to My Neighbor
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sunday morning took forever. Would he tell me to suck his cock again? I really hoped he would. I didn't want him to fuck me and take my virginity but sucking his cock had been very enjoyable. I was okay with that. I really was. I think I actually might be disappointed if he didn't let me suck it.

When it turned noon, I realized he hadn't told me what time to come over. Technically it was the afternoon. Should I go over now? What if it was too early? But what if it was too late? What if he wanted me over right now? But he might want me to wait? I didn't know what to do.

I stepped out at 12:30 but then turned around and went back in. I waited until 1:00. That felt more like the afternoon.


"Hello, Brittany," he said.

"Hello ... sir ... um ... Mr. Grayson."

I took my clothes off. I now spent most of my time in my bedroom naked too. It felt right to be naked. It felt natural to be naked.

"You may call me, Master."

Master? I guess it wasn't as formal as Mr. Grayson and it was more of a name than "sir".

"Hello, Master." It sounded strange to my ears but there was a rightness too. It was hard to reconcile my feelings and thoughts.

"Go to the chair in the playroom."

"Yes, Master." The chair? I would suck his cock again if he wanted. I know he liked it. I thought about telling him so but I stayed silent and obeyed.

He didn't appear for the longest time. It always caused anxiety. He didn't seem to do anything but watch TV so I had no idea what would delay him.

When he showed up he strapped me to the chair then retrieved the ring putting it in my mouth. It was too late to tell him I would suck his cock now.

He straddled me and stuck his cock in my mouth. He put it deeper, against the back of my mouth, and sometimes it made me cough. I breathed in and out around his cock.

He pulled out after several perplexing minutes.

"Very good, Brittany."

What? I hadn't done anything.

He unstrapped me but left the ring in my mouth.

"Lie on the table."

I stepped over and put my front down mentally preparing to be spanked with the pain associated with it.

"No, up on the table on your back."

This was new. What was he going to do?

My feet faced the cabinets and my head lay toward where he had spanked my bottom. He strapped my legs down and then fastened my arms. With both hands Master gently held my neck from underneath. He slid my head forward until it was only supported by his hands. He slowly dropped my head so it hung upside down and my hair hung down. He removed his hands.

He stepped forward and put his cock into my mouth in this position. His balls hung just above my eyes.

"Deep breath," he said.

I sucked in.

"Let it out."

I released.

"Now deeper and hold it."

I breathed in deep feeling my chest expand.

He pushed his cock deeper and this time he pressed against the opening to my throat. I gagged and coughed. Saliva dribbled out of my mouth. Disgusting!

He pulled back a little and I took a quick breath. He pressed again. Was he trying to put it inside my throat? My arms pulled on the restraints but they held my wrists tight.

"Uhhhh!" I said in fear.

"Breathe," he said.

I sucked in air from what space his cock didn't take up. As soon as my lungs filled, he resumed pressing.

I felt his cock's spongy head fill my opening. I couldn't exhale. The head started to squeeze in. I didn't think it was possible. He pulled back and I exhaled.

"Breathe."

I sucked in another breath. He pushed and this time the head squeezed into my throat much easier. He kept pushing and I could feel it going deeper. He stopped and there was a LOT of his huge cock down my throat. He pulled out and goopy saliva ran down my face. Gross! I exhaled hard.

He only paused a moment before pushing his cock back at my throat. I took a hasty breath just before my opening was blocked again by his cock head squeezing into my throat. He put it all the way in again and held it. I felt his fingers rubbing over my throat. I could tell he was feeling the bulging outline of his cock. He pulled out and I gasped out.

He worked his cock back into my throat and again rubbed my throat to feel it. He did that several more times.

He began to push his cock all the way into my throat and pull it out right away. He then would push it right back in again. I had to learn to quickly exhale or inhale during those briefs moment when my throat was empty. He was fucking my throat.

As he continued, my throat began to burn. The rubbing of his cock was making the insides of my throat raw but that was only part of my hardship. My eyes were blurry from my saliva. The gooey juice had gotten into my nose. I could feel it on my forehead and I could feel it in my hair. It felt SO disgusting!

"Fuck!" he cried loudly.

In my throat I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing then I felt warm liquid. He was cumming. His cock remained in me longer and I briefly worried about breathing but then it softened and shrunk back. He stepped away. I gasped heavily. He wiped his cock off on my chin which just add to my grossness.

He moved my head back onto the table though my blonde hair still hung down. He undid my arms then my legs. My body was tense and now I relaxed. He took the ring out of my mouth. I breathed slower and easier.

"Rest but only a short time then shower and clean up. I will be in the living room."

Watching TV no doubt. I was just glad he was going to let me shower. I hated how my skin felt covered in all my mouth goop.

I lay for only a couple of minutes and sat up. I swallowed and it hurt a little.

I got into the shower. I scrubbed my face good with a washcloth and used shampoo three times in my hair. I felt like a new girl. That throat fuck was just complete and total yuck.

As expected he was watching TV.

"Master?" I said, drawing his attention to me.

He looked me up and down then said, "Get yourself some ice cream from the freezer to soothe your throat and bring it out here to eat and sit by me."

"Yes, Master."

It was plain vanilla but better than nothing. I dished it up and returned. He patted right next to him so I sat there. Our hips and legs touched.

He refocused on the TV so I took a bite of ice cream. He looked at me now and then as I ate. The coldness did feel good on my throat.

There were only a few bites left when he took the bowl from me. He rubbed his fingers in the ice cream then rubbed his finger on my far nipple, my left one.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.