Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Welcome, Brittany," Mr. Grayson greeted Friday evening. "I hope you are ready to play some more."

Was that what it was to him? Play?

I left my clothes by the front door as usual and followed him. He was naked again too. Instead of the back room we went into the kitchen.

"Make me dinner," he said, sitting at the kitchen table. "You may wear the apron to protect your skin.

I took the apron on the counter and put it on. He stood to tie it behind me then sat back down.

"What do you want?" I asked nervously. My cooking skills were limited.

"Anything."

I wanted him to tell me. A sandwich? No, he had me put on the apron. He wanted something cooked.

I looked in the fridge then in the cabinets. Nothing jumped out and said "Make me!"

"Pancakes?" I said hopefully. I could do that.

He nodded.

YES!

"And eggs," he said.

I could do that too.

I went into action and I was very aware that he was watching me. The apron left my butt exposed to him but honestly it didn't feel like any big deal. I felt used to being naked around him and the apron felt uncomfortable because of it though I smartly kept it on and I was especially glad when a hot splatter landed on the apron and not my skin.

I ate before I came over so I sat in a chair and watched him eat. I took off the apron though he didn't ask me to do so. I just felt freer without clothing. He didn't talk or anything except for a couple of compliments on the meal.

When he finished he said, "Clean up and meet me in the playroom."

So that's what he called that room. Playroom. He was playing with me - I guess.

"Yes, sir."

I rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

When I entered the playroom, he was sitting on the padded table. He got down. He had what looked somewhat like a ping pong paddle in his hand. He hand gestured me to the table. I assumed my normal position and he strapped me down as usual.

There was a loud smack and I cried out in pain. He used the paddle on my butt! He smacked it again and again. My face was quickly flooded with tears. This hurt!

It felt like he smacked my butt for an excruciatingly long time. When he stopped my bottom didn't feel like it glowed. It felt like it was on fire! There was a flame inside it.

He took pictures again and showed me. My butt was solidly red. It looked very much like the Red Princess's butt.

"It's so beautiful," he praised.

I couldn't speak. I was trying to calm from the pain.

"You did very well."

He undid my arms then my legs. He roughly yanked me up.

He pulled me over to the padded chair and pushed me down into it.

Yow! I jumped up. I couldn't sit. My butt hurt too much!

He grabbed my right arm and strapped my wrist to the arm of the chair. He did the same to my left wrist. He pushed me back down into the seat by my shoulders. I grimaced and cried out. He went to his knees and strapped my legs to the chair. A collar held my head to the back of the chair.

While he went to the cabinets, I squirmed trying to relieve the pain but nothing worked. My entire butt felt raw.

Mr. Grayson returned with a rubber ring. It was a big circle with nothing in the middle.

"Open your mouth," he said.

My mouth WAS open because the pain of my butt caused me to do so but I focused and opened my mouth wider. He put the ring under my lips on one side stretching it then painfully forced the rest of the ring between my teeth and lips on the other side. My mouth was open wide. The discomfort of the rubber ring minimized the pain of my bottom but I could still feel both.

"Stick out your tongue."

I did so. He stepped forward and straddled me. In front of me was his hard cock. He moved closer and placed his cock on my tongue. I was surprised by not only having his cock on my tongue but by how warm it felt.

He slowly rubbed his cock back and forth on top of my tongue. He didn't push into my mouth very far. It was a simple, slow motion. I became used to the heaviness and the texture of his cock. I didn't think about my red butt at all now.

Sometime later his breathing became louder and he rubbed his cock faster on my tongue. He groaned and his cock jerked then I felt his cum at the back of my mouth. More and more cum filled me. Finally his cock stopped and he pulled out of my mouth.

I instinctively swallowed to clear my throat. I couldn't spit it out in this position and I was sure he wanted me to swallow his cum anyway. It tasted salty, saltier than I preferred, but not too salty.

"Very good, Brittany."

He pulled out the rubber ring that held my mouth open. It wasn't until then that my mouth ached. He unstrapped me and assisted me out of the padded chair. It was now that I felt my bottom again and grimaced.

He brought me to the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet seat much to my discomfort. He stood there like he was going to watch me pee which felt completely embarrassing. I wasn't thinking about how I had been naked in his house all week long. I had to go. I just needed to somehow relax.

I closed my eyes and took deep breathes not only to focus but also to deaden my pains. At last my urine came out in a hard stream. I wiped and stood.

I followed him into the living room. The sight on the straps on the wall put anguish into my stomach. That was not my fate - at least not right now.

Mr. Grayson sat on the couch and patted next to him. I sat down on his left side.

"Closer," he said.

I scooted.

"Good." He placed his left hand on top of my right thigh.

We watched an old sitcom. He laughed but I didn't understand most of what he thought was funny. Toward the end of the show, he placed my right hand on his cock. He was hard again and my hand naturally wrapped around it. It felt warm and it pulsed often like it had a heartbeat. It made me feel happy holding it and my aches went away again. There was a second show and we watched that one too. Sometimes I squeezed his cock when I felt it throb. I liked this!

He turned off the TV.

"You may go now. Return at eight tomorrow morning. I will be hungry for breakfast. Scrambled eggs and toast sounds good."

Okay, I could make that.

"Yes, sir," I replied.

He kissed my cheek. "You did very good, Brittany."

There was something about his words that made me feel happy. This wasn't such a bad night after all.


At home, I thought about what I experienced. I had tasted cum for the first time. I heard mixed reviews about the taste from girls at school. Mr. Grayson's was probably somewhere on the good side for flavor but not like tasty.

I still had his taste in my mouth. When he first came in my mouth I wanted to wash the flavor out even if it wasn't that bad but once I got home I changed my mind and avoided getting a drink. There was something about his male smell and flavor that made me feel happy. I don't know why. It just did.


"Off to Jenny's," I called out, racing out of the house in only a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals.

I hurried next door.

Inside I stripped off my clothes. I was naked in only a few seconds. He nodded which I took as approval.

He motioned his hand so he wanted me to lead this time.

"Where?" I asked.

"Breakfast. Remember?"

"Oh, right!" I glanced down and felt disappointed that his cock wasn't hard. It was a good size when it was limp but it was impressively big when it was full size. How did he get that thing in my mouth?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.