Bonded to My Neighbor - Cover

Bonded to My Neighbor

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It all started by simply dogsitting for my neighbor but when I accidentally discovered he used to star in porn movies, he paid me not to tell anyone even though I didn't ask him to do so. Everything seemed great since he was paying me a lot of money but then my life turned around in ways I never imagined. (Written from the girl's perspective)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I came home from high school and put my book bag away before Mom told me the neighbor came over a short time ago.

"Mr. Grayson wanted to know if you would watch his dog tonight." Mom said.

"His dog?"

"Yes, I guess he's going to be out tonight. It's Friday night so it would be okay. He asked if you could come over after school to meet his dog and he'll discuss how much to pay you."

Pay? The neighbor would pay me to watch his dog? That sounded great!

"Okay," I said. "I'll go over now."


I rang the doorbell.

Mr. Grayson moved in just over a month ago. I didn't know anything about him. I rarely saw him though I was in school during the day so I wouldn't see him then. I think he was in his 30s.

The door opened.

"Yes?" he said.

"Hi, I'm Brittany. My mom said you needed someone to babysit."

"Dogsit."

"Oh, right, dogsit. That's what I meant."

"Yes, come on in and you can meet Sparkle."

"Is that your dog's name?"

"Yes."

He stepped aside and I entered.

"How old are you, Brittany?"

"Fifteen."

"Perfect," he said. He seemed to look me over.

I was just your typical high school girl. I had straight blonde hair and I wished my tits were bigger even though they were average size and I wished I was a little taller so my legs looked nicer. I was just so ... ordinary. Meh!

"Sparkle!" he called.

In a few seconds this small white puffball of a dog came running. She was so cute!!!

"She gets destructive when left alone for too long," he said. "I need to be out tonight so I need someone to be with her from 6:30 to about 11:30. I'll pay you ten dollars an hour so fifty bucks."

50 dollars! Just to watch his dog?

"Yes!" I said without hesitation. This would be the best and easiest job ever.

"Great!" he said. "I was worried that I might have to somehow find someone else and I had no idea who to ask. Thank you so much."

"No problem, Mr. Grayson," I said truthfully.

"There's also a very good chance I'll often need a dogsitter in the future."

"Sure thing! You can ask me!" I didn't want him to consider anyone else if he was going to pay fifty dollars just to babysit his dog.

"That would be great!" He turned to his dog. "Sparkle, this is Brittany. She's going to stay with you this evening."

"Hi, Sparkle!" I said. I bent down and gave her a head rub.

"She usually takes longer to let someone pet her. You already have a way with her."

I smiled inside. This was going to be so great!

He asked, "Can you come over a few minutes early so I can tell you what you need to know?"

"Sure, Mr. Grayson."


I arrived early like he asked.

He showed me where Sparkle's food was and her brush.

"Now help yourself to anything in the kitchen," he said. "Make yourself at home. You're going to be here a lot."

"Okay."

"Thanks again."

He left.

It was just me and Sparkle. I didn't know where the dog was so for a few minutes I was concerned but I found her asleep under the kitchen table. This job was going to be REALLY easy.

I found microwave popcorn and after it was popped brought it with me to the couch. I pushed the button on the TV remote and ate my snack.

There was nothing on TV. Just like our house, all the channels but nothing was on. Below the large wall-mounted television was a cabinet and I could see there were DVDs in it. I went over and looked. I wasn't concerned about Sparkle getting into my popcorn I left on the couch. All she seemed to do was sleep. It was hard to imagine the dog being a troublemaker.

There were a bunch of guy movies. Explosions and guns. Sigh! I pulled out several DVDs in generic cases. Taped to the front of one of the DVDs was a paper that said "Red Princess". I hadn't heard of that one but it sounded better than anything else he had.

I popped the movie in and returned to the couch. Hopefully it would be good. I got up and went to the bathroom while the opening credits scrolled. I could tell this was a really low budget movie.

I went to the kitchen to grab a soda. I'd restart the movie if I missed anything important. I sat back down on the couch.

OH MY GOD! It was a porn movie! And the woman in the movie was strapped into a medieval lock up. It was the kind where the head and hands were locked between two boards like in the days of knights and stuff. This one had pads around her head and wrists but the woman was locked as tightly as in any other movie I had watched that had one of these devices.

The man kept calling her Princess and when the camera zoomed around her butt was unexpectedly red. It gave her an unusual look because the rest of her skin was pale.

That wasn't the only mystery. There was something familiar here. The man's voice? The guy stuck his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. What was familiar? The camera panned out and...

Oh ... My ... God!!!

It was Mr. Grayson! He was younger but it was without a doubt Mr. Grayson. Was he... ? Did he... ? I had to know.

I took the DVD out and put in another generically labeled one. A woman with a hood on and arms chained up to a hook on the ceiling was fucked by Mr. Grayson.

This was so unbelievable!

I switched to another video wanting to get a preview of each one. A woman with her arms strapped behind her back sucked his cock. His cock always looked big. I wondered if it really was so big.

"Brittany," a soft voice said.

Oh, no! It was Mr. Grayson. He was home early!

"S ... s ... sorry!" I felt mortified.

I released a loud audible exhale. "Be right back," he said.

I stopped the DVD and put it back. I straightened all the cases.

"Brittany," he began upon returning.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Grayson," I interrupted. "I didn't know..."

"What's done is done," he cut in. "Here is the fifty we agreed upon." He showed the money. "I'm home early but I said I'd pay you fifty."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.